Kalel: Vegan When it's Convenient (Part 40)

idontknow

Kalel: Vegan When it's Convenient (Part 40)

Post by idontknow »

Continue here! <3

I hope the title is okay, I saw that this one and the crooked neck one had the most thanks. Since the crooked neck one wouldn't fit, I picked this one. If it's not, we can always contact a mod to change it!

mirrorball
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kalel: Vegan When it's Convenient (Part 40)

Post by mirrorball »

I was going to suggest

Kalel: Vegan Only for Capitalization

:D

aaa123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by aaa123 »

following! tbh she’s so boring now. a complete trainwreck still, but not a particularly fun one to watch at the moment

Post by Guest »

thanks for the new thread
I kinda feel sad because she is not getting many views even tho people wanted those tutorials, I guess they realized how basic he makeup is & how she always does her makeup the same way :lol:
now she HAS to get back to vlogging because its the only thing that`ll bring her views... regardless of how boring her life is ( it was always boring imo :lol: )

Buffy
Learner
Learner

Post by Buffy »

<3

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

I just saw this and thought it was hilarious. Way to vote with your dollar Kalel ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

triptocaine
Debater
Debater

Post by triptocaine »

Thank you for making thz new thread! :tu:
Sorry for my bad english

purplehazee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by purplehazee »

wow i think im late to this news (this is replying to a message in the old thread) but i didnt know kalel had her chin shaved down? i thought she only had her nose and teeth done

elegantly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elegantly »

If Cyrus proposes, I wonder if she'll have complete control over what the ring looks like like she did with Anthony.

staedtler
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by staedtler »

:toad:

Sparksdragon
Informer
Informer

Post by Sparksdragon »

The big 4-0, we did it fam! Vegan mimosas all around!

tkadvil
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tkadvil »

purplehazee wrote:wow i think im late to this news (this is replying to a message in the old thread) but i didnt know kalel had her chin shaved down? i thought she only had her nose and teeth done
It is speculation, but there are pictures before and after where you can see a big difference in the shape of her chin

style savvy
Informer
Informer

Post by style savvy »

lol this thread name is gonna drive her insane

pipeitupcubz
Talker
Talker

Post by pipeitupcubz »

so I came across Shane Dawsons video where he went vegan for a day and lo and behold, kalel was in it. surprisingly, she was not the kalel that we see on her channel, yet someone who is actually kinda tolerable? if kalel made videos with the same energy and spark that she showed in Shanes video, her channel could potentially grow. she actually seemed genuine and kind in Shanes video and was actually made positive points about transitioning to veganism. it reminded me a lot of her videos from over a year ago where she would taste test vegan food and she seemed so sweet and full of life. now, our lovely kalel is a rude, close minded, plastic filled hypocrite. :roll:
(btw I copy pasted this from the old forum bc I didn't realize there was a new one)

okitsune
Informer
Informer

Post by okitsune »

She is so shallow now, it makes me sad sometimes
Image :love2:

Post by Guest »

I do think it's hard for anyone to be entertaining/funny if they only have themselves to work with. She doesn't 'gel' with Cyrus at all while filming and I doubt he gives her any video ideas. It would do her so much good to get out there and make friends but she's stuck on one person who seems to bring out the worst in her.

tkadvil
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tkadvil »

pipeitupcubz wrote:so I came across Shane Dawsons video where he went vegan for a day and lo and behold, kalel was in it. surprisingly, she was not the kalel that we see on her channel, yet someone who is actually kinda tolerable? if kalel made videos with the same energy and spark that she showed in Shanes video, her channel could potentially grow. she actually seemed genuine and kind in Shanes video and was actually made positive points about transitioning to veganism. it reminded me a lot of her videos from over a year ago where she would taste test vegan food and she seemed so sweet and full of life. now, our lovely kalel is a rude, close minded, plastic filled hypocrite. :roll:
(btw I copy pasted this from the old forum bc I didn't realize there was a new one)
I think she's best when she's around people with positive, laid back, and fun energy. She's so boring and vapid when it's her videos because it's JUST her. But around others, she changes completely.

rosegoldenkitten
Debater
Debater

Post by rosegoldenkitten »

Following :love2:

helia
Informer
Informer

Post by helia »

Her chin is super pointy

ellienollie
Talker
Talker

Post by ellienollie »

tkadvil wrote:
pipeitupcubz wrote:so I came across Shane Dawsons video where he went vegan for a day and lo and behold, kalel was in it. surprisingly, she was not the kalel that we see on her channel, yet someone who is actually kinda tolerable? if kalel made videos with the same energy and spark that she showed in Shanes video, her channel could potentially grow. she actually seemed genuine and kind in Shanes video and was actually made positive points about transitioning to veganism. it reminded me a lot of her videos from over a year ago where she would taste test vegan food and she seemed so sweet and full of life. now, our lovely kalel is a rude, close minded, plastic filled hypocrite. :roll:
I think she's best when she's around people with positive, laid back, and fun energy. She's so boring and vapid when it's her videos because it's JUST her. But around others, she changes completely.
I agree, when you're around positive people it's a lot easier to be positive yourself.

Return to “Kalel”