Kristin "Pseudointellectu-lel" Smith (Part 36)

Re: Kristin "Pseudointellectu-lel" Smith (Part 36)

Post by Guest »

coconut_queen wrote:^i think there is also a problem with other mods on this site as well. There was a lot of drama (this was before I joined) where a mod was stalking people on social media and reading their private messages on here. Been creeped out ever since finding that out and have been hoping for a mass move ever since !
Wtf!!! Ive seen that happen on other forums as well. Mods read personal messages and stalk.

I like GG tho, i like the format.

Mods usually act up if a comment personally attacks their beliefs.

I left another thread on GG becuz of this.

Post by Guest »

hermesbirkin wrote:
coconut_queen wrote:^i think there is also a problem with other mods on this site as well. There was a lot of drama (this was before I joined) where a mod was stalking people on social media and reading their private messages on here. Been creeped out ever since finding that out and have been hoping for a mass move ever since !
Wtf!!! Ive seen that happen on other forums as well. Mods read personal messages and stalk.

I like GG tho, i like the format.

Mods usually act up if a comment personally attacks their beliefs.

I left another thread on GG becuz of this.
That’s so fucked man. I don’t even get why mods or admins would need to read PMs... there’s literally no reason for it... gross

Serendipitous
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Serendipitous »

dew wrote:I have to laugh that the entire premise of this board is to gossip and trash people for their stupidity (which I love to do, obviously), but saying "J3su5 Chr!st" for emphasis is banned. Does that mod see any hypocrisy in being involved with this site if she is so devout and Chr!st-like? :roll: Really weird.
Lol!! I was just about to say the same thing! But I didn’t want to offend anybody here

Wishesfireworks
Talker
Talker

Post by Wishesfireworks »

Hey to the mod that went on a rant, not everyone is religious/believes in religion/nor should have to adhere to your speshul snowflake religious censhorship on here. :rofl: You are the type of problematic religious person what atheists hate :)
You should be on a Joel Osteen discussion board not a Kalel hate board :)

ladyandtramplove
Debater
Debater

Post by ladyandtramplove »

I'll make a gossipgarden account and also check in here from time to time I literally just like talking trash about Kalel :rofl:

Also that was ridiculous :roll:

edit: assuming registering for gossipgarden will be enabled

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ColdHeartedBitch »

There is a censored word list and it will automatically change whatever censored word that is on there to *no (offensive word)
Ty. Nobody was targeted. And this site is not becoming a religious site. We had quite a few complaints and reports of people using "Je.sus Chr.ist", rather than give warnings to all of the people who were reported, ( not just on this forum but several other forums) we decided to add the "offensive to some" word to the ban list. As for "Idon'tknow" telling you all that you could discuss this incident on this thread is another violation as "Idon'tknow"is not a mod on this site and rule 1.c. Clearly states that "members are not to moderate the thread make a report and a mod will get to it". as for me derailing the thread, you all asked for an explanation as to why you were censored I gave you the explanation, I was not attempting to preach or convert or whatever nonsense you all have concocted. Will the "preaching" continue? No! But if any member, it doesn't matter who, or on whatever thread, uses ANY of the words on the banned word list. They will be automatically censored. As I stated in the "Complaints" thread, there is everything from the expected censored words to street addresses of certain Youtubers because unfortunately there are a lot of self entitled people that think thrley should be allowed to post the personal information of a youtuber and whatnot. Not everyone thinks "tra.nny"
is offensive, but its on the list as is JC.

And yes, up until recently, JC was allowed to be used until we received a slew of complaints. It was recently added the banned word list the last couple of days. It was easier to do that than to give warnings or bans to the 45 or so people who chose to use it "for emphasis".

As for that ridiculous rumor that mods can read PMs, no, we cannot. Every year that ridiculous rumor pops up and I can tell you that it is not possible, and even if it was, it is not allowed, any mod doing so would be permanently banned. As for the other rumor of mods stalking people in their social media websites, that is wholly untrue. If any mod did that they, too, would be banned. We have to adhere to the same rules as regular members,
With the exception that we are allowed to edit posts if they violate any of the rules. And issue warnings or bans, if the person(s) continue to violate the rules. Or blatantly ignore the rules.

Now then, should anyone want to continue this discussion? Please feel free to PM me. This thread will now be locked. As there is a new thread for you all to gossip on.
I apologize for any inconvenience and any annoyance that the enforcement of the rules may have caused.
Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.

Return to “Kalel”