Kalel Quarankitten: On Vacation From Reality (Part 45)

swearwolf
Lurker
Lurker

Re: Kalel Quarankitten: On Vacation From Reality (Part 45)

Post by swearwolf »

UsedToLoveThem wrote:
Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:23 am
youtubersuck wrote:
Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:26 am
hmm she said she's in debt so maybe that's why she's selling her stuff. I don't understand why she would tell people she's selling her things though... how much more will she humiliate herself? Does she think sympathy will bring in more views and subs? :roll:
I don't think it's for subs, she probably gets more money from fans than from random strangers on ebay or god knows where. But it's still weird, especially since she cooperated with those thrift store apps where people can sell their old luxury items. Not a very honest sponsorship imho if her first impulse is selling stuff on Insta instead of one of those apps she used to promote all the time :D
swearwolf wrote:
Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:15 am
She said the proceeds will go to a woman in need... Why can't she just admit that she needs the money :|
I thiknk one of the stories said "it goes to a woman in need. Me." or something along those lines? Or did she say she's donating?
I guess she did say herself, I totally missed it. It said word for word "this year, I will be featuring a very special cause that's near and dear to my heart - me. 100% of the proceeds will go to a woman in need" haha

Femaleserpant
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Femaleserpant »

Oof, this newest complaint video really turned me off from Kalel. All of the stuff she was complaining about was super odd; like why do you care? She gives such bad vibes and energy in this video. Usually I feel like I can relate to her in someway and always appreciated her being open about her life, but this stuff was so strange and petty. Just let people enjoy shit, if you're sick of photodumps, mute or unfollow people. The repeating words? She definitely hasn't been to a club in years so why are you bothered by that? Who cares if people use too much mascara? And the wicks and foundation shit, just buy another brand. I don't get the judgemental attitude. Seems like she's projecting and jealous of other people living seemingly happier lives than her. I couldn't be friends with someone so uselessly cynical about small shit. I'm personally not a fan of jaded Kalel. At this point, I'll only stick around on YT for the room tour and then I think I'm done with following her after that.
Last edited by Femaleserpant on Sun Jun 27, 2021 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

UsedToLoveThem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by UsedToLoveThem »

oh dear, there's a new black screen video... in case someone of you is able to finish listening: can you please recap in case she says something interesting? I stopped after 7 minutes, this shit is beyond ridiculous. I couldn't force myself to continue, she just rambles about random stuff.

0_JinxToMinx_0
Informer
Informer

Post by 0_JinxToMinx_0 »

I was wondering when she would finally realize her subscribers would watch literally anything of hers and take advantage of that. I guess that time is now. If she uploads a black screen video where we listen to her breathe while she sleeps for 5-10 hours, people will probably compliment her breathing.

But, apparently many subscribers are as vapid as her, including some established YouTubers.

I clicked a bunch of places in the video. Seems like it is all BS high school-->college sorority level blab, but I'm not watching that unless auto closed captioning appears so that I can listen with 2x speed.

Maybe unpopular opinion, but...she knows what she is doing with her video titles. Obviously, a lot of people subscribed to themher in 2013-2014, and are still subscribed. Every video title is a vague draw and people will click for gossip with substance to it but then get the same money grabbing content, sans sponsors.

sushiwhore
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by sushiwhore »

This woman never learns. She records herself talking because she can't bother to film a real video. People are starving and dying all around the world on top of living in fear of the pandemic. And she thinks her list of complaints about drugstore mascara and pizza toppings is worth putting online to her 1.9 million subscribers. I don't think I've ever encountered someone so self-absorbed. Thank God she is losing what little influence she has left.

coconut_queen
Informer
Informer

Post by coconut_queen »

Not feeling this video. How negative of a person do you have to be to keep a note on your phone where you just compile your grievances against humanity. She clearly has nothing filling her time.

And she wants to play the victim saying she's broke and living in her mom's basement... then she makes a video complaining about $40+ foundation and $200+ perfume. If you can afford these things you aren't broke and if this is a sample of what you were spending your money on no wonder you have none left :roll:

I am looking forward to an actual video and seeing where she's living. Not sure where her content is going to go after that point - she's said she doesn't want her content to be about herself but she's made no indication of what else she has to offer.

"Please give me all your money"

sunsetwaves
Learner
Learner

Post by sunsetwaves »

sushiwhore wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 6:47 pm
This woman never learns. She records herself talking because she can't bother to film a real video. People are starving and dying all around the world on top of living in fear of the pandemic. And she thinks her list of complaints about drugstore mascara and pizza toppings is worth putting online to her 1.9 million subscribers. I don't think I've ever encountered someone so self-absorbed. Thank God she is losing what little influence she has left.
Let's be real here, most YouTubers are self absorbed.

sleep84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sleep84 »

I have to say, compared to Niomi Smart and her self absorbed privilege, I almost miss Kalel's break downs. At least Kalel is not making any (significant) money, or she blows everything in plastic tits. I miss this train wreck.
Pardon my typos, I have a rubbish keyboard. :P

Ilsert
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Post by Ilsert »

The way she talked and behaved in her IG stories creeped me out. She was definitely drunk.
I also noticed she basically has no lips left. She looked a bit strange overall and that’s when I realised she has no fillers in her face anymore of course.
Also wondering how she has money to fly to LA and go to a dentist there.

UsedToLoveThem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by UsedToLoveThem »

Ilsert wrote:
Mon Jul 05, 2021 12:09 am
The way she talked and behaved in her IG stories creeped me out. She was definitely drunk.
I also noticed she basically has no lips left. She looked a bit strange overall and that’s when I realised she has no fillers in her face anymore of course.
Also wondering how she has money to fly to LA and go to a dentist there.
probably from the sale she did a few days ago?
I also think she was drunk.So weird how she makes entire black screen videos about how self conscious she is about her face, how much she hates herself, how she doesn't want to be "the content" anymore and then she shows herself on cam without a line of perfect white teeth on a platform that has probably still more reach than her YT?

coconut_queen
Informer
Informer

Post by coconut_queen »

I didn't see the Instagram story - can you summarize what she said? One of us here used to save and upload her stories to YouTube I miss having that because I never see when she posts lol :D

"Please give me all your money"

marinavd
Debater
Debater

Post by marinavd »

First she complained that her hair was perfect in the morning and now looked bad. Then she said she went and played by the water today which she agreed was out of character for her. Then she said she has made a plan for 4 months worth of weekly video content, admitting it's not a guarantee that she will actually do it. Then she said one of her crowns had fallen out and showed a gap where a tooth used to be and said she therefore might have to wait with her weekly video plan and fly to LA to get a new tooth. She said she hates going to the dentist and they will have to fix a new tooth with a screw in her jaw.

quartz_
Talker
Talker

Post by quartz_ »

This is actually really insane for Kalel.
She said her “crown” fell out and there was no tooth left and that the tooth underneath had completely rotten away.
She always seemed to have decent teeth, I wonder if this would have happened if she never got the veneers.
She bashed the dentists in St. Louis saying they aren’t creative or innovate enough. Sure it’s no Beverly Hills but that’s a major city I believe. Im sure the dentists and doctors are just fine.
So she has a complete missing tooth, it’s the one after the canine. She actually wants to go back to the doctor who did those awful veneers because they can somehow make this situation better than screwing in an implant I guess.
For any true haters of kalel, I hope you are entertained cause you are really witnessing her downfall and karma for all the bad things she’s done and taken advantage of. Ran out of money, in parents basement, tooth fell out. Like damn.

UsedToLoveThem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by UsedToLoveThem »

I'm pretty sure it happened because of her veneers. I remember we said it will happen to her sometime in the future and she'll run into big trouble should she ever run out of money. I expected this to happen years in the future when she's in her late 40s and out of the spotlight, but it happened way faster that.

She's broke, back at home and the self-inflicted rot is already happening in her early 30s. I hope she's aware her boob implants need to be replaced sometime in the next 12-15 years. Everything she did to herself has an expiration date and she's already out of money to do minor repairs like a rotten tooth... She better starts working whatever job she can get to keep her body from falling apart and killing her from the inside in 10+ years.

kale-fairies
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Post by kale-fairies »

Gotta say, her basement is looking great. I'm literally in the same situation as her: broke, unemployed, living at my parents and I just literally lost 2 teeth lmao.
I'm not sure I'm gonna believe that she's done all of that with a 1000$ nor am I believing her saying how broke she is when there's literally 2000$ worth of niche perfumes sitting on her vanity... but I'm happy for her and wish the best to everyone in their 30s hitting rock bottom as I am.

Rosebud2002
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Rosebud2002 »

kale-fairies wrote:
Sun Jul 11, 2021 2:34 pm
Gotta say, her basement is looking great. I'm literally in the same situation as her: broke, unemployed, living at my parents and I just literally lost 2 teeth lmao.
I'm not sure I'm gonna believe that she's done all of that with a 1000$ nor am I believing her saying how broke she is when there's literally 2000$ worth of niche perfumes sitting on her vanity... but I'm happy for her and wish the best to everyone in their 30s hitting rock bottom as I am.
Yeah I was genuinely impressed with how great her makeshift apartment looked. Idk I think living at home in your late twenties early thirties is really stigmatized (obviously if you’re working and not just mooching)! At least she has the support of her family. Idk she is still young and can hopefully figure herself out she clearly was VERY lost for a lot of her youth. She’s from a weird early era of YouTube I pop back in every year or so when I remember she exists lol. Glad she stopped supporting Shane Dawson. Last I remembered she was doubling down on her support of him and that was the nail in the coffin for me. Guess she realized how disgusting he is?

marinavd
Debater
Debater

Post by marinavd »

Yes, she did a great job and made the best of that space. Hats off to her creativity. But still, I think it's a depressing space, without windows. It feels isolating.

Kideema99
Debater
Debater

Post by Kideema99 »

I feel so bad for her kitties being cooped up in that place without any windows to look out. I hope she at least lets them wander upstairs when no one's home so they can look outside every once in a while 😿.

roxieheart
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by roxieheart »

I really like her little basement apartment. she did a great job with it. I actually don’t mind the unfinished ceilings, it almost looks intentional.

I wonder if she looks back on the thousands of dollars she spent on decorating and redecorating her various apartments and now realizes she didn’t need to spend THAT much money…

also it looks really good but I think the lack of natural light, or really, any light in general, will be detrimental to Kalel. I think it will only encourage her to sleep in late, stay up all night, not get on a normal schedule, etc. it also is a bit depressing and Kalel is already depressed.

can someone explain or tell me a time period so I can jump back in the GG threads - how/when did Kalel go broke? I only recently started keeping up with her again.

UsedToLoveThem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by UsedToLoveThem »

Rosebud2002 wrote:
Sun Jul 11, 2021 4:58 pm
Yeah I was genuinely impressed with how great her makeshift apartment looked. Idk I think living at home in your late twenties early thirties is really stigmatized (obviously if you’re working and not just mooching)! At least she has the support of her family. Idk she is still young and can hopefully figure herself out she clearly was VERY lost for a lot of her youth. She’s from a weird early era of YouTube I pop back in every year or so when I remember she exists lol. Glad she stopped supporting Shane Dawson. Last I remembered she was doubling down on her support of him and that was the nail in the coffin for me. Guess she realized how disgusting he is?

when and where did she openly stop supporting him? Last thing I remember is Kalel bitching at people who criticized him for sexualizing toddlers on Twitter... just because she doesn't talk about him at the moment doesn't mean she revoked her support, she's been MIA for a long time and just didn't throw her shitty opinions around for a while.
roxieheart wrote:
Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:55 am
I really like her little basement apartment. she did a great job with it. I actually don’t mind the unfinished ceilings, it almost looks intentional.

I wonder if she looks back on the thousands of dollars she spent on decorating and redecorating her various apartments and now realizes she didn’t need to spend THAT much money…

also it looks really good but I think the lack of natural light, or really, any light in general, will be detrimental to Kalel. I think it will only encourage her to sleep in late, stay up all night, not get on a normal schedule, etc. it also is a bit depressing and Kalel is already depressed.

can someone explain or tell me a time period so I can jump back in the GG threads - how/when did Kalel go broke? I only recently started keeping up with her again.
I also thought about her mental health. She's already lethargic and cutting the number one natural stimulant aka sunlight out of her life can't be good for her. Or her cats for that matter. But I agree, she managed to make that crappy space look cozy and liveable on a tight budget. (not counting the expensive things she already owned)

She went broke shortly before Covid hit, but of course all of the videos are gone. She made one about getting kicked out of her OC apartment, finding a new place last minute before being homeless, getting sued, budgeting food money,... then she went MIA and it looked like she crashed at some other YouTuber's place at the beginning of the pandemic (forgot his name) before she moved in with her parents

Return to “Kalel”