Kalel Smith, Vegan Queen & PhD in Royal BS (Part 37)

idontknow

Re: Kalel Smith, Vegan Queen & PhD in Royal BS (Part 37)

Post by idontknow »

It's kind of sad because she's been so toxic and drove everyone out of her life that she probably didn't receive or give anything for Christmas at all. Definitely super bitter.

Also, new thread titles? Any suggestions?

Alina88
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by Alina88 »

idontknow wrote:It's kind of sad because she's been so toxic and drove everyone out of her life that she probably didn't receive or give anything for Christmas at all. Definitely super bitter.

I'm sure her mom at least mailed her some presents. I remember those old vlogs w/Anthony where they were opening up the gifts her mom sent them and she was joking about how her mom always goes overboard. Plus, she always had the option of flying back home to spend it with family so she wouldn't be alone and bitter. Instead, in her true selfish Kalel fashion, she decided to just act like a little grinch and spread her bitterness to as many people as possible.

Post by Guest »

^
^
I know my mom would feel so sad -not angry, sad- if she saw me traveling to a whole different country instead of visiting her for a holiday
I dont think she give a shit about family-time, she didnt visit them for Christmas for few years now

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

Kristin Smith Botched Lonely Hippie Part 38

giraffe
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by giraffe »

Devout Christian Kristen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

peekapie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by peekapie »

Serendipitous wrote:
Gem_woody wrote:
Teddiursa wrote:Kalel:

Also Kalel:

She’s probably extra bitter this year because she has no one to buy her lavish gifts or convince them to wear ugly sweaters #MerryChristmas
I'd just to like point out that you can be an extreme atheist and still celebrate Christmas and feel festive. Christmas is very religious in the UK anymore..I'd say most of the people that celebrate it aren't religious at all
That doesn't make sense though, you know what I mean lol? Like, you are celebrating a holiday you don't believe in? That's illogical. I'm not trying to start a debate or anything cause I'm not even religious myself. I don't care who wants to celebrate or abstain from celebrating Christmas, but I at least wish people would be logically consistent. If you're celebrating Christmas and are an atheist, that's totally fine, but you can't insult Christmas and its origins then. Like, that's illogical lol.

Can you imagine that? "Christmas is so stupid," the atheist exclaims as she decorates her Christmas tree LOL. At the end of the day, Christmas is a religious holiday. If you're not religious and still want to celebrate it then go ahead, but you're going to look dumb af if you publically insult it like kalel did.

All I wish is for people like kalel to at least acknowledge their inconsistencies and hypocrisies. Can she at least address the fact that she celebrates the very holiday she considers to be "laughable?"
I would encourage you to actually research where Christmas came from. I was raised Christian (currently identify as agnostic/atheist) and I love Christmas. I wouldn't ever tweet something so insensitive, especially around an important Holiday. That being said, most of Christmas is not religious in and of itself, for example, watching Christmas themed movies, drinking cocoa, listening to Christmas songs, spending time with family, playing in the snow, looking at Christmas lights, etc. Sure, some people bring an element of religion to it because they believe in God and Jesus and that's great for them. I wouldn't ever try to take that away from them.

That being said, Christmas started off as a Pagan Holiday that Christians basically adopted and took for their own. Christ wasn't even born on or around Christmas day - that is just the day Christians celebrate his birth. And I'm totally fine with that. Even when I was Christian, I celebrated Christmas both because I believed in Christ and because I loved the Holiday itself.

Teddiursa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Teddiursa »

idontknow wrote:
Kristin ‘New Face, Who Dis’ Smith

katiebell
Learner
Learner

Post by katiebell »

Lolllll as soon as I saw the Twitter debacle I came on here to see what people had to say about it. I'm dying.

It sounds like an edgy 12-year-old going through a 'rebellious' phase, talking about how 'woke' they are and how religion is a sham. Give me a break. Also, regardless of what she believes, she's really shooting herself in the foot here.

Imagine her putting down Muslims and pointing out inconsistencies in the Quran, or making fun of Jews and picking apart the Torah. But for some reason, in her mind it's "cool" to make fun of Christianity and the Bible to prove how 'woke' you are. :roll:

For someone who is supposed to be miss perfectionist-social media-celebrity-queen, she sure doesn't think about her image or how making bitchy disrespectful comments will affect her fanbase. Someone like Taylor Swift, whom she used to idolize, would NEVER say anything that would offend her large following. She doesn't think before she posts and it makes her look so stupid.
Last edited by katiebell on Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

LilyPie
Debater
Debater

Post by LilyPie »

Teddiursa wrote:
idontknow wrote:
Kristin ‘New Face, Who Dis’ Smith
Kalel "Scrooge" Smith: Even More Bitter

Kalel Smith: Cofessions of a (twenty-something) drama queen

Kalel the Amoeba: What will she become next?

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

She can't just let people enjoy themselves! She has to try and make people feel stupid, embarrassed and beneath her! What a horrible horrible person she is! She thinks she can hack it as a ''controversial figure'' but really she is a disrespectful pig! (no offence to pigs lol)

She thinks she is ''challenging'' idiots :roll: But really, SHE is the idiot (and a delusional one!) And my goodness what a boring dumb c*nt to LECTURE people on Christmas day ffs!

(I'm not even Christian but fucking hell I would not say that kind of bullshit to anyone, especially on Christmas day!)
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

Kalel the edgelord

Izabella

Post by Izabella »

Kalel Smith: The Woke Queen Living Among Us Programmed Peasants

Kalel Smith: New Year, New Face, New Phase

Kalel Smith: No Different Views and Beliefs Allowed

katiebell
Learner
Learner

Post by katiebell »

Cheryl Blossom wrote:Kalel the edgelord

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

emmagossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emmagossiper »

Izabella wrote:Kalel Smith: The Woke Queen Living Among Us Programmed Peasants

Kalel Smith: New Year, New Face, New Phase

Kalel Smith: No Different Views and Beliefs Allowed
I like new year, new face, new phase :tu:

Alina88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alina88 »

Wokelel Smith: The Plastic Bitter Queen of Twitter

katiebell
Learner
Learner

Post by katiebell »

"New Face, who dis" is my favorite

Teddiursa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Teddiursa »

Cheryl Blossom wrote:Kalel the edgelord

OMG! Can’t stop laughing...totally something Guest would do Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Serendipitous
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Serendipitous »

peekapie wrote:
Serendipitous wrote:
Gem_woody wrote:
Teddiursa wrote:Kalel:

Also Kalel:

She’s probably extra bitter this year because she has no one to buy her lavish gifts or convince them to wear ugly sweaters #MerryChristmas
I'd just to like point out that you can be an extreme atheist and still celebrate Christmas and feel festive. Christmas is very religious in the UK anymore..I'd say most of the people that celebrate it aren't religious at all
That doesn't make sense though, you know what I mean lol? Like, you are celebrating a holiday you don't believe in? That's illogical. I'm not trying to start a debate or anything cause I'm not even religious myself. I don't care who wants to celebrate or abstain from celebrating Christmas, but I at least wish people would be logically consistent. If you're celebrating Christmas and are an atheist, that's totally fine, but you can't insult Christmas and its origins then. Like, that's illogical lol.

Can you imagine that? "Christmas is so stupid," the atheist exclaims as she decorates her Christmas tree LOL. At the end of the day, Christmas is a religious holiday. If you're not religious and still want to celebrate it then go ahead, but you're going to look dumb af if you publically insult it like kalel did.

All I wish is for people like kalel to at least acknowledge their inconsistencies and hypocrisies. Can she at least address the fact that she celebrates the very holiday she considers to be "laughable?"
I would encourage you to actually research where Christmas came from. I was raised Christian (currently identify as agnostic/atheist) and I love Christmas. I wouldn't ever tweet something so insensitive, especially around an important Holiday. That being said, most of Christmas is not religious in and of itself, for example, watching Christmas themed movies, drinking cocoa, listening to Christmas songs, spending time with family, playing in the snow, looking at Christmas lights, etc. Sure, some people bring an element of religion to it because they believe in God and Jesus and that's great for them. I wouldn't ever try to take that away from them.

That being said, Christmas started off as a Pagan Holiday that Christians basically adopted and took for their own. Christ wasn't even born on or around Christmas day - that is just the day Christians celebrate his birth. And I'm totally fine with that. Even when I was Christian, I celebrated Christmas both because I believed in Christ and because I loved the Holiday itself.
Yep, I already knew all of that lol. But now it is regarded as a religious holiday, so I was just using the modern interpretation. When i mentioned "and its origins" I knew I'd messed up but I didn't think somebody was going to try to correct me and my time to edit the post again had already ran out.

I vote for the title being "new year, new face, new phase"

tkadvil
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tkadvil »

To be fair Kalel was just harping on the Christian narrative, doesn't mean she is a hypocrite for celebrating Christmas. I'm atheist and I celebrate Christmas. Even though it is a Christian (adopted) holiday, it does not have to be celebrated that way. I celebrate Christmas as a festive time with friends, family, love, gifts, movies, decorations, etc.

With that being said, it was still extremely assholey and insensitive of her to say what she said, especially at Christmas time. Of course the Christian narrative sounds illogical. It's supposed to, it's about miracles.

dew
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dew »

tkadvil wrote:With that being said, it was still extremely assholey and insensitive of her to say what she said, especially at Christmas time. Of course the Christian narrative sounds illogical. It's supposed to, it's about miracles.
That's the crux of it (no pun intended): Kalel always comes across as a smug, unlikeable asshole whenever she's talking about veganism, religion, health, science, etc.

And yes, this bitch is clearly bitter that she's alone during the holidays. She is so sad and obvious.

Return to “Kalel”