Kalel Smith: New Year, New Face, New Phase (Part 38)

idontknow

Kalel Smith: New Year, New Face, New Phase (Part 38)

Post by idontknow »

I think this one had the most votes. Continue on here! <3

Binx
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kalel Smith: New Year, New Face, New Phase (Part 38)

Post by Binx »

Unfortunately, most of her following will probably forget about her bitter tweet about Christmas. Every time she tweets something so offensive, a lot of people just seem to forget. :| I hope that isn't the case with this, though.

Izabella

Post by Izabella »

Will she vlog her vacation? Might as well make some ad $ from it

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

following :nana:

0_JinxToMinx_0
Informer
Informer

Post by 0_JinxToMinx_0 »

Kalel squanders a lot of video opportunities. Honestly, if she sat on the Mexican beach or hotel pool and just trained the camera on the beach/pool, she'd get ample revenue. She rarely takes advantage of things like that. I don't know if that's smart or considerate of her, lmao. (like, if someone's kid would be entertained by a 2x3 piece of paper 100% as much as a gourmet play kitchen, they don't give them the paper, b/c they're a good parent)

In the many hours that have passed, she has gotten a good number of people defending her, as well, and her numbers have not fallen enough and her YouTube number will eventually overtake the # of offended people that unsubbed and then some. For her to fall from her undeserved grace, she needs to keep on tweeting crap a couple times a month for probably over a year. But good on the hundreds of people that finally saw the light. Bet GG and even other sites on the opposite side of minion are getting a lot of lurkers right now (haven't checked, lol).

sakuyuuki
Stalker
Stalker

Post by sakuyuuki »

lol she deleted her tweet...as expected :roll:

staedtler
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by staedtler »

0_JinxToMinx_0
Informer
Informer

Post by 0_JinxToMinx_0 »

Oh, and honestly, this CANNOT be a coincidence. ok, fine, it could, but a big one
Kalel Anthony twitter.png
This could be how he convinced her some things were shitty to do – back in the beginning of their relationship when he still had a voice or something.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

meowlizzz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by meowlizzz »

Binx wrote:Unfortunately, most of her following will probably forget about her bitter tweet about Christmas. Every time she tweets something so offensive, a lot of people just seem to forget. :| I hope that isn't the case with this, though.
Some fans are just blind followers, and this unfortunately even applies to Kalel. Some people will support her no matter what. Sometimes hardcore fans will ignore and excuse any mistakes their idols make, especially young fans. It's sad. I wish more people would come to their senses too.

ohnok
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ohnok »

I know this has been said before, but she's such a privileged brat. I start to feel bad for her, then I see her vegan posts and want to slap her. I don't believe the world needs fur for fashion, and some of her points ARE valid. Sure, us as Americans can do better, but there are places like the arctic where a vegan diet isn't plausible!! She tweeted "go beyond your programming". Back at you, Kristen.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Rose57
Informer
Informer

Post by Rose57 »

ohnok wrote:I know this has been said before, but she's such a privileged brat. I start to feel bad for her, then I see her vegan posts and want to slap her. I don't believe the world needs fur for fashion, and some of her points ARE valid. Sure, us as Americans can do better, but there are places like the arctic where a vegan diet isn't plausible!! She tweeted "go beyond your programming". Back at you, Kristen.

it wouldbe interesting to see how she would cope in africa where she might not have access to whole foods or trader joes for all her vegan junkfoods.... you know in a situation where she wasnt STAYING AT A RESORT like she did in south africa but actually on the continent near an actual reservation/preserve. i dont think she would hack it

Teddiursa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Teddiursa »

shoshana89 wrote:
ohnok wrote:I know this has been said before, but she's such a privileged brat. I start to feel bad for her, then I see her vegan posts and want to slap her. I don't believe the world needs fur for fashion, and some of her points ARE valid. Sure, us as Americans can do better, but there are places like the arctic where a vegan diet isn't plausible!! She tweeted "go beyond your programming". Back at you, Kristen.

it wouldbe interesting to see how she would cope in africa where she might not have access to whole foods or trader joes for all her vegan junkfoods.... you know in a situation where she wasnt STAYING AT A RESORT like she did in south africa but actually on the continent near an actual reservation/preserve. i dont think she would hack it
In Guest’s delusional mind, she would live in Disney’s version of an African country where she’ll live in a glamorous tree house and save the apes. She would never cut it if she had to move to a poverty-stricken country with barely any electricity or running water, where access to an abundance of fresh fruits and veggies is slim, and people eat cows, chickens, goats, etc because they need food for the week. She wouldn’t be able to handle it.

MISSMAGE
Learner
Learner

Post by MISSMAGE »

shoshana89 wrote:

Yeah, we all know she's only a vegan when it's convenient to her. In LA it's extremely convenient to be vegan. You can eat just as lazily/unhealthily as any average omnivore here due to all the vegan restaurants and the processed vegan junk products available everywhere. If she lived anywhere else being vegan would require a lot more work and sacrifice. I doubt she could do it considering she couldn't even sacrifice an animal dress, or an animal storage box when they suited her "aesthetic" more than anything else that was available.

Rose57
Informer
Informer

Post by Rose57 »

MISSMAGE wrote:In LA it's extremely convenient to be vegan.
i think this only bothers me because she literally NEVER acknowledges her privilege.

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

Wow after those tweets I am SO done with her. People are allowed to have differing opinions, but bitter Betty is Just too much. So condescending, so judgmental, and so bitter. One day she'll get her just desserts. But hopefully she gets a wake-up call and changes before then.

Post by Guest »

shoshana89 wrote:
MISSMAGE wrote:In LA it's extremely convenient to be vegan.
i think this only bothers me because she literally NEVER acknowledges her privilege.
and if a fan told her they are vegetarian & cant be vegan in their country she acts like they are liars :roll:
I bet she cant even go vegan if she stopped going to restaurants alone because she is too lazy to cook a healthy meal everyday :?

Alina88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alina88 »

angelaj0921 wrote:One day she'll get her just desserts. But hopefully she gets a wake-up call and changes before then.
Well, you might say the whole veneer situation is a little bit of her getting hers. Also, despite all of her money and how spoiled she is and easy her life is, she has no one left that wants to be around her and she is genuinely miserable. But none of that seems to humble her one bit. She is acting more condescending, disrespectful and bitchy than ever. So I don't really have any faith that this girl will ever genuinely change her ways and become a better person. I think the most we will ever see is her pretending to be a good person, like when she pretended to be into charity for Cyrus, or pretending to be a fun, sweet girl like when she pretended for Anthony. Her true personality seems to be pretty rotten.

Izabella

Post by Izabella »

Yeah in L.A. you can postmate from vegan places specifically.. so even if the grocery stores are closed or you're just extremely lazy and don't want to leave the house or cook something, you can easily get any vegan meal from postmates and probably have a ton of options too. Like they have vegan pizza options, vegan thai food, veggie grill, etc. Yeah if I was rich and living in L.A. I would probably be vegan too. She also lives alone and is 100% in control of what food is being bought and cooked around her. People living with parents who are part of a culture where meat is very common can't say the same. We don't even have postmates in Canada, we have UberEats Foodora, JustEat, etc. where there's barely vegan restaurants offered. You really have like 1-2 options at best per restaurant, and that's assuming you get no protein at all, just noodles or rice with some veggies. These L.A. youtubers are so stuck in their bubble and unaware how 99% of the rest of the world live day to day.

queenalice
Informer
Informer

Post by queenalice »

You know what would really hurt her following? If any big YouTuber called her out on her bullshit. Too bad everyone's avoiding her like wildfire.

Can someone explain the Anthony tweet to me?

Post by Guest »

queenalice wrote:You know what would really hurt her following? If any big YouTuber called her out on her bullshit. Too bad everyone's avoiding her like wildfire.

Can someone explain the Anthony tweet to me?
He tweeted this then deleted it
after deleting it he tweeted this:
[tweet][/tweet]

alot of his fans got the joke tho :roll:

Return to “Kalel”