Kristin "Pseudointellectu-lel" Smith (Part 36)

idontknow

Kristin "Pseudointellectu-lel" Smith (Part 36)

Post by idontknow »

Continue here! <3

0_JinxToMinx_0
Informer
Informer

Re: Kristin "Pseudointellectu-lel" Smith (Part 36)

Post by 0_JinxToMinx_0 »

One of my favorite thread titles! :D :D :D

Post by Guest »

It wouldve been even more perfect if it had Musk as her last name... but I`ll take it :P

0_JinxToMinx_0
Informer
Informer

Post by 0_JinxToMinx_0 »

Gah, I wish this were Kalel. But I'm sure LA is filled with 'em. (as are many colleges)
Tweet.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

BostonBarbiex
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by BostonBarbiex »

Do you think she makes everyone in her class call her Kalel? She never legally changed her name, so it would still be Kristen Smith on the class roster. I can just imagine her correcting the professor the first day of the semester while they're taking attendance.
"Is Kristen Smith here?"
"Uhmm actually I go by khal-elle... yes, like Superman" :rofl:

meowlizzz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by meowlizzz »

Maybe she goes by Kristin at school. She may not want people looking her up. I mean...she has nothing going on right now that she could be proud of. Plus a few of her videos are very personal and potentially embarrassing. I can't imagine her being excited to share all that. At least not in a way that requires announcing to the whole class. I can imagine her mentioning it to any classmate she "befriends" though (if she can befriend anyone, lol).

tuskvegas
Informer
Informer

Post by tuskvegas »

:love2:

UsedToLoveThem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by UsedToLoveThem »

Love the title! :love2:

I don't know, I wouldn't put it past her to announce her troubles to the people. Like "I just want to be honest with you, so you know what's going with me. Because as humans we tend to put people into boxes waaaaay too fast. Also, I'm ITNJ. That complicates things! But guuuuuyse, honestly, I'm so open minded, I let nobody tell me anything! I've just read that book by this Milo guy and found it totally fascinating!"

And at the same time she can't come up with new videos because she fears people in her real life will judge her every move from now on :D
She also tries to look too busy to do youtube because she's a very, VERY serious student!

Raren
Informer
Informer

Post by Raren »

Love the thread name

peculiarhobbit
Lurker
Lurker

Post by peculiarhobbit »

Do you guys think she will still be on YouTube when she'll hit her 30s? Or even at 35? I mean... What would she do instead of YouTube? But at the same time she doesn't like being on YouTube. I don't understand this woman. A part of me still thinks she's depressed but that this wasn't caused by accutane but by her personality problems and the fact that her life is a total mess: no education, no friends nor colleagues and no family. She has nothing but YouTube (that she hates) but you can't do that all your life right? Like especially when you're a "sometimes beauty/2012 YouTube videos trend youtuber"... I wouldn't say she's fucked up her life already cause you can always change but damn... (Sorry if this was already discussed, I was thinking about it today and as nothing has been really going on with her these last few weeks...)

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk
English is not my first language, sorry for all the mistakes

Bee95
Learner
Learner

Post by Bee95 »

Palina Maree wrote:Gah, I wish this were Kalel. But I'm sure LA is filled with 'em. (as are many colleges)
Tweet.png
Lmao:)) this is sooo her..

Trimis de pe al meu SM-A520F folosind Tapatalk

coconut_queen
Informer
Informer

Post by coconut_queen »

Agree with coralribbons on the last thread page, I'd love to see us migrate to Reddit. It's so much easier to navigate and I also fear this site could be taken down at anytime. And Reddit has never crashed on me. Plus I feel other people (like her classmates) would find the dirt on her much easier than trying to find this place. Plus on Reddit we could post links back to this site so people can come here to read the extensive archives ;)

"Please give me all your money"

Peachy Angelic
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Peachy Angelic »

peculiarhobbit wrote:Do you guys think she will still be on YouTube when she'll hit her 30s? Or even at 35? I mean... What would she do instead of YouTube? But at the same time she doesn't like being on YouTube. I don't understand this woman. A part of me still thinks she's depressed but that this wasn't caused by accutane but by her personality problems and the fact that her life is a total mess: no education, no friends nor colleagues and no family. She has nothing but YouTube (that she hates) but you can't do that all your life right? Like especially when you're a "sometimes beauty/2012 YouTube videos trend youtuber"... I wouldn't say she's fucked up her life already cause you can always change but damn... (Sorry if this was already discussed, I was thinking about it today and as nothing has been really going on with her these last few weeks...)

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk
Personally I feel as if the whole "college chick" persona will die out quickly. I think college will eventually bore her, and she will go back to her same old same old, making vids when a sponsorship rolls around. But into her thirties, keeping up with the mindless "What I Eat in a Day brought to you by Audible" will get old to even her young fans because there will always be someone new and better to take Kale's spot with actual content. So, I think her channel will just die off slowly, maybe she will attempt the blog thing again. Maybe get hitched and become a housewife and mommy vlogger, maybe doing random C-list "influencer" events to make it by. Either way, I don't see sustainability in where she is going now, Kale has been downhill for a while. Real shame considering the following she has. This is of course as long as she doesn't get her act together again. :|

As for the Accutane, I was on it twice in the span of three plus years, literally on the med each time longer than Kale at the same time as Kale. The first round I wasn't that depressed before taking it, and never noticed depression effects. The second time there was a death in the family plus a whole sort of other depression before taking it again, and I was severely depressed for a while and could almost relate to Kale's blackout phase. (Don't worry, I'm fine now :rofl: ) But honestly, I feel as if only really stimulates the depression if it was already present, as in if you are already depressed, it will add to it. I definitely feel her self-esteem/depression issues stem farther back then the meds, personally, and blaming it all on Accutane is a cop out. But who knows.

UsedToLoveThem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by UsedToLoveThem »

Accutane is different for everyone and it can trigger depression even in the happiest of people. She also has OCD and that turns her higher on the list of possible depression candidates but otherwise it can happen to anyone and additionaly depends how sensitive your body reacts to hormones. That‘s something no one has control over.

Reddit... i don‘t know, never used it and i find the whole site layout totally confusing?
why do you think GG will be shut down? The forum is pretty stable rn compared to some hard barely usable phases in the past...

Binx
Debater
Debater

Post by Binx »

Love the new thread name! :D I honestly think that she should have gone with a career in interior design, that seems to be her strongest area, not this fake intellectual bullshit she's trying to spin.

Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 0222 »

Yeah, what's happening to this site? Is it getting shut down? Or what? I used to be more active on this site years ago, but recently I went through the general section and it was dead? Is this site dying or something? Didn't people leave to go to another site? I forgot about that. I don't know. What's the Reddit link? Huh?

idontknow

Post by idontknow »

Offtopic: I'd rather not do Reddit honestly. I don't like the layout either. I think we can back up the info on there if anyone wants to, but I don't think this site is going anywhere anytime soon. We haven't had a ton of issues with it recently like we used to, so I don't know. There's also other gossip sites like 404 TEXT NOT FOUND, and Pretty Ugly Little Liars (also not a fan of this layout) that we could migrate to if anything happened. I feel like most of us check in on other YouTubers while we're on here, so going to Reddit just for one and then another site for others is kind of inconvenient. A lot of people made a pact to go somewhere else after our last huge issue with this site, but most of the people came back because not all of us migrated. I'm hoping that when they decide they're done with this site, they'll just pass it off to someone else and it won't actually get taken down. Just new ownership.
Binx wrote:Love the new thread name! :D I honestly think that she should have gone with a career in interior design, that seems to be her strongest area, not this fake intellectual bullshit she's trying to spin.
I totally agree. She could possibly thrive in interior design. She is trying so hard to have an scientific based brain, when most of her brain is creative. She's not made to be a scientist. It's evident from the crap she says on Twitter haha.

Kideema99
Debater
Debater

Post by Kideema99 »

Since this is the longest she's been single (assuming she doesn't have a new man), maybe the loneliness is starting to eat her up inside, hence the absence of new videos. Just a thought.

Also she has started to follow these new instagrams lately that seem low key like people from her class because they are younger men with hardly any pics and are following few ppl. IDK though.

Post by Guest »

peculiarhobbit wrote:Do you guys think she will still be on YouTube when she'll hit her 30s? Or even at 35? I mean... What would she do instead of YouTube? But at the same time she doesn't like being on YouTube. I don't understand this woman.
I don't know how serious she was, but she did say her vlogs will look really cool once she gets the sanctuary up and running. It could be sarcasm, but I feel it's not.

Premutella
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Premutella »

I’m dead at the name omg

Return to “Kalel”