Kalel: If You Date Me, I'll Give You a Feral Cat (Part 42)

youtubersuck
Informer
Informer

Re: Kalel: If You Date Me, I'll Give You a Feral Cat (Part 42)

Post by youtubersuck »

hmm she unfollowed 5 ppl on insta

sleepmon
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Post by sleepmon »

If the package itself has a picture of a turtle shell on it and it's on the ingredients list then it's pretty safe to say that there's turtle in the drink. She's not a vegan anymore so I don't see how she's making a big deal out of it. It's an asian snack...

radishes
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by radishes »

sleepmon wrote:If the package itself has a picture of a turtle shell on it and it's on the ingredients list then it's pretty safe to say that there's turtle in the drink. She's not a vegan anymore so I don't see how she's making a big deal out of it. It's an asian snack...

Idk she didn’t post a list of ingredients so I’m more inclined to believe the wiki link than anything kalelsays lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

treelee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by treelee »

She shouldn’t care. Turtle shell powder can’t be more nasty than bone broth/collagen powder which are all the rage and I’m sure she’s implementing in her quest for perfect health.

canaduh
Informer
Informer

Post by canaduh »

radishes wrote:
sleepmon wrote:If the package itself has a picture of a turtle shell on it and it's on the ingredients list then it's pretty safe to say that there's turtle in the drink. She's not a vegan anymore so I don't see how she's making a big deal out of it. It's an asian snack...

Idk she didn’t post a list of ingredients so I’m more inclined to believe the wiki link than anything kalelsays lol.

she did post a photo of the ingredients though and it said “red eared slider” which is why she googled what it was. I don’t know how long she’s been having those drinks but it’s should be pretty common for a vegan to check the ingredients before consuming something new.

sleepmon
Debater
Debater

Post by sleepmon »

radishes wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:49 pm

It was on the instagram story though. The product had a turtle shell on it. I don't think she was lying but she could definitely have been more self-aware especially if she's still freaking out over non-vegan products.

roseau
Talker
Talker

Post by roseau »

It's not the fact it's not vegan, the first picture she shows has "honey" as one of the ingredients listed as English. This comes off more 'ew scary asian ingredients.' She's been to Japan and says she loves Japanese culutre- she knows there's a difference in what's considered 'acceptable' food in America vs east asia. If she was still vegan, or even vegetarian, yeah, I might feel bad for her. But she's munching beef burgers at home now- imo she has no place to get mad over this.

Butterflywing
Informer
Informer

Post by Butterflywing »

This world needs more turtle soap. Everyone should try it.

bagelslut
Informer
Informer

Post by bagelslut »

Honestly, just tell her the turtle powder will help her grow her hair or clear her skin. Then she'll be ordering those drinks by the dozen.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Image ^^ for those who ask- video name is "my trip to the gynecologist" :love2: ^^

Girltyler
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Girltyler »

She’s acting like the people she used to shame. So it’s okay to eat chickens and cows but not a turtle because you think it’s cute or deemed a pet? I for one think people should eat whatever they want, all countries have different diets. I just can’t deal with the hypocrisy oozing out of her every pore

Post by Guest »

It's weird to see her act like she never was vegan, I saw alot of former vegans talk about food in the same way online despite how they change their diet for health reasons.
How can you be vegan for all these years then start eating animals like its nothing? It's almost like she didn't care all this time

Snookerddle
Informer
Informer

Post by Snookerddle »

KittyGussip wrote:It's weird to see her act like she never was vegan, I saw alot of former vegans talk about food in the same way online despite how they change their diet for health reasons.
How can you be vegan for all these years then start eating animals like its nothing? It's almost like she didn't care all this time
It means she was vegan for the wrong reasons. She just did it to become popular not bc she actually cared about animals. If she cared about animals she would have done more activism.

youtubersuck
Informer
Informer

Post by youtubersuck »

She doesn't make sense. It's like she's mixing her phases sometimes. She can't decide what she wants or she forgets who she's supposed to be at the time. (insert loose screw emoji here)

mameha
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mameha »

https://www.asianfoodgrocer.com/asian-f ... 92-oz-7599

^There's definitely 'turtle jelly' in the drink but says it's made from mesona (a plant used to make grass jelly)

DMon
Learner
Learner

Post by DMon »

To be completely honest, I'm Asian myself but was still shocked when I found out neighboring countries eat turtles. Lol! But it's kinda weird that she just buys these products without checking the ingredients, isn't that supposed to become a habit if you've been vegan for 7+ years like she claims. I means she used to be vegan it should be ingrained in her that she's supposed to check if it's vegan friendly. Only proves she's a fraud.

Post by Guest »

Being vegan was the one and only consistent thing about her channel. Now it’s too awkward to even talk about food and it seemed like that was her favourite thing to do. I always thought there was a sneaky hidden agenda behind everything she did, but she plain simply shot herself in the foot this time and I kind of feel sorry for her in a way.

sleepmon
Debater
Debater

Post by sleepmon »

It drives me up the wall that she thinks it's 100% okay to adopt an expensive breed "due to her circumstances". If you think about how breeding takes place, how cruel it is for a wild cat to breed with a much smaller domestic cat -- look it up, that there are plenty of cats on death row in shelter -- all for the sake of aesthetic. Seriously, I do not feel sorry for her and her privileged depression.

I work an average 9-5 job. I mean I'd love to start a youtube channel but life doesn't work out that way. God blessed her with the good looks to hook up with a famous youtuber and use him in order to gain a massive following. But in the end it looks like she doesn't even appreciate it. I guess fame and good looks doesn't help you with life after all. Hope she hits rock bottom -- sometimes you need to in order to appreciate what you have/had.

DMon
Learner
Learner

Post by DMon »

sleepmon wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:01 pm
It drives me up the wall that she thinks it's 100% okay to adopt an expensive breed "due to her circumstances". If you think about how breeding takes place, how cruel it is for a wild cat to breed with a much smaller domestic cat -- look it up, that there are plenty of cats on death row in shelter -- all for the sake of aesthetic. Seriously, I do not feel sorry for her and her privileged depression.

I work an average 9-5 job. I mean I'd love to start a youtube channel but life doesn't work out that way. God blessed her with the good looks to hook up with a famous youtuber and use him in order to gain a massive following. But in the end it looks like she doesn't even appreciate it. I guess fame and good looks doesn't help you with life after all. Hope she hits rock bottom -- sometimes you need to in order to appreciate what you have/had.
Right?? She doesn't even NEED a new kitten. She's just selfish AF. I can't understand why her fans can't see what's so fucked up with giving away her adopted cat so she can buy a designer one.

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

The new thread title should have ''Leatherface'' in it somewhere LOL
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

it's time for a new thread, any title suggestions?

Return to “Kalel”