Kalel goes full time Koreaboo at 30 - too stupid for a single anthropology course #nomoreshavedpoosay (Part 44)

sleepmon
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Re: Kalel goes full time Koreaboo at 30 - too stupid for a single anthropology course #nomoreshavedpoosay (Part 44)

Post by sleepmon »

youtubersuck wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:47 am

:corn:
He's definitely got a type. Also miss Kalel's iguana hair. <3

roseau
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kalel goes full time Koreaboo at 30 - too stupid for a single anthropology course #nomoreshavedpoosay (Part 44)

Post by roseau »

Can we get a new thread? I put forward Kalel Quarenkitten - self isolation self help queen

youtubersuck
Informer
Informer

Post by youtubersuck »

mine was :
"desperate white as hell woman, mid 30s,poop tea drinker and botoxed to the brim, seeks new victim KOREANS WATCH OUT"

but nobody liked it lol

0_JinxToMinx_0
Informer
Informer

Post by 0_JinxToMinx_0 »

Honestly, at the rate we are going, I'd go with a quarantine-themed title. And if these lockdowns/quarantines are done with before the next thread ends, well, she's already been isolating from many people; it would still fit!

Vicious
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Vicious »

Kalel Quarankitten: On Vacation From Reality ?

leyla12345
Talker
Talker

Post by leyla12345 »

at this point it's just embarrassing..what happened to the commitment she made every day to post an insta story? how can she even show her face anymore smh

nothing_much
Debater
Debater

Post by nothing_much »

I was just watching some of her old videos and I noticed how obvious it is that she was fake tanning. It looks too even to be the spray on kind- I'm pretty sure she was using tanning beds (which is ironic for someone who claims to be sooo concerned with health, because that is a one-way-ticket to skin cancer)

just amazing that someone can or would lie about their skin color.

KalelisanIdiot
Learner
Learner

Post by KalelisanIdiot »

nothing_much wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:32 pm
I was just watching some of her old videos and I noticed how obvious it is that she was fake tanning. It looks too even to be the spray on kind- I'm pretty sure she was using tanning beds (which is ironic for someone who claims to be sooo concerned with health, because that is a one-way-ticket to skin cancer)

just amazing that someone can or would lie about their skin color.
I knew she was tanning but god when she holds up her hands in the first vid
(like around 6:35) and you see how white her hands are compared to her arms. Tan if you want just don't lie about it.

badness
Learner
Learner

Post by badness »

has anyone met her in real life? seems like she doesn't mesh well w anyone, is standoffish/critical yet stuck in a cycle of reinventing herself to be liked. will she ever learn being a better person and changing how u treat ppl is diff than superficially switching appearances or obsessions?

also does anyone know her birth time? I'm into astrology, would love to know what her chart is like.

Vicious
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Vicious »

I’m an astronut too- dunno what time she was born, but her birthday is March 30, 1989 in Missouri. And yes, I do see the good (and not-so-good) traits of my Aries and Year of the Snake friends (and foes :P ) in her. Will happily PM if you want :)

badness
Learner
Learner

Post by badness »

Vicious wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:02 pm
I’m an astronut too- dunno what time she was born, but her birthday is March 30, 1989 in Missouri. And yes, I do see the good (and not-so-good) traits of my Aries and Year of the Snake friends (and foes :P ) in her. Will happily PM if you want :)
yes pm me lets discuss, i have yet to look at her chart.

coconut_queen
Informer
Informer

Post by coconut_queen »

badness wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:55 pm
Vicious wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:02 pm
yes pm me lets discuss, i have yet to look at her chart.
Can you post your findings here? I'm curious as well and there's not much else she's giving us to talk about! :D

As for her place of birth being in MO, I know she said she's from STL but I'm from STL and when she went home in a couple vlogs I could see highway signs and I believe she is from Wentzville. Might give more specific results.

"Please give me all your money"

Vicious
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Vicious »

56B60C18-26CD-47AC-AA05-7284DFF2AE9B.png
Let me know if you can see it!

I don’t know what time she was born, so I don’t have her ascendant. Nitty-gritty:
Sun, Mercury & Venus In Aries
Moon in Capricorn
Mars & Jupiter in Gemini
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

hatorade
Informer
Informer

Post by hatorade »

In her "current obsessions" video she looks like the mom from 40 year old virgin (Catherine Keener). Something about her blank ass face with no fake tan makes her look like a 60 year old granola yoga teacher who dyed her gray hair back to brown with henna.

badness
Learner
Learner

Post by badness »

Vicious wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:56 am
56B60C18-26CD-47AC-AA05-7284DFF2AE9B.png

Let me know if you can see it!

I don’t know what time she was born, so I don’t have her ascendant. Nitty-gritty:
Sun, Mercury & Venus In Aries
Moon in Capricorn
Mars & Jupiter in Gemini

So quickly looking at her chart, her capricorn moon wants power in the lowest form, could be a detailed planner but lowest form very egotistical. her moon conjuncts the generational planets which might be why when she decides to speak about her emotions it resonates with a generation of girls. saturn uranus neptune are all on her moon (emotional self).

cap moons are known to be withdrawn and cold emotionally thou. so much cap influence id think she was a work aholic. but with her aries sun/mercury she never completes what she starts. aries are great at initiative but its hard for them to deliver after they loose momentum.

venus on sun ..yea she thinks she pretty and others do too.

many squares with her sun and saturn, neptune and uranus which could be the push and pull she has with herself bc those same planets conjunct her moon. square is tension and conjunct strengthens, yea she’s a paradox for sure.

to add on to that her mars is in gemini conjunct her jupiter. super dual, two faced at its lowest form, however u want to classify gemini.

tbh i peg her to be scorpio ascendant and waiting for her to transform as they do after extreme introspection and struggle which can be a lifetime lol.

0_JinxToMinx_0
Informer
Informer

Post by 0_JinxToMinx_0 »

Kalel's latest gems/replies:

"’Im not on a restrictive diet. I eat 90% whole food plant-based and eat as much as I want. I did, however, stop buying extremely possessed food to keep in my house. I can have it when I go out, but never at home in bulk. Because no matter how full I am on nutritious food, I will still be capable of binge-eating sugar. It’s a legit addiction and something I really struggle with. But thank you for your input. I appreciate your concern ❤️"

Kalel would trade with someone their good skin and give them her apartment.

About a podcast: "It’s still on my to-do list! I swear I’ll pull the trigger one day. But it will be super chill and just me. Probably won’t have many listeners, but I’m still down 🥰"

About being a yoga teacher and being inspiring and easy listening: "That’s so kind of you to say, thank you. I haven’t thought of teaching but I did think about recording a guided meditation! Maybe I’ll do that soon ❤️"

To a devoted viewer: " that makes me so happy to hear ❤️"

Kalel agrees with this viewer - "I also obsess over decisions like that, sometimes to the point of exhaustion and I end up not buying anything - because I didn't feel like I found "the best" option. Other times when I do buy stuff, I keep thinking afterward if it really was the best decision, so in order to stop myself, I just have to close every tab I had open with this specific type of item and tell myself to forget about it and stick with whatever I chose. 🤯I'm an excellent overthinker!"

Talking to a dude 6 years older than her: "thank you for your comment, made me smile 😊"

She shows her appreciation in emojis and short phrases...

To a very, very appreciative fan: "this is so kind... thank you for taking time out of your day to write this for me ❤️"

Not really relevant anymore, I suppose, but apparently Anthony and Kalel both have the same sort of intellectual interests and highlight their text in their books. (unless it was his GF's, which would make her even more of a carbon copy, lol)

youtubersuck
Informer
Informer

Post by youtubersuck »

For a while now she's been trying really hard to keep those followers and she replies to as many as she can in a way that's totally not her, I guess it's easier to force herself to be cute to strangers online for 2 secs than treating people nice in real life.
Imagine a narcissist who hates people to record a guided meditation. Ew. She loves herself sooooo much. And those idiots who adore her keep telling her she has an amazing voice... :roll: / :? / :rofl:

ps also about her palms not matching her arms :rofl: looks like she put her hands in flour what an idiotttttt

bump
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bump »

Will there be a new thread started soon? thank you if anyone answers and thank you for whoever starts the new thread. :respekt:
ImageImageImage

roseau
Talker
Talker

Post by roseau »

So she's not making a video because she needs money, but she does need money, and she's making a video. Lol ok. Can someone make a new thread pls?

Return to “Kalel”