Kalel: Vegan When it's Convenient (Part 40)

LoliFlour
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Kalel: Vegan When it's Convenient (Part 40)

Post by LoliFlour »

hol up, what the hell is that thumbnail for the cosmetic work video? is that person in the bikini with dark skin supposed to be her? And she really wants us to think that came from the sun? lmfao
That video doesn't even include the fake lashes, fake eyebrows, fake tans... woo lawd

Sparksdragon
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by Sparksdragon »

xbanksy wrote:A few observations:

1. Leaving Anthony was a huge mistake, and she knows this backward and forward.. She could have been where Marzia is now. Sophia and Co. would be kissing up to her. It's clearly what she wants, and he was her best chance at getting it.
2. The living outside LA thing won't last. Someone tag me when she announces that she's moving back.
3. BBLA was her best phase. She was happiest in that phase. Her relationship with Cyrus was at its best during that phase, and had she not moved in with him after a few months, their relationship probably could have been different. He said she was, "the one" in one of the videos. I think he honestly believed that.
Its weird because i know we talk about him a lot, but it doesnt seem like he's doing that great either. People dont watch his videos much, he doesnt talk to his friends.

Someone said on his thread that he adapts his personality on whoever he surrounds himself with. Which Kristen does too...its like their at the same place in life...

But I don't think his narcissistic like her.
its still pretty funny that he pops up when u search kalel too.

pipeitupcubz
Talker
Talker

Post by pipeitupcubz »

can someone list out all of the procedures she has said she had? I don't feel like watching such a long video of her just talking. its kind of seems like she tries to justify every big move she makes and when it doesn't work out, its just sad to see. she was so invested into moving in with Cyrus and now that isn't even happening.

tig3rpaws
Learner
Learner

Post by tig3rpaws »

pipeitupcubz wrote:can someone list out all of the procedures she has said she had? I don't feel like watching such a long video of her just talking. its kind of seems like she tries to justify every big move she makes and when it doesn't work out, its just sad to see. she was so invested into moving in with Cyrus and now that isn't even happening.
She had her lips filled, then the boob job after a break up, the 2 nose jobs, she has a chin implant, had a lipo on her neck, and some kind of procedure where they sucked fat out of the inside of her mouth/cheeks.

glitteringwater
Debater
Debater

Post by glitteringwater »

Itzfleur wrote:hol up, what the hell is that thumbnail for the cosmetic work video? is that person in the bikini with dark skin supposed to be her? And she really wants us to think that came from the sun? lmfao
That video doesn't even include the fake lashes, fake eyebrows, fake tans... woo lawd
Good point, I suppose she left them out because they aren't as 'surgical'? But you're totally right, it's not only her plastic surgeries, it's basically EVERYTHING about her that's fake. At one point she even used contact lenses to fake a different eye colour and she used to have hair extensions as well - and as we know her hair has been all the colours of the rainbow.
I'm starting to wonder if there's anything about herself that she hasn't meddled with in some way at some point, even her butt will probably be fake somewhere in the near future... really, which other procedures even are there??

rooibostree
Informer
Informer

Post by rooibostree »

Sparksdragon wrote:

1. Leaving Anthony was a huge mistake, and she knows this backward and forward.. She could have been where Marzia is now. Sophia and Co. would be kissing up to her. It's clearly what she wants, and he was her best chance at getting it.
2. The living outside LA thing won't last. Someone tag me when she announces that she's moving back.
3. BBLA was her best phase. She was happiest in that phase. Her relationship with Cyrus was at its best during that phase, and had she not moved in with him after a few months, their relationship probably could have been different. He said she was, "the one" in one of the videos. I think he honestly believed that.
Its weird because i know we talk about him a lot, but it doesnt seem like he's doing that great either. People dont watch his videos much, he doesnt talk to his friends.

Someone said on his thread that he adapts his personality on whoever he surrounds himself with. Which Kristen does too...its like their at the same place in life...

I think if they had just kept up with WULAS, they both would've been bigger than they are now. People enjoyed watching them as a couple, and couple channels are usually very consistent with their views. Back then, their numbers were considered huge (in 2014). When they broke up, their channel was at 1.8m. It is now 1.9m so kalel's channel has not increased by much in the 4 years that she's kept it

If they had gotten married and showed their marriage and honeymoon and eventually a pregnancy announcement like colleen, they would've gotten a lot of views. Kalel would have the attention Marzia gets. Maybe even progress into a mommy channel since she has always wanted to be a mom. But what is done is done

Ilsert
Debater
Debater

Post by Ilsert »

I'm thinking that her moving out of LA makes her even more depressed. Who does she even know there? Or is she planning to make the drive here and there to the very few friends she still has?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G930F met Tapatalk

Veronica_Star
Informer
Informer

Post by Veronica_Star »

I also think Cyrus dumped her.

She was so ready marry him and have babies with him.
Remember when we were speculating that this was all her thinking not his (the marriage)? I remember when people were saying how strange it was that she was talking about marriage without a ring or anything.

I also think they were never buying a house a together. Cyrus was buying a house and she expected to live in it with him.
I don’t doubt Cyrus loved her - but he probably realized that he doesn’t wanna sign up for a life her.

Sparksdragon
Informer
Informer

Post by Sparksdragon »

rooibostree wrote:
Sparksdragon wrote:

I think if they had just kept up with WULAS, they both would've been bigger than they are now. People enjoyed watching them as a couple, and couple channels are usually very consistent with their views. Back then, their numbers were considered huge (in 2014). When they broke up, their channel was at 1.8m. It is now 1.9m so kalel's channel has not increased by much in the 4 years that she's kept it

If they had gotten married and showed their marriage and honeymoon and eventually a pregnancy announcement like colleen, they would've gotten a lot of views. Kalel would have the attention Marzia gets. Maybe even progress into a mommy channel since she has always wanted to be a mom. But what is done is done
I get what you’re saying but there’s a lot to consider if they stayed together. Like, did Anthony stay or leave Smosh? Did she stay in interior design classes? Fashion line?
Would they continue to travel a lot?

Assuming everything in their lives stayed the same, but they never broke up, I don’t think they would have been much better off.

Like marzia is kales goals! Felix does whatever she wants, she has that ugly overpriced clothing line. But kale and ant aren’t Felix and marzia, I don’t think they would pull in the attention and views that the latter get.

Cause outside the kales small audience, and ants Smosh fan girls that wanted to watch him outside Smosh, the two would not generate that many new viewers.
Cause look at them now, 80k-200k views on a video, they’ve lost touch with a lot of their YouTube friends, and they haven’t broken into anything outside the website. But admittedly ant can get a video with 1 mil views but not consistently.

I think that wulus would be another bubsbeauty vlog channel, a hot mess!

And I’ve said it before when ppl were like oh kale would become a better person when she’s a mom. I don’t think she should have kids because a lot of people don’t change for the better when they have kids, they just become shitty parents. For all we know she could get a kid and make all these controversial baby vegan videos. Like I think Kay von D or whatever- where she doesn’t vaccinate her baby Quinoa cause it’s not vegan. Like she needs to change for the better for herself before she can be in charge of someone else’s life first you know?

Wow that was a lot

Veronica_Star
Informer
Informer

Post by Veronica_Star »

I don’t want to copy and paste the whole thing but what Sparksdragon said about Kalel as a mom is 100% true.

Being a parent brings out your best and your worst. Can you imagine that poor child trying to hard to fit into that “perfect” model Kalel has into her head.

Unless she gets helps I could see her raising a kid with major self esteem issues always trying to get Mommy’s approval but never being good enough

Rose57
Informer
Informer

Post by Rose57 »

Sparksdragon wrote:And I’ve said it before when ppl were like oh kale would become a better person when she’s a mom. I don’t think she should have kids because a lot of people don’t change for the better when they have kids, they just become shitty parents. For all we know she could get a kid and make all these controversial baby vegan videos. Like I think Kay von D or whatever- where she doesn’t vaccinate her baby Quinoa cause it’s not vegan. Like she needs to change for the better for herself before she can be in charge of someone else’s life first you know?

Wow that was a lot
agreed and i also feel like kale isnt mentally stable enough to deal with the changes her body would go through during and after having a child let alone all of the emotional intelligence, selflessness, and physical exertion it would take to properly nurture a young child. she can barely take care of herself or get through a couple months without rejecting all the people in her life, covering up the mirrors, and neglecting her revenue streams.

Sparksdragon
Informer
Informer

Post by Sparksdragon »

i wanna start suggesting new thread titles:

1-New and Honest Kalel but not too honest
2-Kalel phase 17.0-single(again)
3-Kalel no last name given

youtubersuck
Informer
Informer

Post by youtubersuck »

I don't think she ever really wanted to be a mom. She was just trying to convince herself she did. And she thought if she said it out loud a few times it would become real. But I mean look at her. She isn't mom material. Maybe just for her cats. I bet she hasn't ever babysat for anyone. I'd think she's the type that doesn't really like kids. And i'd respect her more if she admitted it instead of pretending to want kids just to fit in.

LunaGotLost
Learner
Learner

Post by LunaGotLost »

Title suggestions:

Kale 17.0: Being Real (Obvious)

RAWlel: Preaching the Conventional Truths

Kalel, Stop it! Get some help! (Like the Michael Jordan meme)

Kalel: Single and ready to cash grab

The Real Kalel: Self Aware But Still Naturally Tan

Kalel 17.0: Musk you ask what's next?

Post by Guest »

OH MY GOD ! I've been gone because I was busy with work and when I finally found time to check this site again I found out she made a kalel_year_workload in just one week ?!
Can't wait to find more time after work to check her shenanigans and manipulation

Sorry I won't read the previous pages or suggest a title since I don't know what she said in those videos but I think I vote for any kalel ver17 title

I saw her clickbaity title about being single, kinda suck how we all saw the break up coming from a mile away just because of the house news... I guess history does repeat itself

I low key think she wants Shane to help her channel with all these vids :lol:

peanutpanini
Learner
Learner

Post by peanutpanini »

Kalel: "If I can't be vegan, no one can"
Kalel: Militant vegan activist/ omnivore shamer turned vegan hater
Kalel: Renounced veganism, now what?

Sparksdragon
Informer
Informer

Post by Sparksdragon »

Another title: Kalel failed to turn Cyrus into Anthony 2.0

xbanksy
Learner
Learner

Post by xbanksy »

Someone dragged Kalel to hell and back in the comments for that “I’m not really vegan” video. I’m sure she’s deleted it by now, but they called her out on every hypocritical thing she’s done while blasting people who aren’t vegan.

youtubersuck
Informer
Informer

Post by youtubersuck »

xbanksy wrote:Someone dragged Kalel to hell and back in the comments for that “I’m not really vegan” video. I’m sure she’s deleted it by now, but they called her out on every hypocritical thing she’s done while blasting people who aren’t vegan.
I can't believe she admitted she sometimes just buys non vegan candy just cause she misses it. I mean wth. I'm really surprised by how many people liked that video of hers. I'm pretty sure though those people aren't vegans. Eating sth non vegan by accident is one thing but actually eating non vegan food by choice whenever you want to and still pretend to be a vegan on line and accept PETA's invitations like she's a real vegan that's some nerve right there. :x :x she's fake in every possible way

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

So this most recent meltdown boils down to her being single and thinking she is not as beautiful as she should be. SMH

She's pathetic.
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

Return to “Kalel”