Kalel Smith: New Year, New Face, New Phase (Part 38)

Re: Kalel Smith: New Year, New Face, New Phase (Part 38)

Post by Guest »

^
^
I always considered Mayo to be dairy because of eggs, its misleading to vegans to call mayo "dairy free" while it contains eggs ( just like her ice cream situation )

Alina88
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by Alina88 »

I scrolled through some of her comments and found this:

Wtf?? I didn't realize that banks now gave out home loans to people that completely stop working for 3 months and have spotty incomes the rest of the time. I have heard other youtubers who are bigger than her and make much more money talk about how difficult it is to get a home loan because lenders don't really understand youtube as a career and don't consider it stable income.

edit: unless she is talking about renting a house, not buying one. Maybe she needs a house now with a yard for that dog she still has on hold from 2 years ago?

SweetPeggySue
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by SweetPeggySue »

KittyGussip wrote:^
^
I always considered Mayo to be dairy because of eggs, its misleading to vegans to call mayo "dairy free" while it contains eggs ( just like her ice cream situation )
well im sorry, but just because you consider eggs to be dairy (lol wut) does not mean the producer is misleading, when in fact, hes correct. and there are other reasons to label something non dairy, not just for sake of vegans but also for people with allergies etc. And ice cream can be dairy free and still contain eggs, if it was just the cream that was substituted.

Post by Guest »

^
^
well, maybe youre right
no offense, but I still think eggs is dairy ( I think we`ll agree to disagree on this one )
Alina88 wrote:I scrolled through some of her comments and found this:

Wtf?? I didn't realize that banks now gave out home loans to people that completely stop working for 3 months and have spotty incomes the rest of the time. I have heard other youtubers who are bigger than her and make much more money talk about how difficult it is to get a home loan because lenders don't really understand youtube as a career and don't consider it stable income.

edit: unless she is talking about renting a house, not buying one. Maybe she needs a house now with a yard for that dog she still has on hold from 2 years ago?
and didnt she say she hates LA and wants to move away ? this whole house thing is weird and more concerning than getting back to college :?

Teddiursa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Teddiursa »

Maybe she’s in a temporary apartment until she can convince her “boyfriend” to let her move into his house
I doubt she has enough money to afford even a tiny home...and I doubt she could get a loan when she takes 3 months off of her “job”. Does she even have any sponsors who support her on a consistent basis? Would love for her to spill the beans on where she’s getting all of this money.

Alina88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alina88 »

Teddiursa wrote:Maybe she’s in a temporary apartment until she can convince her “boyfriend” to let her move into his house
:rofl:

Then when that doesn't happen she will put out an update video that her new house fell through due to 'unforeseen issues' (i.e. he smelled the crazy) and she will just be staying in her "temporary" apartment. Buying a house over renting is a good decision for just about anyone else but her. She can't handle staying in one place for longer than 1-2 years. I mean, she had renewed her lease at her last apt, spent all that money on wallpaper, fake fireplace and lighting fixtures, and then breaks her lease to move into another apartment that is temporary until she gets a house? None of that makes any sense. She is insane.

Ilsert
Debater
Debater

Post by Ilsert »

Omg you guys. What if she finally got herself a mealticket who is really really loaded...
I would be so mad because I'm still waiting for that karma to slap her in the face.

staedtler
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by staedtler »

Maybe she invested in bitcoin early on or something.

LoliFlour
Informer
Informer

Post by LoliFlour »

SweetPeggySue wrote: 4. wasnt she at some point really arrogant about mock meat, saying its hypocritical or something like that, that she doesnt miss the taste of meat and finds it disgusting?
Quote from her "Knowledge is Power" blog post on the Frilly + Fancy blog:
"Meat does NOT taste good. Take a slab of meat and cook it without oil, salt, seasoning, or sauce, then please tell me that it tastes good. You pump nearly ANYTHING with enough salt, it will be "tasty", including human meat. But would you eat that?"

glitteringwater
Debater
Debater

Post by glitteringwater »

"This video is not gonna be preachy!!" - goes on to tell meat eaters to try these vegan foods and to eventually stop eating meat altogether.

ZenmasterKalel
Learner
Learner

Post by ZenmasterKalel »

She said in the comments of the new video, that she won't do any big "life update" because nothing "juicy" happened, there's no reason why she was gone.

Cherub
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cherub »

New boyfriend :o

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

I want to know how she is able to get into a man's money so early in a ''relationship'' :? (That is if she has a new man?)

In my opinion it seems really bizarre and unhealthy to allow someone you barely know into your money so quick! And for that person to expect you to pay for all their shit? Get the fuck outta here! :FU:
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

glitteringwater
Debater
Debater

Post by glitteringwater »

By the way, why on earth would she choose to make this boring 31 minute long video of this?? It's waaaayyyy too long and the content is too repetitive to not become extremely boring after 10 minutes. She's really not working her vegan brand well.

She should have done a snappy top 10 of vegan foods she loves like someone suggested, or even better, make a top 10 for every category she mentioned, vegan meats, vegan dairy, vegan candy... She could have made a miniseries of six videos of five minutes or something, mapping all the tasty vegan foods to try, making it into a fun thing to get her fans to look forward to - "next video I talk about some delicious quick vegan meals for lazy days"... "in the next one I'll tell you all about my favorite vegan ice creams!" or whatever, with an interesting or 'funny' (because how funny is she ever) shot from the next video to get the fans excited... (a bit like her WULAS-style)

With around the same amount of work she did for this one video I think she could have made content that would have kept her fans satisfied for like 2 months (or actuallly, given how easily satisfied her dim-witted fans apparently are, probably 6 months), but she chooses to edit it into this feature film...
Last edited by glitteringwater on Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

dew
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dew »

KittyGussip wrote:^
^
Um, eggs aren't dairy products. Dairy refers to products that contain animal milk (milk, cream, butter, cheese).

milliebean
Learner
Learner

Post by milliebean »

Itzfleur wrote:
SweetPeggySue wrote: 4. wasnt she at some point really arrogant about mock meat, saying its hypocritical or something like that, that she doesnt miss the taste of meat and finds it disgusting?
Quote from her "Knowledge is Power" blog post on the Frilly + Fancy blog:
"Meat does NOT taste good. Take a slab of meat and cook it without oil, salt, seasoning, or sauce, then please tell me that it tastes good. You pump nearly ANYTHING with enough salt, it will be "tasty", including human meat. But would you eat that?"
Guess that's why so many people the world over enjoy sushi... personally, I'm no fan of raw Brussels sprouts without a little roasting, garlic, butter, salt and pepper but that's just me. Glad she's not being preachy though!!

likefrylikefry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by likefrylikefry »

She might be renting a house, not buying

LoliFlour
Informer
Informer

Post by LoliFlour »

Sorry to break it to you guys, but she's still in school

shannigans
Learner
Learner

Post by shannigans »

Thoughts on her return? Her twitter header makes it so obvious that she got a boob job. Her latest video was super long but I have to admit I laughed at the part where she talked about vegan hotdogs and joked about how she has no friends. Also she mentioned "my boyfriend" in the video so I suppose her and Cyrus are still together? I was really hoping she would be single. I'm kind of tired of Cyrus haha I'm ready for the next man.

shannigans
Learner
Learner

Post by shannigans »

Ugh to hear her reference a boyfriend and know that Cyrus is still in the picture...honestly I'm kind of tired of him haha I'm ready for her to find a new man and watch all of THAT unfold

Return to “Kalel”