Kalel Smith, Vegan Queen & PhD in Royal BS (Part 37)

TopYouTubeScams
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kalel Smith, Vegan Queen & PhD in Royal BS (Part 37)

Post by TopYouTubeScams »

katiebell wrote:Lolllll as soon as I saw the Twitter debacle I came on here to see what people had to say about it. I'm dying.

It sounds like an edgy 12-year-old going through a 'rebellious' phase, talking about how 'woke' they are and how religion is a sham. Give me a break. Also, regardless of what she believes, she's really shooting herself in the foot here.

Imagine her putting down Muslims and pointing out inconsistencies in the Quran, or making fun of Jews and picking apart the Torah. But for some reason, in her mind it's "cool" to make fun of Christianity and the Bible to prove how 'woke' you are. :roll:

For someone who is supposed to be miss perfectionist-social media-celebrity-queen, she sure doesn't think about her image or how making bitchy disrespectful comments will affect her fanbase. Someone like Taylor Swift, whom she used to idolize, would NEVER say anything that would offend her large following. She doesn't think before she posts and it makes her look so stupid.
I disagree with you on the 'She doesn't think before she posts'. I would say she thought a lot about what she posted that time. She wanted people to get mad. She's angry or sad inside and rebelling. I am not saying that she has to be a certain religion or anything..I am just saying that she planned that tweet out..believe me.

TopYouTubeScams
Debater
Debater

Post by TopYouTubeScams »

How do y'all know Cyrus is done with her? Just asking if I missed something. Last I knew they were still hanging out some.

Post by Guest »

Izabella wrote:Kalel Smith: The Woke Queen Living Among Us Programmed Peasants

Kalel Smith: New Year, New Face, New Phase

Kalel Smith: No Different Views and Beliefs Allowed
Lmaoo i love the first 2. The second one i like the best tho.

Teddiursa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Kalel Smith, Vegan Queen & PhD in Royal BS (Part 37)

Post by Teddiursa »

TopYouTubeScams wrote:How do y'all know Cyrus is done with her? Just asking if I missed something. Last I knew they were still hanging out some.
I think most of us just assumed since she’s doing what she’s always done when she breaks up with her ex’s—reaches out to old friends, changes her style from Mom couture to revealing clothing, has multiple public meltdowns on social media.

Plus, it was a bit odd Cyrus didn’t bring her as a date to that wedding he attended when she’s been his wedding date before. She also went on vacation alone...if they were dating, I think she would bring her boyfriend along on a romantic beach vacation especially around the holidays when most people have time off from work.

She hasn’t announced their break up so we could be wrong. History tends to repeat itself though and it seems like Guest is on the hunt for a new man Image

lolwut
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lolwut »

It does seem like they’ve broken up. I doubt she would’ve had that twitter meltdown last week if they were together and happy. He did go into her live chat and comment stuff though, so I assume it ended on ok terms.

I’m actually shocked that Evelina dropped her though. I wonder if Cyrus told her a bunch of crap about her, and Evelina took his side.

Catbug
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Catbug »

hermesbirkin wrote:
Izabella wrote:Kalel Smith: The Woke Queen Living Among Us Programmed Peasants

Kalel Smith: New Year, New Face, New Phase

Kalel Smith: No Different Views and Beliefs Allowed
Lmaoo i love the first 2. The second one i like the best tho.
Definitely the second one.

dramallamalolol
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by dramallamalolol »

Kalel "watchmecomplainandstuff" Smith: The vegan tryhard

mameha
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mameha »

What she said about getting sun in moderate doses being beneficial was true. But when she did an abrupt change to:

"As long as you're putting the right stuff in your body, you really shouldn't have to worry too much about cancer"

Um, this is so wrong. There are people with genetic predispositions to cancer that no amount of healthy living could prevent. Cancer is a VERY complex, multistep process, with so many different factors involved.

If she honestly thinks her vegan diet is going to shield her from cancer or any other ailment I've got news for her: she's going to be very fucking disappointed.

Return to “Kalel”