Kalel Smith, Vegan Queen & PhD in Royal BS (Part 37)

mirrorball
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kalel Smith, Vegan Queen & PhD in Royal BS (Part 37)

Post by mirrorball »

Out of all of those replies to her tweet and she deleted mine! :rofl: :FU:

I still can't believe that she has a "following" after repeatedly disrespecting people on social media. YET, the internet is her source of income. I don't get it! This girl is full of SHIT! She's not the "queen of vegans". She needed a platform for Youtube - she tried make up and failed, she tried fashion and failed, she tried cosplay (which I'll give her credit for, was good) but she was too lazy, she tried vlogging with her Youtube famous boyfriend and failed. She likes labels and she likes being called a vegan. Remember, she wanted to be called a vegan before she even WAS a vegan. She doesn't give a shit about animals, she only gives a shit about herself. Everything that she tries to present herself on the internet is a lie. I believe that only Twitter shows her true self. Why do you think she deletes so many pictures and videos? It isn't OCD or perfectionism. Its the fact that the image that she wants to be portrayed for herself gets questioned, or it wasn't the image that she wanted to come across (ie. she didn't get the response that she was hoping) - so she deletes it. She can get all of the plastic surgery that she wants, it still won't hide the ugliness inside of her.

MISSMAGE
Learner
Learner

Post by MISSMAGE »

I've never seen anyone try and fail harder to convince themselves and the world of their superiority. She legitimately thinks she's intelligent for pointing out that Mary's sexless pregnancy was scientifically impossible? That's the whole point, Kristen. Every Christian understands that, hence the concept of a miracle. The whole point of Christianity is having faith in a power greater than what humanity can comprehend without arrogantly requiring "proof". Whether you believe in its narrative or not, the Bible does make excellent cases for the importance of having humility and the dangers of worshiping and idolizing limited human-beings instead of the greater power that brought humanity and life into existence (whatever that may be). I don't see how that's something to be laughed at or mocked by someone with the flimsiest character I've ever seen.

This was such a bitter and unnecessary statement to make (not to mention stupid). I wonder if she envies the conviction and purpose Christians have since, despite her lifetime of pretending, she's NEVER had either of those things.
Last edited by MISSMAGE on Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

assertives
Learner
Learner

Post by assertives »

This is gold.

I totally regretted clicking on that link to her tweet. Such a waste of my data and energy and got myself upset in the end. :|

Teddiursa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Teddiursa »

Kalel:

Also Kalel:

She’s probably extra bitter this year because she has no one to buy her lavish gifts or convince them to wear ugly sweaters #MerryChristmas

Post by Guest »

In her mind, the backlash she got from this tweet probably just reaffirms how "painfully logical" she really is. Everyone else is too sensitive. In reality, she's a slave to her destructive emotions. This tweet just comes from a place of anger, insecurity and bitterness. She never forms well thought out, objective opinions. She has no patience or maturity for that.

Alina88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alina88 »

Teddiursa wrote:Kalel:
Lol, this tweet. Did she have a head injury recently? Why is she so triggered over the virgin Mary in the first place? Regardless of whether or not you are religious and find what she is saying offensive, she just sounds so idiotic.

Gem_woody
Learner
Learner

Post by Gem_woody »

Also Kalel:

She’s probably extra bitter this year because she has no one to buy her lavish gifts or convince them to wear ugly sweaters #MerryChristmas
I'd just to like point out that you can be an extreme atheist and still celebrate Christmas and feel festive. Christmas is very religious in the UK anymore..I'd say most of the people that celebrate it aren't religious at all

Moonshadow
Talker
Talker

Post by Moonshadow »

"I respect religion" - Kalel Kitten Sunday, July 13, 2014 Source Frilly + Fancy blogspot

Serendipitous
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Serendipitous »

Gem_woody wrote:

Also Kalel:

I'd just to like point out that you can be an extreme atheist and still celebrate Christmas and feel festive. Christmas is very religious in the UK anymore..I'd say most of the people that celebrate it aren't religious at all
That doesn't make sense though, you know what I mean lol? Like, you are celebrating a holiday you don't believe in? That's illogical. I'm not trying to start a debate or anything cause I'm not even religious myself. I don't care who wants to celebrate or abstain from celebrating Christmas, but I at least wish people would be logically consistent. If you're celebrating Christmas and are an atheist, that's totally fine, but you can't insult Christmas and its origins then. Like, that's illogical lol.

Can you imagine that? "Christmas is so stupid," the atheist exclaims as she decorates her Christmas tree LOL. At the end of the day, Christmas is a religious holiday. If you're not religious and still want to celebrate it then go ahead, but you're going to look dumb af if you publically insult it like kalel did.

All I wish is for people like kalel to at least acknowledge their inconsistencies and hypocrisies. Can she at least address the fact that she celebrates the very holiday she considers to be "laughable?"

fail_dawson
Debater
Debater

Post by fail_dawson »

DemiA wrote:In her mind, the backlash she got from this tweet probably just reaffirms how "painfully logical" she really is. Everyone else is too sensitive.
Maybe her next phase is "being Onision".

atone
Lurker
Lurker

Post by atone »

I often see Onision replying to her tweets and stuff tbh. Maybe she caught on to that and is trying to lock him down :P

Burgundy
Learner
Learner

Post by Burgundy »

She appears to be one of those people that are not religious, but think a lot about religion. I wonder if she'll make a 180 turn and her next phase will be Christian Kristin, I assume it'll only take one self help book to do that. :D :D

Post by Guest »

atone wrote:I often see Onision replying to her tweets and stuff tbh. Maybe she caught on to that and is trying to lock him down :P
it will be easy, he was ok with having sex with his wife`s GF... that whole situation was off :?
I can see him dating Kalel publicly like its nothing even if his wife was not OK with it :lol:

I also agree with Serendipitous, you cant make fun of Christmas and Celebrate it :roll:

Teddiursa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Teddiursa »

Gem_woody wrote:

Also Kalel:

Oh I know. I’m not religious and I’ve celebrated Christmas my entire life. I was just pointing out the fact that Christmas for Kalel has always been about the presents under her tree. Now that she has no one to spoil her, she has nothing better to do than insult people.

There’s something wrong with Kalel where she thinks, “I’m so woke. Why isn’t anyone else agreeing with me? Why is everyone a sheep, refusing to question Christmas??” What she doesn’t understand is most people have emotions and chose not to insult someone else’s faith.

Violalyn
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Violalyn »

Speaking of Onision, he did a video on polyamory and said that a Youtuber asked him about it. Naturally, I commented "Kalel?" Lol

elegantly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elegantly »

Seasidedreams wrote: I think it's a combination of her getting a sick sense of enjoyment out of hurting others and ruining their happiness, because she herself is full of jealousy, misery and self-hate..
Ding ding ding! Plus, if she had someone to spend Christmas with, she'd be singing a different tune.

emmagossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emmagossiper »

i still cannot believe what Kalel did to her teeth...
shes slowly morphing to this guy (rodrigoalvesuk his ig) :D

http://i64.tinypic.com/n33qew.jpg (his veneers, reminds me of Kalels)

elegantly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elegantly »

I'm glad she's getting so much flack and negativity from the tweet. I bet she was expecting lots of people saying "YASSS VEGAN QUEEN SERVE THAT TEA SHOW THAT VIRGIN WHO IS THE REAL QUEEN."

Alina88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alina88 »

elegantly wrote:
Seasidedreams wrote: I think it's a combination of her getting a sick sense of enjoyment out of hurting others and ruining their happiness, because she herself is full of jealousy, misery and self-hate..
Ding ding ding! Plus, if she had someone to spend Christmas with, she'd be singing a different tune.
Definitely. If Operation Tits Out at Joey's party had been a success and she had a new victim in her clutches, she probably would have been tweeting out things like: Merry Xmas! Making my fancy vegan Christmas dinner for the love of my life! I need it to be clear to him that I am wifey material lol! We are so in love its scary! I just love the holidays, I can't wait to get into my vegan hot cocoa and open presents with my future fiance! He is even better than @anthonypadilla and my other two irrelevant ex's combined!

Teddiursa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Teddiursa »

Alina88 wrote:
elegantly wrote:
Definitely. If Operation Tits Out at Joey's party had been a success and she had a new victim in her clutches, she probably would have been tweeting out things like: Merry Xmas! Making my fancy vegan Christmas dinner for the love of my life! I need it to be clear to him that I am wifey material lol! We are so in love its scary! I just love the holidays, I can't wait to get into my vegan hot cocoa and open presents with my future fiance! He is even better than @anthonypadilla and my other two irrelevant ex's combined!
Lmao! You’re so right.

She did the same exact thing with Cyrus during their first Thanksgiving and Christmas. I can just picture her sitting at home alone this Christmas, zero presents under the tree, thinking about how she can stay relevant...so she tweets offensive nonsense into the world in order to get the attention she so desperately seeks.

Return to “Kalel”