Kalel: If You Date Me, I'll Give You a Feral Cat (Part 42)

sarstar112
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kalel: If You Date Me, I'll Give You a Feral Cat (Part 42)

Post by sarstar112 »

Not sure if anyone mentioned this but I think the theory that she was gaining weight for a BBL isn’t true. She posted a pic of her on the scale on her IG story and shes starting to lose the weight... wonder if her face will still look puffy in the upcoming videos since it’s definitely not filler ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

manu_voo
Informer
Informer

Post by manu_voo »

sarstar112 wrote:Not sure if anyone mentioned this but I think the theory that she was gaining weight for a BBL isn’t true. She posted a pic of her on the scale on her IG story and shes starting to lose the weight... wonder if her face will still look puffy in the upcoming videos since it’s definitely not filler ;)

No. She'll probably disappear again before we can confirm this

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

littleuniverse
Learner
Learner

Post by littleuniverse »

115 on a 5’4” body is a normal, healthy weight. The fact that she made an ENTIRE video about weighing that much, despite it being a normal weight, speaks volumes. I know the video is also about her depression and gaining it in a month, but the most alarming thing to me is how she talks about weighing 115 now, it reeks of self absorption. People who are genuinely overnight and young/impressionable watch her videos, I can only imagine how she makes them feel. And she doesn’t even know it because she’s too wrapped up in her own issues to think about how her behavior and words impact other people.

SweetPeggySue
Debater
Debater

Post by SweetPeggySue »

HypocritiKalel: empty soul, filled up face

Kristin "it's not grease, she's glowing" Smith

Kalel "horrible trainwreck in the Orange County, watch more on channel 6"

Kalel "jesus, did someone feed Gizmo after midnight?"

edit: m backing on the last one in the light of my following post :D
Last edited by SweetPeggySue on Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SweetPeggySue
Debater
Debater

Post by SweetPeggySue »

Who gives a crap about her weight gain? Weight fluctuates constantly and even though there were some jabs at her body occasionally, this was never a bodyshaming forum.

It's not my place but here is my suggestion: Let's not become like e. g. ThriftThick thread on 404 TEXT NOT FOUND - those bitches are fucking evil, lol.

sarstar112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sarstar112 »

SweetPeggySue wrote:Who gives a crap about her weight gain? Weight fluctuates constantly and even though there were some jabs at her body occasionally, this was never a bodyshaming forum.

It's not my place but here is my suggestion: Let's not become like e. g. ThriftThick thread on 404 TEXT NOT FOUND - those bitches are fucking evil, lol.
Totally get that but her first video back was titled “I GAINED 15 POUNDS IN A MONTH”....lol I’m sure she wouldn’t have even mentioned it if she didn’t want people to talk about it let alone make it the title of her video

SweetPeggySue
Debater
Debater

Post by SweetPeggySue »

sarstar112 wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:42 pm
SweetPeggySue wrote:Who gives a crap about her weight gain? Weight fluctuates constantly and even though there were some jabs at her body occasionally, this was never a bodyshaming forum.

Totally get that but her first video back was titled “I GAINED 15 POUNDS IN A MONTH”.
:D well that is true.

youtubersuck
Informer
Informer

Post by youtubersuck »

I just want to say Kalel's perception of beauty is distorted and has always been. She has been restricting herself from eating as much as she wants/enough since always. And she was holding back from plastic surgery for the longest time cause she was afraid but then she had the 1rst nosejob which was kinda like a trial imo to check the waters in the plastic world. No matter what we say here or what her fans say at the comments under her videos Kalel in the end will do what she wants which is keep messing with her appearance and her health. (she's a very opinionated person and nobody can change her views for better or worse)

DMon
Learner
Learner

Post by DMon »

0_JinxToMinx_0 wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:47 pm
"Maybe she should upload an audio file teaching us the right way to pronounce her fake name; we are all so interested."

Not a lie. She'd get a ton of people saying they were waiting for the video or loving it or finding it actually hilarious. :roll: :roll:
LMAO imagine a 30min black screen video talking about how to pronounce her stage name.

I agree too, we shouldn't body shame anyone even as someone as shtty as Kalel.

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

Oh my lord did she really just claim that gaining 15 pounds made her face swell up to a point where she cannot move the muscles in it?! LOL I honestly cannot wrap my head around how much this girl lies, she's perpetually stuck at 15 years old and unable to own who she is... FFS Kalel do you really think we're stupid enough to not see that that's botox? Weight gain does not paralyze your muscles.
Shredder. Master Splinter. Jackie. Boss. Pancake.

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

SweetPeggySue wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:59 pm
Who gives a crap about her weight gain? Weight fluctuates constantly and even though there were some jabs at her body occasionally, this was never a bodyshaming forum.

Yes. There’s dozens forums on here where people, even mods, snark on gurus size and appearance daily but Kalel she be the exception. She’s just THAT special.

I was obviously being sarcastic because this crazy bitch is super insecure and superficial so picked at that. I didn’t mean to trigger anyone insecure about their own weight or size. Also, btw this is guru gossip for snarky troll comments about gurus....not the wannabe Oprah club for unsolicited sanctimonious advice for people who don’t care.

Girltyler
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Girltyler »

youtubersuck wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:38 am
I just want to say Kalel's perception of beauty is distorted and has always been. She has been restricting herself from eating as much as she wants/enough since always. And she was holding back from plastic surgery for the longest time cause she was afraid but then she had the 1rst nosejob which was kinda like a trial imo to check the waters in the plastic world. No matter what we say here or what her fans say at the comments under her videos Kalel in the end will do what she wants which is keep messing with her appearance and her health. (she's a very opinionated person and nobody can change her views for better or worse)
Seriously. Anyone remember when she used to only eat a cucumber for dinner? She’s always been way too worried about her physical appearance in the unhealthiest ways. She posted an ig of her on the scale and I can’t imagine how many little girls that triggered to try and lose weight cus kalel made them feel fat. Probably adults too. I hope she sorts out her brain cus she’s never been mentally okay but it just keeps getting worse with age. I can’t believe there’s fans out there who applaud her for being “real” and “honest” when everything out of her mouth is a proven lie.

DMon
Learner
Learner

Post by DMon »

Delet This wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:46 am
SweetPeggySue wrote:

Yes. There’s dozens forums on here where people, even mods, snark on gurus size and appearance daily but Kalel she be the exception. She’s just THAT special.

I was obviously being sarcastic because this crazy bitch is super insecure and superficial so picked at that. I didn’t mean to trigger anyone insecure about their own weight or size. Also, btw this is guru gossip for snarky troll comments about gurus....not the wannabe Oprah club for unsolicited sanctimonious advice for people who don’t care.
The amount and status of people making snide comments about people's weight doesn't make it ok. Kalel is not the exception, I feel bad for Tana in her recent thread too. Question her weight gain and her motive behind it but going so far as to say she deserves getting fat like it's a bad thing. (Yes, I know she's been braggy about how thin she is since forever, still doesn't seem ok to be sending that kind of message)

SweetPeggySue
Debater
Debater

Post by SweetPeggySue »

Delet This wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:46 am
SweetPeggySue wrote:

Your assumptions are interesting. Whatever ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Veronica_Star
Informer
Informer

Post by Veronica_Star »

Girltyler wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:14 am
youtubersuck wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:38 am
Seriously. Anyone remember when she used to only eat a cucumber for dinner? She’s always been way too worried about her physical appearance in the unhealthiest ways. She posted an ig of her on the scale and I can’t imagine how many little girls that triggered to try and lose weight cus kalel made them feel fat. Probably adults too. I hope she sorts out her brain cus she’s never been mentally okay but it just keeps getting worse with age. I can’t believe there’s fans out there who applaud her for being “real” and “honest” when everything out of her mouth is a proven lie.
No lie. It’s triggering. 115 is on no scale “fat,” but it makes people who weigh more feel like “I’m 125- am I fat Kalel thinks I’m fat.”

This is a girl who brags about being and XXS and “soooo tiny,” I don’t doubt she just want people to be like “even with the weight gain your still skinnier than me!”

She just wants people to tell her she’s skinny.

Kideema99
Debater
Debater

Post by Kideema99 »

Is it just me or do you all think this hiring a new assistant is really a call for petential boyfriends lol!

Girltyler
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Girltyler »

Kideema99 wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:39 pm
Is it just me or do you all think this hiring a new assistant is really a call for petential boyfriends lol!
I think it’s more ‘I want someone to do all the work and make me money and I’ll give them .05%’

sarstar112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sarstar112 »

Girltyler wrote:
Kideema99 wrote:
I think it’s more ‘I want someone to do all the work and make me money and I’ll give them .05%’
I think she wants to pay someone to hang out with her because no one else does otherwise

SillySausage
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by SillySausage »

sarstar112 wrote:
Girltyler wrote:
Kideema99 wrote:
I think she wants to pay someone to hang out with her because no one else does otherwise

I think it's also an appealing situation for her because she will have control and it will be on her terms.

eatincrackers
Talker
Talker

Post by eatincrackers »

SillySausage wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:40 pm
sarstar112 wrote:
Girltyler wrote:
Kideema99 wrote:

I think it's also an appealing situation for her because she will have control and it will be on her terms.
Her requirements listed in the video were really vague too, mostly just that they must be over 18 and personable in their application video. Honestly, there's a huge potential for abuse. She wants someone to exploit who will have to do what she says or be fired with no HR department or regulations to make sure she's treats them well.

Return to “Kalel”