Kalel: If You Date Me, I'll Give You a Feral Cat (Part 42)

youtubersuck
Informer
Informer

Re: Kalel: If You Date Me, I'll Give You a Feral Cat (Part 42)

Post by youtubersuck »

For some reason it's hard to believe Kalel has any friends. Some people randomly hanging out with her twice a year aren't friends. If she changes the way she dresses and behaves and her opinions about important issues all the time then I don't see how anyone can tolerate her. Don't people sit down and talk? Isn't this part of being friends with someone? How do you interact with someone like that? I wouldn't trust her with anything and I wouldn't really believe anything that comes out of her mouth. But I understand that if Evelina or Joey feel sorry for her and don't want to be mean then they'd still keep in touch with her.

pinkpuff
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by pinkpuff »

BaconBaconBacon wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:30 pm
Im Vegan too and there is no such thing as ethically source animal products. Especially when It all has a harmful effect on the environment and Involves Killing. Stop caring would involve eating chicken and Fish. Also Fish is horrible because were over fishing and so many fishes are in danger of disappearing . I think since people are uninformed they dont realize why animals are important for the environment and how their existence helps ours. I would urge you to do you research on it :) it definetly helped me realize why eating fish is not worth it!

I agree about Anthony not being everyone cup of tea. It does irk me though how someone as lazy and horrible as Kalel Gets paid just to be lazy online. Its weird she seems to get a lot of support on youtube[/quote]

I meant we would need to find ways for it to be ethical. Not use the ocean, not have them crammed into tiny cages. Obviously they would still be killed, and some won’t agree with that. But even if it wasn’t ethical at all and we all stopped eating cows and pigs and any other mammal, it would be a huge difference. Obviously a perfect peaceful world is ideal but that’s never going to happen and people need to come to a compromise. There are plenty of people who do need meat to be healthy. That’s not going to change. Also, eggs can very easily be ethically sourced. We used to have chickens who were very happy and lived good lives and we would eat their eggs.

I think a lot of people like Kalel for being “relatable” and decor wise she usually has a pretty nice aesthetic. I watched her for her vegan videos mostly. I feel like she could still do them, or maybe just show recipes and then suggest vegan alternatives for the animal products she uses.

She seems to be getting back into Japanese culture. I do think it’s one of the few of her traits that’s always been the same, even if she wasn’t always talking about it. I wonder if her next phase will have her move to Japan for 6 months and stay up 18 hours a day trying to learn Japanese.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[/quote]

Not eating chickens would have the biggest impact if you're only going to give up eating one type of animal. Eating cows is the least cruel out of all the farm animals. And I don't think it's so easy to ethically source eggs because the male chicks get ground up alive.

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

this is kalel's thread, not a veganism discussion thread. please stay on topic, thank you.

Qweenbeauty
Talker
Talker

Post by Qweenbeauty »

Thank God. I watched Kalel in her queen beauty days and fell off in her green hair/Anthony phase and just started back again. I can't stand the veganism crap

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Emily2424
Debater
Debater

Post by Emily2424 »

pinkpuff wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:56 am
BaconBaconBacon wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:30 pm
Im Vegan too and there is no such thing as ethically source animal products. Especially when It all has a harmful effect on the environment and Involves Killing. Stop caring would involve eating chicken and Fish. Also Fish is horrible because were over fishing and so many fishes are in danger of disappearing . I think since people are uninformed they dont realize why animals are important for the environment and how their existence helps ours. I would urge you to do you research on it :) it definetly helped me realize why eating fish is not worth it!

I agree about Anthony not being everyone cup of tea. It does irk me though how someone as lazy and horrible as Kalel Gets paid just to be lazy online. Its weird she seems to get a lot of support on youtube
I meant we would need to find ways for it to be ethical. Not use the ocean, not have them crammed into tiny cages. Obviously they would still be killed, and some won’t agree with that. But even if it wasn’t ethical at all and we all stopped eating cows and pigs and any other mammal, it would be a huge difference. Obviously a perfect peaceful world is ideal but that’s never going to happen and people need to come to a compromise. There are plenty of people who do need meat to be healthy. That’s not going to change. Also, eggs can very easily be ethically sourced. We used to have chickens who were very happy and lived good lives and we would eat their eggs.

I think a lot of people like Kalel for being “relatable” and decor wise she usually has a pretty nice aesthetic. I watched her for her vegan videos mostly. I feel like she could still do them, or maybe just show recipes and then suggest vegan alternatives for the animal products she uses.

She seems to be getting back into Japanese culture. I do think it’s one of the few of her traits that’s always been the same, even if she wasn’t always talking about it. I wonder if her next phase will have her move to Japan for 6 months and stay up 18 hours a day trying to learn Japanese.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[/quote]

Not eating chickens would have the biggest impact if you're only going to give up eating one type of animal. Eating cows is the least cruel out of all the farm animals. And I don't think it's so easy to ethically source eggs because the male chicks get ground up alive.
[/quote]

Youre 100% wrong On Veganism. And I dont think youre a vegan either since you dont seem to care about the ethics and enviroment and you dont seem to know much about how it all works. but yeah this is not a vegan thread so lol ill that there

Emily2424
Debater
Debater

Post by Emily2424 »

I wish she would get demonotized on youtube because im curious to see what the heak she would do for work and Money without youtube

Emily2424
Debater
Debater

Post by Emily2424 »

Her being vegan was one of the last things that made Kalel actually seem like a decent human being that cared. (not trying to make this q vegan thread LOL ) but im saying this because now she really Just seem more self observed then ever before. I also agree that I dont understsnd how she has friends when shes really selfish and into herself and at almost 30 years old she has the personality of a teenager who always has this Im DiFfErEnT attitude and Brags about being a loner

Girltyler
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Girltyler »

2 or is it 3? Weeks now with no new video.. is each one going to take a month to edit so all seven of her personalities can see it and catch the lies that don’t add up

SillySausage
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by SillySausage »

I really don't understand how she supports herself with these infrequent posts/uploads. She must have some money saved or another way to get by.

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

it's time for a new thread, any title suggestions?

manu_voo
Informer
Informer

Post by manu_voo »

Emily2424 wrote:I wish she would get demonotized on youtube because im curious to see what the heak she would do for work and Money without youtube
Instagram sponsorships

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

SillySausage
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by SillySausage »

Weird Vagina wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:21 pm
Kalel goes Carnivore

Girltyler
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Girltyler »

Weird Vagina wrote:
I still like the “kalel- it’s not filler, its fat you guise”

Or “kalumpy lips” cus I still can’t get over what’s going on with that bottom lip

Post by Guest »

Weird Vagina wrote:
Ka-lell Turtle Shell

(that's how you pronounce her name, now according to her YouTube about me section)

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

Return to “Kalel”