Kalel Smith: New Year, New Face, New Phase (Part 38)

Pistachiyo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kalel Smith: New Year, New Face, New Phase (Part 38)

Post by Pistachiyo »

Emily2424 wrote:
SweetPeggySue wrote:So I was making notes while watching her new video.
1. OMG Guys, look at me I!m so goofy! Hahaha do I look perfect and happy to you?? Do I? Do I have to force some more jokes? Hahahaha!

2. She thinks mayo is dairy :D And people want her to make a cookbook, lol. The only cookbook she could ever make is "500 uses of garlic salt"

3. Her face looks waxy, I think its because of the overly done tan.

4. wasnt she at some point really arrogant about mock meat, saying its hypocritical or something like that, that she doesnt miss the taste of meat and finds it disgusting?

Wow what a comeback. :roll: Next time shell disappear for several months, almost no one will give a fuck that shes back. Her fangirls from Anthon days are growing up and having their own life. I almost dont care anymore, I was just mildly curious. She will fade into oblivion.

She NEVER said that about mock meat.. she has been eating Fake meat since she turned vegan and she actually has said the opposite of what you stated. I like being on these pages but I dont like it when people say false things. Kalel is bad on her own to make shit up for her lol
lmao except you're wrong and she literally shat on mock meat very clearly in one of her past videos. Saying mock meat freaks her out bc its too similar to real meat and the idea of eating an animal grosses her out.

dew
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dew »

Pistachiyo wrote:
Emily2424 wrote:
1. OMG Guys, look at me I!m so goofy! Hahaha do I look perfect and happy to you?? Do I? Do I have to force some more jokes? Hahahaha!

2. She thinks mayo is dairy :D And people want her to make a cookbook, lol. The only cookbook she could ever make is "500 uses of garlic salt"

4. wasnt she at some point really arrogant about mock meat, saying its hypocritical or something like that, that she doesnt miss the taste of meat and finds it disgusting?

Wow what a comeback. :roll: Next time shell disappear for several months, almost no one will give a fuck that shes back. Her fangirls from Anthon days are growing up and having their own life. I almost dont care anymore, I was just mildly curious. She will fade into oblivion.

She NEVER said that about mock meat.. she has been eating Fake meat since she turned vegan and she actually has said the opposite of what you stated. I like being on these pages but I dont like it when people say false things. Kalel is bad on her own to make shit up for her lol
lmao except you're wrong and she literally shat on mock meat very clearly in one of her past videos. Saying mock meat freaks her out bc its too similar to real meat and the idea of eating an animal grosses her out.
I know that in the videos where she tried the Gardein pork buns, Field Roast sausage, vegan "toona," and fake bacon, she was really melodramatic and grossed out by the "fake meat" look and taste.

Darkling
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Darkling »

Kalel "The more vegan food videos I post, the more my head tilts" Smith.

Iasomie
Informer
Informer

Post by Iasomie »

_Watercolor
Talker
Talker

Post by _Watercolor »

Shane Dawson loves watching this shit show just as much as we do. Only difference is he gets a backstage pass.
:grump:

Okaaaybye
Learner
Learner

Post by Okaaaybye »

blackkatxx wrote:
HubertCumberdale wrote:
Emily2424 wrote:

I do remember her saying something negative about mock meat as well. I was thinking that when watching her video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
^ Yup!! In one of her vlogs from last yea (I think), she filmed herself eating a "chicken" sandwich and complained how the fake chicken meat looked too real for her to eat.

Post by Guest »

KittyGussip wrote:I didnt watch her back then and she shared a family-pic before online

maybe its because I dont live in America but her father looks like a normal caucasian man
nothing is wrong with that, but everything is wrong with lying to seem "unique"
Can i just say this pic makes me sad because she really does look pretty here and like she just ruined it

rikku9
Debater
Debater

Post by rikku9 »

Did this thread die? lol....

But really, she's so damn boring and sad now there isn't much to say. If she's back with Cyrus she's a damn idiot, it's obvious they are toxic to each other and she's been on a long slow downward spiral for a long time. It was painful to see her try to be funny in her makeup video, it was so forced and awkward. She's lost all semblance of a personality at this point.

I remember her boasting about how independent she is... I wonder if the delusion has worn off and she realizes that she can't even function without a boyfriend. Kalel, since you read here, it's not to late to start a new life where you don't have to hate yourself. Stop being such a self centered narcissist and your life will start to take on meaning. Because as of now your life is obviously totally meaningless... and it's embarrassing to watch your videos now, they are so obviously just a lame attempt to stay relevant and keep the cash flowing

Return to “Kalel”