Kalel: Vegan When it's Convenient (Part 40)

youtubersuck
Informer
Informer

Re: Kalel: Vegan When it's Convenient (Part 40)

Post by youtubersuck »

assertives
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by assertives »

I kind of wonder though. What happened this time around with Cyrus seems similar to the time she and Anthony broke up. Enagaged about to marry, getting a house together and then a breakup. Does she have committent issues? I mean, being married and being a daughter-in-law is not the same as being in a long term relationship, and being a girlfriend. Maybe she realises it's not really what she wants because a marriage is definitely more long term and "permanent" than just being in a relationship where you can walk away comparatively easier.

Another thing I thought also was it seemed Kalel loved Cyrus, and I wondered if she ever did loved Anthony and Alec. It seems like she tried really hard with Cyrus, to gain his "approval" and with what she said in her surgical procedures video how she would hide her boobs and being afraid that Cyrus' family would find out also seems like she was working to gain his family's approval as well. With Anthony and Alec, she didn't seemed to care as much, almost like she could do without them.

I didn't watch all her videos, I only watched the surgical procedures and the single again video. I honestly found it sad to watch. I could relate to some of the things she said regarding self-image and deathly afraid of being snapped a photo of. I know how that feels like unfortunately. At this point, I feel she really should seriously consider quitting youtube, get a regular job, live a regular life, be worried about more substantial things and hang out with regular people. She could probably find some healing. I truly hope she finds and makes peace with herself and know that there is life outside of youtube and looks.

youtubersuck
Informer
Informer

Post by youtubersuck »

assertives wrote: I feel she really should seriously consider quitting youtube, get a regular job, live a regular life, be worried about more substantial things and hang out with regular people.
she has no substance so she can't care about anything else than hair, nails, makeup, injections that make her look swollen etc etc

applesandbananas
Debater
Debater

Post by applesandbananas »

youtubersuck wrote:
assertives wrote: I feel she really should seriously consider quitting youtube, get a regular job, live a regular life, be worried about more substantial things and hang out with regular people.
she has no substance so she can't care about anything else than hair, nails, makeup, injections that make her look swollen etc etc
Honestly, I kind of feel like that’s the root of all her problems. As in, she’s always been a fairly conventionally attractive person and grew up with a decent amount of money. She’s mentioned in the past she was part of the “popular” or “preppy” crowd in school. I feel like growing up she never had to developed a personality or any real interests in order to be liked, since kids priorities are different. And now as an adult she’s realizing it’s no longer cool to not be smart or not have passions so that’s why she so desperately tries to latch onto things.

Maybe that’s the whole reason she’s going back to school as well? Perhaps she finds college is a bit more like high school and she likes that. She can probably impress the younger students with all her designer clothes and Tesla.

youtubersuck
Informer
Informer

Post by youtubersuck »

applesandbananas wrote:
youtubersuck wrote:
Honestly, I kind of feel like that’s the root of all her problems. As in, she’s always been a fairly conventionally attractive person and grew up with a decent amount of money. She’s mentioned in the past she was part of the “popular” or “preppy” crowd in school. I feel like growing up she never had to developed a personality or any real interests in order to be liked, since kids priorities are different. And now as an adult she’s realizing it’s no longer cool to not be smart or not have passions so that’s why she so desperately tries to latch onto things.

Maybe that’s the whole reason she’s going back to school as well? Perhaps she finds college is a bit more like high school and she likes that. She can probably impress the younger students with all her designer clothes and Tesla.
too bad she's desperate but not desperate enough to quit youtube or even quit anthony's channel. she won't admit this "lifestyle" is messing with her head and she will never let it go. But her stubbornness/greed has a price.

youtubersuck
Informer
Informer

Post by youtubersuck »

peanutpanini wrote:Kalel: "If I can't be vegan, no one can"
Kalel: Militant vegan activist/ omnivore shamer turned vegan hater
Kalel: Renounced veganism, now what?

i like the first one

girlactik88
Talker
Talker

Post by girlactik88 »

Did anyone else see in the comments of one of her videos someone said Carli Bybel’s ex, Brett Cap is also single and she thought it was so hilarious. Her followers are delusional.

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

Kalel: 50% Silicone, 50% Plastic, 100% Real

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Taehyungs
Learner
Learner

Post by Taehyungs »

Kalel: Life in plastic, it's fantastic (10 points to everyone who gets the reference :rofl: )
Kalel: Single and ready to mingle
Kalel: *googles* How to date Elon Musk

Sidenote: I've been lurking on this forum for the longest time, hi everyone <3
Disclaimer: English isn’t my first or even my second language

Namjoon
Learner
Learner

Post by Namjoon »

The "Kalel, stop it! Get some help!" one cracked me up ahahah I love that meme

Rhona
Learner
Learner

Kalel: Vegan When it's Convenient (Part 40)

Post by Rhona »

Cheryl Blossom wrote:Kalel: 50% Silicone, 50% Plastic, 100% Real

How about: Kalel: 50% Silicone, 50% Plastic, 0% Real Image

Izabella

Post by Izabella »

Kalel "We as humans tend to" Smith

Sparksdragon
Informer
Informer

Post by Sparksdragon »

Kalel:dedicated youtuber when single, mia house girlfriend while with sugar daddy

Rose57
Informer
Informer

Post by Rose57 »

kalel: impulsive boob job sponsored by audible

Rhona
Learner
Learner

Post by Rhona »

Rose57 wrote:kalel: impulsive boob job sponsored by audible
Oh my god, I wish I could vote for this 1000 times Image

idontknow

Post by idontknow »

Return to “Kalel”