Her lies, being a hypocrite and stupid things she has done

empiregirl
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Her lies, being a hypocrite and stupid things she has done

Post by empiregirl »

Kristen is a big fan of deleting so I’m sure she was thrilled when the old Guru Gossip site was deleted. I have watched Kristen from the start and I use to really like her…for the first few months. After that she became someone that I watched for entertainment purposes more than anything. She just kept doing such stupid things over and over again. The lies, the stupidity…it was quite a show. I figured I would compile a list of things she has done for anyone who missed out. I’m sitting at home with a sprained ankle bored out of my mind so I figured why not lol.
It is going to be a very long list because she has done SO many stupid things and I am going to go into detail about a lot of them so people who are curious know what really happened. This is not everything she has done but just a long list of things I can think of right now. People often ask why so many people don’t like her…well most people dislike her because she is a pathological liar, very fake and an attention seeker. Kristen has said many times over the years including back when she lived with her parents in Missouri that she has no friends and recently has said that Anthony is her only friend and honestly I can see why. People don't like to be friends with liars/fakes/attenion seekers.

This is going to be very long because I am going to go into detail so there is no confusion...so read a little at a time :)

She is a pathological liar. She has lied about so many things in the past it’s ridiculous.
Here are some of the things she has lied about:

Her name (no she did not do this for safety or privacy reasons)
She has always went by Kalel Cullen on youtube. She made up so many stories about her name that I think she even convinced herself to believe all the stories. She said that in high school when Twilight was released people would come up to her and say “omg how cool! You have the same last name as Edward Cullen!” She also said that her mom and dad met at a comic book convention and both loved comic book characters so they decided to name her Kalel after Superman.
Months went by and she kept telling stories then the whole Elle and Blair fake name thing became a big talk in the beauty community. For starters they didn’t really lie about their name…they just used a fake name on youtube. Neither one of them ever said that Blair or Elle is their real name. Neither one of them made up stories about why their parents decided to name them Elle and Blair or lied pretending they legally changed it years ago. So you can clearly see here the difference between using a fake name on youtube like Elle and Blair did and lying about your name like Kristen did.
Lying the whole time about how her name is Kalel Cullen isn’t even the biggest lie when it comes to her name. Shortly after the Elle and Blair thing Kristen wrote a blog entry about them. She mentioned that they lied about their names and wishes people would just be honest. She even said that she can not stand a liar! :lol:
A month or so later I think she got really nervous that people would find out she lied about her name so she came out with video followed by a very long blog post where she pretended she wanted to be honest and get some things off her chest. She said she didn’t want people to find out anywhere else and told us Kalel Cullen is not her birth name like she said. In her blog post she went into even more detail and said it is her real name though because she legally changed it to that when she turned 18 and everyone in her life calls her by Kalel Cullen. This won her a lot of respect and fans because people were so impressed with her “honesty” and appreciated her just telling everyone the “truth”. Something just didn’t seem right with her “honesty blog post” and people from another gossip site started doing some research. One day Kristen posted a picture on twitter of her and her boyfriend Matt. Someone from that gossip site recognized him and said they were friends with him on facebook. Sure enough that was him and the person noticed a picture that looked familiar. It was Kristen from youtube. There were wall posts, comments and pictures from Kristen that dated back for many many months so they knew it was really her. The name on her account was Kristen Smith and there were comments on pictures and everyone called her Kristen. Even the most recent posts from her said Kristen Smith.
:busted:
She was now caught in a lie again. Remember how in the blog post she wrote after her “truth” video she said she legally changed her name back at 18 and everyone calls her by Kalel Cullen? She was lying again. That was another one of her lies and a lot of people didn’t like her after that. She sucked them in with her “truth” video and blog post and made people like her so much and respect her for honesty only to find out she was actually lying again.

Her mom and dads ethnicitys She claimed her mother was Native American and her Dad was Scottish. Neither of this is true.

Her education She claimed to be in her third year of college when she started youtube and would always mention how she is in advanced psychology and language courses. This was not true. She had actually just started college a few weeks prior and was in her very first semester.

The reason why she dropped out of college She only went to college for one semester in her life. She made up a story saying she was forced to leave college because her dad was very very ill so she had to leave school for at least a year to go home and care for her very ill father. This was all a lie…she just did not want to admit at the time that college was not for her so she left. A few days/weeks after she dropped out of college and went home she became nocturnal and a hermit. She slept all day long and was awake only during the wee hours of the night. She cooped herself up in her bedroom for many months and did absolutely nothing but watch dvds and play video games. She did not go to school or work except of course for her youtube “job”. She even installed a fridge in her bedroom so that she would never have to leave her room since she also had a bathroom in her room.

Shortly after moving home she made a video about how to make waffles. In this video she said it was 7am and she is just getting ready to go to bed for the “night” and wanted a “late night” snack. Then she said her dad is going to be getting up soon to go to work. This is how she got caught lying about why she dropped out of college. She said it was because her father was so very ill she had to rush home and care for him. In this video though she mentioned that he was getting up soon to go to work. People are not idiots and put two and two together and realized a person who is so terribly ill that their daughter is forced to leave college is definitely not capable of still going to work. Also in her videos where she said she sleeps all day and is awake all night she even mentioned that she never sees her parents since she is asleep all day when they are awake.

Pretending to love products just to get $ On her queenbeeuty channel she would promote a lot of products from companies who would pay her to such as BH cosmetics, lancome, sigma and many others. She was obviously lying about how much she loved the products and used them all the time because as soon as she ditched her queenbeeuty channel and started Cozplai she also ditched all those brands and never used any of them again. ONLY MAC.

Her Cozplai channel When Kristen decided to stop doing her queenbeeuty channel she said its because she has not liked or enjoyed making beauty vides for a very long time. When she started her cozplai channel she wrote a post on I believe facebook saying that cozplai is her true passion and she loves it so much. She does not care if she only has a few dollars in her bank account because this is her true passion and what makes her so happy. Here we are just a few months after she started the channel and she has already announced she is canceling the cozplai channel and going back to doing beauty videos and other related video such as “fashion” decorating etc. Wait what? I thought she doesn’t like making beauty videos? Oh that’s right she probably remembered how much more $ and attention she got from queenbeeuty because it had way more subscribers and views. I also suspect once the sponserships and payments start coming in from companies we will no longer see her exclusively using MAC like in her cozplai. She made a post on FB saying the cozplai channel did not get as popular as she had hoped so she is ending it. So in other words it is not bringing in enough $$$/attention for her since she only does videos for money because she is too damn lazy to get a job. Kristen has not had a job other then youtube for many years… since before she started youtube when she worked at hooters. She is lazy. Youtube is her only job and she has been putting up videos just once a month for a long time. It's so weird to me because Anthony is such a hard worker, always sticks to his schedules etc and Kristen is just so lazy and does nothing most of the time.

She is a Hypocrite.

She always used to say how she CAN NOT STAND A LIAR!! She is a total hypocrite because the whole time she was saying this she herself was lying about so many things :lol: :lol: :lol:

Animal Cruelty Kristen has always made a big deal about how she is completely against cruelty to animals. She once made a video saying she loves animals so much and would never ever want to have anything to do with the harm of them. She said she doesn’t even eat lobster because she can not stand the thought of an animal being alive and then tossed into boiling hot water and suffering. She did say she eats other meat and crab though hahahaha!!! (What an idiot). She also made a video or twitter post saying she bought a cute vest but has to return it because she found out it is made of rabbit hair…poor bunnies .
Well she is a hypocrite because she then started to work for Lancome. A company widely known for testing products on animals aka torturing animals. She promoted Lancome in her videos, accepted payments from them and worked for them. I wonder what happened to her old speech about never having anything to do with cruelty to animals? One paycheck from Lancome and she never mentioned her hate for cruelty to animals again. I know it is very difficult to avoid all products that don't test on animals. HOWEVER, it is a very very different thing to start working for a company widely known for that, promoting them to thousands of viewers and taking payments from them AFTER you have preached about how against it you are like Kristen did.

Designer items She made a video talking about how she hates designer bags and logos and would never be caught dead with a designer item. She especially hates it when girls have to have matching designer wallets/purses. She said that girls who wear designer stuff have low confidence etc. hahaha!!! All of her Cozplai videos show that she ONLY uses MAC makeup products…lipsticks, lipglosses, false eyelashes etc ONLY MAC! Why can’t she use false eyelashes from another company? Nope it must be MAC!! She puts it in a clear view in the camera that they are all MAC items to make sure we see. Why? She doesn't put in clear view of the camera where she got the fabrics from, the brand of shoes and accesories etc. But she does make sure to focus in on MAC! She also purchased herself a cat that costs between $2,000 and $10,000. The breed of cat she bought, a Savannah, is widely known as a designer cat. She also used to love the brand fossil and showed in one video how she had to buy the matching fossil wallet to go with her new fossil purse.

Chic fila She made a huge rant on facebook about Chic-Fila and how she is planning on banning them and never eating there again because they are against equality for same sex couples. She encouraged everyone to do the same. This makes her a hypocrite because she has shopped at Urban Outfitters before and also Wal Mart many many times. Aka 2 companies well known for being openly against same sex equality. Way before the Chic-fila outburst, Wal-Mart had a huge outburst when people found out that some of their money was going towards supporting anti-gay organizations. I didn’t hear Kristin ranting and boycotting Wal Mart. I do remember her always posting she is going to Wal Mart for late night dvd and candy runs.

Some stupid things she has done

-A long time ago when the youtuber “whatadayderek” was supposedly dating Blair juicystar07 (Blair put up videos of her and him out on a date etc) Kristen had to steal the attention and once when Derek was on StickAM/blogtv doing a live broadcast he was talking about Blair and saying she is so nice etc. Kristen entered the chatroom and said “hi guys it’s me Kalel” alot of people of course were like “hi Kalel!” Derek continued to talk about how nice Blair is etc. A few minutes later He said “I’m getting a text message from Kalel” then he held his phone up to the screen and said she just asked me if I want to see her pussy. The text said something like “hey Derek ...wanna see a picture of my pussy :)?” Then Derek showed the following text from her and it was a picture of her cat with her usual tounge sticking out emocions. She was clearly looking for attention here because all of the attention was on Blair from Derek and the chatroom so Kristen randomly pulled this stunt in the middle of it all to get people focused on her.

- She used to be obsessed with Shane dawson. She would constantly tweet him and talk about him even though he never responded. She made a few tweets to him about his "sexy bod" etc. Then she began writing him letters. She made a video once saying she sent him a letter and asked him to go out for lunch. He did not respond. Kristen said she thought that was rude and the least he could have done was respond and say no. hahah! I don't know who she thinks she is or why she thought she was so special that she deserved a response. Shane probably gets thousands of those letters so did she expect him to write everyone back and say no or just her??

-She called Ben from the TV show “Secret life of an American Teenager” a retard. On the show Ben is handicapped but when Kristen was talking about him in a video she called him a retard. Many of her viewers were outraged and left comments demanding she remove the video and some said they had family members who are handicapped and found the video very offensive. Kristen did not delete the video and she didn’t even apologize to her her upset viewers comments.

- Kristen made a video a long time ago talking about what she eats and her weight. She mentioned in the video that for lunch she usually has either a banana or half a sandwich and some water. She then went on to say that she used to be OVERWEIGHT and was once a size 5 :(. Her viewers were outraged. They couldn’t believe that she would say that at a size 5 she was overweight and said she has young girls watching her videos how dare she say this stuff? The comments were quickly turned on approval only by Kristen and she went on a blocking spree….but never deleted the video at the time. After this video awhile later she made another video about her diet and mentioned that once she ate just a whole cucumber for dinner. She said she wouldn’t recommend it and knows it wasn’t a good idea. WTF why would she even mention that and give the little girls who watch her any ideas?? Not to mention who in their right mind sits there thinking about what to have for dinner and decides on a whole cucumber and water?

- Under one video in a comment she told a subscriber to FUCK OFF. She has very young viewers so this was just inappropriate of her. Not to mention unproffesional since this is her job. Most people can't stand rude customers but they don't them to FUCK OFF! Also all youtubers and also real celebs have tons of rude "fans" but you never hear them telling them to FUCK OFF! That shows no class and is just uncalled for.

- She used to make “mail” videos showing mail that her subscribers sent to her. In one video she held up the letter from the subscriber and the persons full name and address was showing in clear view. People left comments demanding that she delete the video as that persons privacy has been violated. Kristen did not delete the video and even left people snarky replies saying she does not see the big deal with showing that persons first/last name and address. I guess this could also fall under the hypocrite category because I bet if the tables were turned and someone posted her full address in clear view in a video she wouldn't be saying "Oh well! Who cares! It's not a big deal!!" like the way she treated her subscriber.

mameha
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Her lies, being a hypocrite and stupid things she has do

Post by mameha »

Kristen is full of more shit than a Christmas turkey. Nice job at compiling all her BS she's done a nice job at racking up over her YT "career."

A few more things:

-She victim blamed a 9-year-old for her death after the girl's grandmother forced her to run for three hours. Kalel's status: "I'm not defending the Grandma, she should face some jail time for sure... but I don't think she's fully responsible for the child's death. The girl died DAYS later from dehydration. Which means she didn't even drink anything at school when she easily could have. I mean, if law were based solely off ethics, then hell yes- send the bitch to jail for life. But it's not. It's based off cold hard facts and evidence. There's not enough to send a woman to jail for the rest of her life. There's no proof that she ever laid a hand on the child or did anything of abusive nature in addition to this act. I'm sure she's a nut job and an unfit guardian, but not a murderer. Not to mention, a punishment such as this would have seemed tamed compared to what our grandparents faced as kids. My grandpa told me his dad used to beat him with a board that had nails hammered into it :/" Never mind that the child was scared out of her wits after being subjected to abuse.

-She took home $200 worth of merchandise for free due to an employee's mistake. Instead of a conscience kicking in (which Kristen obviously lacks), she was more than happy to chalk it up to this employee's error and keep the goods without paying. Especially since *gasp* the mall was over an HOUR away and that's just too much of a hassle to bridge that massive distance. As seen in her Spring Haul (up for now, she'll undoubtedly take it down at some point):

anchoredwings

Post by anchoredwings »

so after reading all this, i had a thought..

is this girl generally dumb enough to think that reasonably smart people cant put 2 & 2 together and figure out all her lies and inconsistencies?

or does she just not care? maybe she's taking the route of some "reality stars" and not caring what people think and just acting crazy because she knows it gets her attention, views, and ultimately more money?

has anyone else thought this or maybe i am just putting too much into it? just wondering..

empiregirl
Learner
Learner

Post by empiregirl »

anchoredwings wrote:so after reading all this, i had a thought..

is this girl generally dumb enough to think that reasonably smart people cant put 2 & 2 together and figure out all her lies and inconsistencies?

or does she just not care? maybe she's taking the route of some "reality stars" and not caring what people think and just acting crazy because she knows it gets her attention, views, and ultimately more money?

has anyone else thought this or maybe i am just putting too much into it? just wondering..

I think that she is dumb enough to think that if she just deletes things than they never happened. As soon as she got caught in alot of this stuff the first thing she did was delete all of her videos and blog posts. She deleted all of her videos she ever made a few times and then the third time she did that she whined saying someone hacked her account and deleted all her videos :lol: yeah right Kristen...just another one of her "stories"

iDazzle
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by iDazzle »

I was shocked to read that. I couldn't believe all the lies she told to her loyal subscribers and that she eats one cucumber for dinner and thinks a size 5 is overweight. She's insane and has an eating disorder.

varikas
Debater
Debater

Post by varikas »

iDazzle wrote:I was shocked to read that. I couldn't believe all the lies she told to her loyal subscribers and that she eats one cucumber for dinner and thinks a size 5 is overweight. She's insane and has an eating disorder.
a sixe 5? i've never even BEEN a size 5 from the ages of 13-19. i wouldnt fit in a size 5 even if i lost a ton of weight due to how large my bones are. i have a mostly flat tummy [though i do have a little squish] and i'm a size 11. :/ ouch.
if you cant stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. if you cant stand being dressed, get out of your pants. :)

iDazzle
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by iDazzle »

varikas wrote:
iDazzle wrote:I was shocked to read that. I couldn't believe all the lies she told to her loyal subscribers and that she eats one cucumber for dinner and thinks a size 5 is overweight. She's insane and has an eating disorder.
a sixe 5? i've never even BEEN a size 5 from the ages of 13-19. i wouldnt fit in a size 5 even if i lost a ton of weight due to how large my bones are. i have a mostly flat tummy [though i do have a little squish] and i'm a size 11. :/ ouch.
Yes, a size 5 (which is small or normal to most people) what was she thinking? It's nowhere near plus size.

x_bethanyy
Informer
Informer

Post by x_bethanyy »

What are you guys talking about when you say size 5? Sorry if that's a stupid question, but I don't live in the US and I thought clothes only came in even-number sizes?

muh00r
Informer
Informer

Post by muh00r »

The uneven numbers are juniors sizes. Even numbers are women's sizes.

Silver Rose 39
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Silver Rose 39 »

See I feel like I need to lose loads of weight now because I'm a size 10 (US 6) and I always thought I was an appropriate weight (I'm in my early 20's and 5' 7'') but I guess not, I'm gonna go become anorexic now.

Please note that this is sarcasm in response to Kalels horrific idea that a size 5 is fat for an adult.

empiregirl
Learner
Learner

Post by empiregirl »

I was really shocked at that video when I watched it. I wish someone had downloaded a copy because it's just so unbelievable that she would say she was once overweight and was a size 5 and then she had to proudly declare that she is now back to her normal size of a 00. I am short 5"2 and I am a size 6 sometimes 4 depending on what I buy. So I'm basically a size 5. I am nowhere near overweight at all. If anything I could probably tone up my stomach a bit because when I sit down and lean forward my stomach is not completley flat unless I suck in a bit. That's it. Maybe I could lose a couple of pounds and do some situps I guess to get rid of that. It's just crazy to say something like that and then start blocking people like she did who were angry at it. SInce I am short I would imagine I would consider myself to be getting overweight at a maybe size 10. Definitley not a size 5. A size 5 is just a few sizes up from a size 0.

Bazinga!
Informer
Informer

Post by Bazinga! »

Haha I remember all of those things.... I never even thought about her having a fridge in her room being weird but now I think about it, it was sorta. It seems like her and her parents didn't get along too well. That's probably why she lied about her dad being sick, they probably don't watch her videos anyways. Plus she never mentions visiting home really....

pickle_donut
Talker
Talker

Post by pickle_donut »

I know this is an old thread, but I just joined and read this, I too was a subscriber to her old Queen Beeauty channel and I noticed a couple of things you missed off, obviously these have probably been mentioned, but as this thread has virtually all her lies she's been caught out on, I thought I'd add my info.

She claimed in videos that she had been diagnosed by a doctor with OCD. She complained and whined about how people always said they had it when they didn't. Then in another video she changed it to she had actually diagnosed herself, being in her final year as a psychology major, she knew she had it. Then obviously the truth came out about her not even finishing her first year at college and later videos she just said she had OCD tendencies or whatever. Another lie.

Also, another small thing I remembered, she did a room tour, and at the time she was working at Hooters, she had a drawer with her hooters stuff in and it included these gel bras that made her boobs look bigger. After she deleted that she made some big statement on her channel or twitter (I can't recall) about she hated people who wore padded bras and said it was 'false advertising'.

Also adding to the whole animal rights thing, she said all that yet she decided to buy an expensive pedigree cat that are often bred in cruel ways. People on twitter pointed out that often savannah cats are made by breeding a wild cat and a domestic cat, leaving the domestic cat traumatised and hurt. And that to keep the savannah cat you often have to cut off their claws. Her reply was basically STFU I can do what I want. Great!

If I remember any more I'll let you know haha, I have an awful skill of remembering the most mundane information :P

sfg

Post by sfg »

i am so in love with this thread. <3

Bazinga!
Informer
Informer

Post by Bazinga! »

I don't know how I would even feel about myself if I lied about all those things and were that much of a hypocrite. Shit.

OriginalUsername

Post by OriginalUsername »

Wow, she's such a hypocrite. I can't believe she offered to show Blair's "boyfriend" her vagina, what an low, attention whore. Is the blogtv video still up?

crackers
Informer
Informer

Post by crackers »

dam that was a long first post :| lol

Comere
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Comere »

OriginalUsername wrote:Wow, she's such a hypocrite. I can't believe she offered to show Blair's "boyfriend" her vagina, what an low, attention whore. Is the blogtv video still up?
Lol I know right How can anyone say that in front of anyone, can anyone go as low as that :?

Comere
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Comere »

What was she even thinking?! Doesn't she know everyone around the world can watch her videos even little girls who get swayed easily

Post by Guest »

She is a messed up person

Return to “Kalel”