Kalel goes full time Koreaboo at 30 - too stupid for a single anthropology course #nomoreshavedpoosay (Part 44)

Chimpanzeee
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kalel goes full time Koreaboo at 30 - too stupid for a single anthropology course #nomoreshavedpoosay (Part 44)

Post by Chimpanzeee »

Kalel did make a comment in a video years ago about feeling distant from her family, something about them criticizing her lifestyle or not "understanding" her. I think this was when she had started getting surgeries and her family wasn't approving of it. I doubt she had a trauma in her family, I believe she really did come from a wholesome family but you can have a good childhood and still not be close to your family. Plus she probably wants the distance so she can sleep all day, eat nothing but junk food and get cosmetic surgeries without her family trying to talk sense into her. I don't understand it personally, that thanksgiving looked so sad... somehow the fact that she bothered to prepare a big meal JUST for her makes it even more tragic

Re: Kalel goes full time Koreaboo at 30 - too stupid for a single anthropology course #nomoreshavedpoosay (Part 44)

Post by Guest »

Oh that reminds me of her Twitter meltdown when she said she doesn't have friends because no one can stand her and that she always pushes people away, I guess she does this even to her own family.

AND that time around the first nose job when her mom sent her a pic of her great grandma, I remember the pic but don't have it, and I remember the grandma was really cute and also had the same old nose as kalel so few people here speculated her mom was trying to prevent her from getting the nose job but she didn't get it :roll:

And this whole "she is a shit person because of her family" is not necessary, I think she was spoiled. Sometimes you meet a family where all the siblings are well grounded but they have that 1 sibling who made bad choices with their lives. That's how I think of it, she did this to herself, her brother -from what we know from kale- have a normal relationship with the family and a normal life
Just because SHE is fucked up doesn't mean it's her family's fault, just like someone said before me here she was mentally stable in the past, I don't know why or how she became like this but it's 100% her fault

Post by Guest »

dew2 wrote: ↑
Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:00 pm
Kalel at Joey's party with her weird Grinchy mouth and plasticky skin:

Screen Shot 2019-12-11 at 10.56.55 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-12-11 at 10.57.26 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-12-11 at 10.57.44 PM.png
Why doesn't anyone tell her this haircut doesn't suit her?!?!?!
Also, she doesn't look like a koreaboo anymore, maybe it's the lighting but I think she is tan again
EDIT: actually, maybe it's the lighting nevermind

I see she gained more weight since that last time we saw her (around her face and arm), this is the "heaviest" I ever seen her and she doesn't really look as bad as she makes it seem πŸ€”
But... She does look in her late 30s :S

KalelisanIdiot
Learner
Learner

Post by KalelisanIdiot »

This is from youtuber "Adelanies Camera Roll" at 7:01 in her vlogmas for day 6. Small part of Kalel (Had to watch it at 1.25x speed) and I was honestly shocked. We know why she isn't filming. The weight gain was good for at first because I think she was under weight for sure, but now I have no idea what is happening. She just looks plastic and old and there is something weird going on under her chin.

HoratiusMot
Learner
Learner

Post by HoratiusMot »

Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:00 pm
Kalel at Joey's party with her weird Grinchy mouth and plasticky skin:

Screen Shot 2019-12-11 at 10.56.55 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-12-11 at 10.57.26 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-12-11 at 10.57.44 PM.png
[
220px-Melisandre-Carice_van_Houten.jpg
8tEhxcMeQO9os.gif

I think she is turning into Melisandre!

Philip DeFranco did an interview with Anthony Padilla and he doesn't say her name but he does briefly talk about WULAS and their relationship 1 hour 11 minutes in. Just about what it was like to be in a relationship and be vlogging every
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

dew2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dew2 »

KalelisanIdiot wrote: ↑
Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:01 am
This is from youtuber "Adelanies Camera Roll" at 7:01 in her vlogmas for day 6. Small part of Kalel (Had to watch it at 1.25x speed) and I was honestly shocked. We know why she isn't filming. The weight gain was good for at first because I think she was under weight for sure, but now I have no idea what is happening. She just looks plastic and old and there is something weird going on under her chin.
I think the chin implant isn't playing well with her weight gain. Kalel got these surgeries and acted like her body is a static thin, youthful entity when bodies obviously change and age. She's going to be an absolute mess from 35 on since she can't accept reality or physical "imperfection."

HoratiusMot
Learner
Learner

Post by HoratiusMot »

kalelmelisandre.jpg
I mean, bare minimum she looks like she's trying to cosplay Melisandre from GoT. She looks so much like her here, although the actress has really amazing bone structure.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

MsHearkening
Informer
Informer

Post by MsHearkening »

Maybe Kalel should stop selectively paralyzing and cutting off different parts of her face, and just appreciate the face shape she was born with. Yeesh. She's like the dog with a bone who sees its reflection in the water. :?
"We're over it Jaclyn, just spend all your money and be gone. You're pure trash."

hatorade
Informer
Informer

Post by hatorade »

The part between the bottom of her nose and her upper lip is disturbing - looks like like someone shoved a Pringle in there and it’s so stuff and stretched it makes her smile look like a U.

youtubersuck
Informer
Informer

Post by youtubersuck »

parting her hair in the middle and sticking it to the sides looks so horrible it makes her face look even more swollen, i don't think she'll ever be able to look good again after all the injections and stuff. also her chubby stretched face reminds me of beautybaby44 a few years ago when she had gained weight.

Whoevenaskedyou
Learner
Learner

Post by Whoevenaskedyou »

Soooo looks like Anthony is dating mykie from glam and gore now.
Anyone wanna take a few guesses how kalel is going to react?

HoratiusMot
Learner
Learner

Post by HoratiusMot »

Whoevenaskedyou wrote: ↑
Fri Dec 13, 2019 1:31 pm
I didn't know really anything about Glam and Gore before seeing she was dating Anthony. Watching some of her videos and researching her a little, I feel like Anthony definitely has a type. Not just the teeth veneers, nose job, fake tan obsession and possible boob job, but with basic personality as well. I see that Mykie disappeared from YouTube for 4 or 5 months supposedly to do a bikini contest and focus on that, but then she never did it. Person who starts projects and doesn't finish them...

rooibostree
Informer
Informer

Post by rooibostree »

I'm curious how she would react too! Kalel can't dig her claws into him anymore and it must infuriate her

Mykie seems to be the complete opposite of Miel though. Miel wore less/no makeup, and dressed very hipster/not sexy.

To mykie's credit, it seems that she does work hard on her videos and she gained 3mil subscribers on her own unlike *cough* Kalel :rofl:

dew2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dew2 »

Damn, Mykie moves fast. Wasn't she in a real relationship with some other dude on Halloween? :?

The most Kalel will do is subtweet about Anthony, though she shouldn't even do that. It's been five years since she callously dumped him.

graylights
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by graylights »

Damn, never knew who that Mykie girl is but she looks fake as fuuuuuuuck. And I thought Kalel looked pretty plastic now but she doesn't even hold a flame to her.

wildturtle
Informer
Informer

Post by wildturtle »

I feel like insecure guys like Anthony are attracted to plastic looking women like Mykie with the bleach blonde hair, blue eyes, fake boobs, fake tan, etc. because they view them as a trophy of sorts.

I thought Miel was cool because she didn’t seem to obsess over her looks like most LA girls, she was more interested in comedy and she still looked cute, like the girl next door.

Even when Anthony dated Kalel she tried to mold into his interests like PokΓ©mon, video games, anime, Japan obsession, etc. shown by how she dressed wearing circle coloured lenses, the quirky blue hair and the whole nerdy hot girl look. In some ways I feel like Anthony is chasing an image and not a person if that makes sense

0_JinxToMinx_0
Informer
Informer

Post by 0_JinxToMinx_0 »

If Kalel goes back to blonde, it probably won't be because she got tired of the brown........ ;) Hopefully she doesn't start just caking her face to death with makeup (although it wouldn't look bad for my tastes, lol, but still) and posting copious selfies. Although, I doubt she'll react. In her 30s and over 5 years later...although imo, she never got over the breakup and it contributed to her downfall that has been discussed in a span of many, many threads.

lurksalot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurksalot »

Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:57 pm
Damn, Mykie moves fast. Wasn't she in a real relationship with some other dude on Halloween? :?

The most Kalel will do is subtweet about Anthony, though she shouldn't even do that. It's been five years since she callously dumped him.
Anthony and Mykie have been together for a while, at least since August. They've just kept it a secret until now for some reason.

I like Mykie. Yeah she's had work done, but she seems genuinely sweet and fun. Not manipulative and fake like Kalel.

dew2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dew2 »

lurksalot wrote: ↑
Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:26 pm

Anthony and Mykie have been together for a while, at least since August. They've just kept it a secret until now for some reason.

I like Mykie. Yeah she's had work done, but she seems genuinely sweet and fun. Not manipulative and fake like Kalel.
Wow, OK, I thought she was with this dude just judging by her pictures:
Screen Shot 2019-12-13 at 8.53.09 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-12-13 at 8.51.47 PM.png
And I don't mind Mykie. She seems nice enough, usually pretty happy and fun. Definitely better than toxic Kalel anyway, lol.

lurksalot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurksalot »

Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:54 pm
lurksalot wrote: ↑
Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:26 pm

Wow, OK, I thought she was with this dude just judging by her pictures:

Screen Shot 2019-12-13 at 8.53.09 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-12-13 at 8.51.47 PM.png

And I don't mind Mykie. She seems nice enough, usually pretty happy and fun. Definitely better than toxic Kalel anyway, lol.
That's her friend and I think hairdresser. Pretty sure he's gay. πŸ˜„

Return to β€œKalel”