Her lies, being a hypocrite and stupid things she has done

CorruptedMuse
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Her lies, being a hypocrite and stupid things she has do

Post by CorruptedMuse »

Melly wrote:If she really cares so much, why doesn't adopt a cat from a shelter? Instead of paying thousands of dollars for a designer breed, give one of the poor kitties who desperately need help a home? Pisses me off.
Person wrote:^^^ because she only cares about pretty, unique cats.
I totally see where you guys are coming from. I know she wants a designer breed, but there is a really awesome purebred rescue out of LA that is affiliated with a purebred rescue that I just adopted a purebred siamese from. If her heart is as big as she says it is, she should have no issue finding a designer rescue cat.
Seriously Kristen? Fucking stand by what you say if you're going to be so preachy about it.

Silver Rose 39
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Silver Rose 39 »

astyle wrote:
i think anthony may have influenced her thinking about designer items. i recall him making fun of girls who liked designer things/were materialistic.

im sure she likes designer items, but doesn't want to buy them bc she doesn't have the money or it's because she's keeping up this image she's trying to portray. plus i think she would have to go to anthony to help her buy something expensive. and it seems like he would disapprove.
She started buying fossil when she was already with Anthony, and went to fashion week when she was with him, and recently bought a Samantha Veda (or whatever the name is) bag which is worth $500 or something so it's designer aswell.

I just realised now that I might have 'misquoted' (for lack of a better term) when she started buying fossil, I have a weird feeling she was buying it BEFORE she made the video about designer items, but she was definately buying it afterwards.

peekapie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by peekapie »

This is so ridiculous...
considering her tweets from yesterday:
https://twitter.com/KalelKitten/status/ ... 0053160960
https://twitter.com/KalelKitten/status/ ... 8809777152

What a hypocrite.
Wow, okay that really is hypocritical. I mean, damn. I can't believe she's so "oh gosh my oh me, having a big heart is such a burden..... how can people not see what they're doing to animals" when she's a half ass vegetarian at best! I used to like her, I'm not really sure how I feel about her anymore. Especially with how she acts in her videos as of late, coupled with the fact that she doesn't stick to anything, ever.

ItsRawrzz
Informer
Informer

Post by ItsRawrzz »

Tbh I don't get why people harp on at others for buying a purebreed cat/dog from a breeder rather than getting one from a shelter. Yes, it's a nice thing to do and should be encouraged of course, but some people look to breeders for something specific in an animal. There are some things in shelters you can't find whilst if you go to a breeder, you can find the animal you want. I honestly don't care if she wants to get an expensive cat - she might just like the breed, and if she has the money, why not? It's obviously a much-loved pet. And who's to say she won't one day get a cat from a rescue centre one day? My dad has purebred Goldens from top breeders, and has had a Bengal x Shorthair cat from another breeder but he then got two rescue cats (a few weeks after their Bengal was confirmed missing).

Just saying, I don't think you should judge her for getting an expensive cat when lots of other people in the world have animals from breeders, as well as animals from shelters. If anything, I'd be annoyed at the fact this "vegan" (who we can hardly call a vegan now anyway) is not using vegan cosmetics, eating vegan food... heck, a strict vegan doesn't even have pets, so she's breaking all three of those rules haha.

mio
Talker
Talker

Post by mio »

ItsRawrzz wrote:Tbh I don't get why people harp on at others for buying a purebreed cat/dog from a breeder rather than getting one from a shelter. Yes, it's a nice thing to do and should be encouraged of course, but some people look to breeders for something specific in an animal. There are some things in shelters you can't find whilst if you go to a breeder, you can find the animal you want. I honestly don't care if she wants to get an expensive cat - she might just like the breed, and if she has the money, why not? It's obviously a much-loved pet. And who's to say she won't one day get a cat from a rescue centre one day? My dad has purebred Goldens from top breeders, and has had a Bengal x Shorthair cat from another breeder but he then got two rescue cats (a few weeks after their Bengal was confirmed missing).

Just saying, I don't think you should judge her for getting an expensive cat when lots of other people in the world have animals from breeders, as well as animals from shelters. If anything, I'd be annoyed at the fact this "vegan" (who we can hardly call a vegan now anyway) is not using vegan cosmetics, eating vegan food... heck, a strict vegan doesn't even have pets, so she's breaking all three of those rules haha.
Nobody is saying that buying a pure breed from a breeder is wrong.I get that being a vegan is hard, I get that being 100% loyal to animals is even harder but when you act like you're holier than thou and say things like "I care so deeply about animals & I wish everyone could realize the impact of their everyday decisions. I don't see how they don't see it..."
and"Having a big heart is such a burden sometimes. Every now & then I wish I could care a little less & live a little more..." It kind of makes you look like a hypocrite and if you don't want people to call you out on your ish don't be so self righteous, you know? :?

ItsRawrzz
Informer
Informer

Post by ItsRawrzz »

AH I never saw that... where was this from?? (Those quotes)

mio
Talker
Talker

Post by mio »

ItsRawrzz wrote:AH I never saw that... where was this from?? (Those quotes)
They're from twitter!

someoneyeah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by someoneyeah »

Let's save them before she deletes them :P

ItsRawrzz
Informer
Informer

Post by ItsRawrzz »

Well... now I shall take fork and eat my words.
I really wish I could take some of that stuff she's on - I'm speechless hahah.

whoawhoawhoa

Post by whoawhoawhoa »

what the fuck is her ethnicity

Silver Rose 39
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Silver Rose 39 »

whoawhoawhoa wrote:what the fuck is her ethnicity
Half native american, half scottish.

whoawhoawhoa

Post by whoawhoawhoa »

Silver Rose 39 wrote:
empiregirl wrote:She claimed her mother was Native American and her Dad was Scottish. Neither of this is true.

??? not trying to oppose you on purpose, just confused :|

Silver Rose 39
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Silver Rose 39 »

whoawhoawhoa wrote:
Silver Rose 39 wrote:
empiregirl wrote:She claimed her mother was Native American and her Dad was Scottish. Neither of this is true.

??? not trying to oppose you on purpose, just confused :|
She used to swap her ethnicity around and say that her father was scottish and her mother was native american. Then she admitted that she swaped it around to hide her fake name name because Cullen is a scottish name. But I'm pretty sure that she is native american and scottish I'm just not sure which way round. The naticve American in her is why she can look asian, then she puts black liner on her waterline to make her look really asian.

cookienookie
Informer
Informer

Post by cookienookie »

I don't think anyone knows what her ethnicity is including Anthony.
I mean come on...if you watched the boyfriend tag video even Anthony had no idea!! Which is super creepy to me. How can they plan on getting married when they don't even know what ethnicity each other is?? Um weird.

Watch the boyfriend tag and when that question comes up Anthony says " um I don't really know...we've never really talked about it" etc. super weird to me that you have never talked about your future marriage partners background and stuff?

ItsRawrzz
Informer
Informer

Post by ItsRawrzz »

There's so much about "Kalel", I don't think he could keep up with knowing what her ethnicity is AS WELL. I mean, so far he's got to remember that she is called Kristen, not Kalel; she's vegan, but not all the time - if ever; her parents ethnicities are Scottish and Native, which they apparently aren't (debatable, maybe); her true reason for dropping out of college; whether or not she's into designer stuff - but then it's ironic how she says one thing like that, then decides to be a designer herself; he has to remember what style she's into... and the biggest of them all, he has to remember what her YT channel is at the current time,

Quite frankly, if I had to know all that, I wouldn't give two hoots what her ethnicity was lol.

hidingtonight
Learner
Learner

Post by hidingtonight »

they probably didn't want to discuss it in detail because kalel has lied about it so many times. besides, she genuinely may not know her ethnicity, there are tons of americans who couldn't tell you where there grandparent's grandparents came from.

jaybirdd
Learner
Learner

Post by jaybirdd »

I dont care about her ethnicity but can we all just sit down and realize that Nikki straight put her on blast for being "vegan" but in a subtle way. God, I love Nikki! hahaha

desouza
Debater
Debater

Post by desouza »

jaybirdd wrote:I dont care about her ethnicity but can we all just sit down and realize that Nikki straight put her on blast for being "vegan" but in a subtle way. God, I love Nikki! hahaha
in which video did nikki call her out?

Code: Select all

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/01/5f/00/015f006ec9094a2efc82fe1cdf0d80b0--celebrities-hair-celebs.jpg

tsubuyuki
Talker
Talker

Post by tsubuyuki »

desouza wrote:
jaybirdd wrote:I dont care about her ethnicity but can we all just sit down and realize that Nikki straight put her on blast for being "vegan" but in a subtle way. God, I love Nikki! hahaha

ohnoshebetterdont
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ohnoshebetterdont »

tsubuyuki wrote:
desouza wrote:
LOLOLOL! Nikki gives such good side-shade
#BYEFELICIA

Return to “Kalel”