Kalel goes full time Koreaboo at 30 - too stupid for a single anthropology course #nomoreshavedpoosay (Part 44)

purplehazee
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kalel goes full time Koreaboo at 30 - too stupid for a single anthropology course #nomoreshavedpoosay (Part 44)

Post by purplehazee »

roseau wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:21 am
Guest wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:14 am
roseau wrote:
zoom_zoom wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:38 pm
purplehazee wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:02 pm

^Yep, I think he is very good looking. Maybe you don't find guys with his looks attractive? Either way, that's fine by me. I don't know how he's a dick? If anything, he seems like he gave everything and tried hard to make it work with Kalel as she mentioned in one of her "black screen videos."
I can see how you would think he's handsome.

As for being a dick though, I agree with the above person. I followed him on instagram and after his breakup with Kalel he was constantly posting gross misogynistic memes and passive aggressive things clearly meant to be about Kalel. Not a good look
He's still posting them lmao. Definitely a dick. And his friends made fun of kalel when they were dating and he kinda just brushed them off. He's That type of guy.
He’s definitely a dick. Remember that whole incident with those girls making fun of Kalel (girls he hanged out with) and he didn’t really say anything. Then on their trip to Italy he kept making snide remarks to her in her videos and you could see her face change whenever the words hit her. I didn’t think he was cute, I thought he was eh. Who I really liked was that guy before Cyrus, forgot his name but I think he was Hispanic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, he def matched kalel for toxicity. Maybe even exceeded. I don't think it's a coincidence that she's been single since their break up. Getting a taste of your own toxic medicine must be a shock.
^ his friends made fun of her? oh i didnt know that. i must have missed it. weird though, when she reflects back on her exes she said they all tried so hard and she was the one that would tap out. she never mentioned him being an ass, but maybe she did that so she can look good? idk at this point

nikkiblast
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Kalel goes full time Koreaboo at 30 - too stupid for a single anthropology course #nomoreshavedpoosay (Part 44)

Post by nikkiblast »

Guest wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:14 am
roseau wrote:
zoom_zoom wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:38 pm
purplehazee wrote:
xbanksy wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:00 pm

If that's what passes for "gorgeous" these days, then I definitely don't want to know what ugly looks like.

Dude is as meh and middling as it gets. He's also kind of a dick.
^Yep, I think he is very good looking. Maybe you don't find guys with his looks attractive? Either way, that's fine by me. I don't know how he's a dick? If anything, he seems like he gave everything and tried hard to make it work with Kalel as she mentioned in one of her "black screen videos."
I can see how you would think he's handsome.

As for being a dick though, I agree with the above person. I followed him on instagram and after his breakup with Kalel he was constantly posting gross misogynistic memes and passive aggressive things clearly meant to be about Kalel. Not a good look
He's still posting them lmao. Definitely a dick. And his friends made fun of kalel when they were dating and he kinda just brushed them off. He's That type of guy.
He’s definitely a dick. Remember that whole incident with those girls making fun of Kalel (girls he hanged out with) and he didn’t really say anything. Then on their trip to Italy he kept making snide remarks to her in her videos and you could see her face change whenever the words hit her. I didn’t think he was cute, I thought he was eh. Who I really liked was that guy before Cyrus, forgot his name but I think he was Hispanic.

The guy before Cyrus was named Alex I think.

dew2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dew2 »

purplehazee wrote:
Yeah, if Cyrus's looks are "meh and middling" to people here, I'd like to know where they live or what their partners look like, lol. I'm picturing a town full of Hemsworth brother lookalikes.

And I don't really know anything about Cyrus's dickish side, either, though people here have said he was being an ass on IG for a while. I just know that he volunteers with the homeless, adopted Chibi, and was badly burned by Kalel. He was probably bitter as hell for a while.

During the Italy trip, I remember his friends ribbing Kalel for vlogging (which isn't really a big deal) and Cyrus making a sarcastic comment about eating spaghetti yet again as it was the only vegan option on the menu. I don't remember anything truly terrible. Kalel said she was "not happy" and their relationship was clearly on the rocks. A romantic trip was a bad idea at that point.

purplehazee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by purplehazee »

dew2 wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:38 am
purplehazee wrote:
Yeah, if Cyrus's looks are "meh and middling" to people here, I'd like to know where they live or what their partners look like, lol. I'm picturing a town full of Hemsworth brother lookalikes.

And I don't really know anything about Cyrus's dickish side, either, though people here have said he was being an ass on IG for a while. I just know that he volunteers with the homeless, adopted Chibi, and was badly burned by Kalel. He was probably bitter as hell for a while.

During the Italy trip, I remember his friends ribbing Kalel for vlogging (which isn't really a big deal) and Cyrus making a sarcastic comment about eating spaghetti yet again as it was the only vegan option on the menu. I don't remember anything truly terrible. Kalel said she was "not happy" and their relationship was clearly on the rocks. A romantic trip was a bad idea at that point.
^haha same girl, same. i guess everyone is dating 10+ these days so cyrus is just a mere 4 in their books. i honestly need to go and find this italy vlog. i do remember watching it but i dont remember much about it.

etax11
Learner
Learner

Post by etax11 »

A tiny bit irrelevant but since we were talking about Kalel's exes.. I just saw that Anthony is in a relationship AGAIN! We used to criticise Kalel for jumping from one boyfriend/relationship to another and Anthony was always this poor victim that she supposedly used and dumped. But tbh, what he's been doing since their breakup has been exactly the same. :|

sleep84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sleep84 »

Guest wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:30 am
etax11 wrote:A tiny bit irrelevant but since we were talking about Kalel's exes.. I just saw that Anthony is in a relationship AGAIN! We used to criticise Kalel for jumping from one boyfriend/relationship to another and Anthony was always this poor victim that she supposedly used and dumped. But tbh, what he's been doing since their breakup has been exactly the same. :|
I was thinking the same! I was watching an old kalel and Anthony video because someone mentioned something to me about one of them, then while watching I was like “I’ll go check out his IG, see where he is now”. Saw that he has a new girl and he kind of dissed Miel, made a big post about his new gf and basically said he’s never been this in love or in this great of a relationship. A few months after breaking up with Miel! Made me suspicious about him and Kalel’s breakup because of that. I always thought he was super sweet, but I can now see why he posted that draw my life and mentioned being in a toxic relationship (kalel) a while later......

I was thinking the other day, about these supposed "victims" of bad female behaviour.. from Anthony Padilla, to Matthew Santoro, to Boogie even (remember the big bullshit about how supposedly Anita Sarkeesian traumatized him at VidCon with a simple word?) these men make me sick.
I bet that Anthony's bullshit was just as much his fault than Kristin's. I don't like her, but at some point thse men are showing their true colors.
Matthew Santoro is hopping from one girlfriend to another in a time span of months (their business, of course, I dont' care) but they all pretended to be these sweet guys that were just looking for looooove, and after that you realize that it's all a big façade and they really chew up women like they are gums.
Pardon my typos, I have a rubbish keyboard. :P

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:30 am
etax11 wrote:A tiny bit irrelevant but since we were talking about Kalel's exes.. I just saw that Anthony is in a relationship AGAIN! We used to criticise Kalel for jumping from one boyfriend/relationship to another and Anthony was always this poor victim that she supposedly used and dumped. But tbh, what he's been doing since their breakup has been exactly the same. :|
I was thinking the same! I was watching an old kalel and Anthony video because someone mentioned something to me about one of them, then while watching I was like “I’ll go check out his IG, see where he is now”. Saw that he has a new girl and he kind of dissed Miel, made a big post about his new gf and basically said he’s never been this in love or in this great of a relationship. A few months after breaking up with Miel! Made me suspicious about him and Kalel’s breakup because of that. I always thought he was super sweet, but I can now see why he posted that draw my life and mentioned being in a toxic relationship (kalel) a while later......

Good point. I always thought Anthony was immature and had low self esteem. He left kalel when he finally got some balls. But he definitely has his own share of issues .

xbanksy
Learner
Learner

Post by xbanksy »

purplehazee wrote:
xbanksy wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:00 pm
purplehazee wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:29 pm
youtubersuck wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 4:41 am

i clicked on an old video of hers when she was pretending to be an expert on vegan junk food and i had to take a screen shot of this moment . a picture is worth a thousand words. :? :? :?
^ wow forgot how gorgeous Cyrus is <3
If that's what passes for "gorgeous" these days, then I definitely don't want to know what ugly looks like.

Dude is as meh and middling as it gets. He's also kind of a dick.
I actually find Arab & Middle Eastern men quite attractive, provided that they’re actually attractive. Cyrus is just okay-looking, and guys like him skate by on the fact that they look “exotic” to people who don’t know anything about the world outside of their limited experiences. He totally reads as an insecure guy who has been gassed up by insecure or flat-out thirsty girls for years. You’ve never met an average-looking person who thought they were hot shit? That’s totally him.

His older brother looks way better than he does.

As for his shitty personality...it’s all over his IG. I keep forgetting to unfollow him, so I sometimes see his stories.he had a particularly rude meme on it recently, and it just reaffirmed the fact that he’s a dick.

xbanksy
Learner
Learner

Post by xbanksy »

dew2 wrote:
purplehazee wrote:

I’m not the kind of girl to gas up, lust after, or settle for basic dudes, sorry not sorry. If that offends another girl, then maybe they should examine why they’re so easily wounded by someone else’s opinion.

I like Chris Hemsworth, but his tiny eyes bug me. He’s a genuinely good person, a good actor, has major swag, but he is not gorgeous to me. He’s just okay, in my book. Looks better than Cyrus, if that makes you feel better. Same goes for Liam. *kanyeshrug*

It’s odd that one woman’s taste in men can illicit such silly responses. My initial comment was a joke, but has revealed something about a few folks in this thread.

purplehazee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by purplehazee »

xbanksy wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:18 am
dew2 wrote:
purplehazee wrote:

I’m not the kind of girl to gas up, lust after, or settle for basic dudes, sorry not sorry. If that offends another girl, then maybe they should examine why they’re so easily wounded by someone else’s opinion.

I like Chris Hemsworth, but his tiny eyes bug me. He’s a genuinely good person, a good actor, has major swag, but he is not gorgeous to me. He’s just okay, in my book. Looks better than Cyrus, if that makes you feel better. Same goes for Liam. *kanyeshrug*

It’s odd that one woman’s taste in men can illicit such silly responses. My initial comment was a joke, but has revealed something about a few folks in this thread.
^hmm, not sure what you are referring to here but we already established that you dont find him attractive and that's fine so not sure why you are stirring the pot again. Also, where was the "joke" in your comment? You made a passive aggressive comment questioning my taste in men so if anything, you were the one that started all of this.

lazygossip
Talker
Talker

Post by lazygossip »

xbanksy wrote:
dew2 wrote:
purplehazee wrote:

Who is offended though? People not agreeing with you isn't being offended and no one's comments have been any more "silly" than your original comment (which you are completely entitled to and people even said as such). Like, this is such a weird reaction to people just discussing someone's looks lol.

Everyone seems like they're having a good time but you *kanyeshrug*

xbanksy
Learner
Learner

Post by xbanksy »

lazygossip wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:53 am
xbanksy wrote:
dew2 wrote:
purplehazee wrote:

Who is offended though? People not agreeing with you isn't being offended and no one's comments have been any more "silly" than your original comment (which you are completely entitled to and people even said as such). Like, this is such a weird reaction to people just discussing someone's looks lol.

Everyone seems like they're having a good time but you *kanyeshrug*
Lol, a couple of people took it personally. It’s evident in the snide remarks that followed my comment. The person I responded to really got irritated by what I said.

And how is snarking on someone you don’t know considered “a good time”?
Last edited by xbanksy on Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xbanksy
Learner
Learner

Post by xbanksy »

purplehazee wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:51 am
xbanksy wrote:
dew2 wrote:
purplehazee wrote:

^hmm, not sure what you are referring to here but we already established that you dont find him attractive and that's fine so not sure why you are stirring the pot again. Also, where was the "joke" in your comment? You made a passive aggressive comment questioning my taste in men so if anything, you were the one that started all of this.

xbanksy
Learner
Learner

Post by xbanksy »

purplehazee wrote:
xbanksy wrote:
dew2 wrote:
purplehazee wrote:

Girl, please. You decided that it was an attack on you. My bad if you didn’t think it was funny and just assumed that someone was attacking you.

You could have asked. Instead, you got offended, which apparently isn’t hard for you to do, and got pretty passive-aggressive yourself.

Also, how is responding to what was said in reference to my post “stirring the pot”? I’m not allowed to respond?

I don’t get people on this site, but then again, it’s built for folks to take out their misery on strangers from YouTube, so I guess I sort of understand.

Bless your heart.

youtubersuck
Informer
Informer

Post by youtubersuck »

is it just me or people keep talking about random things on kalel's thread lately? she's so BORING and irrelevant that she can't even keep us interested lol. this is probably her last year on youtube, i can't imagine her going on like this for much longer

purplehazee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by purplehazee »

xbanksy wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:34 pm
purplehazee wrote:
xbanksy wrote:
dew2 wrote:
purplehazee wrote:

Girl, please. You decided that it was an attack on you. My bad if you didn’t think it was funny and just assumed that someone was attacking you

You could have asked. Instead, you got offended, which apparently isn’t hard for you to do, and got pretty passive-aggressive yourself.

Also, how is responding to what was said in reference to my post “stirring the pot”? I’m not allowed to respond?

I don’t get people on this site, but then again, it’s built for folks to take out their misery on strangers from YouTube, so I guess I sort of understand.

Bless your heart.
^ I am confused. When did I say you attacked me? You made a passive aggressive comment about how Cyrus isn't good looking, and I said maybe he isn't your type but I think he is. That's it. I didn't get offended, I never attacked you. Maybe you are just overly sensitive? I know everyone has different taste. Stirring the pot as in we already got past it, but you come back and say how you made a "joke" (still don't see where the joke was in your comment) and that people are taking it offensively which no one did.

The purpose of this website isn't for people to "take out their misery on strangers" it is to have a forum where people can discuss YT. You also created an account on this website, so don't understand why you are acting like you are above the rest of us "folks."

dew2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dew2 »

xbanksy wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:34 pm
purplehazee wrote:
xbanksy wrote:
dew2 wrote:
purplehazee wrote:

Girl, please. You decided that it was an attack on you. My bad if you didn’t think it was funny and just assumed that someone was attacking you.

Bless your heart.
Lmao, calm down. Literally no one was remotely "offended" but you. So much rudeness and projection over a silly nothingburger topic.

Anyway, @purplehazee, I searched around for the Italy vlog and can't find it anywhere. It's probably for the best. I wouldn't want to take out more of my misery on strangers like when I dared to compliment some rando irrelevant dude's looks.

sleep84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sleep84 »

youtubersuck wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:42 pm
is it just me or people keep talking about random things on kalel's thread lately? she's so BORING and irrelevant that she can't even keep us interested lol. this is probably her last year on youtube, i can't imagine her going on like this for much longer
because she is boring and constantly bragging about things she doesn't know just because Elon Musk said it. That's why she dissed Coronavirus' worries

and of course she has to be the sheep immediatly after him.

I agree that panic is not a good thing, but people need to be cautious and aware that it's a serious situation. It's easy to laugh at that when you live in California, most people that are really worried about it are in Europe (and China obviously) we are in a panic. It is not just a social media craze, it is life altering.
Pardon my typos, I have a rubbish keyboard. :P

graylights
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by graylights »

sleep84 wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:05 am
youtubersuck wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:42 pm
because she is boring and constantly bragging about things she doesn't know just because Elon Musk said it. That's why she dissed Coronavirus' worries

and of course she has to be the sheep immediatly after him.

I agree that panic is not a good thing, but people need to be cautious and aware that it's a serious situation. It's easy to laugh at that when you live in California, most people that are really worried about it are in Europe (and China obviously) we are in a panic. It is not just a social media craze, it is life altering.
Her reasoning is precisely WHY people should be taking precautions and taking it seriously, if not for their own sake, then for the sake of their fucking family members and goddamn hospital infrastructures. She's so unbelievably dense. Why WOULDN'T you be scared of something that isn't known and tested for?!

roseau
Talker
Talker

Post by roseau »

How long until she's cracking jokes about how she's already been self isolating for years

Return to “Kalel”