Kalel Smith, Vegan Queen & PhD in Royal BS (Part 37)

idontknow

Kalel Smith, Vegan Queen & PhD in Royal BS (Part 37)

Post by idontknow »

For those of you who want to discuss Kalel, continue on here! <3

You are all welcome to continue discussing the mod on the old thread, it might actually get it some attention since it's going way over the page limit. I just want to make sure people that actually want to talk about her have a place to continue.

robin21
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kalel Smith, Vegan Queen & PhD in Royal BS (Part 37)

Post by robin21 »

I like the "PhD in royal BS" :)

coconut_queen
Informer
Informer

Post by coconut_queen »

I think Kalel Smith is the name she goes by when she does “guest” appearances so it’s good to keep that in the title. The rest is hilarious so well done!

I was thinking something like: Kalel “I love my body so I got a boob job and two nose jobs” Smith.

I actually got in a YouTube argument with her over her healthy eating bullshit about not being motivated because she loves her body. I called her out on her appearance being the only thing that motivates her to do anything.

"Please give me all your money"

Serendipitous
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Serendipitous »

coconut_queen wrote:I think Kalel Smith is the name she goes by when she does “guest” appearances so it’s good to keep that in the title. The rest is hilarious so well done!

I was thinking something like: Kalel “I love my body so I got a boob job and two nose jobs” Smith.

I actually got in a YouTube argument with her over her healthy eating bullshit about not being motivated because she loves her body. I called her out on her appearance being the only thing that motivates her to do anything.
Lol i saw that comment! And she completely missed misunderstood what you said. She said “I literally just said I’m eating healthier for my health not for my appearance!1!” Um yeah and you’re struggling to do it because you “literally” just said you have no motivation to eat healthier because you already like the way that you look. That was your whole point, that the only time she feels motivated to do something is when it pertains to her looks. But it went completely over her head

Sparksdragon
Informer
Informer

Post by Sparksdragon »

I really try to not at her comment section. All The “YAS Queen slay! Queen kalel.” It’s so cringy.

idontknow

Post by idontknow »

Sparksdragon wrote:I really try to not at her comment section. All The “YAS Queen slay! Queen kalel.” It’s so cringy.
The amount of people that call her "mom" :?

MariaTeru18
Lurker
Lurker

Post by MariaTeru18 »

That's so bizarre... People calling her mom :? I'm fine with the "auntie" name, it's fun in some way... But that mom stuff is so weird :rofl:

kmk23
Learner
Learner

Post by kmk23 »

Serendipitous wrote:
coconut_queen wrote:I think Kalel Smith is the name she goes by when she does “guest” appearances so it’s good to keep that in the title. The rest is hilarious so well done!

Lol i saw that comment! And she completely missed misunderstood what you said. She said “I literally just said I’m eating healthier for my health not for my appearance!1!” Um yeah and you’re struggling to do it because you “literally” just said you have no motivation to eat healthier because you already like the way that you look. That was your whole point, that the only time she feels motivated to do something is when it pertains to her looks. But it went completely over her head

Also, didn't she just do a video not too long ago about how she was trying to eat the absolute most nutritious things? Like she was doing the turmeric shots with black pepper and eating a ton of vegetables and being super into nutrition was her 'new thing' ??

0_JinxToMinx_0
Informer
Informer

Post by 0_JinxToMinx_0 »

She is a mother to her kitties. Kabuki and Mogwai haven't died yet, so she's got to be mothering them somewhat.

Her comment section is a real eye-opener into why she is still so popular.

Post by Guest »

Palina Maree wrote:She is a mother to her kitties. Kabuki and Mogwai haven't died yet, so she's got to be mothering them somewhat.

She deletes a lot of negative comments tho.

noli90
Learner
Learner

Post by noli90 »

Only saw her depression video and a few vegan ones, and mainly note her ocpd traits and her being pleased to be an intj( which is nothing to be proud of, based on my experiences wth tj types). A few family members have that mental disorder of ocpd, which seems to be one of the most insufferable personality disorders because of this delusion they think they are never wrong,and actually are perfect and everybody else is stupid or moral sheep, or else they delete anybody (or coerce them) with a different POV.

Being around a person who thinks they are logical because they tested(or think they tested) as a T type, is funny, as the intjs, entjs, intps are some of the most illogical people ever, and are years behind emotionally in maturity, typically.

What can one do with ocpd types, who are distorted and wrong a lot, and don't have the humility to admit they will never be perfect and should stop mythologizing themselves when they are literally emotional cripples..
It’s horrifying because they rarely leave the house, are extremely demanding, stand in harsh judgement of you, are grandiose, waste decades( if they are old) spinning their wheels but spin their reality to be grander than they are...

I have no idea why she is so popular and why people want to be her, but there must be a lot of unhappy people out there and those snowed by her “ misunderstood, too smart for the world” act (when she is just another misfit)based on no education or actual achievements, other than views. She is getting too old for these self indulgent behaviors. The 40 year old version will be a mess unless she grows up.

Serendipitous
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Serendipitous »

Sparksdragon wrote:I really try to not at her comment section. All The “YAS Queen slay! Queen kalel.” It’s so cringy.
Omg yes! I hate that. They sound so crazy to me. I feel like they’re in some type of alternative universe from me.

Wishesfireworks
Talker
Talker

Post by Wishesfireworks »

Youtubers have cult followings nowawdays...
YAS
SLAY
QUEEN
MOM
DAD
Also, all teeny boppers who should be worrying about not flunking out of high school. :FU:

mameha
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mameha »

Wishesfireworks wrote:Youtubers have cult followings nowawdays...
YAS
SLAY
QUEEN
MOM
DAD
Also, all teeny boppers who should be worrying about not flunking out of high school. :FU:
All I can think of is Drew's Tyler Oakley fan impersonation:

Sparksdragon
Informer
Informer

Post by Sparksdragon »

This is probably pointless but I just realized she changed her ‘about’ from the last time I really looked at it. No joking or bitchiness when I say reading ‘28 year old student’ along with ‘my life is relatively uneventful’ sounds just super sad.

Well I mean, it’s way sadder reading that after you realize you’ve been watching the same girl on and off for seven years and she’s pretty much at the same place she started, except she’s in California now and has two cats instead of one. :?

Where does the time go.

shamey
Learner
Learner

Post by shamey »

Has she reached 2 million since she and Anthony split it has she stayed at 1.9 this past few years?

Bee95
Learner
Learner

Post by Bee95 »

shamey wrote:Has she reached 2 million since she and Anthony split it has she stayed at 1.9 this past few years?
I believe she did reach it at some point and then it dropped again, i'm not sure though.

Trimis de pe al meu SM-A520F folosind Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Does anyone remember how many subs she had in 2014?

idontknow

Post by idontknow »

Bee95 wrote:
shamey wrote:Has she reached 2 million since she and Anthony split it has she stayed at 1.9 this past few years?
I believe she did reach it at some point and then it dropped again, i'm not sure though.

Trimis de pe al meu SM-A520F folosind Tapatalk
Yes, she reached 2 million, then dropped back down to 1.8, and now she's getting close to 2 million again.

sanneke
Debater
Debater

Post by sanneke »

hermesbirkin wrote:
Palina Maree wrote:She is a mother to her kitties. Kabuki and Mogwai haven't died yet, so she's got to be mothering them somewhat.

She deletes a lot of negative comments tho.
Yes she deletes a lot of the negative comments and also a lot of her followers are young impressionable girls who look up to her and don't know anything about life.

Return to “Kalel”