Kalel: Vegan When it's Convenient (Part 40)

rikku9
Debater
Debater

Re: Kalel: Vegan When it's Convenient (Part 40)

Post by rikku9 »

hermesbirkin wrote:
narcissists never change. its the same cycle over and over again with them
That's so depressing, I don't know why I don't want to believe that. I want to believe that if people want to change and be better that they will. It benefits not only others but more importantly (to them at least) it benefits themselves. It's sad to see people throw away their lives.

hpfan_8890
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Post by hpfan_8890 »

ugh...the new video is only 5 minutes. So lame.
Last edited by hpfan_8890 on Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SandalTanLine
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Post by SandalTanLine »

What a waste! She didn't give any details. She hyped the video and then in the video she said she wanted to share all the juicy details, but didn't. I gave her a view for nothing.

girlactik88
Talker
Talker

Post by girlactik88 »

Holy shit. Y’all truly impressed me by guessing EVERY. SINGLE. video topic she posted this week. Lol. Mad props.

rooibostree
Informer
Informer

Post by rooibostree »

I finally had the time to watch it and wow.....It was so anticlimactic and disappointing.

She went on and on about how she was going to be so real and raw and open... ONLY TO BACK OUT NOW?? Come on...she hyped this up so much and I was expecting her to really dive deep into why she went back to cyrus after breaking up 2 times already, her view on relationships, why she's so dependant on relationships to function, etc. I wanted to see some general self awareness. And the 5th and final episode ends with that?

rrrrtttt
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by rrrrtttt »

Does anybody know if the frilly and fancy apartment tour is still online somewhere? I loved that one, but I can't seem to find it anymore...

As for the videos lately, I appreciate her being honest, but there wasn't anything I didn't expect, so.. kinda boring?

dalivanpicasso
Talker
Talker

Post by dalivanpicasso »

the whole video she makes it sound like SHE broke up with cyrus but i don't buy it. she made a video TWO MONTHS AGO about how she wanted to marry this guy and have his babies. i get people change but two months seems pretty drastic to go from that outlook on your relationship to just giving up on it. and logically they've already been broken up for at least a few weeks before today.

this series of videos, in addition to probably being a lot about making money, does seem like the kind of self-searching and self-esteem reshaping you do after you get broken up with. idk.

Post by Guest »

I'm actually impressed she didn't mention anything about what a huge, massive deal it is for her to be single. But then again she probably felt single in the past year anyways and it made her realise she could survive on her own for a minute after all.

Serendipitous
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Serendipitous »

Soooo anybody wanna place bets on whether she has a new man already? :P

rikku9
Debater
Debater

Post by rikku9 »

Does this remind anyone of our favorite Vegan OCPD?
https://pro.psychcentral.com/exhausted- ... -disorder/

likefrylikefry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by likefrylikefry »

rikku9 wrote:
hermesbirkin wrote:
narcissists never change. its the same cycle over and over again with them
That's so depressing, I don't know why I don't want to believe that. I want to believe that if people want to change and be better that they will. It benefits not only others but more importantly (to them at least) it benefits themselves. It's sad to see people throw away their lives.
Narcissists have no real plans to change any of the unwanted behaviors. They have fake plans though. This is all through a lot of fast talking and low-dose love bombing. That is who they really are. The only changing they do is the swapping of the many masks they wear.

DotDotDot
Talker
Talker

Post by DotDotDot »

DemiA wrote:I'm actually impressed she didn't mention anything about what a huge, massive deal it is for her to be single. But then again she probably felt single in the past year anyways and it made her realise she could survive on her own for a minute after all.
Her no longer being with Cyrus makes the tweet she posted about guys not taking "No" for an answer a potential reference to a situation that might have happened to her recently. Which means she's dating, which means she probably won't make any big proclamations about being/staying single.

Sparksdragon
Informer
Informer

Post by Sparksdragon »

I knew Id be disappointed with fridays video, but i still can't believe it, a 5 minutes of "Im single...yeah, its too much im not gonna talk about it"

She hyped up that shit more then keemstar hypes up his shit.

I kinda wanna know what happened to her car. It was prob a lease, but I checked her insta to see if there would be another skillshare ad and she has a rental car.

I hope she never does a podcast

Post by Guest »

I think that the last video was originally going to be more broad and be about all of her relationships... That she would talk about her break up with Anthony and once again defend herself from his "toxic and manipulative" comment. I think that she's only talked about it at length on Twitter and not actually in a video, so it would have given her a lot of attention and views.

But I'm not too surprised she backed out of it. She mentioned in the first video that the last one would be "one of the hardest videos she's ever made," that it would land her in "big trouble," and that she was not looking forward to filming it. I think that she didn't want to ruin all of the sympathy, admiration and positive attention that she is currently receiving from being so "raw" and "real," so she decided to play it safe this time round and refrain from saying anything that could potentially damage people's perceptions of her, and therefore her view and subscriber count.

Honestly, I think she is just as calculated as ever, and I don't think that this openness and "realness" phase will continue for very long. As soon as she finds another guy that she can attach herself to and to mold herself around, I am sure that a new phase will begin and all of these videos will be deleted.

Sparksdragon
Informer
Informer

Post by Sparksdragon »

Seasidedreams wrote:I think that the last video was originally going to be more broad and be about all of her relationships... That she would talk about her break up with Anthony and once again defend herself from his "toxic and manipulative" comment. I think that she's only talked about it at length on Twitter and not actually in a video, so it would have given her a lot of attention and views.

But I'm not too surprised she backed out of it. She mentioned in the first video that the last one would be "one of the hardest videos she's ever made," that it would land her in "big trouble," and that she was not looking forward to filming it. I think that she didn't want to ruin all of the sympathy, admiration and positive attention that she is currently receiving from being so "raw" and "real," so she decided to play it safe this time round and refrain from saying anything that could potentially damage people's perceptions of her, and therefore her view and subscriber count.

Honestly, I think she is just as calculated as ever, and I don't think that this openness and "realness" phase will continue for very long. As soon as she finds another guy that she can attach herself to and to mold herself around, I am sure that a new phase will begin and all of these videos will be deleted.

Yeah,a phase called her new boyfriend!

And I’m guessing here, but he’s a college undergraduate, browses reddit all day, and is a huge Elon musk fan boy. She’s gonna shove the camera in his face, until he gets pissed because he’s not into that. She’ll make him watch Netflix documentaries, if he’s not already into that. She’ll struggle and try to make it work cause he’s parents are a doctors And have deep pockets and they don’t like her.

...yeah can’t wait to hear about how he’s the one and she’s in love like never before.

But this is only if she can’t win Elon Musk heart.

Piceslove
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Piceslove »

I love how she is making it seem like she broke up with Cyrus.. we will never know for sure but really? She doesn’t want kids now? She was so excited to move into the house, then she just decided it wasn’t for her? Not buying it. If I was him I would be pissed and embarrassed being with someone like her. Admitting to all her surgeries having her completely transformed to a completely different looking person from when they first started dating. Also the look on her face when she did the video... I wish we knew what really
Went down but from the looks of it she isn’t going
To say/ she’s lying. So now they aren’t buying the house? She probably was going to just move into his house he was buying like she moved into his apartment. Also now does make sense why she is making these videos, she needs the money. If she was the one that knew she was breaking up with him she would have starting these videos a long time ago. I’m sure she was dumped and now is scrambling. Either way she needs professional help she’s delusional about her entire life.

MuffledMango
Lurker
Lurker

Post by MuffledMango »

You know that feeling when you really have to fart, but it's kinda not "letting go". so you push a little, then a little more, some tiny bubbles fizzle out, but it's not the fart you can tell is in there. after struggling for a couple of minutes you finally fart, but it's just silent.

that's how I feel about kristens 5-parter: an uncomfortable struggle to sit through, which then ended in resounding disappointment. oh, and the entire thing stank really bad.

ezyeez1
Debater
Debater

Post by ezyeez1 »

I hate when youtubers are saying something and they stop mid-sentence and are like "Hm, I need a glass of water" and then film themselves drinking water or "Oh, I'm getting a text/phone call" and they film themselves on the phone? What the fuck? Edit it out, no one cares.

Quick edit: omg I wrote that bit before I heard her mention her phone, wow, shut up.

coralreefs
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by coralreefs »

Really not sure how to take those videos but I'm hoping things will improve for her... But I could also see her being in a new relationship in three months, coming up with a new persona and deleting all her coming clean videos. Her teeth look really nice now.

coralreefs
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by coralreefs »

Really not sure how to take those videos but I'm hoping things will improve for her... But I could also see her being in a new relationship in three months, coming up with a new persona and deleting all her coming clean videos. Her teeth look really nice now.

Return to “Kalel”