Her lies, being a hypocrite and stupid things she has done

guruslammer
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Her lies, being a hypocrite and stupid things she has do

Post by guruslammer »

just reading that post makes me disgusted for her. a size 5? seriously? maybe if she was a size 5 when she was a baby then sure. but I doubt that. anyone notice that she buys a lot of candy? I bet that's all she eats? It'll suck when she's older and her metabolism slows... she'll get fat.

I do also believe that her and her parents don't get a long. it's really sad because she doesn't go visit them for christmas. instead she fame whores her famous boyfriend out in her vlogs when in reality christmas and holidays should be spent with family and friends and people you love.. i guess she doesn't love her family? how sad.

I know shit happens and you may not get along with them but they are your family and no matter what they love you and you love them. So it's sad for me to see her be alone for a lot of the holidays.

ggeyeliner
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ggeyeliner »

Is that all above is true? I'm really shocked.
Few years ago I really enjoyed queenbeeuty videos but some point I just give up watching YT videos. Then she seemed nice
Now I discovered her again and I still like her. She seems cool person.
But after reading this post... i'm very suprised. Is that really true?

I like Anthony and he seems smart and nice guy. What he thinks about her lies and stuff? He just don't give a f*ck?
They seem really sweet couple.
ENGLISH ISN'T MY FIRST LANGUAGE. Sorry for misunderstandings!

People should read everything, not the first 5 words and judge!

Silver Rose 39
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Silver Rose 39 »

ggeyeliner wrote:Is that all above is true? I'm really shocked.
Few years ago I really enjoyed queenbeeuty videos but some point I just give up watching YT videos. Then she seemed nice
Now I discovered her again and I still like her. She seems cool person.
But after reading this post... i'm very suprised. Is that really true?

I like Anthony and he seems smart and nice guy. What he thinks about her lies and stuff? He just don't give a f*ck?
They seem really sweet couple.
I used to really like her aswell back when she was in college and when she was living with her parents. Then I found out about a load of the stuff she's lied about and was shocked about how much there was. Yes it is all true. Now I notice the contradictions and everything. I think anthony just looks past it all because you can tell that he does really care about her.

whatwhat
Learner
Learner

Post by whatwhat »

She has changed her personality/persona so many times and has to constantly cover her tracks. thank you for writing out all the lies and bs because this is just ridiculous. she obviously lacks a conscience, morals and integrity.
~better to be hated, than loved for what you're not~

nichole188
Learner
Learner

Post by nichole188 »

I've seen pics of her almost nude, she was covering her boobs & then laying on the bed in her underwear. Are those real? I'll look for them in a minute.
Ouch! The only thing worse than a painful tattoo, is a painfully mis-spelled tattoo! #10 is just hilarious. http://bit.ly/13Cyw27

nichole188
Learner
Learner

Post by nichole188 »

http://ytexposed1.blogspot.com/2010/07/ ... 3.html?m=1

I've seen others but this is all I could find
Ouch! The only thing worse than a painful tattoo, is a painfully mis-spelled tattoo! #10 is just hilarious. http://bit.ly/13Cyw27

JustGlow

Post by JustGlow »

nichole188 wrote:http://ytexposed1.blogspot.com/2010/07/ ... 3.html?m=1

I've seen others but this is all I could find
In the old forum this was discussed, and I think she entered these(the bikini shots) into some competition.

nichole188
Learner
Learner

Post by nichole188 »

Is this her?

ceera1231
Learner
Learner

Post by ceera1231 »

I can't believe I've never seen her blond before.
ngl it makes sense now. her entire personality.

lol not judging blonds but wow she is fake.

molticolori
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by molticolori »

Damn...that's a lot of lying someone can just overlook. -coughcoughAnthonycough- The sad part is that she's OBVIOUSLY been pining after YouTubers for a long time, Anthony was just the only one to fall in the trap. I never knew all those things about Kalel. More reasons to hate the bitch. Yaay.

cookienookie
Informer
Informer

Post by cookienookie »

Omg!!! Is this all true??

And I tried to quote the part about the designer stuff but I couldnt make it work that post was too long. But is that true?? Where is that video?

Wow. I wonder how Marzia would feel about that? Marzia loves her some designer items especially Louis Vuitton. She owns many LV bags and even had that special edition LV car!

And if that is true about what Kalel said about people who love designer items I guess she's happy she deleted it seeing as how she just bought herself a designer Samantha Vega bag in Japan. That handbag is around $400 and is made of plastic. So clearly the price isn't reflecting the materials or anything. It's that price because it is a Samantha Vega designer bag. You can buy that same plastic bag anywhere for 90% less money. You are paying for the designer name and logo when you spend $400 on a plastic handbag....

spotty
Lurker
Lurker

Post by spotty »

In a recent video the Girlfriend TAG, she said that she knew Anthony, as in she just "heard" of him but didn't really watch his videos or anything. Do you think she was lying? I mean if she stalked Shane Dawson she must've had her eye on a popular Youtuber right?

spawnymint
Lurker
Lurker

Post by spawnymint »

spotty wrote:In a recent video the Girlfriend TAG, she said that she knew Anthony, as in she just "heard" of him but didn't really watch his videos or anything. Do you think she was lying? I mean if she stalked Shane Dawson she must've had her eye on a popular Youtuber right?
Nah. To me, she actually sounded pretty genuine about that. Wait, what happened with Shane Dawson?

dathor
Stalker
Stalker

Post by dathor »

Hey guys I have one question. Why do you care so much about her life? that's none of your business, start caring a bit more about your life and leave her alone. Seriously you could go out and do something with yourself instead of criticising her past online. Imagine if someone did something like this to you, how would you feel to get so much hate. Because of people like you this world sucks, I wish that people like you never existed. And despire all of this I still love Kalel and if Anthony is happy with her I am too and you should be! idiots

Silver Rose 39
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Silver Rose 39 »

dathor wrote:Hey guys I have one question. Why do you care so much about her life? that's none of your business, start caring a bit more about your life and leave her alone. Seriously you could go out and do something with yourself instead of criticising her past online. Imagine if someone did something like this to you, how would you feel to get so much hate. Because of people like you this world sucks, I wish that people like you never existed. And despire all of this I still love Kalel and if Anthony is happy with her I am too and you should be! idiots

Well she's uploading videos of her life on the internet for people to see, therefore that makes it our business as we are the ones watching her videos. And also generally people who make videos would be thankful to hear peoples opinions to see how they can improve their videos etc. I know I would want to hear them so something like this site wouldn't bother me in the slightest. And if she doesn't want people to call her out on shit like this she shouldn't be doing it, on the internet, where everyone can see it.

desouza
Debater
Debater

Post by desouza »

Silver Rose 39 wrote:
dathor wrote:Hey guys I have one question. Why do you care so much about her life? that's none of your business, start caring a bit more about your life and leave her alone. Seriously you could go out and do something with yourself instead of criticising her past online. Imagine if someone did something like this to you, how would you feel to get so much hate. Because of people like you this world sucks, I wish that people like you never existed. And despire all of this I still love Kalel and if Anthony is happy with her I am too and you should be! idiots

Well she's uploading videos of her life on the internet for people to see, therefore that makes it our business as we are the ones watching her videos. And also generally people who make videos would be thankful to hear peoples opinions to see how they can improve their videos etc. I know I would want to hear them so something like this site wouldn't bother me in the slightest. And if she doesn't want people to call her out on shit like this she shouldn't be doing it, on the internet, where everyone can see it.
her career is vlogging about her life and posting it on the internet. We watch and they get paid. but we cant comment on it? Also, did you know you were in a trash a guru forum. You don't have to read this as im sure Kalel doesn't anymore.

Code: Select all

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/01/5f/00/015f006ec9094a2efc82fe1cdf0d80b0--celebrities-hair-celebs.jpg

bebexo
Debater
Debater

Post by bebexo »

Pot, meet kettle.

Why are you worrying about what we do and criticizing us?? LOL 8-)

thesuperandroid17
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by thesuperandroid17 »

okay, I read this whole entire thing, and all i have to say is that you guys should leave her alone. okay she lied about things, but haven't we all? i mean give her a break, shes trying to start a new. you guys are basically just looking for reasons to hate her, picking her apart and trying to sabotage her. shes not perfect and neither are we. the reasons you guys have for hating her, are just plain stupid to me. we don't know her, we don't know what shes been through. we don't know about her life, so what gives you the right to say that she is lazy or stupid or all these other insults. and when you guys called her a slut for showing derek her pussy, i guess i have to tell you guys that it was just a joke, and it was her CAT that she sent him, not her vagina as some of you guys have claimed that she sent him. and shes not seeking attention, shes just tying to have fun and joke around, but i guess we all can't have that with people constantly trying to make us feel like a piece of shit. She was young, and i admit that the things she did were stupid, and that she did not react to haters the right way, and how she said that a size 5 was overweight. i really wish she had handled that differently. but shes older now and shes trying to forget all that, shes fucking human guys. If anthony can look past all her flaws, you can too! give her a break!!! you guys are the hypocrites for hating on someone who has made mistakes when we have all made them, get a life and leave this poor girl alone.

ThisIsSPARTAA
Learner
Learner

Post by ThisIsSPARTAA »

^ Honey, we are a GOSSIP site, this is what we do! Yeah, lying and making mistakes is human, but gossiping is too ;) What do you expect us to do after your post? 'Well yes guys, shut down the site, we are totally gonna stop now!' Haha no. Just stick to the minions and don't get to involved in this.
Remember, there are 7 billion people on this earth. You will find someone that loves you too. - Morgan Freeman.

Because everything inspirational is said by Morgan Freeman.

tallybear
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by tallybear »

^^Its called guru GOSSIP for a reason. You made an account just to tell them that is bad to gossip about youtube ? Lol k

Return to “Kalel”