Kalel "Crotch Sasquatch" Smith-Padilla-Jannat-Musk [PT 39]

Re: Kalel "Crotch Sasquatch" Smith-Padilla-Jannat-Musk [PT 3

Post by Guest »

_sierra420 wrote:
MaxCrackfield wrote:As someone that used to work for Burger King the fries and tater tots are cooked separately from the rest of the food. They have four fryers: two for just fries and the other two for the chicken and fish.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I mentioned a couple pages back that cookie crisp has vidamin D3 in it, which is derived from sheep lanolin, which is not vegan. Someone posted a screenshot of Kale admitting to not knowing what vitamin D3 came from as someone called her out in the comments. There are vegan options for vitamin D3 but I highly doubt Cookie Crisp would opt for the vegan version. I saw an article that talked about "accidentally vegan foods" and it was so misinforming. I can't find the article at the moment, but if I do I will post it on here for the records.
Also, question for the person that worked at burger king: What kind of oil is used to cook the fries? I heard some fast food restaurants use lard which is animal fat. If it's vegetable or canola oil, she should be fine on the BK fries.
Peanut oil I think

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

lolwut
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by lolwut »

I think it’s bizarre that she often goes without uploading for months at a time, but she left Coachella to rush home, film, edit and upload a video within the same weekend? What? She had all expenses paid to be there, and she leaves this huge event that people die to go to all year to go film a video? It’s not like she’s passionate about Youtube anyway. Why the rush to leave? I definitely think she didn’t have any friends there and felt awkward by herself. The Rawvana and Sophia “friendship” seems solely from their mutual vegan sponsors and events.
It’s hilarious that her week of ~sketching outfits for Coachella weekend~ turned into her showing up for an hour and then leaving. And then she wants to brag about not being like other girls because she didn’t post any pics LOL More like she didn’t have anyone to take pics of her.

I can’t imagine what she’s going to do living in a house in boring Santa Clarita with a bf who only seems to barely tolerate her. She’s a miserable, depressing weirdo.

Teddiursa
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by Teddiursa »

A couple of comments on Evelina’s new veneer nightmare video Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Teddiursa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Teddiursa »

Speaking of veneers, I can’t tell if she got them shaven down or if they’re just not as blindingly white as they were before.

This is what they originally looked like:

And this is what they look like in her latest 90s video:

Sparksdragon
Informer
Informer

Post by Sparksdragon »

Teddiursa wrote:Speaking of veneers, I can’t tell if she got them shaven down or if they’re just not as blindingly white as they were before.

1 and 3 look about the same to me, 2 is in her shadow.

Might just be the lighting, cause the whiteness wouldn’t go down that quick would it?

I seriously don’t know anyone who has, let alone has even talked about veneers irl.

Post by Guest »

Lydia Deetz wrote:She is obviously depressed and trying to recapture the happiness and good feelings she felt in her childhood. Very uncomfortable to watch.
Yeah I feel bad for her sometimes. She used to be so much happier in the early days with Anthony even at the end of their relationship. And I saw some videos from even before moving to CA where she seemed happier too. It seems like living there and getting wrapped up in superficial things completely drained her. Maybe she should consider moving home or that's why she moved to a more secluded area of CA

ohnok
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ohnok »

Sparksdragon wrote:
Teddiursa wrote:Speaking of veneers, I can’t tell if she got them shaven down or if they’re just not as blindingly white as they were before.

1 and 3 look about the same to me, 2 is in her shadow.

Might just be the lighting, cause the whiteness wouldn’t go down that quick would it?

I seriously don’t know anyone who has, let alone has even talked about veneers irl.
I think her getting more lip filler "helped" too. Bigger lips to match her giant teeth.

blackkatxx
Learner
Learner

Post by blackkatxx »

prideandprejudice wrote:She changed her Instagram & Twitter picture/ banner once again. She went from cute kitten to leopard, lol.
Maybe her "bad LA bitch" phase will come back...she's definitely been reading on here lol

purplehazee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by purplehazee »

I think Kalel is just depressed bc she's lonely. Youtubers move to LA in hopes to "make it big" they need to go to events, network with other people, get deals with brands, go to event parties etc-not sit at home. In one of her videos she said she's home like 90% of the time or something. Girl why? You are young and wealthy! It's sad. I'd be super bitter and sad too if I was stuck at home for 90% of my life.

Post by Guest »

blackkatxx wrote:
prideandprejudice wrote:She changed her Instagram & Twitter picture/ banner once again. She went from cute kitten to leopard, lol.
Maybe her "bad LA bitch" phase will come back...she's definitely been reading on here lol
I already miss the intellectual phase, it was so ridicules & funny :rofl:
there are no "smart YT channels" in her recommendations and she doesnt talk about school anymore
this is sad, I knew she wouldnt complete school but giving up that early ?! I would do ANYTHING to make as much as she does and be able to enroll to expensive colleges without worrying about dept :?

maybe she should change her major to something easier like... interior design? I know she is not that original and she just buys expensive stuff that she sees online BUT it could make a good YT channel :roll:

thereshegoesagain
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by thereshegoesagain »

But.. but... what about all those gorillas she was definitely going to save?

Ilsert
Debater
Debater

Post by Ilsert »

She looks extremely thin in her last Instagram picture. Or maybe it's because of her veneers...

Post by Guest »

she`ll post a makeup tutorial... a 30min makeup tutorial !!!!
how can she turn from intellectual ape-saving wanaby smart-ass to basic beauty guru ?! :|

isnt this the same top she wore on her new Avatar ( on Twitter, instagram & YT )? we already know it`ll looks basic af :lol:
also... THERE IS NO WAY IM WATCHING A 30MIN LONG MAKE UP TUTORIAL !!!! summarize it for me when she release it guys, I have a busy weekend :P

peanutpanini
Learner
Learner

Post by peanutpanini »

Sure, this was actually interesting to watch and I'm still at work. A few highlights:

- She was sponsored by a vegan makeup company. I don't know why any vegan brand would want to partner with her seeing as how she is the most anti vegan "vegan" youtuber and it would only undermine their credibility. But most of her tutorial was spent using non vegan makeup products from other brands. She only used a bit of the brand on her eyes and lips.
- She did a "festival inspired makeup tutorial" - I guess why she went to Coachella. But didn't show any footage or pictures of herself wearing this look there? So...why?? She was paid to go and promote a festival inspired makeup look but only showed herself wearing it inside of her apartment.
- This makeup doesn't look festival related at all. She looks exactly the same as she always does and I'm annoyed she's calling it a tutorial because it not only doesn't look festival related or inspired, but also because I can't differentiate it from her previous tutorial. She's almost making her viewers watch 2 versions of the same video.
- She admitted to getting lip fillers but only twice, the last time in 2017 and the real reason her lips look larger than before is because she films her videos in the morning and her lips look puffy and swollen. LOL. This is even more laughable than her "I didn't get fillers; I bought a lipliner" excuse.

Did I miss anything?

LoliFlour
Informer
Informer

Post by LoliFlour »

YAS, she finally admitted to lip fillers. Can't believe she really tried to say it was lip liner :rofl: Now she needs to admit the boob job lmao.
Also, don't know why when I first saw the thumbnail pic I thought she looked like Rawvana. She's morphing into her friends already.

mandies
Learner
Learner

Post by mandies »

peanutpanini wrote:Sure, this was actually interesting to watch and I'm still at work. A few highlights:

- She was sponsored by a vegan makeup company. I don't know why any vegan brand would want to partner with her seeing as how she is the most anti vegan "vegan" youtuber and it would only undermine their credibility. But most of her tutorial was spent using non vegan makeup products from other brands. She only used a bit of the brand on her eyes and lips.

- She admitted to getting lip fillers but only twice, the last time in 2017 and the real reason her lips look larger than before is because she films her videos in the morning and her lips look puffy and swollen. LOL. This is even more laughable than her "I didn't get fillers; I bought a lipliner" excuse.

Did I miss anything?
Dear Dahlia is a relatively new South Korean brand that launched I think, summer 2017 and into the international market in October 2017. So I think they probably just looked at the bigger vegan bloggers and saw Kalel with 1.9m subscribers and saw her videos with Peta etc. and thought that would be the best way to extend their international reach. I'm actually really rooting for them because they seem so passionate and genuine about their line and take the time to interact with people on their instagram. But I do wish they teamed up with someone better. Eman for example actually does makeup and work in the industry, and the few What I Ate Today vids she did in the past were all vegan.

They're new so their products so far have just been lipticks and the eyeshadow/lip palette Kalel showed. They just recently released a concealer but it may have been after their products were mailed to her.

And LOL on the lip fillers.. they last several months, we don't know when in 2017 she had them done. So yes, she may have gotten them in 2017 but if she got them late in the year, she could still have them today. And good lord, she was so defensive about them too. I summed up what she said in two sentences on the other site but she literally went on about LA and how everyone gets them done. Like... just leave LA already Kalel. It'll be good for your soul.

Marie_10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Marie_10 »

Is she still in college? I feel like she hasn't talked about it in a while, but I don't watch all her videos so I'm not sure

Xxpinkcandy
Debater
Debater

Post by Xxpinkcandy »

“Multiple cosmetic procedures” yet still unhappy.

Chimpanzeee
Talker
Talker

Post by Chimpanzeee »

She also said at the beginning "I'm losing my tan" ... who says that (in the SPRING approaching SUMMER weather) except for someone who has a spray tan/fake tan? A person with a naturally "olive" and tan complexion wouldn't say that. She's exposed herself

dew
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dew »

Xxpinkcandy wrote:“Multiple cosmetic procedures” yet still unhappy.
<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>a</span><span>/</span><span>iRF1UAQ</span></a>
What a load of shit.

And perhaps if Kalel doesn't want people to focus on her looks, she should stop doing makeup tutorials. Provide some real content that isn't superficial and all about your deformed face, dumdum. :roll:

Return to “Kalel”