Kalel: Impulsive Boob Job Sponsored by Audible (Part 41)

Serendipitous
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kalel: Impulsive Boob Job Sponsored by Audible (Part 41)

Post by Serendipitous »

Frenzen wrote:Long time lurker here.
I agree with a poster above, Sam Pepper twits probably do not equal to her lying about being coerced to sex.

Girl is a biggest men apologist ever.
To her Milo Yiannopoulos just has "fascinating different opinion"; Sam Pepper's problem is not wrongly touching people, but touching wrong people, who would then lie and embellish the story; Musk should be left alone, because he is busy saving the world. Speaking of whom, girl is busy sending love tweets to Musk while her supposed role model, Jane Goodall, only gets a couple mentions here and there.

Female half of the world might as well not exist, and Kalel wouldn't notice.
This is such a good point I never noticed before.

Also I hate to say this out loud but Sam pepper is conventionally attractive and I think that’s 99% of the reason why she defended him

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

If a broke middle aged man pinched her ass I highly doubt she would think its funny.

But a young and rich ''conventionally'' attractive youtuber? She'd just laugh guys!!! :roll:
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

dalivanpicasso
Talker
Talker

Post by dalivanpicasso »

i'd like to offer my own perspective on the sam pepper tweets as a survivor myself.

there are moments in the process of accepting what happened to you where you either a) try and convince yourself people have had much worse versions of what happened to you happened to them, so as to diminish the gravity of what happened to you and your own hurt to yourself or b) you try and diminish things that have happened to other people so you can justify in your head that what happened to you was again, not that bad, and it makes it easier for you to deal with.

i would never, ever devalue the experiences of other women, but i know in my head after my assault i was thinking a lot of things about myself and my assault that i would never think about other women if they came forward with those same experiences. sometimes that projects outward instead of inward. it's weird how your brain responds to trauma.

i'm not saying that that makes those tweets okay, or it excuses her tweeting them and not apologizing for them. i think they're awful and are equally as hurtful as they were before she tweeted them. i'm just offering an idea of what she may have been thinking - consciously or subconsciously - when she tweeted those things.

Post by Guest »

Kinda off topic: didn't she have a tweet saying she is about to take an exam but she doesn't fell 100%? Where did that tweet go?
Did she ace the test ?

wafflesandhoney
Learner
Learner

Post by wafflesandhoney »

This is also off-topic, but I've wondered - isn't it weird how Shane doesn't EVER try to be friendly with Anthony, just Kalel? He never hangs out with him, which made me think he's jealous of him in some way. He prefers someone like Kalel who's known to kiss up to different men who have some sort of power. She's probably good for his ego, which is threatened by Anthony.

Serendipitous
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Serendipitous »

wafflesandhoney wrote:This is also off-topic, but I've wondered - isn't it weird how Shane doesn't EVER try to be friendly with Anthony, just Kalel? He never hangs out with him, which made me think he's jealous of him in some way. He prefers someone like Kalel who's known to kiss up to different men who have some sort of power. She's probably good for his ego, which is threatened by Anthony.
Nah listen, Shane likes kalel because he LOVES train wrecks. He loves being around people like Trisha and Kalel who openly talk about their issues and who are clearly messed up in the head. Anthony is too boring for Shane

wafflesandhoney
Learner
Learner

^ Lol, I mean, seems legit too. Still they possibly help him feel better about himself as well, I cannot imagine Shane hanging around attractive straight men with an impressive career

rooibostree
Informer
Informer

Post by rooibostree »

Woah Milo wearing that dead fox made my stomach turn...that's awful. I hope Kalel sees it and calls him out like how she calls out women who wear fur

When I was googling, I found this Tumblr about Kalel

https://dragkalelcullendotcom.tumblr.com

compte-a-jeter
Learner
Learner

Post by compte-a-jeter »

I don't think she's lying and I don't think those Sam Pepper tweets prove anything. She probably just repressed those memories and/or saw them in a different way back then. She does say she reflected on them a couple years ago and I think she might have realized truly what had happened to her then.
That and I think the way she speaks of her experiences rings very true. She's not a great actress but the way she was speaking felt very genuine and she did look affected by it. I also feel bad for her because she did end the video with "I hope you guys can make better choices" and it shows she's still blaming herself for it happening to her even though she tells her viewers it's not their fault if it happens to them.

Post by Guest »

Serendipitous wrote:
wafflesandhoney wrote:This is also off-topic, but I've wondered - isn't it weird how Shane doesn't EVER try to be friendly with Anthony, just Kalel? He never hangs out with him, which made me think he's jealous of him in some way. He prefers someone like Kalel who's known to kiss up to different men who have some sort of power. She's probably good for his ego, which is threatened by Anthony.
Nah listen, Shane likes kalel because he LOVES train wrecks. He loves being around people like Trisha and Kalel who openly talk about their issues and who are clearly messed up in the head. Anthony is too boring for Shane

Exactly! Back in the day Kalel tried to talk to Shane and he blew her off. He just likes to surround himself with people he feels are struggling and that he can save. I literally thought that when they started hanging out, that Kalel would be his next “project.” I think they didn’t start hanging out as friends until Anthony and her broke out and she had the massive break out and went on saying how unhappy she was, I believe it started at some movie premier a few years ago. I don’t think he’s gonna make a docu series or anything, but I wouldn’t be surprised if he tried to boost her channel and get more people to watch her videos and feel bad for her.

wafflesandhoney
Learner
Learner

There are so many people on YT who have such sad stories and would need a lot of serious help. IMO Kalel doesn't even fit into that category. If he's truly about helping and saving, he would choose someone else. I know so many people say Shane's such an angel, but he doesn't necessarily choose to help those who need help the most, he chooses whoever's good for his views.

Post by Guest »

shane is a covert narcissist himself. youtube is a playground for the unhinged.

Alina88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alina88 »

Shane sure has blown up this year, no doubt Kalel would love to get him in a video with her. She is clearly out of ideas for content (not that she had many to begin with) as evidenced by the fact that she is resorting to doing shit like mukbangs and q&a's about her ex. I think that she thought that when she outed herself for the candy bar thing she would get an overwhelming outpouring of support and other vegans celebrating her for being honest and real. I don't think that she expected to get as much criticism as she got. So now she is kind of in an unfortunate place where she knows she can't be the "vegan queen of youtube" any longer, things didn't really work out for her to re-brand as the relatable "I sometimes give into my cravings" vegan, and she doesn't currently have a relationship to exploit for content. Getting Shane's attention is looking like a great option right now. She is probably brushing up on her manipulative psychology reading as we speak, but at least she is too irrelevant for Shane to ever consider making a series on.

Silver Rose 39
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Silver Rose 39 »

At one point Kelelq made a comment about how she wishes you could walk out of the house in just a body suit without the fear of being raped. To me that's a strange comment from some one who's been assaulted. I'm not saying that it means she's lying, but I do think it's weird.

Post by Guest »

Silver Rose 39 wrote:At one point Kelelq made a comment about how she wishes you could walk out of the house in just a body suit without the fear of being raped. To me that's a strange comment from some one who's been assaulted. I'm not saying that it means she's lying, but I do think it's weird.
it's called dark humor, just like how depressed people talk joke about, well... Depression
Some people like to make a joke about dark situations that they experienced instead of feeling bad about it
I mean... She does it all the time ( joking about her odd, being alone inside her home 24/7 etc )

hatorade
Informer
Informer

Post by hatorade »

What did the boob job have to do with saving the apes? Sorry I’m behind, still watching the “juicy mukbang” video in which she goes on and on about her dreams of apes being her BFFs but like she could have spent money on a trip to Indonesia to film some humanitarian ape visitation content instead of 2 nose jobs boob job ugly chin implant but omg she gets hit on at Target every time but she haaaaaates it so totally worth it right???? God she’s stupid.

Alina88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alina88 »

^ :rofl:
look she just needs to get her looks right first, until then the apes can just chill. I guess you don't remember reading about Jane Goodall's plastic surgery bender right before embarking on her travels to study primates.

staedtler
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by staedtler »

Alina88 wrote:^ :rofl:
look she just needs to get her looks right first, until then the apes can just chill. I guess you don't remember reading about Jane Goodall's plastic surgery bender right before embarking on her travels to study primates.
Didn't Goodall work with apes before she got her bachelor's? Maybe that's something Kalel is hoping for ,a lucky "break"?

Ramarose
Learner
Learner

Post by Ramarose »

I don’t post often, but just wanted to point out...
In her video where she talks about eating meat again. She talks about eating shellfish as if they are worth less to her. Anyone else remember her twitter rant from a couple of years ago where she said she would rather eat her own cat than a cow because you can’t ethically determine what animal is worth more? Lol

tig3rpaws
Learner
Learner

Post by tig3rpaws »

Ramarose wrote:I don’t post often, but just wanted to point out...
In her video where she talks about eating meat again. She talks about eating shellfish as if they are worth less to her. Anyone else remember her twitter rant from a couple of years ago where she said she would rather eat her own cat than a cow because you can’t ethically determine what animal is worth more? Lol

You, or we can’t.
But she can. She is superioir to us.

Return to “Kalel”