Kalel: If You Date Me, I'll Give You a Feral Cat (Part 42)

glitteringwater
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kalel: If You Date Me, I'll Give You a Feral Cat (Part 42)

Post by glitteringwater »

SillySausage wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:40 pm
sarstar112 wrote:
Girltyler wrote:
Kideema99 wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:39 pm
Is it just me or do you all think this hiring a new assistant is really a call for petential boyfriends lol!
I think it’s more ‘I want someone to do all the work and make me money and I’ll give them .05%’
I think she wants to pay someone to hang out with her because no one else does otherwise

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think it's also an appealing situation for her because she will have control and it will be on her terms.
I think it's more like 'I'm unable to function properly as a human being and I need someone to tell me what to do at all times to get anything done, because I cannot independently motivate myself to do things and get anywhere in life.'

I truly think that if someone told her to write a cookbook and sat her down for like only 4 hours every day she could totally do it. She just can't do it on her own, she needs an external motivator to do stuff - for example, 'trying to impress people' has always seemed to motivate her to do stuff, just as 'trying to come across as composed/successful/desirable' has motivated her to 'work on' the appearance of her house and, I suppose, her face an body.. And I feel like her online fans don't really do that for her as much, which is why she shows herself as a complete trainwreck on her youtube channel, but I feel like in person she always tries to get her shit together (or a superficial semblance of it) when she's aware she'll meet up with someone later in the day.

So I truly think this is what this assistant job is going to entail, someone that will het her off her ass and steer her to do the things she's unable to do without guidance. And personally I think that $17,75 is a fucking rip off for that kind of work, that's some life coach shit and usually will cost you a LOT more, because it's a fucking intense job to basically takea hold of the responsibilities of another person's life and try to get them to those themselves - a job that you by the way need to be properly trained for! That's why it's expensive to hire such a person and it's bullshit to expect such life-coach assistance from an unsuspecting fan that's unskilled in that area.

Also, as I think someone else may already have mentioned here, I don't feel like when this assistant's 'work day' ends with Kalel they'll actually be off the hook, she probably expects them to to always be available online and to talk to her outside of the hours that she's paying them for "as friends because we're buddies now right and I'm totally not taking advantage of you haha :P".
This poor fan that probably idolizes this chick (because why else would you apply) will probably be easily manipulated because of the power difference in that whole fan-idol dynamic... This reeks of abuse of power waiting to happen.

Any person considering applying had better fucking be careful for their sanity and yeah basically just not do it an let the professional therapists work on this Kalel mess.

PS: I think the thread title option All-Naturalel: It's Fat Not Filler You Guise is excellent xD :tu:

qwerty888
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by qwerty888 »

Following

Girltyler
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Girltyler »

ShaneMawson2020 wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:32 am
She looks like she got cheek implants. And it is evident she got loads of botox for his forehead and other parts. I think it's ok in the sense that she can do whatever she wants. The problem here as I see it is that she is now going a bit too far with cosmetic surgery. I think she gets a high every time she gets a new operation.

In any case with her new nice cheeks she should take a pause and just start making videos (lol). But as we all now she is a bit ill. I hope the antidepressants work for her. I had to try 3 different antidepressants before I found a one that worked for me (and saved my life).

I think she wanted a slim super model face and that’s why she got the chin implant and the inside of her cheeks shaved then realized how old and well.. not good it made her look so she’s tying to go back to the thick full face, chubby cheek kalel she was pre surgery but it ain’t working

youtubersuck
Informer
Informer

Post by youtubersuck »

All I ever wanted was to be gorgeous and famous.Is it too much to ask for?

sarstar112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sarstar112 »

Ugh Kalel, what have you done to yourself

MsAudrey
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MsAudrey »

God she looks awful. I remember when she got her first nose job, and we were all saying how nice and subtle it was. She shouldve just stopped then.

lurksalot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurksalot »

MsAudrey wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:59 am
God she looks awful. I remember when she got her first nose job, and we were all saying how nice and subtle it was. She shouldve just stopped then.
Yeah her first nose job was actually perfect. I think she said she still had a tiny bump that bothered her? I doubt anyone even noticed the bump. Now she has a crooked nose. :roll:

IMO, the best nose jobs I've seen are the ones that are very subtle.

Kandi25
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kandi25 »

eatincrackers wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:46 am
SillySausage wrote:
sarstar112 wrote:
Girltyler wrote:
Kideema99 wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:39 pm
Is it just me or do you all think this hiring a new assistant is really a call for petential boyfriends lol!
I think it’s more ‘I want someone to do all the work and make me money and I’ll give them .05%’
I think she wants to pay someone to hang out with her because no one else does otherwise

I think it's also an appealing situation for her because she will have control and it will be on her terms.
Her requirements listed in the video were really vague too, mostly just that they must be over 18 and personable in their application video. Honestly, there's a huge potential for abuse. She wants someone to exploit who will have to do what she says or be fired with no HR department or regulations to make sure she's treats them well.
I agree that by "assistant" she means just someone who will hang around with her. If you're truly looking for a professional to handle your scheduling, answer business emails, and stuff like that, you'll want someone with a PR degree. Where are the questions about career aspirations? What degrees does the candidate have or are working on getting? Why do they want to work in the Youtube industry and be an assistant to a "Youtube celeb"? (as much as Kalel counts as one) So many good questions that she could be asking to ensure the person she hires knows what they're doing. But she doesn't actually want someone who will push her to stay on schedule and to seek out opportunities, she just wants a Kim to her Paris who will go shopping with her in vlogs.

MsHearkening
Informer
Informer

Post by MsHearkening »

Kandi25 wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:57 am
eatincrackers wrote:
SillySausage wrote:
sarstar112 wrote:
Girltyler wrote:

Her requirements listed in the video were really vague too, mostly just that they must be over 18 and personable in their application video. Honestly, there's a huge potential for abuse. She wants someone to exploit who will have to do what she says or be fired with no HR department or regulations to make sure she's treats them well.
I agree that by "assistant" she means just someone who will hang around with her. If you're truly looking for a professional to handle your scheduling, answer business emails, and stuff like that, you'll want someone with a PR degree. Where are the questions about career aspirations? What degrees does the candidate have or are working on getting? Why do they want to work in the Youtube industry and be an assistant to a "Youtube celeb"? (as much as Kalel counts as one) So many good questions that she could be asking to ensure the person she hires knows what they're doing. But she doesn't actually want someone who will push her to stay on schedule and to seek out opportunities, she just wants a Kim to her Paris who will go shopping with her in vlogs.
Any one of our LA-based GG's want to volunteer as tribute? We have the opportunity to uncover some real tea 8-)
"We're over it Jaclyn, just spend all your money and be gone. You're pure trash."

youtubersuck
Informer
Informer

Post by youtubersuck »

MsHearkening wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:22 am
Kandi25 wrote:
eatincrackers wrote:
SillySausage wrote:
sarstar112 wrote:

Any one of our LA-based GG's want to volunteer as tribute? We have the opportunity to uncover some real tea 8-)
Yes we need to send someone. With a hidden mic and a button camera and a stick of dynamite just in case. :corn:

Girltyler
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Girltyler »

I also think instead of someone qualified she went with the “make a video so I can see you personality” because she wants someone who she can easily manipulate. She’s read enough about psychology that she can tell by the way someone talks/presents themselves if she can control them or not

DMon
Learner
Learner

Post by DMon »

Girltyler wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:48 pm
I also think instead of someone qualified she went with the “make a video so I can see you personality” because she wants someone who she can easily manipulate. She’s read enough about psychology that she can tell by the way someone talks/presents themselves if she can control them or not
This would make sense as to why she's scouting via her followers. First, they're a fan. Second, most of her viewers are young and probably has less job experience or none at all.

Snookerddle
Informer
Informer

Post by Snookerddle »

MsHearkening wrote:
Kandi25 wrote:
eatincrackers wrote:
SillySausage wrote:
sarstar112 wrote: I think she wants to pay someone to hang out with her because no one else does otherwise

I legit thought about it and then decided nah I couldn’t deal with her whining. Lol

0_JinxToMinx_0
Informer
Informer

Post by 0_JinxToMinx_0 »

She reads here and she'd be paranoid and check people.

If one of you decides to apply and gets the job (if she even goes through with it), you really got to be 110% stealth. To get the nitty-gritty on Kalel, you may have to give up a lot in life for as long as it takes, or even more, to figure the girl out on a first-hand basis without being discovered.

I would hope a 30-year-old woman (she'll likely be 30 when an assistant first comes to work for her, imo) would just be turning up the whining for the camera and not actually do it excessively off-camera...

Melroselove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Melroselove »

ImageImageImage
Vegan Kween

youtubersuck
Informer
Informer

Post by youtubersuck »

come on kalel this is so aesthetic a cute asian drink why would you care what's in it you don't give a fuck about the animals remember?? drink it up bitch and stop pretending it matters, you know you don't really give a shit...

lovescamel
Talker
Talker

Post by lovescamel »

Ewww turtles
Yummmm cows and eggs and honey (or whatever animals products she eats out of pure hypocrisy)

staedtler
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by staedtler »

Even if I ate meat, I would still find it unsettling if there was a freaking turtle in my drink. I know turtles are eaten around the world, but for someone who grew up in a predominantly white suburb like Kalel and me, turtles are not a part of an "American" diet. If there is an actual turtle in that drink, never had it, never seen it around here in Canada.

Girltyler
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Girltyler »

I doubt it’s the last one she drinks

Kartoffel
Talker
Talker

Post by Kartoffel »

She‘s stupid. There is no turtle in it

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Return to “Kalel”