Kalel Quarankitten: On Vacation From Reality (Part 45)

quartz_
Talker
Talker

Re: Kalel Quarankitten: On Vacation From Reality (Part 45)

Post by quartz_ »

She posted! A black screen video. It was pretty sad. Decently honest with herself too. To me it’s most shocking how she has so many supportive viewers. She even says herself how she’s shocked by that. As awful as this lady is I felt really sad for her and would not want to be in her position right now. I hope she can make something of herself sometime.

gurulolgossip
Stalker
Stalker

Post by gurulolgossip »

I just watched her new video and honestly I wish she'd just get on some medication. Someone with adhd and depression commented that medication has changed their life and Kalel replied saying she's been seeing a psychiatrist in the comments, but already tried adderall and didn't like it... So why is she seeing a psychiatrist?? Psychiatrists prescribe medication and handle dosage changes, they're not like therapists where they can help you work through issues. Trying medication for depression/anxiety and ADHD would probably work wonders for her, yet she's so stuck in her perfectionist ways of wanting to work through things herself with self-help books, inspirational quotes and different diets.

youtubersuck
Informer
Informer

Post by youtubersuck »

I'm trying to feel sad for her but I can't. I hate the way she talks about herself, how delusional she is. Her narcissism goes through the roof even when she's down. "I know I'm so privileged and everyone wants to be me" gosh and the worst part is she never learns. I was hoping she'd leave youtube and get a job and maybe update the hating and the curious every now and then but nope. She still thinks youtube is the only thing she has, her only chance in life, how does she still have that mindset after all these years? She tried it, it was ok sometimes now it's time to move on. It was time to move on 5 years ago! What a waste of a person. Refuses to grow up and put an effort into an actual life.

UsedToLoveThem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by UsedToLoveThem »

I'm trying to feel sad for her but I can't. I hate the way she talks about herself, how delusional she is. Her narcissism goes through the roof even when she's down. "I know I'm so privileged and everyone wants to be me" gosh and the worst part is she never learns. I was hoping she'd leave youtube and get a job and maybe update the hating and the curious every now and then but nope. She still thinks youtube is the only thing she has, her only chance in life, how does she still have that mindset after all these years? She tried it, it was ok sometimes now it's time to move on. It was time to move on 5 years ago! What a waste of a person. Refuses to grow up and put an effort into an actual life.
let's be honest, we are still in the middle of a global pandemic, Kalel has no work experience except waitressing at Hooters when she was barely 18, several failed attempts at getting a degree, no active and well curated social media she could use to prove her skills as a social media manager or content designer... she'll not find a normal job. And she is right for once: her entire content was herself since she stopped being vegan and that's hard to pull of when you have mental health problems.

However, I agree she should move on from YouTube. Her voice is nice when she's not going full valley girl, a curated and themed podcast might be more her jam. I wonder why she hasn't done it yet, I mean podcasts can be monetized. Not as lucrative as YouTube, but it would be some money vs. no money at all.

But wow, it's 2021 and she's still like "maybe I have clinical depression". HOW IS SHE STILL NOT SEEING A THERAPIST AND TAKING MEDICATION!? "My body isn't able to produce dopamine, I have no energy at all" yes, this sounds a lot like clinical depression and that's exactly what the antidepressants she refused in the past solve. They enable your body to produce dopamine so you are not a lethargic sloth 24/7, they won't make problems dissappear but boost energy level to "average human being"-levels. Why is she still so dumb when it comes to her mental health?

Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by 8182 »

UsedToLoveThem wrote:
Fri Jun 04, 2021 5:41 am
let's be honest, we are still in the middle of a global pandemic, Kalel has no work experience except waitressing at Hooters when she was barely 18, several failed attempts at getting a degree, no active and well curated social media she could use to prove her skills as a social media manager or content designer... she'll not find a normal job. And she is right for once: her entire content was herself since she stopped being vegan and that's hard to pull of when you have mental health problems.

However, I agree she should move on from YouTube. Her voice is nice when she's not going full valley girl, a curated and themed podcast might be more her jam. I wonder why she hasn't done it yet, I mean podcasts can be monetized. Not as lucrative as YouTube, but it would be some money vs. no money at all.

But wow, it's 2021 and she's still like "maybe I have clinical depression". HOW IS SHE STILL NOT SEEING A THERAPIST AND TAKING MEDICATION!? "My body isn't able to produce dopamine, I have no energy at all" yes, this sounds a lot like clinical depression and that's exactly what the antidepressants she refused in the past solve. They enable your body to produce dopamine so you are not a lethargic sloth 24/7, they won't make problems dissappear but boost energy level to "average human being"-levels. Why is she still so dumb when it comes to her mental health?
Totally agree with ALL of what you said! Spot on!

sleep84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sleep84 »

I remember these sort of videos, they were SO entertaining to me. She is a little bit more of a normal Niomi Smart.

youtubersuck
Informer
Informer

Post by youtubersuck »

screenshot of her beautiful face we all are so jealous of

KalelisanIdiot
Learner
Learner

Post by KalelisanIdiot »

Another black screen video. Nothing new really. She goes on and on again about not having anymore work done and that her face gained most of the weight off and on. The video is really depressing tbh. She needs help. She needs to keep searching for a therapist who can help her out of this never ending spiral. Coming back to social media is never the answer, she admitted it made her worse when she was starting to do better. She said she won't give up YouTube. My guess is she can't stand not having the attention.
If she truly did not have more work done I think it's just that some plastic surgery does not age well.
Edit: Her focus as usual is on the wrong things. Nothing for helping her future, for the past couple years it was mostly about getting her old face back. Doesn't she know she will age? Then what?

KalelisanIdiot
Learner
Learner

Post by KalelisanIdiot »

Sorry for the double post. She pinned a comment under her video, in it she says she wants to age naturally?
How does someone who has had so much work done and is obsessed with her apperance say this? How can she not see the contradiction or why people precive her as vain?

elegantly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elegantly »

At this point it's just depressing af, because nothing will ever change with her. It'll be the same endless cycle until the very end with Kalel.

starbies
Learner
Learner

Post by starbies »

can anyone pls share the gg discord link?

ladyandtramplove
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by ladyandtramplove »

ya'll the bullying on this forum needs to stop. I have participated in it over the years, but I am finally seeing the impact it can have on people. I am ashamed that I participated and that it took me this long to recognize this forum as a platform to bully strangers online.

Kideema99
Debater
Debater

Post by Kideema99 »

LOL. Nobody is forcing Kristen to read these forums.Therefore it isn't bullying. Most of what is said on here about her toxic personality is the damn truth anyways.

UsedToLoveThem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by UsedToLoveThem »

Kideema99 wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:53 am
LOL. Nobody is forcing Kristen to read these forums.Therefore it isn't bullying. Most of what is said on here about her toxic personality is the damn truth anyways.
This. Bullying would be harassing her on her social media accounts, insulting her, threatening her, stalking her, physical violence and badmouthing her in her social circles and so on. If she's here she's here because she wants to read here. No one here - or as far as I know - has doxxed her or actively harassed her on any of her accounts. Discussing what someone is doing - gossiping, what this forum is for - is probably not the classiest thing to do but it's not bullying.

That being said: her "phonecall" video was weird. She just came to the conclusion one of her main problems is being the centerpiece of her content and then she goes on and makes content about her face? Hypocrisy never gets old. But she also sounds terribly lonely. Imagine shouting all of that into the void that's the internet instead of talking to a friend. And getting up at 3 am for some piece and quiet? I get wanting some alone time, but 3 am?

sleep84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sleep84 »

She has so many views for someone that disappeared for - honestly - YEARS.

I think she should be grateful of the polite decent and kind attention that lots of people, like us, have for her.

We have been saying for ages that she should seek treatment. And honestly she has been pretty awful online, lots of other people have been cancelled for way less. We give her a chance to exist online.

leyla12345
Talker
Talker

Post by leyla12345 »

This woman cant even put up a black screen once a week; she shoulddd try leave youtube and get another job like shes been threatening to her audience for years- thats when shes gunna realize how easy she has it with this little youtube job. Look at someone like lexie lombard who just lost her mom and puts up regular content still

UsedToLoveThem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by UsedToLoveThem »

Did you see her recent Insta stories? She sold a bunch of luxury items and her camera, I wonder if that means she's putting her YouTube days behind her for good or if she'll use the money to buy new equipment

youtubersuck
Informer
Informer

Post by youtubersuck »

hmm she said she's in debt so maybe that's why she's selling her stuff. I don't understand why she would tell people she's selling her things though... how much more will she humiliate herself? Does she think sympathy will bring in more views and subs? :roll:

swearwolf
Lurker
Lurker

Post by swearwolf »

She said the proceeds will go to a woman in need... Why can't she just admit that she needs the money :|

UsedToLoveThem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by UsedToLoveThem »

youtubersuck wrote:
Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:26 am
hmm she said she's in debt so maybe that's why she's selling her stuff. I don't understand why she would tell people she's selling her things though... how much more will she humiliate herself? Does she think sympathy will bring in more views and subs? :roll:
I don't think it's for subs, she probably gets more money from fans than from random strangers on ebay or god knows where. But it's still weird, especially since she cooperated with those thrift store apps where people can sell their old luxury items. Not a very honest sponsorship imho if her first impulse is selling stuff on Insta instead of one of those apps she used to promote all the time :D
swearwolf wrote:
Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:15 am
She said the proceeds will go to a woman in need... Why can't she just admit that she needs the money :|
I thiknk one of the stories said "it goes to a woman in need. Me." or something along those lines? Or did she say she's donating?

Return to “Kalel”