Kalel Quarankitten: On Vacation From Reality (Part 45)

sleep84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Kalel Quarankitten: On Vacation From Reality (Part 45)

Post by sleep84 »

eiramiel wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:36 pm
This woman in this video eerily looks and sounds like Kalel in the past year.
https://youtube.com/shorts/kzT_gairlXs?feature=share

Tell me I'm not tripping.

Edit: Well, the look is more reminiscent of her "valley girl dating Cyrus" phase, but the speech pattern is nonetheless very similar.
That actually is NIOMI SMART 100% !! Post engagement break-up! :rofl: :rofl:

Kale is back Kale is back! Woot woot!

Her hair is shorter.
She had the fake tooth pulled, she has gotten an implant that was 800dollars. She will still need to get it replaced properly and she can't speak without a lisp. Bloody hell. She got a sponsorship from Skillshare, her count of 1.79 Mln Subs still makes bank.
She still considers herself a beauty guru at heart :roll: she loves Tokio fashion, reminisces of 2013 Japan trip (with Anthony?) she is happy about buying stickers. :?

Boring. :P
Pardon my typos, I have a rubbish keyboard. :P

UsedToLoveThem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by UsedToLoveThem »

eiramiel wrote:

Edit: Well, the look is more reminiscent of her "valley girl dating Cyrus" phase, but the speech pattern is nonetheless very similar.
This is creepy, the speech pattern, the mannerism... that eye-cring-laugh from 0:50 to 0:58 is something Kalel has done SO MANY TIMES in that exact same way! I wonder who's the "prototype" all the valley girls copied this from, it's so weird!

Her newest video... well. I don't know what to say, I guess it's the most boring video she ever made? How do those cutesy things go with her interior style? I can not imagine big stuffed animals mixed with her clean interior design.

pinkpuff
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by pinkpuff »

In her last video she said she eats only fish and eggs. In today's video she eats a chicken sandwich. Why even lie if you're not gonna hide it?

HoratiusMot
Learner
Learner

Post by HoratiusMot »

New video. Wow. I usually enjoy Kalel videos, but this was probably the most boring one she's ever made and I had to laugh when she said people post their lives when they're rich and killing it so she thought she could be the voice of the people who are not killing it. What??? I think there are plenty of people making YouTube videos who are not rich and killing it, but viewers either want to see people who are aspirational because they have "made it" or because they are headed in the right direction, so that's what gets views.

Also, I miss vegan Kalel who doesn't eat chicken sandwiches and compare them to other chicken sandwiches she's had when in her last video didn't she say she is mostly plant based? By her definition, just putting more veggies than meat on your plate would make you "mostly plant based".

dreadful darling
Talker
Talker

Post by dreadful darling »

sleep84 wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:02 am
eiramiel wrote:

That actually is NIOMI SMART 100% !! Post engagement break-up! :rofl: :rofl:

Kale is back Kale is back! Woot woot!

Her hair is shorter.
She had the fake tooth pulled, she has gotten an implant that was 800dollars. She will still need to get it replaced properly and she can't speak without a lisp. Bloody hell. She got a sponsorship from Skillshare, her count of 1.79 Mln Subs still makes bank.
She still considers herself a beauty guru at heart :roll: she loves Tokio fashion, reminisces of 2013 Japan trip (with Anthony?) she is happy about buying stickers. :?

Boring. :P
i think she finally started medication and/or therapy for her (suspected) BPD. she seems more sane.

UsedToLoveThem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by UsedToLoveThem »

HoratiusMot wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:13 pm

New video. Wow. I usually enjoy Kalel videos, but this was probably the most boring one she's ever made and I had to laugh when she said people post their lives when they're rich and killing it so she thought she could be the voice of the people who are not killing it. What??? I think there are plenty of people making YouTube videos who are not rich and killing it, but viewers either want to see people who are aspirational because they have "made it" or because they are headed in the right direction, so that's what gets views.

Also, I miss vegan Kalel who doesn't eat chicken sandwiches and compare them to other chicken sandwiches she's had when in her last video didn't she say she is mostly plant based? By her definition, just putting more veggies than meat on your plate would make you "mostly plant based".
I disagree, I think the one before where she talks about her stationary and cutesy stuff is the most boring one lol

This one was... oddly refreshing? She seems happier and calmer and somewhat grounded compared to what she's usually like. There's some kind of spark in her eyes that wasn't there before, it's weird but I hope this means she's finally doing better. She's really changing, "old" Kalel would have never shown her face on camera while there's some skin trouble going on and here she is, riding her used bike and doing the dishes. And she looks so much more happier doing dishes than she ever did when going out to fancy restaurants or events.

Halloween
Informer
Informer

Post by Halloween »

@ 5:35 in the new video:

"You can't get good lychee in America. The best lychee I've ever had was in Hawaii. Sadly I've never found any good in America."

LMFAOOOO Kalel baby are you OK?

blurholic11
Talker
Talker

Post by blurholic11 »

I like her new video, ngl. Kinda refreshing to see her new life outside of that glamorous, busy Cali...a kind of vlog I would want to see again cuz it's different and I personally think she is just being herself (only in that vid so far). A pretty calm Kalel in my opinion. Somehow I find her botched cheeks a lil odd. Reminds me of Mariah Carey. I no longer get that b*tch talking accent she got from living in Cali for years and it's pretty good. Perhaps the only things I don't like in this video are sponsored - again. Kept reminding me of the time she said she won't accept sponsors, this and that. And how she isn't keeping herself to be vegan but then started to eat fast food like Taco Bell. Oh, and that cringey smile when she was watching some kpop video on YouTube. Bleh.

BTW: Lychee isn't pronounced as 'lie-chee", it's "lee-chee". But growing up in a tropical country, I'm used to say "lie-chee" cuz it just fits and cuter. 8-) :respekt: :respekt: :respekt:

sleep84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sleep84 »

Even when she tries to be relatable, she is so incredibly out of touch. :roll: :roll:

"The best lychee is in Hawai'i!" Ok, sure Jan. I'll remember that the next time that I have the weekend off, I'll go there.. :FU:
"I need to get Nike's socks! Because mine are Adidas!" :o Gasp! The horror!

I hope she will make more videos more often showing the outside of her sorrounding. Maybe hiking trails and sceneries.
Pardon my typos, I have a rubbish keyboard. :P

HoratiusMot
Learner
Learner

Post by HoratiusMot »

Isn't it kind of weird that she has a Pilates Reformer and yet is trying to ride a bicycle to tone her thighs?

Millakaaa
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Millakaaa »

The I’m not gonna await for XYZ was inspirational, only really watched her car trip other than that. I’m sure she doesn’t usually eat that much candy, but that Baja Bast alone is 73g pure sugar, 3 times the daily recommended amount… sugar, diary and junk food is the number one cause of skin issues… also not good for mental health.. I guess she’s taking it one step at a time, getting out in the morning is amazing for mental health and sleep tho

quartz_
Talker
Talker

Post by quartz_ »

She has a new video. She has no life and is a little unhinged like doing her hair and makeup randomly throughout the day. Obsessing about weird shit. It just shows she really has nothing going on. And she keeps buying so much shit. Typical kalel like where is this money coming from? If it’s from the sponsors it seems like she’s blowing it all. She needs to save.

Some positivity: I do like the raw-ness of the videos though. Tbh I’m a little unhinged myself so I can understand it lmao. It truly seemed like she was being honest and vulnerable which was cool.

MISSMAGE
Learner
Learner

Post by MISSMAGE »

Her new video had me dying when she showed the TWO framed photos in their living room of Kalel during her BBLA days. You all would always rave over that phase and now we know it was her own MOTHER'S favorite as well. Who would have thought back then that in just a few short years she'd be missing a tooth and shamelessly gorging on two pounds of crab legs in her parent's basement. Personally, I'm loving this era best because it's the first time it doesn't feel like she's attempting to play a character. She never felt authentic during her BBLA phase to me or any of her other phases for that matter. She always seemed to be motivated more by projecting a desirable image rather than motivated by her own actual desires.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with living with your parents as an adult if you have a good relationship with them. It's so toxic when people shame it and make people feel like it's some sort of failure. There's also nothing wrong with not living an unnecessarily luxurious lifestyle. The things Kalel has always seemed to consistently enjoy doing best are organizing, decorating, cleaning, taking care of herself, staying in, watching shows, and spending time with her cats and that's exactly what she's doing right now. To me, that is "killing it".

dew2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dew2 »

Quite honestly, Kalel should've moved back home at least five years ago for her last remaining bits of sanity and for any sense of normalcy. She is still nuts, but she's living somewhere free/affordable and comfortable now with people who know and seem to accept how odd she is.

blurholic11
Talker
Talker

Post by blurholic11 »

I find her new video funny. Says she has a "new passion" which is just about nails like, c'mon girl, you've been into that fancy nail art and stuff YEARS AGO. How boring. It's not really a new passion, it's more like going back to her old habits... If you guys are familiar with her old YT era like QueenBeeuty.

UsedToLoveThem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by UsedToLoveThem »

blurholic11 wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:53 pm
I find her new video funny. Says she has a "new passion" which is just about nails like, c'mon girl, you've been into that fancy nail art and stuff YEARS AGO. How boring. It's not really a new passion, it's more like going back to her old habits... If you guys are familiar with her old YT era like QueenBeeuty.
I wonder if it's related to her being back home. Could mean two things: a) she's genuinely enjoying it and just changed everything when she moved out or b) she's falling back into old habits because she's exposed to her old environment. Kalel often switched phases according to the people surrounding her, this might just be yet another phase.

The cute stationary stuff and plushie are also things she enjoyed in the past.

Kandi25
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kandi25 »

MISSMAGE wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 8:42 pm
There's also nothing wrong with not living an unnecessarily luxurious lifestyle. The things Kalel has always seemed to consistently enjoy doing best are organizing, decorating, cleaning, taking care of herself, staying in, watching shows, and spending time with her cats and that's exactly what she's doing right now. To me, that is "killing it".
I agree. This might be a controversial opinion but I don't think Kalel should have ever gotten as "big" as she did (the fame that she attracted through Anthony). That kind of public life does not suit someone who has some serious homebody/nesting tendencies. Ant definitely seems to be more extroverted even if he has his own social anxiety issues too, I still get the impression that he feels energized when he can entertain and make others laugh, you can see in his recent interview style content that he just likes people.

Kalel on the other hand seems to find humans exhausting lol. Nothing wrong with that, but this woman is THE biggest introvert and yet she spent years trying to perform the role of a high energy outgoing influencer! I know we all loved how she looked and the life she portrayed in the BBLA era with Cyrus, but I think that was the phase that made her the most unhappy inside? The entirety of it was about performing with a glossy filter of Kardashian perfection and being "goals".

sushiwhore
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by sushiwhore »

I'm loving relatable Kalel. I agree, she is probably medicated at this point and maybe her family is helping her stay compliant. Good for her. Her basement apartment is great and I like that she's just being ordinary. People are saying it's boring but I don't think most of us have had a very exciting 2020-2021 because of the state of the world. It looks like she's just having fun with vlogging again.

Kandi25
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kandi25 »

So she's starting a new channel? She said it'll be something with a "niche" and a "bold choice" for her... what do you guys think it'll be? People think it'll be ASMR but she's already done a few of those "black screen" videos so I don't think it'd be BOLD of her to do that lol. It's gotta be something where she's taking a risk of losing some of her current audience, but hoping to gain much more in new people who discover her through whatever niche/hobby she's going into?

I hope she goes into nail art/nail education. She's really creative even if she lacks drive and focus sometimes, plus with her being an introvert I think a job where she gets to be creative and just chill out with one client at a time would do her wonders. I would love some nail school updates/vlogs if she decides to get certified in that too!

Like c'mon Kalel. I've been rooting for you to find your calling since the F+F apartment when we were all hoping you'd go into interior decorating (which I still think she's great at, she did wonders with that basement)

dew2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dew2 »

Funny that her assumptions video from today echoed what a lot of people here have been saying (introverted, should've moved out of CA sooner, bad at follow-through, bad with money). I still won't hold my breath about any new channel content until she actually consistently produces something.

Also, her hair looks nice and healthy now, but her overall look is a bit...severe, I guess?

Return to “Kalel”