iamber90
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Her lies, being a hypocrite and stupid things she has do

Post by iamber90 »

Whoa there wrote:
iamber90 wrote:Sorry for double post. I can't edit my other post.
Whoa there wrote: IN A NUTSHELL
She had a lot of phases, and she has yet to find herself/personality/interests.
I think, in part, she did what she thought that could bring her attention (because it raises her views), and popularity...sometimes it did sound forced, but she also, and so simply be, as I've heard, a bad liar. A liar who tells a lie and forgets about it, forgetting as well that it will be recorded on video/blogs, and her "fans" memories (we used to call them minions xD).
Yet, it makes no sense to delete the whole channel/source of income and start from scratch, losing all the subscribers and videos she had gotten.
She hasn't changed, she's still doing these same exact things. Her channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WatchUsLiveAndStuff/videos If you want to see what she is up to.
Thank you!!
You're welcome

Sent from my Trio AXS 4G using Tapatalk

jamjars
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by jamjars »

said she was gonna get a dog and even moved to a different, bigger apartment in order to accommodate for one
... still no dog

Jadeplaysgames
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Jadeplaysgames »

jamjars wrote:said she was gonna get a dog and even moved to a different, bigger apartment in order to accommodate for one
... still no dog
She meant boyfriend.

Jadeplaysgames
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Jadeplaysgames »

jamjars wrote:said she was gonna get a dog and even moved to a different, bigger apartment in order to accommodate for one
... still no dog
She meant boyfriend.

TheyCallMeCryBaby
Stalker
Stalker

Post by TheyCallMeCryBaby »

I am really shocked. All of her fans need to see this.

hawkfrost
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by hawkfrost »

So in Anthony made a new draw my life video and near the end talked about how when he was 25 years old he was in a 'manipulative relationship with someone that I now feel was using me.' He also said he was so 'thoroughly walked on that I would seek approval from her for every aspect of my life'. He said as all toxic relationships go he didn't realize how bad it really was until months later. He was in a relationship with Kalel when he was 25.

Seems you guys all knew what you were talking about.

I was suspecting something like this after Kalel put out a series of tweets on Twitter that someone she had loved for four years had unfollowed her, calling Anthony a bitch (without naming him) and talking about how she doesn't lose her love for exes and still cares about them. I could understand her being hurt after the unfollow but her way of handling it says a lot.

She actually still follows him on twitter though so curious to see if she'll try and defend what he said.

I don't think Kalel has any conscious idea though she was manipulative. From what Anthony said it seems her obsessive need for things to be perfect wasn't just for videos and projects but also ended up with her being controlling with him. It's sad she didn't realize but a lot of people have no idea they are toxic until they are told. Even then many will remain in denial about it.

I find it very sad though. I watched their vlogs and loved them. I didn't suspect anything was wrong really because all the vlogs I watched were happy and silly. I would sometimes see people pointing things out about Kalel but at the time just brushed it off as fans being jerks because their male youtuber had a girlfriend but it's pretty shocking when I'm now coming across posts from years ago with fans voicing concerns for Anthony and Kalel's behaviour and they were all as it appears, correct.

greenleaf
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by greenleaf »

were those not the bikini shots she uploaded under "pressure?" I'm sure I've seen another forum talk about her excuses a=for uploading those pictures.

Return to “Kalel”