Kalel: If You Date Me, I'll Give You a Feral Cat (Part 42)

idontknow

Kalel: If You Date Me, I'll Give You a Feral Cat (Part 42)

Post by idontknow »

Continue here! <3
Thanks to Hatorade for all of the hilarious thread titles. None of the Stanford ones would fit unfortunately. We can get a mod to change it if you guys want to think of something else!

emmagossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Kalel: If You Date Me, I'll Give You a Feral Cat (Part 4

Post by emmagossiper »

Hilarious title :rofl:

Dang I wanted to sign to betterhelp free trial before they started their YouTube ads. I’m glad that I didn’t do it :D

triptocaine
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by triptocaine »

the title lmaoooo, following!
Sorry for my bad english

Emily2424
Debater
Debater

Post by Emily2424 »

I feel like Narcissist is something that gets thrown around easily at youtubers sometimes but my gosh I think with Kalel its really true. or theres something worse there or shes really just a messed up person because I Just cant belive how full of herself she is and how so many people seem to eat it up. im happy to see a lot of people here dont but we seem to be in the minority

Its so weird how intelligent she think she is

Post by Guest »

Emily2424 wrote:I feel like Narcissist is something that gets thrown around easily at youtubers sometimes but my gosh I think with Kalel its really true. or theres something worse there or shes really just a messed up person because I Just cant belive how full of herself she is and how so many people seem to eat it up. im happy to see a lot of people here dont but we seem to be in the minority

dumb people always think they are intelligent, and geniuses always think they know nothing :roll:

LoliFlour
Informer
Informer

Post by LoliFlour »

I think what pewdiepie was saying about feeling weird promoting betterhelp is that he'd be taking in money to promote mental health awareness when really it should be done for free because... that's just the right thing to do. of course we'd never expect Kalel to care about humanity. or any of the other stuff she claims to care about but really doesn't.

w1shful
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by w1shful »

KittyGussip wrote:
Emily2424 wrote:I feel like Narcissist is something that gets thrown around easily at youtubers sometimes but my gosh I think with Kalel its really true. or theres something worse there or shes really just a messed up person because I Just cant belive how full of herself she is and how so many people seem to eat it up. im happy to see a lot of people here dont but we seem to be in the minority

dumb people always think they are intelligent, and geniuses always think they know nothing :roll:
Ah, the Dunning-Kruger effect!

Girltyler
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Girltyler »

w1shful wrote:
KittyGussip wrote:

Ah, the Dunning-Kruger effect!
Kale gives me big idiocracy vibes. The movie where every generation is dumber than the last and all material items are sponsored. And instead of “ but it has electrolytes” it must be healthy.. for kale it’s “but it’s vegan” so it must be healthy. And everyone thinks they’re the smartest person on earth and the real smart people are “wrong”

tkadvil
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tkadvil »

Itzfleur wrote:I think what pewdiepie was saying about feeling weird promoting betterhelp is that he'd be taking in money to promote mental health awareness when really it should be done for free because... that's just the right thing to do. of course we'd never expect Kalel to care about humanity. or any of the other stuff she claims to care about but really doesn't.
And the fact that its such a shady site to begin with

Kideema99
Debater
Debater

Post by Kideema99 »

Pewdiepie just made a video today about how Betterhelp is so terrible! He's actually trying to help people.

Izabella

Post by Izabella »

I highly doubt Kalel even uses BetterHelp herself

tig3rpaws
Learner
Learner

Post by tig3rpaws »

Izabella wrote:I highly doubt Kalel even uses BetterHelp herself
She mentioned in the #metoo video, that she likes it because it’s cheaper than personal therapy.
I honestly don’t think she’d go for something cheaper. She is not someone who likes to save money.

Alina88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alina88 »

Lol, yeah that whole line about her liking it because it is cheaper than traditional therapy is definitely just marketing crap that she was probably coached by the company to say. I'm sure that the only time she visits BetterHelp is to log into her affiliate account to check on how much money she has made off her subscribers getting scammed into signing up under her link.

Kideema99
Debater
Debater

Post by Kideema99 »

Youtubers will recieve $200.00 per person that signs up for Betterhelp! Wow! She's probably got a few months of rent paid now.

starsicle11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by starsicle11 »

So she had all that BS to say about Elon the past few months but is staying silent now when he’s been all over the news...?

She’s such a fraud. I doubt she even comprehends what’s going on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rooibostree
Informer
Informer

Post by rooibostree »

She's such a bandwagoner. She hops onto whatever is trending and cool, and when it's not cool anymore, she drops it. She does this with her clothes, interests, lifestyle, and hobbies. Even with friends and love targets. Elon is not cool anymore? Pass! Veganism isnt popular anymore? Next! When Anthony and smosh's popularity waned, she got out of there fast lol. She also won't hang out with people who arent attractive, "popular" or "cool", and only hangs out with people who she deems is more popular than her

Emily2424
Debater
Debater

Post by Emily2424 »

KittyGussip wrote:

Very true! Intelligent people always talk about how they still have much to learn and how little they really know.

Emily2424
Debater
Debater

Post by Emily2424 »

dont jump me for this but ...I feel like kalel seems like she wants to date a douchebag. She seems like she would perceive an abusive relationship as something joyful. Cyrus and Anthony both seemed like they accepted Kalel for who she is and were really in love with her and were not afraid to show and she wasnt into it. She also said Cyrus didnt push her to go out more well Anthony did and Kalel would go to so many places when she was with anthony and that lasted a while but at the end of the day she was still not happy even though he would push her out of her comfort zone . She just seems like hes be into a guy treating her like he is not that into her and have her wondering 24/7 if he likes her or not and would make her feel stupid. Elon musk comes to mind LMAO I used t o be an elon musk fan until I actual start following him online and read his ex wife the one whos the mother of his 3 kids essay where he talks about how it was being with him, The guy has a huge ego and likes to feel like he is in control of the relationship and wants to feel like an alpha

palico palico
Lurker
Lurker

Post by palico palico »

In her latest insta story, she's hanging with Ryland in this... :(

EDIT: it's a Jojo thing.

Veronica_Star
Informer
Informer