Kalel Smith: New Year, New Face, New Phase (Part 38)

ZenmasterKalel
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kalel Smith: New Year, New Face, New Phase (Part 38)

Post by ZenmasterKalel »

She said in the comments of the new video, that she won't do any big "life update" because nothing "juicy" happened, there's no reason why she was gone.

Cherub
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cherub »

New boyfriend :o

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

I want to know how she is able to get into a man's money so early in a ''relationship'' :? (That is if she has a new man?)

In my opinion it seems really bizarre and unhealthy to allow someone you barely know into your money so quick! And for that person to expect you to pay for all their shit? Get the fuck outta here! :FU:
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

glitteringwater
Debater
Debater

Post by glitteringwater »

By the way, why on earth would she choose to make this boring 31 minute long video of this?? It's waaaayyyy too long and the content is too repetitive to not become extremely boring after 10 minutes. She's really not working her vegan brand well.

She should have done a snappy top 10 of vegan foods she loves like someone suggested, or even better, make a top 10 for every category she mentioned, vegan meats, vegan dairy, vegan candy... She could have made a miniseries of six videos of five minutes or something, mapping all the tasty vegan foods to try, making it into a fun thing to get her fans to look forward to - "next video I talk about some delicious quick vegan meals for lazy days"... "in the next one I'll tell you all about my favorite vegan ice creams!" or whatever, with an interesting or 'funny' (because how funny is she ever) shot from the next video to get the fans excited... (a bit like her WULAS-style)

With around the same amount of work she did for this one video I think she could have made content that would have kept her fans satisfied for like 2 months (or actuallly, given how easily satisfied her dim-witted fans apparently are, probably 6 months), but she chooses to edit it into this feature film...
Last edited by glitteringwater on Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

dew
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dew »

KittyGussip wrote:^
^
I always considered Mayo to be dairy because of eggs, its misleading to vegans to call mayo "dairy free" while it contains eggs ( just like her ice cream situation )
Um, eggs aren't dairy products. Dairy refers to products that contain animal milk (milk, cream, butter, cheese).

milliebean
Learner
Learner

Post by milliebean »

Itzfleur wrote:
SweetPeggySue wrote: 4. wasnt she at some point really arrogant about mock meat, saying its hypocritical or something like that, that she doesnt miss the taste of meat and finds it disgusting?
Quote from her "Knowledge is Power" blog post on the Frilly + Fancy blog:
"Meat does NOT taste good. Take a slab of meat and cook it without oil, salt, seasoning, or sauce, then please tell me that it tastes good. You pump nearly ANYTHING with enough salt, it will be "tasty", including human meat. But would you eat that?"
Guess that's why so many people the world over enjoy sushi... personally, I'm no fan of raw Brussels sprouts without a little roasting, garlic, butter, salt and pepper but that's just me. Glad she's not being preachy though!!

likefrylikefry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by likefrylikefry »

She might be renting a house, not buying

LoliFlour
Informer
Informer

Post by LoliFlour »

Sorry to break it to you guys, but she's still in school

shannigans
Learner
Learner

Post by shannigans »

Thoughts on her return? Her twitter header makes it so obvious that she got a boob job. Her latest video was super long but I have to admit I laughed at the part where she talked about vegan hotdogs and joked about how she has no friends. Also she mentioned "my boyfriend" in the video so I suppose her and Cyrus are still together? I was really hoping she would be single. I'm kind of tired of Cyrus haha I'm ready for the next man.

shannigans
Learner
Learner

Post by shannigans »

Ugh to hear her reference a boyfriend and know that Cyrus is still in the picture...honestly I'm kind of tired of him haha I'm ready for her to find a new man and watch all of THAT unfold

Post by Guest »

"Getting a house" sounds like she's buying. With Cyrus of course. Not a sensible decision since they've recently been on and off but this is the girl who made a 'How To Lock Down A Man' video after all.

kittyklause
Learner
Learner

Post by kittyklause »

Did anyone else notice the shade when she was talking about beef jerky? She rolled her eyes and said "You know because real men have to eat meat."

Was she talking about Cyrus??

I'm thinking new boyfriend, but who knows!

I hope she bought a tiny house because I love watching tiny house people on Youtube and hers would probably be really pretty. New phase? Fingers crossed.

glitteringwater
Debater
Debater

Post by glitteringwater »

Hey Kalel, if you could do something outrageous in like the next one or two days so we can figure out a good title for our next thread that would be great, thanks.

elegantly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elegantly »

Tenebre wrote:I want to know how she is able to get into a man's money so early in a ''relationship''
You know why.

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

elegantly wrote:
Tenebre wrote:I want to know how she is able to get into a man's money so early in a ''relationship''
You know why.

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://media.giphy.com/media/MZ9nZGQn1nqBG/200.gif[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>media</span><span>.</span><span>giphy</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>media</span><span>/</span><span>MZ9nZGQn1nqBG</span><span>/</span><span>200</span><span>.</span><span>gif</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
I'm DEAD :rofl:
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

nevermore
Informer
Informer

Post by nevermore »

Ilsert wrote:Omg you guys. What if she finally got herself a mealticket who is really really loaded...
I would be so mad because I'm still waiting for that karma to slap her in the face.
I believe that Karma has already slapped her.... She is lost and miserable. I can't believe that one messes with themselves physically that much in such a short amount of time and be considered happy or content. Karma got her where it really hurts: self-satisfaction.

Plus the fact that she admitted to a new 'phase' just proves that nothing has changed and that we are not far off from blockout-curtains phase 2.

dew
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dew »

Itzfleur wrote:Sorry to break it to you guys, but she's still in school

Pics of her textbooks and endless insufferable pseudo-intellectual bragging about her coursework or it didn't happen. :P

Alina88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alina88 »

dew wrote:
Itzfleur wrote:Sorry to break it to you guys, but she's still in school

Pics of her textbooks and endless insufferable pseudo-intellectual bragging about her coursework or it didn't happen. :P

What!? Are you suggesting Kalel is being dishonest regarding college, for the first time ever in her life? :rofl:

dew
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dew »

Alina88 wrote:What!? Are you suggesting Kalel is being dishonest regarding college, for the first time ever in her life? :rofl:
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to smear Kalel "Lying Weasel" Smith-Cullen-Padilla-Jannatt-Musk's pristine reputation. She probably scored so high on her placement tests that the school has already awarded her an honorary degree!

Alina88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alina88 »

dew wrote:
Alina88 wrote:What!? Are you suggesting Kalel is being dishonest regarding college, for the first time ever in her life? :rofl:
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to smear Kalel "Lying Weasel" Smith-Cullen-Padilla-Jannatt-Musk's pristine reputation. She probably scored so high on her placement tests that the school has already awarded her an honorary degree!
I think I heard that her college is actually in the process of naming a science wing after her in honor of her valuable contributions towards spreading awareness of evolution via her youtube channel. It was quite a momentous day in history when she uploaded that vlog sharing all of her secret knowledge that people definitely do not learn in school.

Return to “Kalel”