Kalel goes full time Koreaboo at 30 - too stupid for a single anthropology course #nomoreshavedpoosay (Part 44)

youtubersuck
Informer
Informer

Re: Kalel goes full time Koreaboo at 30 - too stupid for a single anthropology course #nomoreshavedpoosay (Part 44)

Post by youtubersuck »

Sparksdragon wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:49 pm
Can the next thread be titled one of these?

Kalel: tales of the broke and irrelevant
Kalelonely at 30: lazy, narcissistic, pathological liar seeks a new man preferably Korean
Kalel, people don't like your plastic surgery
:tu:
the first is also good though

Re: Kalel goes full time Koreaboo at 30 - too stupid for a single anthropology course #nomoreshavedpoosay (Part 44)

Post by Guest »

I am personally inspired by how Kalel described herself in a recent video of her.

Kalel: 30 year old Koreaboo desperately seeking Korean oppa

dew2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dew2 »

Kalelonely: Heart and Seoulless in LA

Kalelonely: Desperate SWF, 31, Seeks Sugar Oppa

Kalelonely: Bad Broke Bitch Barely Surviving in the Slums of Beverly Hills

Kalelonely: My Salary Comes from Mushroom Tea

youtubersuck
Informer
Informer

Post by youtubersuck »

desperate white as hell woman, mid 30s,poop tea drinker and botoxed to the brim, seeks new victim KOREANS WATCH OUT :rofl:

LoliFlour
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Post by LoliFlour »

How does she call herself poor and rich at the same time? She acknowledges that she makes a lot of money from youtube, but simultaneously has the audacity to use the word poor on herself. Sheesh

MsHearkening
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by MsHearkening »

LoliFlour wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:36 pm
How does she call herself poor and rich at the same time? She acknowledges that she makes a lot of money from youtube, but simultaneously has the audacity to use the word poor on herself. Sheesh
She's the definition of privileged -- poor when it suits her, wealthy when it doesn't.
"We're over it Jaclyn, just spend all your money and be gone. You're pure trash."

0_JinxToMinx_0
Informer
Informer

Post by 0_JinxToMinx_0 »

This probably doesn't need to be said, but just in case... Kalel will be 31 on the 31st of March, this year. The new thread will extend way beyond her 30th year and mostly be in her 31st year, most likely.

For most people, 31 is still early thirties and not mid thirties, although I think in some places, mid-thirties is 31-38, 32-37, etc.

youtubersuck
Informer
Informer

Post by youtubersuck »

i clicked on an old video of hers when she was pretending to be an expert on vegan junk food and i had to take a screen shot of this moment . a picture is worth a thousand words. :? :? :?

purplehazee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by purplehazee »

youtubersuck wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 4:41 am

i clicked on an old video of hers when she was pretending to be an expert on vegan junk food and i had to take a screen shot of this moment . a picture is worth a thousand words. :? :? :?
^ wow forgot how gorgeous Cyrus is <3

lolcakes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lolcakes »

well, i think it’s safe to say she will “have to cancel her trip to south korea due to the virus and not for any other reason whatsoever”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sparksdragon
Informer
Informer

Post by Sparksdragon »

lolcakes wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 4:57 pm
well, i think it’s safe to say she will “have to cancel her trip to south korea due to the virus and not for any other reason whatsoever”

Okay, real dumb question, but it’s been bugging me. Isn’t she anti vaccines? I swear I remember her saying something that to make people think she was. It wasn’t “I’m antivax they cause autism” but it sounded like some gwyneth paltrow bs about how there can be alternative medicine and nothing natural is bad for you.

Am I crazy, I swear she said this around the time that she was so fucking boring that her was telling people her hobby was sunbathing. :roll:

sleep84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sleep84 »

dew2 wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:03 am
Kalelonely: Heart and Seoulless in LA

Kalelonely: Desperate SWF, 31, Seeks Sugar Oppa

Kalelonely: Bad Broke Bitch Barely Surviving in the Slums of Beverly Hills

Kalelonely: My Salary Comes from Mushroom Tea
Love it! ahahah or Ka(-)lonely even!

I just read her twitter a little bit. My gawd, she is so stupid and acts like a genius.

she last tweeted this:

I feel like there’s massive panic about coronavirus because it’s been given a fatality rating of 3%. But since it’s such a new virus, and so few people have been tested, we really don’t know what the true fatality rate is. Tons of people could have it & be showing few symptoms.

ok, you live in the States it's not a hot area, but in my nehibourhood already two realtively young people (late 50s early 60s) died from Coronavirus just last week. Panic is not good, but it's not nothing. It's not just panic, people have to be cutious here. A friend of mine lost his dad to it and schoold are closed until mid march. Also, people can move anymore inbetween different regions of Italy. Oh, gawd, don't belittle a situation that's not even your own.
Pardon my typos, I have a rubbish keyboard. :P

Post by Guest »

Can we have a "forever 29" in the next title or something similar? She hasn't changed her age on her YouTube bio since 2018 (when she was 29), she is almost 31 and I bet shell never change it anytime soon :roll:

sleep84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sleep84 »

KittyGussip wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 5:37 am
Can we have a "forever 29" in the next title or something similar? She hasn't changed her age on her YouTube bio since 2018 (when she was 29), she is almost 31 and I bet shell never change it anytime soon :roll:
I love the forever 29 idea! lol :rofl:
Pardon my typos, I have a rubbish keyboard. :P

Kandi25
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kandi25 »

sleep84 wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:56 am
she last tweeted this:

I feel like there’s massive panic about coronavirus because it’s been given a fatality rating of 3%. But since it’s such a new virus, and so few people have been tested, we really don’t know what the true fatality rate is. Tons of people could have it & be showing few symptoms.

ok, you live in the States it's not a hot area, but in my nehibourhood already two realtively young people (late 50s early 60s) died from Coronavirus just last week. Panic is not good, but it's not nothing. It's not just panic, people have to be cutious here. A friend of mine lost his dad to it and schoold are closed until mid march. Also, people can move anymore inbetween different regions of Italy. Oh, gawd, don't belittle a situation that's not even your own.
Wow she is dumb. Does she not understand that the reason we should be worried is NOT for the sake of healthy college kids in their early 20s? Yes that demographic can just rest up in bed for a week with lots of fluids and fight it off like the flu.

But we don't have a vaccine or cure like we do for the normal flu, so if every single one of these healthy people get it and walk around with it, it's a numbers game. Kids, the elderly, cancer and HIV patients, and people on immune system medications are all put at risk because the people who can get around not feeling too bad from it are out spreading it. Those demographics CAN die from it.

xbanksy
Learner
Learner

Post by xbanksy »

purplehazee wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:29 pm
youtubersuck wrote:

If that's what passes for "gorgeous" these days, then I definitely don't want to know what ugly looks like.

Dude is as meh and middling as it gets. He's also kind of a dick.

purplehazee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by purplehazee »

xbanksy wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:00 pm
purplehazee wrote:
youtubersuck wrote:

If that's what passes for "gorgeous" these days, then I definitely don't want to know what ugly looks like.

^Yep, I think he is very good looking. Maybe you don't find guys with his looks attractive? Either way, that's fine by me. I don't know how he's a dick? If anything, he seems like he gave everything and tried hard to make it work with Kalel as she mentioned in one of her "black screen videos."

zoom_zoom
Talker
Talker

Post by zoom_zoom »

purplehazee wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:02 pm
xbanksy wrote:
purplehazee wrote:
youtubersuck wrote:

^Yep, I think he is very good looking. Maybe you don't find guys with his looks attractive? Either way, that's fine by me. I don't know how he's a dick? If anything, he seems like he gave everything and tried hard to make it work with Kalel as she mentioned in one of her "black screen videos."
I can see how you would think he's handsome.

As for being a dick though, I agree with the above person. I followed him on instagram and after his breakup with Kalel he was constantly posting gross misogynistic memes and passive aggressive things clearly meant to be about Kalel. Not a good look

roseau
Talker
Talker

Post by roseau »

zoom_zoom wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:38 pm
purplehazee wrote:
xbanksy wrote:
purplehazee wrote:
youtubersuck wrote:

As for being a dick though, I agree with the above person. I followed him on instagram and after his breakup with Kalel he was constantly posting gross misogynistic memes and passive aggressive things clearly meant to be about Kalel. Not a good look
He's still posting them lmao. Definitely a dick. And his friends made fun of kalel when they were dating and he kinda just brushed them off. He's That type of guy.

roseau
Talker
Talker

Post by roseau »

Guest wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:14 am
roseau wrote:
zoom_zoom wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:38 pm
purplehazee wrote:
xbanksy wrote:

He's still posting them lmao. Definitely a dick. And his friends made fun of kalel when they were dating and he kinda just brushed them off. He's That type of guy.
He’s definitely a dick. Remember that whole incident with those girls making fun of Kalel (girls he hanged out with) and he didn’t really say anything. Then on their trip to Italy he kept making snide remarks to her in her videos and you could see her face change whenever the words hit her. I didn’t think he was cute, I thought he was eh. Who I really liked was that guy before Cyrus, forgot his name but I think he was Hispanic.

Yeah, he def matched kalel for toxicity. Maybe even exceeded. I don't think it's a coincidence that she's been single since their break up. Getting a taste of your own toxic medicine must be a shock.

Return to “Kalel”