Kalel goes Carnivore - "it’s not filler, it's fat you guise” (Part 43)

etax11
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kalel goes Carnivore - "it’s not filler, it's fat you guise” (Part 43)

Post by etax11 »

kale-fairies wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 2:07 pm
Veronica_Star wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:50 am
lazygossip wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:30 am
"we are genetically programmed to think that hairiness is not attractive on a woman. im sorry its just a fact." :roll:

She's honestly so embarrassing. She also mentions twice about how she'll never think armpit hair is sexy...like ok? I can't imagine constantly being so obsessed with whether I'm ~sexy or not or how attractive other people find me. I find that so pathetic and such a waste of energy. She really must be so unfulfilled in all areas of her life that she doesn't know what true intimacy and connection is. Everything is so superficial with her.

I can't wait for her reply to this making sure everyone knows she knows so much more about biology than everyone else and how ~evolved she is because of it.
She’s a fucking IDIOT. She thinks she so smart.

Listen, it’s only MODERN WESTERN society that things a women being hairy is not ok.

And when I say modern, I mean super modern, in the 80s having hairy armpits in France wasn’t a big deal. Many middle eastern societies also feel the same way to this day.

Waxing and being hairless isn't modern in middle eastern cultures, and most cultures impacted by Islam. People have a long history of being very well trimmed, women and men alike.

As for Kalel, can someone enlighten me, i didn't understood the part where she said that women get their lips cut down there voluntarily ???? That sounds like genital mutilation :?

The surgery you're talking about is called labiaplasty, they basically cut the inner labia a little bit to either make them smaller or symmetrical. I've heard about it when I was 16 and starting to get sexually active, I was veryyy insecure about my my private parts and googled if there was anything I could do to make it symmetrical (lol. Kinda funny, kinda sad. I never ended up going under the knife and just accepted the fact that most men don't really care about symmetry).

etax11
Learner
Learner

Post by etax11 »

DemiA wrote: Body image issues send her into a deep dark obsessive hole so you’d think she’d be 100% on board with the idea of body positivity right? Nope. Something as natural as body hair just offends her too much. She blames LA and society for her obsession with beauty…but she has a problem with this too? It’s like she wants everyone else to be insecure and obsessive about their looks so she doesn’t seem that crazy. Also, she seems to think it's a requirement to be smooth down there all the time, no exceptions. Wtf.
Allright please don't attack me, but I really don't think you should use the word "offended". Kalel dislikes the body hair, it doesn't mean she's some kind of a special snowflake who is offended by some hairs. We are allowed to have preferences, right?

(this second part will be kinda redundant and not relevant for your comment but I can't seem to find the way to just comment something, while not quoting another user?!)

Imo she's right on the armpit vs. private parts shaving. Armpits take maybe a 10sec brush with a razor every day or two, completely painless but people complain about it and want to be some kind of activists (Emily Ratajkowski, the girl Kalel showed in her stories..). Whereas the private parts - if you want them smooth all the time - it gets damn painful. Noone talks about that. Honestly even tho I was cringing at Kalel saying "pussy" and "bush" haha - someone had to say it!!
Idk about where you grew up but I'm from Central Europe and young women shave all the time, it's kinda expected...
Maybe 40 years old moms don't do it anymore and their men have to be happy with just an occasional trim, but it's really not common to be so "natural" when you're younger. (But it depends on the couple obviously, too. Some people don't care). Anyways. Just my two cents.

Post by Guest »

^ Of course we're allowed preferences but Kalel basically implied that body hair is ugly on every single woman and not shaving is a crime against humanity. lol

Btw, I prefer hairless underarms too but if laser hair removal didn't exist I'd probably be shaving once a month or less in the winter because that shit would irritate my skin everytime.

LoliFlour
Informer
Informer

Post by LoliFlour »

Ok, fuck her. It's easy to say you can just shave it in 20 seconds... but that's not easy for everyone. Here's why:
Shaving can give you stubble which can makes the armpits appear dark. It can cause razor burns and ingrown hairs.
It's not ideal because it only cuts the hair over the top so it grows back quick.
You can't even shave properly until the hair is long enough which may be a few days
otherwise if you shave the hair when its short it will be irritating on your skin and possibly bleed
it's inconvenient af to keep up with it for the sake it not being "sexy" or acceptable"
I think shaving absolutely sucks for the above reasons and many more (like, razor replacements can be expensive). Not everyone has the same struggles with shaving but I think these are pretty common. I personally stopped shaving long ago for these reasons, and use an epilator, which is a pretty painful device.
Sometimes I don't have enough time to care about my looks like Kalel does 24/7, so details like if my eyebrows are done or if my armpits or legs are shaved is not the first thing I'm concerned about. Some people are overall hairy all over and keeping up with it ALL can be tiring.
I wouldn't be surprised if she was actually lasered, meaning she doesn't even have to worry about having the hair. I also wouldn't be surprised if the reason she knows about labia surgery is because she's considered it herself.
No one necessarily wants armpit hair to be "sexy". We just want it to be normal. I mean if it's there, why would we act like it doesn't exist?
and that's so funny that she called Emily Ratajkowski emrata :rofl:

youtubersuck
Informer
Informer

Post by youtubersuck »

Why are people so angry or annoyed or surprised that she said these things? Haven't we all seen her old videos about how to be pretty and aren't we all aware of how she spends a tone of her time on her hair and nails and makeup and clothes? Was anyone really expecting her opinion to be anything different? If she keeps talking she'll say how women should have their nails done and their hair dyed and how a low weight is cuter and how at some point everyone who can afford to should have surgeries done to improve themselves etc etc. I mean this is a woman who tries to do something more occasionally like studying but she can't focus long enough, her brain is too preoccupied with the surface of things. On the matter of hairy women I agree with her, as someone who's hairy enough I remember feeling bad about myself at 13 before I started shaving, I couldn't understand what all those hairs were doing on my legs and it felt so good the first time I saw my legs without hairs. The picture she showed of that model and other similar ones I see online gross me out. I don't know if I'm programmed to think this way or not. But it's still repulsive to me the same way someone's b.o. would make me want to run. I was more annoyed by her language, she really has no filter. What's the use of spending so much time on looking good when every time you open your mouth this shit comes out? It's different when you talk with friends and very different when you put a camera on your face and say my pussy this my bush that. LOL She's constantly embarrassing herself on the internet.

Post by Guest »

^
^
I think some of us - including me - are just annoyed and not surprised, I expected her to change a lil bit since she said living in la was the reason she cares about her appearance so much, but I guess the core problem is far worst than I expected.
But then again, it's kalel, she only care about physical appearance... No matter how many books she bought and how many telescopes she got, she is still the same vapid woman.

I just wish she would stop her holier than tho attitude for once

sleep84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sleep84 »

KittyGussip wrote: ^^
I think some of us - including me - are just annoyed and not surprised
Yep. Also it's really unfair, people get busy, they have other more important things to deal with, I'm not a celebrity or a do-nothing entitled person like Kristin. She is rich, lazy, unemployed. She had enough money to pay for expensive procedures, of course she has the time to pluck by hand every little follicle!
She exists to be looked at. That's the only thing she is good for. To stand there, still, and be stared at.
Pardon my typos, I have a rubbish keyboard. :P

cheezupie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cheezupie »

What really shocks me is how with her sporadic uploads and half-assed content, she's still able to get over 100k views on ALL her videos.
That probably gives her very little motivation in terms of changing... she can be lazy and get away with it so why bother?

glitteringwater
Debater
Debater

Post by glitteringwater »

For anyone who didn't see Kalel's instastory, I thought it was so bizarre that I screen capped it just in case:

Same with that ridiculous bank robber sock mask instastory a while back:

Once on the internet, forever on the internet, Kalel.

yandrak
Learner
Learner

Post by yandrak »

Honestly I'm glad people are mad and calling her out on her last post. I'm so tired of her saying all kinds of nonsense and seeing that every single comment is always supportive even when she's wrong.

Veronica_Star
Informer
Informer

Post by Veronica_Star »

youtubersuck wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:34 am
Why are people so angry or annoyed or surprised that she said these things? Haven't we all seen her old videos about how to be pretty and aren't we all aware of how she spends a tone of her time on her hair and nails and makeup and clothes? Was anyone really expecting her opinion to be anything different? If she keeps talking she'll say how women should have their nails done and their hair dyed and how a low weight is cuter and how at some point everyone who can afford to should have surgeries done to improve themselves etc etc. I mean this is a woman who tries to do something more occasionally like studying but she can't focus long enough, her brain is too preoccupied with the surface of things. On the matter of hairy women I agree with her, as someone who's hairy enough I remember feeling bad about myself at 13 before I started shaving, I couldn't understand what all those hairs were doing on my legs and it felt so good the first time I saw my legs without hairs. The picture she showed of that model and other similar ones I see online gross me out. I don't know if I'm programmed to think this way or not. But it's still repulsive to me the same way someone's b.o. would make me want to run. I was more annoyed by her language, she really has no filter. What's the use of spending so much time on looking good when every time you open your mouth this shit comes out? It's different when you talk with friends and very different when you put a camera on your face and say my pussy this my bush that. LOL She's constantly embarrassing herself on the internet.
You 100% are programmed to think that way.

It’s natural to be grossed out by BO, because what you are smelling is bacteria and it’s a sign of uncleanliness.

Hairless women is something that is pushed and pushed and therefore we are programmed to think that women are meant to be hairless.

If body hair was so naturally repulsive, why don’t men’s armpits, legs, etc gross you or anyone else out?

It’s the same idea that women need to be thin to be beautiful when in most of history thicker women where seen as hot.

It’s all programming.

I used this example before, but I remember being a high schooler wishing I had a smaller butt! Just 10 years ago big butts were seen as ugly! Now everyone wants a butt!!

My mother is French and she has told me time and time again in the 80s, she’s never shave her underarms and it wasn’t a big deal. She’d only do it once in a while for a super special occasion.

100% all programming.

Edit: And just adding to my own list of examples. Americans are so freaky about their teeth. One turned took and it’s like “omg I’m so ugly I need braces!”
In japanese it’s called Yaeba, and even women with naturally straighter teeth get faked messed up teeth!

Beauty trends are all programmed and Kalel is stupid.

She actually thinks she looks BETTER after her millions of surgeries so why would anyone trust her.

HoratiusMot
Learner
Learner

Post by HoratiusMot »

She sounds like such an idiot and that insta story It's cringey. The only place where she is saying might sound normal would be if someone said okay you're going to be debating armpit hair and you are going to be on the side against it...go!

She also sounds like she suddenly realizes she's being a bit hypocritical because she doesn't keep her hedges completely trimmed all the time and so suddenly she starts justifying that. Like "well that's okay because it's hard!" I really think she needs more social interaction.

I think women can definitely look sexy with armpit hair but I there are a lot of people trying to tell us it's not okay.

https://www.vogue.com/article/celebriti ... -kirke/amp

LoliFlour
Informer
Informer

Post by LoliFlour »

cheezupie wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:13 am
What really shocks me is how with her sporadic uploads and half-assed content, she's still able to get over 100k views on ALL her videos.
That probably gives her very little motivation in terms of changing... she can be lazy and get away with it so why bother?
I’ve been thinking this for awhile! I keep thinking that with the kind of videos she makes, she shouldn’t really be pushing past 60k views, but somehow her audience is still there watching her boring ass content.
It’s something about her that people can’t stop watching...
I watched her for her vegan stuff but now that she’s not vegan anymore I can’t find her videos at all interesting anymore

tig3rpaws
Learner
Learner

Post by tig3rpaws »

HoratiusMot wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:03 pm
I think women can definitely look sexy with armpit hair but I there are a lot of people trying to tell us it's not okay.
It's relative what makes someone sexy or attractive. I'm pretty sure there are ppl who have some kind of body hair fetish, so for them it's extremely sexy.

But I don't think that Emily meant it's body hair that makes you sexy. To me it seemed like: you can be sexy even when your armpits are hairy. 🤷🏻‍♀️

It's so annoying, because it's just hair.. there's nothing wrong with it. It's fine, if you like to remove it, because you like to be smooth and hairless, but it's also fine to not care about it, and keep it, or just occasionally trim it.

youtubersuck
Informer
Informer

Post by youtubersuck »

I think people who don't have the time or forget to shave don't take selfies with their arms up to show off. When someone does this there's definitely some ulterior motive. Either they want to attract the fetishists or to create controversy. Normal women have actual accomplishments to be proud of and usually don't need to parade them on the internet, like their education, their motherhood, their career. Kalel chooses to show off her plastic face and boobs and the other one is showing off her hairs. In my opinion they are two sides of the same coin. Both have nothing else to be proud of and try to be noticed this way.

Post by Guest »

glitteringwater wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:04 am
Same with that ridiculous bank robber sock mask instastory a while back:

Once on the internet, forever on the internet, Kalel.
How the f did I miss this ?! :rofl:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:59 am
What is she going to do when within the next five years new beauty and body trends come along?
She is already doing it by giving up on the fake tan to look Korean, next shell say she is naturally pale and not "olive skinned"
shell just keep on morphing to whatever is trending for all eternity

Serendipitous
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Serendipitous »

youtubersuck wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:40 am
I think people who don't have the time or forget to shave don't take selfies with their arms up to show off. When someone does this there's definitely some ulterior motive. Either they want to attract the fetishists or to create controversy. Normal women have actual accomplishments to be proud of and usually don't need to parade them on the internet, like their education, their motherhood, their career. Kalel chooses to show off her plastic face and boobs and the other one is showing off her hairs. In my opinion they are two sides of the same coin. Both have nothing else to be proud of and try to be noticed this way.
...no. The point of posting the pic with her armpit hair is to normalize it. That’s her great “ulterior motive”. Did you try reading Emily’s article at all? And Emily isn’t a normal woman, she’s literally a model with a huge public platform. A lot of women look up to models for the standard of beauty they choose to follow. It makes sense for a model out of all people to lead a body positivity movement.

What weirds me out about you and kalel is how it seems y’all are offended over somebody taking a pic displaying their armpit hair. You asked earlier why ppl are offended by kalel’s comments. And I think the main reason for me is because she really felt that mad about it that she had to make a public rant. That’s so stupid and weird. Why would that pic offend somebody. If you don’t like body hair then just ignore the post and keep scrolling...why would that get you so mad that you’d feel the need to rant about it. Weird.

HoratiusMot
Learner
Learner

Post by HoratiusMot »

tig3rpaws wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:33 pm
HoratiusMot wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:03 pm
But I don't think that Emily meant it's body hair that makes you sexy. To me it seemed like: you can be sexy even when your armpits are hairy. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yes, exactly, that's actually more what I meant. Not sexy because of the armpit hair.

dew2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dew2 »

Guest wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:59 am
What is she going to do when within the next five years new beauty and body trends come along?
She's going to go even more insane since she will be inching ever closer to 40. Kalel is not going to handle aging well at all, and I think that will be her new obsession: lifting and firming treatments, as much Botox as possible, and any promising new injectables and fillers.

And I've wondered the same thing about these cosmetic and body trends and how they're going to transform over the next decade or two.

Return to “Kalel”