Kalel: If You Date Me, I'll Give You a Feral Cat (Part 42)

glitteringwater
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kalel: If You Date Me, I'll Give You a Feral Cat (Part 42)

Post by glitteringwater »

Alina88 wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:16 pm
All-Naturalel: It's Fat Not Filler You Guise
The above title suggestion was my favourite of the ones that have been mentioned so far :-D (they’re on page 40 of the thread)

HoratiusMot
Learner
Learner

Post by HoratiusMot »

Hi, I've been lurking here for a few years and finally registered. When I first started reading I felt like people were pretty mean and critical, but over time I've come to agree more and more with what people here say about Kalel.

Her latest Insta story she is eating Lucky Charms. I thought she was supposed to just start eating a few things she thought she needed to be healthy like eggs 🙄 but I think her little weight gain is because she's just gone crazy eating every junky thing she couldn't have as a vegan.

youtubersuck
Informer
Informer

Post by youtubersuck »

She says she doesn't eat "that much non-vegan stuff" , yet for some reason she keeps filming herself every time she eats non-vegan and posts it on line. Why is that? To annoy everyone who supported her during her vegan phase all these years? She is the worst meanest piece of shit ever. This is the only thing you are good at Kalel, making people hate you.

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

She's just so unbelievably heartless and pathetic.

She tries so hard to convince everyone (and her nasty self) that she absolutely has to do these dumbass things because her "physical health" and "mental health" are at stake! But its an absolute load of bollocks! It's all manipulation! SMH

Just like she ~absolutely had to~ Get her teeth done! Get plastic surgery! Eat non vegan candy! Eat non vegan food! Get a new designer kitten! Buy leather goods! Advertise non vegan watch straps or whatever the f*ck it was? Etc she doesn't need to do any of this shit ffs.

There's always some bullshit excuse for everything. And I'm f*cking sick of it!

This whole debacle proves she has zero respect for the loyal followers that stood by her through her *vegan* phase and looked up to her. She is only good at duping the vulnerable and naive into thinking she's some ~queen~ ffs.
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

pepperann
Informer
Informer

Post by pepperann »

Dramatically changes diet because she is 'dyyyiiinggggg guiisseeee' and the oh so healthy alternative is... Lucky Charms? Sugar chemicals and GMO garbage Lucky Charms?!?!

Is this bitch for real? Like is she actually for real? It's clearly just Kalel's world and we're all living in it, right? Where common sense and logic literally never applies?

Post by Guest »

That Lucky Charms story was so pointless I can't think of a reason why she'd post it other than to piss off her vegan haters. No way she’s that moronic to post that and think nothing of it.

assertives
Learner
Learner

Post by assertives »

I wouldn't think she's dramatically changed her diet cos of health or mental issues. My guess is that she only dramatically changed her diet in front of the camera. For all we know, she's been as non-vegan as she possibly can be behind the scenes. Now all her public shaming and bullying of non-vegan people makes sense. She was probably projecting.

sarstar112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sarstar112 »

Im surprised she had almond milk with her lucky charms

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snowyleopard
Learner
Learner

Post by snowyleopard »

sarstar112 wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:53 pm
Im surprised she had almond milk with her lucky charms

She could just prefer it. I know I do over cow milk.

Emily2424
Debater
Debater

Post by Emily2424 »

I think its sad her videos do better and get more views then Anthony :/
he puts more more work into them. I guess we all just rather watch q shitshow lol still sad a narcassitic bitch like her makes such an easy living

awful_waffle
Lurker
Lurker

Post by awful_waffle »

With how quickly she's reverted back to animal products I have zero doubts that she made the choice to stop being vegan/plant-based awhile ago. That's assuming she ever was in the first place. I wonder what her justification is for eating lucky charms since she always has an excuse for every bad decision she makes. If she was truly concerned about health, weight, and acne then she wouldn't look at sugary empty calories.

sleepmon
Debater
Debater

Post by sleepmon »

Just thought I'd add. I went on Evelina's livestream today and asked her a question and suprisingly she answered! I asked "Where's Kalel?" and she responded with "Kalel is in Orange County and I saw her during Christmas." So I guess they are still friends.

BaconBaconBacon
Informer
Informer

Post by BaconBaconBacon »

Emily2424 wrote:I think its sad her videos do better and get more views then Anthony :/
he puts more more work into them. I guess we all just rather watch q shitshow lol still sad a narcassitic bitch like her makes such an easy living
If Anthony did regular vlogs, I’d be much more interested. I think it’s great he’s putting effort in but his videos just aren’t my cup of tea tbh and I feel like you need a pretty specific sense of humor to really enjoy them.

Is Kalel back to eating full on trash food or is she at least eating healthy, just with some animal products? I’m vegan and have considered maybe eating fish again or even chicken because there are downsides to not eating any meat at all. I could never consume a mammal, though. And all meat would need to be ethically sourced, including any dairy if I ever did have any which I probably wouldn’t. I guess I just understand why some vegans go back to meat...but to eat the worst of the worst and just stop caring is something else

Emily2424
Debater
Debater

Post by Emily2424 »

BaconBaconBacon wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:56 pm
Emily2424 wrote:I think its sad her videos do better and get more views then Anthony :/
If Anthony did regular vlogs, I’d be much more interested. I think it’s great he’s putting effort in but his videos just aren’t my cup of tea tbh and I feel like you need a pretty specific sense of humor to really enjoy them.

Is Kalel back to eating full on trash food or is she at least eating healthy, just with some animal products? I’m vegan and have considered maybe eating fish again or even chicken because there are downsides to not eating any meat at all. I could never consume a mammal, though. And all meat would need to be ethically sourced, including any dairy if I ever did have any which I probably wouldn’t. I guess I just understand why some vegans go back to meat...but to eat the worst of the worst and just stop caring is something else

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatal
Im Vegan too and there is no such thing as ethically source animal products. Especially when It all has a harmful effect on the environment and Involves Killing. Stop caring would involve eating chicken and Fish. Also Fish is horrible because were over fishing and so many fishes are in danger of disappearing . I think since people are uninformed they dont realize why animals are important for the environment and how their existence helps ours. I would urge you to do you research on it :) it definetly helped me realize why eating fish is not worth it!

I agree about Anthony not being everyone cup of tea. It does irk me though how someone as lazy and horrible as Kalel Gets paid just to be lazy online. Its weird she seems to get a lot of support on youtube

HoratiusMot
Learner
Learner

Post by HoratiusMot »

I'm vegan also and I agree about the fish thing, from an ethical standpoint its kind if a double whammy, not only are you eating a living creature you don't really need to eat but overfishing and all the damage being done to the oceans isn't something people always think about.

I'm guessing Kalel thinks "oh, Lucky Charms are 98% vegan" so she could go on a 100% Lucky Charms diet and still say "well I'm still 98% vegan".

BaconBaconBacon
Informer
Informer

[/quote]

Im Vegan too and there is no such thing as ethically source animal products. Especially when It all has a harmful effect on the environment and Involves Killing. Stop caring would involve eating chicken and Fish. Also Fish is horrible because were over fishing and so many fishes are in danger of disappearing . I think since people are uninformed they dont realize why animals are important for the environment and how their existence helps ours. I would urge you to do you research on it :) it definetly helped me realize why eating fish is not worth it!

I agree about Anthony not being everyone cup of tea. It does irk me though how someone as lazy and horrible as Kalel Gets paid just to be lazy online. Its weird she seems to get a lot of support on youtube[/quote]

I meant we would need to find ways for it to be ethical. Not use the ocean, not have them crammed into tiny cages. Obviously they would still be killed, and some won’t agree with that. But even if it wasn’t ethical at all and we all stopped eating cows and pigs and any other mammal, it would be a huge difference. Obviously a perfect peaceful world is ideal but that’s never going to happen and people need to come to a compromise. There are plenty of people who do need meat to be healthy. That’s not going to change. Also, eggs can very easily be ethically sourced. We used to have chickens who were very happy and lived good lives and we would eat their eggs.

I think a lot of people like Kalel for being “relatable” and decor wise she usually has a pretty nice aesthetic. I watched her for her vegan videos mostly. I feel like she could still do them, or maybe just show recipes and then suggest vegan alternatives for the animal products she uses.

She seems to be getting back into Japanese culture. I do think it’s one of the few of her traits that’s always been the same, even if she wasn’t always talking about it. I wonder if her next phase will have her move to Japan for 6 months and stay up 18 hours a day trying to learn Japanese.

BaconBaconBacon
Informer
Informer

Sorry for the double post, but just want to say sorry for the quote fail lol I’m on mobile so it’s confusing to me

Veronica_Star
Informer
Informer

Post by Veronica_Star »

About Anthony -
His videos just aren’t funny. That’s why he doesn’t get as many views.
With Kalel, people are kind of like “what will she do next?!?” So she gets views.

Emily2424
Debater
Debater

Post by Emily2424 »

Veronica_Star wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:36 am
About Anthony -
His videos just aren’t funny. That’s why he doesn’t get as many views.
With Kalel, people are kind of like “what will she do next?!?” So she gets views.
True! I just dont like her at all lol pisses me off how much money she makes off doing nothing

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

BaconBaconBacon wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:56 pm

All sentient beings have the ability to feel physical and emotional pain. And one can’t cherry pick which are more deserving of torture or rape or not; then later complain about or claim to care about those things in other marginalized groups. I’m just confused at the lack of people understanding the word “vegan”. Vegans are for ethical and won’t make justifications or handwave torture of any animals. Plant based will make justifications and be in it for self motivated or flex reasons.

Return to “Kalel”