Kalel Quarankitten: On Vacation From Reality (Part 45)

idontknow

Kalel Quarankitten: On Vacation From Reality (Part 45)

Post by idontknow »

New thread! Continue here! <3

Buffy
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kalel Quarankitten: On Vacation From Reality (Part 45)

Post by Buffy »

<3

cez98
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by cez98 »

home girl posted during the beginning of the quaratine, and dipped completely after. how is shes surviving financially?

Tttttrassh
Informer
Informer

Post by Tttttrassh »

She’ll make it somehow. They always do. Cockroaches can even survive a nuclear blast.

coconut_queen
Informer
Informer

Post by coconut_queen »

^ she always does this - avoids work for 10 months out of the year and somehow finds a way to pay her bills.

It's sad because everyone else I follow on YouTube has had a boom in productivity and put out even more content than they were before covid because they have more time on their hands and got creative. She truly is the laziest human being with the biggest victim mentality I've ever seen.

"Please give me all your money"

sleep84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sleep84 »

cez98 wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 1:20 pm
home girl posted during the beginning of the quaratine, and dipped completely after. how is shes surviving financially?
it wouldn't matter because everyone gets half of the YT ad revenue this month, I think. Because of the COVID outbreak and obviously sponsors that place ads consider that placing ads at this time would be pretty much a waste of money and companies are already struggling because of lack of profits. So, our greedy queen will probably not post until she will make the big bucks with sponsors again.
She must have a sugar daddy. Honestly, that would be an entertaining story to hear. She is not too old yet. Come on, Kale. You could make another "Secret Diary of a Call-Girl", YouTube edition.

I have to hand it to her, though. Considering that all Youtubers have slept with each other pretty much, she was one pretty tame in her number of sexual partners. Not many youtubers there. Just one.
She is a gold digger, but she didn't go wild like many Others (Hannah Witton et al. ) No slut-shaming intended, but it's pretty uncommon for someone as popular as her on the Platform to not use her sexuality to advance her career on YT.
YT in LA seems to be full of people, especially men, willing to sleep with anything that moves. I'm surprised that she didn't and up in the midst of Toby Turner and affiliated. Surprisingly conservative and strait-laced.
Pardon my typos, I have a rubbish keyboard. :P

mol42093
Lurker
Lurker

Post by mol42093 »

On her IG story she's talking about how she thinks she has a disease that causes alien fibers to grow from your body because her hairbrush gets dust/lint wrapped around the bristles. W H A T ? !

MuffledMango
Lurker
Lurker

Post by MuffledMango »

mol42093 wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 7:55 am
On her IG story she's talking about how she thinks she has a disease that causes alien fibers to grow from your body because her hairbrush gets dust/lint wrapped around the bristles. W H A T ? !
Yeah, I just saw it.
A quick google search on morgellons says that it's basically a form of delusional parasitosis, where people find these fibers in sores on their body. It's not alien, it's fibers from clothes and/or dust.

And we all know Kristen can be a tiny bit delusional at times. :roll: 8-)

compte-a-jeter
Learner
Learner

Post by compte-a-jeter »

This girllll 😭 she really looked at her dusty hairbrush and thought she had an alien disease. You could not make that shit up. Kristin please 😭😭

quartz_
Talker
Talker

Post by quartz_ »

Holy crap this instagram story. Kalel has become so manic that she has officially lost it. She may become more entertaining and crazy than we ever thought before. One of her first mistakes was thinking dust is 'just' skin cells. It's definitely a combination of a few things. My boyfriend and I agreed we've had brushes look like that and we think it's buildup of products and maybe fibers from the pillowcase. Fibers from things are definitely among us in our daily lives especially if you have pets, but I'm feeling grateful that my mental health is well enough that I don't think I have an alien skin disease.

boobiemcbooberson
Lurker
Lurker

Post by boobiemcbooberson »

W O W!!! I haven’t watched Kalel in months but thought I’d check today to see if she’s posted anything during quarantine. Saw the story she posted where she thinks she has some strange disease, when in actual fact she has a dirty AF hairbrush!! I have so much second hand embarrassment for her, she’s so self obsessed she literally convinced herself that her dirty hairbrush was actually a ‘rare alien fiber disease’. News flash there’s actually a real health crisis/pandemic going on and people are dying, she’s so self obsessed!! Kalel if you’re reading this you need to get some friends to keep that mind busy, instead of wandering round your apartment concocting ideas/illnesses/interests that you think make you QuIRkY/DiFFeREnt.

0_JinxToMinx_0
Informer
Informer

Post by 0_JinxToMinx_0 »

That story...I almost feel like she posted that to read the ridiculous comments on gurugossip/whatever other place writes about her due to long-term lockdown/quarantine. It is almost impossible to graduate from K-12, which she did, and not know that stuff appears in hairbrushes...only other time I've seen someone not be able to grasp the obvious/elementary skills is someone deeply in a mental disease/condition...don't think this was the first time she's been scarily inept on basic concepts one of average mind should have naturally learned before they turn 18, but this one's the worst, for sure... would love to know how many followers she lost for that craziness, but it's not enough :roll: .

youtubersuck
Informer
Informer

Post by youtubersuck »

she's definitely not ocd when it comes to cleanliness BIG FUCKING EWW

Marie_10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Marie_10 »

Let's be real, Kalel does not think that she has this disease. She only wanted to show off her quirky and nerdy interest in this medical conditions, and she made sure to mention that she even checked the fiber under a microscope! Wow, how smart! :roll:

reyday
Lurker
Lurker

Post by reyday »

Her insta story today...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

tig3rpaws
Learner
Learner

Post by tig3rpaws »

reyday wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 11:05 pm
Her insta story today...
Kalel: "I'm not interested in dating, i may never be"
also Kalel: "where do i find a man like Nicola Tesla, who i may only heard about because of Elon Musk's company, but he said some stuff that resonates with me, so he MUST BE PERFECT!"

lovescamel
Talker
Talker

Post by lovescamel »

Tesla was not only friends with pigeons, he was in love with one lol.
Great thing to aspire to!

youtubersuck
Informer
Informer

Post by youtubersuck »

why would a "philosophical science nerd" have any interest in you kalel? hello? you are a loser! this woman...on vacation from reality indeed...

quartz_
Talker
Talker

Post by quartz_ »

The recent story was so lame. It's so annoying to see this lady actually think she is the most intelligent person in the world... I replied to her story and said "yet any time you try to get higher education you leave because you think you're smarter than the professors... How smart is that?" I want to face palm so hard that my hand phases through my body and we teleport into the next dimension far away from kal-el.

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

She's missing the point...

She doesn't have any friends because she's a horrid person to be around....not because she's too intelligent.

She still has her head shoved so far up her own arse she can see the back of her dentures...I mean veneers.

She is a highly unlikable person. With zero self awareness. She has no idea how awful she comes across, does she?

Why on earth does she think these successful men would be interested in such a vain, boring, basic bitch??? When they could find someone as intelligent and educated as them??? She's not even "trophy wife" material anymore! Delusional AF.

She's a typical bimbo that tries so hard to be *NoT lIkE oThEr GiRls*....a boring person, obsessed with her own image. Pathetic.
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

Return to “Kalel”