Her lies, being a hypocrite and stupid things she has done

thesuperandroid17
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Her lies, being a hypocrite and stupid things she has do

Post by thesuperandroid17 »

well clearly i'm not telling you guys to shut down the site, but no one deserves this much hate. you guys don't have to like her, but don't put her down either, that's all i'm saying

Post by Guest »

thesuperandroid17 wrote:well clearly i'm not telling you guys to shut down the site, but no one deserves this much hate. you guys don't have to like her, but don't put her down either, that's all i'm saying
Seems like you have a lot to learn about the internet, and freedom of speech in general. In the meantime, might I suggest leaving this site to go kiss some Kalel ass on her Twitter or YT? Buh bye now ;)

mirrorball
Informer
Informer

Post by mirrorball »

thesuperandroid17 wrote:well clearly i'm not telling you guys to shut down the site, but no one deserves this much hate. you guys don't have to like her, but don't put her down either, that's all i'm saying
Hate is a very strong word and I do not think that anyone on this forum cares enough about Kalel to actually hate her. This thread is titled "Her lies, being a hypocrite and stupid things she has done" and that is exactly what is being discussed. Sure the things that are being brought up are negative, but they are truly things that she had chosen to do and share on the internet.

kabukixo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kabukixo »

Can someone elaborate on the animal abuse? That's a serious accusation!
And any proof from the Shane Dawson scandal as well?

Silver Rose 39
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Silver Rose 39 »

kabukixo wrote:Can someone elaborate on the animal abuse? That's a serious accusation!
And any proof from the Shane Dawson scandal as well?
Basically she chose to get a really expensive cat that has to be specially bred.

And after buying that cat (which a lot of vets won't even care for) she said that she 'doesn't believe in taking animals to the vet' then she brought in a litter of abanmdoned kittens into her apartment which her cat that doesn't have most (if any) of the shots it should have. Those kittens could have had anything and she still didn't bother taking her cat to get shots. After she was living with anthony, Kabuki started peeing everywhere in a specific room (which is usually a cat crying out for help) and instead of taking her to the vet Kalel decided that kabuki had just forgotten how to use the litter box so she put down foil to try and make kabuki go to the litter box because cats don't like foil. Then like a week later or something she tweeted that she HAD to take her to the vet because she wasn't pooing.

That's gotta be some level of neglect.

She also only spent about 10 hours trying to train her then decided that kabuki was 'untrainable'.

The shane dawson thing I can't really help you with. To my knowledge she was obsessed with shane dawson and then uploaded those pictures of her in a bikini onto twitter or somewhere, it was speculated that it was to get his attention. Then later she CLAIMED they were for a bikini contest in work (back when she worked in hooters).

thesuperandroid17
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by thesuperandroid17 »

no, i'm completely aware of freedom of speech, and how to use the internet, i don't need anyone to hold my hand, thank you very much. and i don't need to kiss anyone's ass, especially yours. and in the act of expressing MY freedom of speech just as much as you can express yours, i have the full right to say that a lot of these things are blown out of proportion as some of you guys have to admit. and that i respect the fact that this is a gossip site, trust me, i know how to read, put i'm just putting this in the perspective of how i would feel. Get me? i couldn't help but say something when i saw the link to this article on tumblr, plus this is old news. kalel is trying to better herself now, end of story.

msbax
Learner
Learner

Post by msbax »

ladyt wrote:
thesuperandroid17 wrote:no, i'm completely aware of freedom of speech, and how to use the internet, i don't need anyone to hold my hand, thank you very much. and i don't need to kiss anyone's ass, especially yours. and in the act of expressing MY freedom of speech just as much as you can express yours, i have the full right to say that a lot of these things are blown out of proportion as some of you guys have to admit. and that i respect the fact that this is a gossip site, trust me, i know how to read, put i'm just putting this in the perspective of how i would feel. Get me? i couldn't help but say something when i saw the link to this article on tumblr, plus this is old news. kalel is trying to better herself now, end of story.
If you're aware of the fact that this is a gossip site and you know how to read, then you have the choice not to read something that you think is going to offend you to the point you're going to get butthurt about it.

Excellent use of butthurt. aahhahahahahaa <3

thereshegoesagain
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by thereshegoesagain »

Would anyone mind giving me the low-down on Kalel? I've only just stumbled upon her and would love to hear a brief history to bring me up to date! A brief history of her life + a sort of timeline maybe? ie. start of YT / her channels / moving to LA / Meeting Anthony etc. I've heard she's gone through a lot of 'phases' so this would be a huge help!

cowbelle14
Lurker
Lurker

Post by cowbelle14 »

thereshegoesagain wrote:Would anyone mind giving me the low-down on Kalel? I've only just stumbled upon her and would love to hear a brief history to bring me up to date! A brief history of her life + a sort of timeline maybe? ie. start of YT / her channels / moving to LA / Meeting Anthony etc. I've heard she's gone through a lot of 'phases' so this would be a huge help!
The first post on this thread is very comprehensive.

thereshegoesagain
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by thereshegoesagain »

Uh, yeah, I read it. Not really what I was asking for. Never mind.

N'n'G
Lurker
Lurker

Post by N'n'G »

I've only just started watching Kalel but can anyone explain how she can make out she's vegan etc. but uses MAC cosmetics who test on animals? Surely, if you was trying to make people believe you are totally vegan you wouldn't use make up that is tested on animals?

Silver Rose 39
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Silver Rose 39 »

N'n'G wrote:I've only just started watching Kalel but can anyone explain how she can make out she's vegan etc. but uses MAC cosmetics who test on animals? Surely, if you was trying to make people believe you are totally vegan you wouldn't use make up that is tested on animals?
Kalel tends to only believe in something when it suits her.

E.g. She made a vlog about designer brands saying that people who buy designer brands have low self esteem and if someone gave her a designer bag she wouldn't use it she would just give it away etc. then she started buying fossil bags, wallets, jewellery etc and going on about how amazing it is. Fossil is a designer brand (their bags are like £150 and those types of prices), it's definately designer and she was perfectly happy to own it.

cookienookie
Informer
Informer

Post by cookienookie »

N'n'G wrote:I've only just started watching Kalel but can anyone explain how she can make out she's vegan etc. but uses MAC cosmetics who test on animals? Surely, if you was trying to make people believe you are totally vegan you wouldn't use make up that is tested on animals?

Alot of Kalels "fans" as she likes to call them...will try and defend her saying that she probably wanted to use up the makeup she had before she went out and bought non animal cruelty/vegan friendly makeup.

Lol um really?? Then why did Kalel become a so called vegan and then a few days after announcing that she went out and purchased brand new real animal leather shoes?

I could go on and on with examples of how fake she is but that one example proves it all.

Linnetbird
Debater
Debater

Post by Linnetbird »

I don't know if anyone has already caught this but in one of Nikki Phillipi's vlogs during/before vidcon they were having lunch with a bunch of Guru's and Kalel. Nikki made a whole point about Kalel being vegan and asked what she ordered. Her response: you outed me, I didn't order a vegan dish...

[youtube][/youtube]

At around 02:10.

gizcorn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gizcorn »

^Ugh this girl annoys the shit out of me sometimes. The way she's so flippant about being 'vegan' she should never have claimed she was becoming vegan in the first place if all she does is use it for the image but completely disregard every aspect of it. Vegans are vegan for the ethics 9 times out of 10 and not just to look cool, it seems the only aspect she's kept to is not eating meat. By that logic I'm straight-edge despite drinking and smoking every week.

At this point she should just announce she's no longer vegan and get it over with, at best she's a vegetarian, I can see her doing what Meghan did and give it up after a month. It's a difficult lifestyle and not everyone can keep to it.

Linnetbird
Debater
Debater

Post by Linnetbird »

I only now see that I screwed up with embedding the video, so here it is once again:
[youtube][/youtube]

But yeah, it's obvious that she's doing it just for show. Otherwise she wouldn't have made a big deal out of it. You know what? It would have been perfectly fine if she just stated that she wants to decrease the amount of dairy and eggs that she eats, but that she just can't keep up with a full vegan lifestyle.

astyle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by astyle »

Silver Rose 39 wrote:
Kalel tends to only believe in something when it suits her.

E.g. She made a vlog about designer brands saying that people who buy designer brands have low self esteem and if someone gave her a designer bag she wouldn't use it she would just give it away etc. then she started buying fossil bags, wallets, jewellery etc and going on about how amazing it is. Fossil is a designer brand (their bags are like £150 and those types of prices), it's definately designer and she was perfectly happy to own it.
i think anthony may have influenced her thinking about designer items. i recall him making fun of girls who liked designer things/were materialistic.

im sure she likes designer items, but doesn't want to buy them bc she doesn't have the money or it's because she's keeping up this image she's trying to portray. plus i think she would have to go to anthony to help her buy something expensive. and it seems like he would disapprove.

tsubuyuki
Talker
Talker

Post by tsubuyuki »

Linnetbird wrote:I only now see that I screwed up with embedding the video, so here it is once again:
[youtube][/youtube]

But yeah, it's obvious that she's doing it just for show. Otherwise she wouldn't have made a big deal out of it. You know what? It would have been perfectly fine if she just stated that she wants to decrease the amount of dairy and eggs that she eats, but that she just can't keep up with a full vegan lifestyle.
This is so ridiculous...
considering her tweets from yesterday:

What a hypocrite.

Melly
Debater
Debater

Post by Melly »

If she really cares so much, why doesn't adopt a cat from a shelter? Instead of paying thousands of dollars for a designer breed, give one of the poor kitties who desperately need help a home? Pisses me off.

Post by Guest »

^^^ because she only cares about pretty, unique cats.

Return to “Kalel”