Kafaileesi - Mother of Apes (Part 35)

Re: Kafaileesi - Mother of Apes (Part 35)

Post by Guest »

Peachy Angelic wrote: Do you think Anthony will give Mi-el Kale's old wedding planner? I mean, she spent liek, sooooooo long on to make perfect guise. leik, at least 327 hours work. With all the time she "spent" on it, the wedding should be already planned by now. :rofl:
I watched the insta story on his birthday and she planned an awesome birthday party for him, few friends -and familiar YT faces- LOTS of food she cooked herself and everyone having fun in a balcony dancing to music... she even took a snap saying she was so focused on the part she didnt take an insta-like-selfie with him XD
This woman knows how to plan a party, she will probably plan an awesome Wedding without planning for a full year only for them to breakup :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
also, after seeing his "living in the wild" video I think him and Miel will ACTUALLY build a house together... Kalel will DIE if that happen :roll:

UsedToLoveThem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by UsedToLoveThem »

I really feel like Anthony knows Kalel is watching and baits her. Every damn time he does something girlfriend related he always jabs one or two at his past with Kafail :rofl:

BTW do we know how Shane is doing on his vegan diet or was this just a one day thing?
Wonder if Kalel will come back and claim she turned another man vegan

fail_dawson
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by fail_dawson »

UsedToLoveThem wrote:I really feel like Anthony knows Kalel is watching and baits her. Every damn time he does something girlfriend related he always jabs one or two at his past with Kafail :rofl:

BTW do we know how Shane is doing on his vegan diet or was this just a one day thing?
Wonder if Kalel will come back and claim she turned another man vegan
Just a one day thing. He even joked about it once or twice. I doubt he seriously considered becoming vegan.

Also, I think Anthony moved on. We may see jabs where there aren't any because we're looking for them. But he seems in a happy relationship so I don't see him acting petty like that.

coconut_queen
Informer
Informer

Post by coconut_queen »

The question he asked at the end about what if we break up and your new boyfriend sees these videos what would you say? And her answer.

Felt like that was in part a jab to Kristen as I'm sure Miel has seen the wulas videos and it was hard for her to see that, hell it's hard for me to watch those and see how badly she manipulated him. And I'm sure Anthony's response to comfort Miel was that he is a different person now and his past was a learning experience and made him who he is today. And that's what Miel's answer was.

I don't think they are obsessed with Kristen or trying to rub everything in her face but when you were in an emotionally abusive relationship that was basically broadcast and the abuser is still making videos and comments about how she still loves you and loved you most out of everyone and having meltdowns calling you a bitch and being an all around crazy person, then yeah I think you make a little bit of a point to say "hey we are happy and he has moved on so you should do the same" in hopes that she backs off for good.

If that girl on Instagram who dated Cyrus right after Kristen said she was still calling him in the middle of the night, then we can't be sure what her interaction with Anthony was after the break up as he started dating Miel pretty quickly. I know Kristen said he was the one calling and wanting her back but if Kristen was still calling him in the night and clinging to him for support and went to have dinner with the first girl Anthony had the fling with them Kristen was probably leaving the door open for him and still manipulating him and leading him to believe things still had a chance of working out with her. And who knows if she continued to reach out once he was with Miel because she still wanted to have her claws in him but Anthony finally got strong enough with Miel to cut Kristen off for good. But who knows if she continued to try to reach out even after that point and the twitter meltdown.

If I was Anthony or the new gf (Miel) I would be fed up with her and I wouldn't be above making some low key jabs in hopes the bitch goes away because maybe trying to ignore her completely hasn't worked.

"Please give me all your money"

LilyPie
Debater
Debater

Post by LilyPie »

coconut_queen wrote:The question he asked at the end about what if we break up and your new boyfriend sees these videos what would you say? And her answer.

Felt like that was in part a jab to Kristen as I'm sure Miel has seen the wulas videos and it was hard for her to see that, hell it's hard for me to watch those and see how badly she manipulated him. And I'm sure Anthony's response to comfort Miel was that he is a different person now and his past was a learning experience and made him who he is today. And that's what Miel's answer was.

I don't think they are obsessed with Kristen or trying to rub everything in her face but when you were in an emotionally abusive relationship that was basically broadcast and the abuser is still making videos and comments about how she still loves you and loved you most out of everyone and having meltdowns calling you a bitch and being an all around crazy person, then yeah I think you make a little bit of a point to say "hey we are happy and he has moved on so you should do the same" in hopes that she backs off for good.

If that girl on Instagram who dated Cyrus right after Kristen said she was still calling him in the middle of the night, then we can't be sure what her interaction with Anthony was after the break up as he started dating Miel pretty quickly. I know Kristen said he was the one calling and wanting her back but if Kristen was still calling him in the night and clinging to him for support and went to have dinner with the first girl Anthony had the fling with them Kristen was probably leaving the door open for him and still manipulating him and leading him to believe things still had a chance of working out with her. And who knows if she continued to reach out once he was with Miel because she still wanted to have her claws in him but Anthony finally got strong enough with Miel to cut Kristen off for good. But who knows if she continued to try to reach out even after that point and the twitter meltdown.

If I was Anthony or the new gf (Miel) I would be fed up with her and I wouldn't be above making some low key jabs in hopes the bitch goes away because maybe trying to ignore her completely hasn't worked.
Wait wait when did all that stuff with Cyrus's new girlfriend happen? When did kalel say all that? I think I missed a lot lool

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

UsedToLoveThem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by UsedToLoveThem »

LilyPie wrote:
coconut_queen wrote:The question he asked at the end about what if we break up and your new boyfriend sees these videos what would you say? And her answer.

Wait wait when did all that stuff with Cyrus's new girlfriend happen? When did kalel say all that? I think I missed a lot lool

not confirmed that girl was truly Cyrus' new girl but a few weeks ago some strange lady posted to Kalel's Instagram that she dated Cyrus and was pretty fed up with him really quickly as Kale kept calling him in the middle of the night and he obviously didn't refuse to take the calls.
She also said Cyrus is trash talking Kale to everyone behind her back and she claimed she only posted because she thought Kalel ought to know. The whole thing was super fishy since she could have written a DM or E-Mail to Kale as this is pretty private info and we suspect she didn't get enough attention from Cyrus and was annoyed he still talks to Kale and tried to break them up for good.

Cyrus unfollowed that girl afterwards and that's about it.

itmeheretogossip
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by itmeheretogossip »

i made an account just to call kale out, but she didn't come up with that possessive pronouns thing on her own. i'm taking an intro anthro class to finish up my bio degree right now and what she's learning is probably in conjunction with what i am

the day she tweeted that is literally the day we learned about languages and culture and that possessive pronoun concept it an exact thing we learned :D

Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 0222 »

It's time to wake up and create a new Kamel toe thread. What were the suggestions again?

LilyPie
Debater
Debater

Post by LilyPie »

0222 wrote:It's time to wake up and create a new Kamel toe thread. What were the suggestions again?
Mrs. Kalel Musk ImageImageImage

memeteme
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by memeteme »

LilyPie wrote:
0222 wrote:It's time to wake up and create a new Kamel toe thread. What were the suggestions again?
Mrs. Kalel Musk ImageImageImage

Kristin "Intellectu-lel " Smith

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

UsedToLoveThem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by UsedToLoveThem »

I think we agreed on something with "Pseudointellectu-lel" a few pages back?
Someone suggested we should combine it with her real name so people from her college can find this forum a bit easier when googling her lol

coralribbons
Talker
Talker

Post by coralribbons »

UsedToLoveThem wrote:I think we agreed on something with "Pseudointellectu-lel" a few pages back?
Someone suggested we should combine it with her real name so people from her college can find this forum a bit easier when googling her lol
Very on board with real name haha. I realized we have a reddit for her, should we move more stuff onto there or start talking more there? It's probably more permanent than gg

idontknow

Post by idontknow »

We're supposed to wait until 40 pages or 1,000 posts, whichever comes first. I know everyone always gets all weird when we get close though so continue here please! <3

viewtopic.php?f=344&t=32908

Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 0222 »

Whoops, didn't know we were supposed to wait till a certain number of posts. I just always remember a new thread being created after 40 pages and on the front page it says we're at 40 but when I click here it says 39. My bad. Oh well. :p

starlalight
Debater
Debater

Post by starlalight »

UsedToLoveThem wrote:
LilyPie wrote:
Sorry, I'm just going jump right in here. About the Eid thing, there's no rule against donating vegan food or just donating money instead. It's just that that is the tradition and how it has been done but there's no rule against it. I know that vegans have a different philosophy in regards to the purpose of animals. However, like the other Abrahamic faiths we believe in the whole "circle of life" idea. At the same time we try to keep the animals in as humane conditions as possible and not to make it painful for them as being cruel to any living creature is sinful. Even a lot of the fur industry would be very sinful as the animals are tortured etc. only for their coats. Hope that clears stuff up :)

Thank you, this really helps! :)

mail_smiley wrote:
UsedToLoveThem wrote:
crlnzo wrote:^ she's smart enough not to go down that road as it's religion. She'll definitely get a huge flak if she ever voiced out about that. :rofl:
True, especially with the whole islamophobia discussion that's around these days she'd be skinned alive if she even dared to merely suggest it.

Personally, I do think talking about vegan alternatives for religious holidays should be a thing. The discussion about thanksgiving and the like has been had thousands of times and many celebrate without meat. But sadly, you can't say a thing that sheds negative light on Islam even if it doesn't bash any form of believes and is in favour of animal rights.
LOL except Thanksgiving isn't a religious holiday...
in America and Canada it isn't, but it is in literally every other christian country ;) But the American and Canadian version of TG is still based on the religious roots of the pilgrims.
I always found this super fascinating, because so many people in America are religious but totally deny the link to christian harvest festival that's literally world wide on the very same day and does the very same thing --> eating lot's of food with the family (after visiting church)
Christians also deny that all of their holidays are based on Pagan holidays that came long before Christianity ever existed. So much fertility symbolism they forgot to hide when they stole and bastardized other belief systems. If you actually study religion and ancient belief systems it's incredibly obvious that many of their "christian" stories were ripped off from those too. Hard to argue that your religion is the only truth when you admit that there is greater truth by validating other belief systems by totally ripping them off huh? :-)

Speaking of fertility symbolism and ancient cultures, if Kalel actually learns some of these things in school imagine how obnoxious she will be with her new polygamy lifestyle. :roll:

Return to “Kalel”