Kalel "Crotch Sasquatch" Smith-Padilla-Jannat-Musk [PT 39]

LoliFlour
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Kalel "Crotch Sasquatch" Smith-Padilla-Jannat-Musk [PT 3

Post by LoliFlour »

Marie_10 wrote:Is she still in college? I feel like she hasn't talked about it in a while, but I don't watch all her videos so I'm not sure
there was a comment on one of her latest videos that asked her about school and she said she was still studying and loves being back in school.
She's either lying or not talking about school because she's taking all the "pre-requisite courses" like math and english

Sparksdragon
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by Sparksdragon »

Xxpinkcandy wrote:“Multiple cosmetic procedures” yet still unhappy.
Okay if i had a list of things i hate that people say "people just hiding behinf computers" and being "cyberbullies" would be on there.

Like what are people suppose to do? Fly out to Cali, find her latest apartment, and ring her bell until she finally answers so then you can say "WTF are you thinking, dont get veneers!" "You used these products in this video and they aren't vegan friendly."

rooibostree
Informer
Informer

Post by rooibostree »

I don't really enjoy makeup tutorials and this one looked exactly like the one she did with the carli bybel one so I don't want to watch. Can someone tell me the timestamp where she (finally) admitted her lip fillers?

purplehazee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by purplehazee »

festival makeup look was boring af just like her coachella outfit. she might as well just call it a "soft glam" look or something.

dew
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dew »

prideandprejudice wrote:I wonder what cosmetic procedures have made her feel worse, according to her.

It doesn’t sound like she’s seeing a therapist at the moment. How sad.
She should've taken all of her surgery money and put it into therapy and a downpayment on a nice but modest house in a normal town. She's convinced herself that OCPD (if she even truly suffers from it) is incurable, so she wallows in it and blames all of her problems on it. It's too convenient and simplistic imo. I'm fairly sure if she would immerse herself in something like CBT--lord knows she has nothing else to do--and give medications a chance, she could alleviate or manage her "symptoms."

Sometimes it seems like some people just want to be miserable.

Serendipitous
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Serendipitous »

prideandprejudice wrote:
dew wrote:
Xxpinkcandy wrote:“Multiple cosmetic procedures” yet still unhappy.
<a class="vglnk" href="<a class="vglnk" href="<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>a</span><span>/</span><span>iRF1UAQ</span></a>" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>a</span><span>/</span><span>iRF1UAQ</span></a>" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>a</span><span>/</span><span>iRF1UAQ</span></a>
What a load of shit.

And perhaps if Kalel doesn't want people to focus on her looks, she should stop doing makeup tutorials. Provide some real content that isn't superficial and all about your deformed face, dumdum. :roll:
Exactly. She shouldn’t even be on YouTube, period. But like she’s said before, “the money is too good”. She’s too materialistic. She will never be happy living that type of superficial life.
I agree with both of you. In one of those comments she asked if living away from the internet and the cameras would “truly be living.” Um, yes, girl you can still live life without being on the internet lmfao. That’s actually MORE of a life.

And I agree with dew that she’s using OCPD as an excuse for all of her actions. A lot of the things that she does boil down to her superficiality and vanity.
And I’m still laughing at the fact that she refuses to take medication for her illness which is clearly making her suffer because pills are “unnatural” but she willingly gets multiple cosmetic procedures. Logic and critical thinking skills where r u???

Serendipitous
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Serendipitous »

prideandprejudice wrote:I wonder what cosmetic procedures have made her feel worse, according to her.

It doesn’t sound like she’s seeing a therapist at the moment. How sad.
I bet her latest nose job is one of them. Since she implicitly mentioned in the bybel makeup video that she doesn’t like her nose

mon-lolisa09
Learner
Learner

Post by mon-lolisa09 »

Festival Inspired Makeup Tutorial video:
5:07 - she mentions the boyfriend (Cyrus) and the Boyfriend does my makeup video and how she seemed to be mean. She said it's just "their thing"
14:23 - "I'm a textbook control freak. The more control, the better." (when she applies the liner)
16:33 - about the lips and lip fillers, she says she got the fillers because she wanted them to be a little bit more symmetrical (and not because she wanted them to be bigger), which is omg, what a lie imo, she got huge lips at first, it was so obvious (comparing her to the time she was with Anthony and the video called This Is Me At Scary Movies)

Teddiursa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Teddiursa »

Wow, she looks more like Rawvana than herself during her bad bitch phase...

dew
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dew »

Teddiursa wrote:Wow, she looks more like Rawvana than herself during her bad bitch phase...
Hahaha, so predictable. I thought she was going to try to morph into Sophia, but Rawvana must be her current SWF victim.

It's really sad to have no identity whatsoever. She will always feel/act completely nuts if she never becomes her own person and just gloms onto boyfriends and her girl crush du jour.

Post by Guest »

I kind of feel sorry for but she's so full of contradictions it's crazy.

She said they filmed the Boyfriend Does My Makeup video "literally the second we woke up." Is that what someone with body dysmorphia/extreme OCPD would do? Maybe she was feeling brave or whatever, and that's good but I find it hard to believe she still expects no one to comment negatively on her physical appearance and is having a dummy spit after being on YT for this long.

She also apparently got lip fillers because her lips were asymmetrical and she didn't actually want bigger lips. Sure, Jan.

Planetbs

Post by Planetbs »

DemiA wrote:I kind of feel sorry for but she's so full of contradictions it's crazy.

She said they filmed the Boyfriend Does My Makeup video "literally the second we woke up." Is that what someone with body dysmorphia/extreme OCPD would do? Maybe she was feeling brave or whatever, and that's good but I find it hard to believe she still expects no one to comment negatively on her physical appearance and is having a dummy spit after being on YT for this long.

She also apparently got lip fillers because her lips were asymmetrical and she didn't actually want bigger lips. Sure, Jan.
Yea and she talks about them as if people were shocked by the lip fillers alone. No, people were shocked at how blown up they got and she didn't address it for like a year. She's such a righteous asshole.

No to mention, the vegan queen gets multiple procedures that use animal testing...

Teddiursa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Teddiursa »

Also, if she’s saying she got lip fillers a long time ago (and not now) because she thought her lips were asymmetrical, are we supposed to believe she suddenly embraced her asymmetrical lips and stopped messing with her lips altogether??? This is a girl who is constantly nitpicking every little “flaw”!

And by the way, this just sounds like a new excuse...I don’t remember her lips ever looking asymmetrical...

Post by Guest »

wait, does this mean her excuse for getting a boob job is because her boobs were asymmetrical ? because 1/thats dumb 2/thats normal :lol:

Serendipitous
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Serendipitous »

KittyGussip wrote:wait, does this mean her excuse for getting a boob job is because her boobs were asymmetrical ? because 1/thats dumb 2/thats normal :lol:
LOL good point

Izabella

Post by Izabella »

Her excessive head tilting irrationally pisses me off

Tapestry
Debater
Debater

Post by Tapestry »

Izabella wrote:Her excessive head tilting irrationally pisses me off
I'm glad she does because it reminds me to run for the moisturizer for my neck every time

SweetPeggySue
Debater
Debater

Post by SweetPeggySue »

Her lip fillers were very obvious the time she went to africa. When she had that stupid habit of sticking her tongue out whenever she ended sentence, or as a substitute for a word.

Now her whole mouth area look weird. Kind of like when a young person gets filler which then sag, making them look much, much older.

I think many people now ask her about her mouth because it much more obvious since she had those denture looking veneers applied.

0_JinxToMinx_0
Informer
Informer

Post by 0_JinxToMinx_0 »

People are still saying she is contouring her breasts. LOL.
Although probably like 3 people here still believe that. :P

I think less than a handful of people here thought a while she got her lowers done. She confirmed (although girl will like about the sun shining) she only got the tops done in response to someone.

fearmysouls
Learner
Learner

Post by fearmysouls »

Following

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Return to “Kalel”