Kalel goes Carnivore - "it’s not filler, it's fat you guise” (Part 43)

HoratiusMot
Learner
Learner

Re: Kalel goes Carnivore - "it’s not filler, it's fat you guise” (Part 43)

Post by HoratiusMot »

bump wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:47 am
I am so bored with her. I've been watching her BBLA videos because those were my favorite. She seemed so happy back then.
Another contacts video zzzZZZZzzz maybe boring us into not watching or talking about her is her secret plan.
Screenshot_20190828-184210.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Lady Grey
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Lady Grey »

she actually looks cute and 'real' in this new video, even though it's trying on contacts but like back when i first came across her, she was super tan, skinny as a stick, and just looked like a doll. she looks more human in this recent video. this isn't meant to like body shame or anything, it's just nice to see her look like anyone i would meet anywhere and not constantly like an instagram model.

Marie_10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Marie_10 »

I know that she's technically still trying to look like someone else, but she looks so much more natural and normal and pretty without the awful tan and fake blond hair

ezyeez1
Debater
Debater

Post by ezyeez1 »

What a boring video idea. She made a comment that she'd spent $150 on another box of contacts that she didn't film so she's made 3 huge orders for coloured lenses? BRUH. The extent to which she wants to be someone else is insane. Also her eyes are such an in between shade that none of these colours look that different

youtubersuck
Informer
Informer

Post by youtubersuck »

I hadn't realized she posted a new video, I thought you were all talking about the last one. They must pay her a lot of money to make her post the same video basically twice.

She's totally forcing herself to post anything at this point just to earn some cash. How about a third video of the same thing Kalel? Maybe four? Why not? What a pathetic desperate person.

boydbunny03
Learner
Learner

Post by boydbunny03 »

youtubersuck wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:42 am
I hadn't realized she posted a new video, I thought you were all talking about the last one. They must pay her a lot of money to make her post the same video basically twice.

She's totally forcing herself to post anything at this point just to earn some cash. How about a third video of the same thing Kalel? Maybe four? Why not? What a pathetic desperate person.
Same. I had to go look at her page when this "new" video showed up on my sub page cause I thought maybe she had decided to reupload the last one cause it was so dumb LOL. Like maybe she'd reshot it and made it better. No way I'm watching this.

One Sardine
Learner
Learner

Post by One Sardine »

Is it just me or do her teeth/lips/mouth area look different? And her gums look dark... maybe it’s that.

Also at least she bothered to take and edit in photos of the contacts. When she’s zoomed out you ~still~ can’t spot the difference with these ones.

Marie_10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Marie_10 »

She's on IG story and again referred to the fact that she now has no money cause she hasn't worked all year and can't afford botox... I mean, what's different? She hasn't worked last year nor the year before, and she used to brag about her big savings account. Surely she's not already running out of that WULAS money? I always thought she had at least a million invested which is why she felt so confortable barely working...

hatorade
Informer
Informer

Post by hatorade »

What’s up with her chin implant in her latest IG story? It looks like a pair of uneven balls was stuffed under her skin and is about to bust out. Her crooked joker mouth way of talking makes it worse too. I can’t stop staring at it.

Post by Guest »

When she gets a sponsorship she nearly always gives a disclaimer saying she loves making videos and it’s not just for the money. But have you guys noticed in every video where there’s no sponsor she makes it a point to talk about how much she hates youtube and even said she’ll never accept a sponsorship again. I don’t believe she’s ‘poor’ for a second because she’s said this before and proceeded to not work for another few months. lol. I wonder if anyone whose been watching her for a while actually believes a word out of her mouth because they would really have to be an imbecile.

thecalcographer
Learner
Learner

Post by thecalcographer »

Can anyone else not tell the difference between her weight now and when she was “so skinny” before? She’s talking about how she’s fifteen pounds heavier on her instagram but she also mentioned that she’s wearing jeans from before and she looks exactly the same. Maybe it’s just me but it feels like an excuse to explain why her face looks different.

youtubersuck
Informer
Informer

Post by youtubersuck »

Her youtube "career" is over. She's beating a dead horse at this point. It won't be long before she starts asking people to send her money. How about you buy me a ko-fi guyz? :rofl:

Post by Guest »

I'm actually surprised she didn't get her usual 100k views, I guess her fans finally saw the light :rofl:
At least the video is sponsored so she will not care that much

Ilsert
Debater
Debater

Post by Ilsert »

thecalcographer wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:41 pm
Can anyone else not tell the difference between her weight now and when she was “so skinny” before? She’s talking about how she’s fifteen pounds heavier on her instagram but she also mentioned that she’s wearing jeans from before and she looks exactly the same. Maybe it’s just me but it feels like an excuse to explain why her face looks different.
Exactly.. so convenient that all of it went to her face and butt. SUUUUUREE JAN

hatorade
Informer
Informer

Post by hatorade »

Roflolol at her claims the weight goes only to her face and butt. Fillers and implants go straight to your face and butt hahaha she’s still such a snowflake. Girl just admit you’re all plastic and still average at best.

kale-fairies
Talker
Talker

Post by kale-fairies »

I don't remember if it was on an ig story or a youtube video, but when she doing the escape room thing, you could see that she was a bit heavier around her tummy area. Like she looked healthy and totally normal to me, but compared to her ultra skinny day, she definetly gained.

edit// nevermind, i just saw her recent instastories and thats what you guys are discussing, please ignore me

Kit168
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Kit168 »

So she stopped being vegan cos she said it was causing her health problems and said that eating meat etc was helping, now she’s on anti depressants, gained weight and has a face full of acne :rofl: This bitch is beyond stupid, she was obviously just looking for an excuse to stop being vegan and her health is no better. Bitch lives off junk food and that’s the reason she’s had health problems, obviously it’s got nothing to do with being vegan. And now this self obsessed loony is whining about her ass being too big for her size 4 jeans :roll: bitch STFU

Shishterqueen
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Shishterqueen »

Kalel will always be the most interesting person on Youtube, in my opinion.

I watched her back when she was doing queenbeauty, cozplai, frilly&fancy, wonderlandwardrobe, wulas...
Those were Youtube's golden years. I still lived with my parents in California and envied her lifestyle since we are similar in age. Jeez, I wanted to be her so bad even though she was a trainwreck, I wanted to date some famous Youtuber and live in a huge place, live a lavish lifestyle and be pretty and entitled like her. Lol.

Gone are the days. I moved out, landed a great career and live in a nice place here on the east coast. Watching Kalel now, I feel so bad. She has not changed much, if anything she seems more stuck than ever. I want to somehow pull her out of this hole she dug for herself... she lost her interesting personality, her amazing features... damn she lost the plot of her entire existence.

But one thing I love about her is how candid she has always been with her audience. She truly has kept us updated about her life despite how humiliating it may be to admit some of her defeats.

I wish so much of the best for Kalel since she was a huge part of my life many years ago to this very day.
It is so damn upsetting to watch her realize how irrelevant, dull and predictable she is becoming.

I hope she discovers her calling!!! I really want the best for her... Kalel has a lot more potential than the crappy Youtubers now!! She has so much skill and creativity... hopefully she develops it!

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

she's not an interesting person at all, she's just a boring ass person who tries so hard to be interesting and fails, that's all.

it's time for a new thread, any title suggestions?

I_only_envy_cats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by I_only_envy_cats »

Shishterqueen wrote:She truly has kept us updated about her life despite how humiliating it may be to admit some of her defeats.
Wish I could upvote this a million times. I'm not a fan of Kalel, I've criticized her a lot because she did so many stupid things I lost count lol But I'm baffled by the hate she gets sometimes. She's not a great person, but compared to some other youtubers her flaws appear...tiny? I don't know, I'm always under the impression that most people take things at face value, and since she's this plastic mess of a woman who lives in LA and hops from trend to trend, they think she's the devil or something.

Kalel has for sure a lot of mental issues...and none of them is sociopathy. Sociopaths are not that obvious, and it would surprise you to know which youtubers, if you pay attention, display ACTUAL sociopath traits. But her brain is still a mess and that's why I'm more lenient when it comes to her.

I wish her only the best to be honest. She's already hurt herself enough.

Return to “Kalel”