Kalel goes full time Koreaboo at 30 - too stupid for a single anthropology course #nomoreshavedpoosay (Part 44)

lovescamel
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kalel goes full time Koreaboo at 30 - too stupid for a single anthropology course #nomoreshavedpoosay (Part 44)

Post by lovescamel »

love that's she's letting her all natural olive skintone shine
we stan a tan queen

reyday
Lurker
Lurker

Re: Kalel goes full time Koreaboo at 30 - too stupid for a single anthropology course #nomoreshavedpoosay (Part 44)

Post by reyday »

I’ll be damned.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

nothing_much
Debater
Debater

Post by nothing_much »

1. Though her body is looking thinner and her hair healthier, her pillow face (puffiness from too many fillers) is really starting to show. The Botox and lip injections make her whole face look odd when she makes any expression. I also noticed that she has a scar on the subnasal skin around her nostrils which is a telltale sign that she had a bullhorn lip lift (this procedure is not recommended for young people because their skin tends to scar easier than older people). It also limits mobility of the upper lip sometimes causing difficulty when pronouncing m’s because it takes more effort to touch your lips together. Sometimes it involves cutting the muscle but sometimes they just tighten the skin.
2.her eyebrows are way too dark and heavily filled in for her complexion. I think she’d look much more natural if she feathered it out a bit and used a lighter color or lighter hand. They are super structured right now. Which looks odd without any other makeup on.
3. Bitch is hawking Tom Ford products and a serum that costs $150??? How can she say she is poor. Like wut?
4. A while ago she posted a black screen video taking about how she was doing so much better since her bout of depression last year- claiming she was the happiest she’s ever been and is in an “upward spiral”. Although a lot of the responses said she sounded manic in the video, not “magically cured of her depression”. Now she is recommending a book titled “Upward Spiral” and another called “Habits of a Happy Brain” (which I also bought but just by coincidence a few months ago). I wonder if she took that term from the title of the book... also, it truly sounds like instead of going the therapy and processing her multitude of issues, she wants to “hack her biochemistry” and learn tricks to control her mood and force herself to be happy. While there are certainly lots of environmental factors that can HELP you produce happy chemicals- I think this emphasis on the biochemical aspect of mental health is just purely out of laziness or fear of actual therapy. She doesn’t want to do the work or ask a real professional for help so she’s just buying self help books and supplementing with scammy mushroom teas, staying holed up in her apartment with no social interaction and wondering why she’s still depressed. It’s sad. I hope she’s still going to therapy but she hasn’t mentioned it in a while if I’m recalling correctly.

nothing_much
Debater
Debater

Post by nothing_much »

Oh good god I watched the rest of the video and she’s stuck with those eyebrows! So sad.

I mean at least she seems happy with them. I just think this bushy brow trend will pass and all those poor souls with tattooed on brows will regret it.

For the record I’m not pro-overplucking either I just think different brow shapes look best in different faces. Right now everyone seems to be trying to get the same big dark Instagram brows that might not necessarily suit their dainty facial features.

Marie_10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Marie_10 »

Does she have hair extensions? Either way it looks absolutely gorgeous but I'm curious.

blurholic11
Talker
Talker

Post by blurholic11 »

Hi everyone. Back to posting again after a year.

Anyway, this girl never changed at all. Thought she's a Korean wanna be girl now? Kristin, where's your Kpop looking make up? I feel like she doesn't wanna do it due to the fact that Asians are getting bad racism in the state of CA due to the coronavirus. Of course she doesn't wanna be a victim here. Idk if any of you noticed that.

Anyway, stay safe y'all.

youtubersuck
Informer
Informer

Post by youtubersuck »

check her mouth... wth it looks so bad, fuglier and fuglier each time I swear , and her nose also looks so unnatural. And is the i'm-pretending-i'm-korean phase over? :roll:

moonlightbitch
Talker
Talker

Post by moonlightbitch »

idontknow wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:37 pm
Her hair definitely looks absolutely beautiful. I haven't been a fan of any her phases since the Bad Bitch LA one, but this one isn't too bad appearance wise. I feel like a side part flatters her features more than a middle part.
i LOVE this hair however i have a hard time believing she doesn’t have extensions. her hair got long sooo quick. when my hair was that long it took legit 3-4 years to grow.

sleep84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sleep84 »

I don't know where you girls see that she is that much thinner, tbh I wouldn't notice any difference just looking at her upper arms..
Pardon my typos, I have a rubbish keyboard. :P

Dee Hoshi
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Dee Hoshi »

Did you guys watch Evelina's last video?

She mentions it at 2:33..appearntly they had a falling out. I knew it.

purplehazee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by purplehazee »

Yeah not feeling her brows, they're way too thick. I know having full straight brows are the look, but I do feel some girls look better with thinner more arched brows (I don't mean over plucking lol just not super thick). Also, I don't know how I feel about her new look-I think she looked the best during her LA all black stage-but I'm glad she's giving her hair a break and letting her skin breathe more. I wonder if she got her brows done for free or not...

sarstar112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sarstar112 »

moonlightbitch wrote:
idontknow wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:37 pm
Her hair definitely looks absolutely beautiful. I haven't been a fan of any her phases since the Bad Bitch LA one, but this one isn't too bad appearance wise. I feel like a side part flatters her features more than a middle part.
i LOVE this hair however i have a hard time believing she doesn’t have extensions. her hair got long sooo quick. when my hair was that long it took legit 3-4 years to grow.
I agree. And she hasn’t said that it’s not extensions and you know she’d be the first person to brag and be like guys this is my REAL hair look how long and beautiful it is now!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mameha
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mameha »

"is anyone else enjoying this vacation that allows a lot of me time"

uh, sure, if you have lots of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and don't worry about having to make ends meet.

What about all those laid off due to the pandemic, you think they're kicked back on the couch basking in the glow of Netflix perfectly relaxed?

Fuck no.

I noped out of the video 1 minute in so maybe she did express some condolence towards those worried about their financial future because they're banned from their line of non-essential work.

Fuck her for her insensitive delusions of being 'poor'.

Sparksdragon
Informer
Informer

Post by Sparksdragon »

Quarantine is a vacation :roll: How can you even tell when every day of your life is a vacation?

Her comments are a joke, just a bunch of worry-free introverts.

coconut_queen
Informer
Informer

Post by coconut_queen »

As a nursing student who is about to graduate in August and whose program has gone online, the state of the world is terrifying right now. It's not clear if we will be able to graduate on time, it's not clear if we will be able to get jobs in environments that are even capable of ensuring our safety, we have genuinely no idea what is going to happen. So no Kristen I'm not enjoying this "vacation" where my class is scrambling to still meet state requirements in our program online so that we don't have to repeat the entire semester and freaking out because we don't know what kind of work environment we are going to graduate into. And if I can't start working after graduation I don't know how I'm going to pay my bills or my student loans. This isn't relaxing it's so incredibly stressful and NO one was prepared for this. Fuck her.

And sure I'm an introvert so being quarantined hasn't been a big personal lifestyle change for me but that doesn't mean it's no big deal or anything even remotely like a vacation. She's so deluded and has been cooped up for so long with her own manic depression that she has no idea how the real world works anymore. Again, fuck her.

"Please give me all your money"

Vicious
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Vicious »

To all the people who are venting about Kirsten’s vacation quote: YES. THANK YOU. This is why I get so frustrated when well-meaning people feel sorry for Kirsten whenever she throws a self-pitying blackout video.

She. Does. Not. Care. About. Others.

She’s demonstrated this multiple times. She literally brushed off Anthony when he tried to be caring with her and only threw a passive-aggressive hissy fit when he finally broke up with her. Why? Because he gave her clout. She preached HARD about vegan diets and mocked non-vegans - while wearing leather, eating non vegan food, and constantly buying cats and giving them away. Why? Because being a “vegan queen” gave her clout. She’s made countless misinformed “controversial” statements on Twitter. Why? Say it with me - clout.

Kalel only cares about one person, and that’s Kalel. I don’t think she likes herself, considering how much she shapeshifts to fit her current boyfriend/flitting interest - but she does care about her clout. I don’t blame people who pity her sad attempts at attention , but don’t fall for her sympathy song-and-dance.

You know what’s sad? If Kalel was just a confused woman who struggled with following through with her passions, while demonstrating genuine affection for others? I’d probably like her. It’s her consistently fake, selfish, holier-than-thou attitude that makes me dislike her so much.

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

Her comments about being in quarantine feeling like a ''vacation'' doesn't surprise me at all...She has always been an insensitive and selfish dick head.

She's fucking sheltered and spoiled AF. Of course having permission from the entire world to stay indoors and do naff all makes her feel great :roll: ...And what the fuck does this bitch feel like she is taking a ''vacation'' from??? She doesn't do shit with her life anyway!!!

Mean while everyone else is fucking shitting themselves. What a delusional nasty little cow.
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

protein deficiency
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by protein deficiency »

nothing_much wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:13 pm
4. A while ago she posted a black screen video taking about how she was doing so much better since her bout of depression last year- claiming she was the happiest she’s ever been and is in an “upward spiral”. Although a lot of the responses said she sounded manic in the video, not “magically cured of her depression”. Now she is recommending a book titled “Upward Spiral” and another called “Habits of a Happy Brain” (which I also bought but just by coincidence a few months ago). I wonder if she took that term from the title of the book... also, it truly sounds like instead of going the therapy and processing her multitude of issues, she wants to “hack her biochemistry” and learn tricks to control her mood and force herself to be happy. While there are certainly lots of environmental factors that can HELP you produce happy chemicals- I think this emphasis on the biochemical aspect of mental health is just purely out of laziness or fear of actual therapy. She doesn’t want to do the work or ask a real professional for help so she’s just buying self help books and supplementing with scammy mushroom teas, staying holed up in her apartment with no social interaction and wondering why she’s still depressed. It’s sad. I hope she’s still going to therapy but she hasn’t mentioned it in a while if I’m recalling correctly.
Lol I looked up the author of "Habits of the Happy Brain". Sure, she's a phd, but nothing in her education implies she has qualifications for writing about neuroscience, unless you count being a tour guide in Oakland zoo as one... :D I'm glad if her books are helping people, but as you said, these are self help books. If this is the level of research Kalel does, no wonder her rants and ramblings are so misinformed.

roseau
Talker
Talker

Post by roseau »

protein deficiency wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:23 pm
nothing_much wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:13 pm
Lol I looked up the author of "Habits of the Happy Brain". Sure, she's a phd, but nothing in her education implies she has qualifications for writing about neuroscience, unless you count being a tour guide in Oakland zoo as one... :D I'm glad if her books are helping people, but as you said, these are self help books. If this is the level of research Kalel does, no wonder her rants and ramblings are so misinformed.
I just looked her up too lmao. So she's a... professor of management who got her (non-science or psychology related) PhD from a private school.... cool. People who are actually experts in their field never have "PhD" or Dr splashed onto the front cover of their books. The only people who do that are grifters tailoring their books to gorms like Kalel who blindly trust any vaguely academic authority and think they're smart for doing that.

Return to “Kalel”