Kristin "Pseudointellectu-lel" Smith (Part 36)

tuskvegas
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kristin "Pseudointellectu-lel" Smith (Part 36)

Post by tuskvegas »

coralribbons wrote:EDITED There are none so lost as those who won't see. Here's a fun dare, go to an Islamic website and use "Fuck Mohammed!" as an expletive, do it then see what happens. I bet you'll get far more than a *no religious slurs, ty*

Saying "*no religious slurs ty*!" as an expletive is incredibly offensive to some, same as saying ret.ard, Tran.ny, fa.ggot, que.er, dy.ke, the "n" word, etc. I'm sure you don't find censoring those words "lame", and im sure you support the censoring of those words, so why do you find censoring using the name of the Living Son of the One True God as an expletive "lame"?
things that wouldn't happen on the gossip garden :roll:

I didn't realize this was a religious site and comparable to going on an Islamic website.

Firefly75
Debater
Debater

Post by Firefly75 »

tuskvegas wrote:
coralribbons wrote:EDITED There are none so lost as those who won't see. Here's a fun dare, go to an Islamic website and use "Fuck Mohammed!" as an expletive, do it then see what happens. I bet you'll get far more than a *no religious slurs, ty*

Saying "*no religious slurs ty*!" as an expletive is incredibly offensive to some, same as saying ret.ard, Tran.ny, fa.ggot, que.er, dy.ke, the "n" word, etc. I'm sure you don't find censoring those words "lame", and im sure you support the censoring of those words, so why do you find censoring using the name of the Living Son of the One True God as an expletive "lame"?
things that wouldn't happen on the gossip garden :roll:

I didn't realize this was a religious site and comparable to going on an Islamic website.
Hahah what the actual f?

I had no idea this was a christian site, or that it belonged to any religion :rofl: Guess I have to leave then, since I'm atheist, bye guyssssss

coconut_queen
Informer
Informer

Post by coconut_queen »

These religious edits from the mod are creeping me out. There are a couple other sites including the Bakery of gossip and R/ for yours truly that don’t attack you for speaking. Anyone interested ?

"Please give me all your money"

tuskvegas
Informer
Informer

Post by tuskvegas »

coconut_queen wrote:These religious edits from the mod are creeping me out. There are a couple other sites including the Bakery of gossip and R/ for yours truly that don’t attack you for speaking. Anyone interested ?
I run the gossip garden. It's really relaxed there. We had problems wirth over modding at the bakery

Edit: unlike here we don't snoop through your pms and delete stuff before you see it.

UsedToLoveThem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by UsedToLoveThem »

coconut_queen wrote:These religious edits from the mod are creeping me out. There are a couple other sites including the Bakery of gossip and R/ for yours truly that don’t attack you for speaking. Anyone interested ?
pretty much on the same page here, I thought the middle ages are over for good, but some people seem to fall back as soon as religion is mentioned. I get blocking words that hurt people. I support that. I also support blocking the deliberate defamation of any deity but this is just a new level of middle ages crap.

Yes, go to an Islamic forum and insult their prophet. Go to a Christian forum and insult god or Jesus or whatever. The outraged reactions will be justified.
BUT this is Guru Gossip, not a Jesus or Mohammed Fan Forum...

So... were do you guys want to move to?

mikah_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mikah_ »

Yeah, I'm all for getting the hell out of here and starting a thread somewhere else. I'm not good at computers, so I don't wouldn't know how to do it, but it would be great if we could somehow save all 36 threads for other people who have yet to discover what a trainwreck Kalel is. Just a thought. I think GG is the only site where people actively discuss her life, it would be a great waste.

PocusHocus
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PocusHocus »

What in the world... when did this thread derail into a weird religious debate? Also, whatever mod was making those posts, please don’t lump the rest of us into your “us who believe in” nonesense because I certainly do not share your strange opinion and reason for ridiculous policing, even as a Christian.

Post by Guest »

mikah_ wrote:Yeah, I'm all for getting the hell out of here and starting a thread somewhere else. I'm not good at computers, so I don't wouldn't know how to do it, but it would be great if we could somehow save all 36 threads for other people who have yet to discover what a trainwreck Kalel is. Just a thought. I think GG is the only site where people actively discuss her life, it would be a great waste.
Our Kalel thread isn't getting much traction yet over at gossip garden and we'd love to see it pick up! We'd be happy to link to her previous threads here for people to catch up on her!

robin21
Learner
Learner

Post by robin21 »

Maybe reddit? Unfortunately I'm not really good at computers either so I don't know how to do something like that. I had no idea that this was a christian site, I'm agnostic so I'm kind of cool with everyone. :tu:
But I will say that there are many,many,many, many religions in the world and if someone says "Oh God" they're not necessarily referring to the christian god, perhaps just using the english word for it - since this is an english speaking site (with people from all over the world posting)
Last edited by robin21 on Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

tuskvegas
Informer
Informer

Post by tuskvegas »

robin21 wrote:Maybe reddit? Unfortunately I'm not really good at computers either so I don't know how to do something like that. I had no idea that this was a christian site, I'm agnostic so I'm kind of cool with everyone. :tu:
But I will say that there are many,many,many, many religions in the world and if someone says "Oh God" they're not necessarily referring to the christian god, perhaps just using the english word for it - since this is an english speaking site (with people from all over the world posting)
Reddit wouldn't be good for solid threads I dont think

Firefly75
Debater
Debater

Post by Firefly75 »

This is crazy :rofl: Can you report the mod for being unreasonable or something?

Girltyler
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Girltyler »

I'm always down for reddit, I feel like a lot of people use it. This isn't a place for religion so to be monitored and scolded is borderline insane and I'm not here for that.

Also for anyone on reddit; do you guys think the "mycatturtle" username is kalel? for awhile they were posting her videos on there and when I went to the account some of the replies on other forums (mostly vegan) sounded like her, being pretencious and talking down to others like she is the holder of all knowledge lmao

Girltyler
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Girltyler »

some big brother posts too... definetly think its kalel lol

tuskvegas
Informer
Informer

Post by tuskvegas »

Girltyler wrote:I'm always down for reddit, I feel like a lot of people use it. This isn't a place for religion so to be monitored and scolded is borderline insane and I'm not here for that.

Also for anyone on reddit; do you guys think the "mycatturtle" username is kalel? for awhile they were posting her videos on there and when I went to the account some of the replies on other forums (mostly vegan) sounded like her, being pretencious and talking down to others like she is the holder of all knowledge lmao
I'm not sure. J thought it was for a bit but she seemed pretty cool with me promoting my gossip site there. I didn't though because nobody used reddit for kalel

robin21
Learner
Learner

Post by robin21 »

tuskvegas wrote:
robin21 wrote:Maybe reddit? Unfortunately I'm not really good at computers either so I don't know how to do something like that. I had no idea that this was a christian site, I'm agnostic so I'm kind of cool with everyone. :tu:
You're probably right, like I said I'm not good at computers :) . But I really don't like heavy moderation, so I'd be happy to pick up and go anywhere.

tuskvegas
Informer
Informer

Post by tuskvegas »

robin21 wrote:
tuskvegas wrote:
You're probably right, like I said I'm not good at computers :) . But I really don't like heavy moderation, so I'd be happy to pick up and go anywhere.
Well ours is thegossipgarden.com but I'll move wherever I just wanna chat about kalel

coconut_queen
Informer
Informer

Post by coconut_queen »

I’m up for going over to gossip garden and linking back to this site. GG is really only good for all the archives of everything. There is already a subreddit for Kalel it’s just not very active. We just need to make a mass move to a different place for it to gain the activity that GG has.

But yeah I am Christian and seriously no offense was meant by what I said, so I’m really sorry for all this fuckery.

tuskvegas
Informer
Informer

Post by tuskvegas »

coconut_queen wrote:I’m up for going over to gossip garden and linking back to this site. GG is really only good for all the archives of everything. There is already a subreddit for Kalel it’s just not very active. We just need to make a mass move to a different place for it to gain the activity that GG has.

But yeah I am Christian and seriously no offense was meant by what I said, so I’m really sorry for all this fuckery.
Oh you shouldn't be sorry. I think we all know 1 person doesn't speak for everyone.

But yass! Join us!

coconut_queen
Informer
Informer

Post by coconut_queen »

There is a subreddit for kalelkristensmith but it won’t let you make text posts... I tried to make a subreddit for her but I guess I don’t have evenough positive karma over there to be allowed to create one? If anyone does please create and let us know the name of the sub so we can search it :)

Post by Guest »

PLease stay on topic :tu:

Return to “Kalel”