purplehazee
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kalel "Crotch Sasquatch" Smith-Padilla-Jannat-Musk [PT 3

Post by purplehazee »

^was her face always
toadette wrote:[tweet]<a class="vglnk" href="[/tweet" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>twitter</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>KalelKitten</span><span>/</span><span>status</span><span>/</span><span>988158564790239233</span><span>[/</span><span>tweet</span></a>]

Why does she always need to have an "I'm not usually into this" disclaimer lol just post your pic and go

^was her face always this long looking? i remember it being more of a rounded/oval shape, not so pointy

tkadvil
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tkadvil »

purplehazee wrote:^was her face always
toadette wrote:[tweet]<a class="vglnk" href="[/tweet" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>twitter</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>KalelKitten</span><span>/</span><span>status</span><span>/</span><span>988158564790239233</span><span>[/</span><span>tweet</span></a>]

Why does she always need to have an "I'm not usually into this" disclaimer lol just post your pic and go

^was her face always this long looking? i remember it being more of a rounded/oval shape, not so pointy
I think weight loss coupled with her nose job and chin shaving made her face look more pointy.

pipeitupcubz
Talker
Talker

Post by pipeitupcubz »

so I came across Shane Dawsons video where he went vegan for a day and lo and behold, kalel was in it. surprisingly, she was not the kalel that we see on her channel, yet someone who is actually kinda tolerable? if kalel made videos with the same energy and spark that she showed in Shanes video, her channel could potentially grow. she actually seemed genuine and kind in Shanes video and was actually made positive points about transitioning to veganism. it reminded me a lot of her videos from over a year ago where she would taste test vegan food and she seemed so sweet and full of life. now, our lovely kalel is a rude, close minded, plastic filled hypocrite. :roll:

Post by Guest »

tkadvil wrote:
purplehazee wrote:^was her face always

I think weight loss coupled with her nose job and chin shaving made her face look more pointy.
TF she losing weight for??

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

tkadvil
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tkadvil »

MaxCrackfield wrote:
tkadvil wrote: I think weight loss coupled with her nose job and chin shaving made her face look more pointy.
TF she losing weight for??

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
No idea, her body is fine. I don't think it's on purpose. I dont even know HOW shes lost more weight lol, she eats horrible vegan junk.

_Watercolor
Talker
Talker

Post by _Watercolor »

SweetPeggySue wrote:Ok, leatherface is too mean:

Kalel "Whatever happened to ape sanctuary" Cullen
Kalel "why did I planned outfits instead of my future" Kitten

OMFG hahahaha my vote is for Kalel "why did I plan outfits instead of my future" Kitten. So funny
:grump:

0_JinxToMinx_0
Informer
Informer

Post by 0_JinxToMinx_0 »

Apparently, some of us are just going to continue the thread here? Maybe this should be locked...

Return to “Kalel”