Kafaileesi - Mother of Apes (Part 35)

Post by idontknow »

Continue here! <3

likefrylikefry
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kafaileesi - Mother of Apes (Part 35)

Post by likefrylikefry »

she seriously needs to go back to therapy.

toadette
Talker
Talker

Post by toadette »

4erepok wrote:
- did she say somewhere that she is an alpha? i might be wrong, don´t want to watch it again :shock: but that would be interesting, if she thinks that she is an alpha and Cyrus is an alpha :roll:
I think she said she's "type A". I have no idea what that means.

timesnewroman
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by timesnewroman »

i have so many thoughts!!! what a train wreck! i was cleaning and listening to it and cringing the whole time it was so hard to concentrate lmao. Def a hardcore narcissist no doubt. I need time to write all my critiques lol

Wishesfireworks
Talker
Talker

Post by Wishesfireworks »

amazing thread name :rofl:

eatincrackers
Talker
Talker

Post by eatincrackers »

toadette wrote:
4erepok wrote:
- did she say somewhere that she is an alpha? i might be wrong, don´t want to watch it again :shock: but that would be interesting, if she thinks that she is an alpha and Cyrus is an alpha :roll:
People usually say type A to mean uptight and particular and type B is more relaxed.

halfbakedpotato
Talker
Talker

Post by halfbakedpotato »

iamber90 wrote:Screenshots of some comments. Some of them have already been deleted.ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk
That is another thing that is scary about her. She's not willing to listen to other points of view or people basically trying to bring her back into reality. She's THIS far up her ass, there's no going back. Every single comment critizing her has been deleted, the rest are just minions saying "yes Kalel, you're so right!" Wow.. just wow

mystictrash
Learner
Learner

Post by mystictrash »

i find it really annoying how she implied that she's "not like the other girls", and implied that everyone is just a brainwashed sheep with zero capabilities of critical thinking- besides her of course... i think this was an honest video and i really do hope kalel gets help because she clearly needs it, and she admitted it herself. i almost feel bad to be so overly critical of this video since it's clear that her mental state is so fragile right now, but kalel needs to realize just because not everyone is on the same "vibe" as you, doesn't mean people are just inherently shallow.

iamber90
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by iamber90 »

iamber90 wrote:Screenshots of some comments. Some of them have already been deleted.ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Posted this on the other thread before realizing there was a new one.

nevermore
Informer
Informer

Post by nevermore »

First up: Thank you to @thewhiterabbit for the run-down AND the disclaimer which I 100% support.

There is no chance that I am going to be watching this drivel.

I can't add anything to what everyone else is saying because you are all spot-on.

She is bored. Not depressed. And as for everyone saying Narcissism :tu:

Also incredibly disgusted with her OPINION on antidepressants. If it weren't for them, my best friend wouldn't be alive today. POINT-BLANK-FACT! They save lives.
She needs to shut the hell up. How dare she even think that it was an appropriate avenue to voice such an opinion. Ugh... REPULSIVE.

WMHKAS
Talker
Talker

Post by WMHKAS »

eatincrackers wrote:
toadette wrote:
4erepok wrote:
People usually say type A to mean uptight and particular and type B is more relaxed.
'Type A personality' was "created" by doctors who were sponsored by Tobacco companies in order to put the blame of heart stroke on the person rather than on their products. The APA has not published any articles pertaining the idea of a 'Type A' personality since May 2013, and it isn't even a real article but an interpretation of statistics of an article published in August 2012. So the fact that she's acting like a know it all and using this outdated terms show she has little to no knowledge of psychology whatsoever. Also, the Myers-Briggs test has very poor reliability and subjective accuracy which makes it no better than a regular online personality test so I would like to take this time to apologize for being an ass defending this test. It shows correlations of different personality traits with different categories- meaning this person has these traits, all these other people in this specific job area have the same/similar traits; therefore, you belong in the same category as these people. Funny how against she is about categories, but continues to categorize herself.

TL:DR - it's a good thing she's going back to school and I encourage her to take personality psychology before she takes abnormal psychology or she might end up diagnosing herself with everything in the DSM-5. :roll: :roll: :roll:

EDIT: Originally wrote "type A personality disorder" on accident. Type A personality was never sold as a personality disorder, I just got used to writing* 'disorder' after everything. Haha.

She loves him alright.

"They tried to bury us. They didn't know we were seeds."- Mexican proverb. We're not complete... we're missing 43. Ayotzinapa 2014.

LoliFlour
Informer
Informer

Post by LoliFlour »

Anyone care to analyze her situation with Cyrus now?
so far:
They go to Italy together despite the relationship not doing so great (due to Kalel's mid-life crisis I guess)
Kalel says they are working on it andthey're still good, then officially says they are no longer together
Cyrus deletes his public IG, only to then publicize his personal IG and follow Kalel
Now Kalel says he came over to watch Game of Thrones with her (which sounds very Netflix and chill if you ask me)
she says Cyrus is the only ex who understand what she's going through, as they are still friends
so they're texting each other like it was nothing, meanwhile, she's still got heart emojis besides his name

??¿¿
I can believe them being friends since that's all Kalel has wanted out of a break-up. To stay friends. But the way it's set up is kinda weird

meowlizzz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by meowlizzz »

Here's my post from the previous thread for those that want more details but don't want to listen to her voice

---

For those who don't want to listen to the whole thing, I transcribed some parts, summarized a few, and included time-stamps for most of the topics she addresses. I put some of them under spoilers cuz they're such large walls of text. Just click on what you want to read. Enjoy!

0:30 Why she decided to create audio instead of a video:
"I'm literally terrified right now to be talking about this, but...I really want to. I really don't know actually what is compelling me so much to do this, but I really want to get this out there ... and I know that if I try to film some candid-ass video, I'm gonna get it all wrong, guys."

1:41-6:10 She talks about the argument people have made that she needs to be single and why she disagrees with that logic:
"So, if there was one take away that I got from my comments on my #single life video, it was that people seem to think that 1. they know a lot about me and that 2. I NEED to be single in order to find myself. Basically insinuating, and even kind of like shaming me, that since I've been in 4 back-to-back committed relationships over the past 10 years, that I haven't been able to find myself. Personally, I think this is just a program response. It's something we've heard many people advise others so we repeat it back when the appropriate opportunity presents itself. We actually do this with a whole lot of shit. We're basically all programmed robots and the average person really doesn't have critical independent thought on their day to day. Basically, I'm trying to say -- none of our thoughts are original. Really, we're just parrots. But anyway, let's go ahead and dissect this claim and see if we can follow the logic in my personal situation ... What's the timing on this? This is my biggest problem with this. What's the timing on this? People evolve and change every single year of their lives. Ask someone who's 30 how much they've hanged from twenty to thirty and they will probably laugh and tell you that they're a completely different person. So, they how often do we need to be single to find ourselves? Are married people incapable of finding themselves? Or is it just people that go in and out of relationships that need to be alone to find themselves? Are you starting to see how this logic is flawed? I feel as if this advice that I was getting was likely coming from people who had quite a bit of experience with being single, so naturally they seem to think that that was the superior way to achieve growth. But just for fun, let's observe the other side of the coin. because what if some people are capable of finding themselves on a greater level from being in a relationship? I just want to insert a little side note here. As humans, we tend to force ourselves in this little box of what society considers to be normal. But just because one path is traveled more often, does not mean that the other paths are abnormal or wrong. It is definitely possible that all the paths lead to the same place. It's just that different people prefer to grow in different ways. I don't know why that's so uncomfortable for some people. I guess as humans we just like to put everyone in a damn box. But it's just not reality, guys. As someone with a lot of relationship experience, I can tell you guys that nothing has helped me grow more than my relationships. They've just given me this absolutely insane insight into myself. My mind. My desires. My needs. While at the same time helping me master some of life's most valuable tools. Proper communication. The art of selflessness. Gaining broader perspective. And lots, and I mean lots, of self-assessment paired with reflection and improvement. So, you see, I could easily turn the table and say that YOU need to be in more relationships to find yourself or to reach your maximum potential. But really, it's all about personal perspective. There is not right or wrong. So, I think the ultimate question here is have I found myself? The funny thing is that I actually think I'm sore self-aware than the average 28-year-old. My relaxed career has given me so much free time that I've had access to a level of like mental freedom and self-discovery that many have not been able to experience. At least not at my age. And this has given me the ability to not only deeply study myself and my interests, and my passions, and what works and what doesn't work...but also just in general, to study the many facets of life. So I don't really know what more I could ask for in the department of self-discovery, at least not for now."
6:50 She says that she's independent and doesn't like when boyfriends buy her stuff:
"I'm constantly studying working on projects--mostly that fail, exploring opportunities. Basically, what I'm trying to say is I'm not a needy bitch. If anything, my boyfriends tend to get frustrated because I often put my own endeavors and personal projects over spending time with them.... [7:44] I do not allow my boyfriends to buy me things, and that has NEVER been an element in ANY of my relationships. I have always been a 100% self-sufficient person. Yes, even back when I was with a certain SOMEONE, which I'll never understand why people called me a gold-digger back then. Honestly, did I have any of the signs of being a gold digger? Was I carrying a Chanel bag or walking around in Louboutins or driving a Mercedes? No! I was wearing a Pikachu t-shirts, flip flops, and driving a Fiat."
9:19 She describes her own ratio of how much time she puts into different types of relationships in her life (family, friendships, romantic partners):
"As humans, we all need to feel a sense of social connection with others in order to be happy. This can come in a mix of three forms. Family, friends, and romantic partners. My personal mix has been about 5, 15, and 80. 5[%] on family, 15[%] on friends, and 80[%] on romantic partners. Which, yes, may not be the most common mix, which is why I think people reacted so adversely to my video. But let me go in and go a little bit deeper and explain my reasoning. ... So, my family lives 2,000 miles away. I really don't see much of them. Phone call here and there. Some text messages, but we're just not that close. I love them deeply but we have such different views on life that I often struggle to connect with them. ... So, I'm gonna be really, really, really, blunt on this one... ... This is gonna make me sound like a really big bitch. I honestly don't like most people. And this is not coming from a place of superiority because really, I don't like myself either. Like I literally hate myself. But whenever I'm talking to about 90% of people, I literally feel bored. Is that mean? I don't know. I really just can't help it. I feel like I can stimulate myself much better than they can. Ultimately, I'm standing there thinking about how much I would rather be at home, reading, working on projects, watching a documentary, just something that challenges me over making me feel mentally stagnant."
12:25 Stops to quickly talk about the Myers-Briggs test:
"If you're familiar with the Myers-Brigg personality indicator, I actually have a very rare personality type. This isn't me bragging because I wish that this was not my personality type, to be honest with you. My type is INTJ, which less than 1% of the female population in the entire world has. I truly think this has a lot to do with my social issues. I think it's why I don't vibe with a lot of people and why specifically why I struggle so greatly to connect with other women."

13:23 Talks about how she loves being in love and then opens up about her mental illness and how she has realized that there is a connection and pattern between the two:
"So, I don't really see my family. I struggle to connect with friends. What's left to fill my social quota. 80% on romantic relationships. ... I just love falling in love and love being in love. I'm a quality over quantity person. I love pouring myself unto one person and getting to know them on a deep, deep, deep level. And there's really nothing that anyone can say to me that's going to make me feel ashamed about doing what makes me feel my happiest. However, on that note I actually think there’s an even deeper reason as to why I gravitate towards romantic partners in my subconscious. ... There's something that makes it difficult for me to have strong relationships with anyone, and this is the scary part of the video for me. This is something that...I don't know if it's smart to share. Probably not ... even though this is going to fuck me in a lot of ways, I'm going to share because I think it'll help you guys understand me A LOT more. I honestly don't like talking about this anymore, but since it really pertains to understanding me, I kind of have to bring it up. So, if you've been following me for a while, you will know that I have struggled with obsessive-compulsive tendencies and that a few years back I finally went to a therapist and I got diagnosed with OCD, and then shortly after that we actually figured out that I didn't have OCD, that I had OCPD, which is obsessive compulsive personality disorder." (Goes on to define OCPD, her personal experience, and how her father suffers from OCPD too) She thinks that the reason she's in romantic relationships is because they're basically an alternative to going on antidepressants for her OCPD. It's a more natural way of making her feel happy so that she doesn't have to pop pills. Love is her drug. But then she falls of that high and she struggles to hold on to the relationship because she returns to her old self. She is a love addicts because it's the only thing to make her feel good. But she genuinely cares about her partners, it's just that she understands how this works for her mental health at the same time.
29:26 She talks about wanting to be in more open relationships than in one committed relationships:
"So, what's the solution? I still want to have romantic relationships, just not committed ones. I want to have deep relationships with people, just not too deep to the point where I'm around them so much that their imperfections drive me insane. And honestly, I don't want to limit myself to just one person anymore. I realize that most people may think that's awful and abnormal and I want to keep everyone at arm's length is weird. But I'm not normal. And I think it's just what will work for me. I no longer feel the need to tie myself down to one person because I know that it will likely not work out and that I know if I get too deep with this one person I will likely end up hurting them. I feel like I have hurt all of my ex-boyfriends and that causes me so much pain because I love them. I love them still to this day. And I feel like they all hate me. Except Cyrus, he doesn't hate me. He was literally just here the other night watching Game of Thrones. We're still friends. But generally speaking, they don't understand and they hate me. I feel like Cyrus understands a little bit more because I am a lot more aware of my problems now than I was with my other boyfriends. So, he understands me." [31:11] "So basically I'm going to make it clear to people that I'm not looking for anything serious but if we have a connection we can certainly become close and enjoy another's company. And this excites me. I think opening myself up to the option of casually connecting with multiple people over locking it down with just one will really enrich my life and broaden my perspective. I think it will probably be enough excitement to keep a steady flow of my natural dose of Zoloft [love]." *Laughs*
30:41 Talks about her struggles with friendships, education, YouTube and social media:
"As for friendships, I definitely regret not spending a bit more of my energy on them, as they're likely a better investment of my time. I fully realize they definitely have better odds of lasting longer... I'm really looking for my ratio to be more like 10, 50, 40. The struggle is how do I meet those friends? I suppose I need to push myself to get out there more... … …but similar to my philosophy on keeping romantic partners at an arm's length, I will likely have to do the same with friends. I'm just terrified of reaching the point with people where I become darkness for them. I really only want to engage in friendship if I can enrich people's lives. Since I struggle with both romantic relationships and friendships, I want to focus my time on my education. But that is yet something else that my OCPD fucks with. I set such high standards for myself that it gets in the way of any real productivity. I just keep trying to improve...and re-doing thing over and over...and I circle back so many times that it's only 85% complete at best. (Goes on about her perfection issues) ...this is why this time around I am really easing myself into college by starting off only taking one class and then gradually adding more and seeing how I feel." (She talks about how this also affects her videos, photos, and why she deletes them all.) She says she can't really "let it go" and has tried cognitive behavioral therapy. She has considered suicide multiple times because she's tired of feeling like a slave to her mental illness.
36:37 Talks about her career and her struggle with it. Talks about what she wants to do and study.

39:55 She wants to go back to therapy but wants to find someone who specializes in OCPD.

Soccerina9111
Debater
Debater

Post by Soccerina9111 »

THANK YOU FOR SUMMARIZING & TRANSCRIBING THE MAIN BITS :love2: :love2:

elegantly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elegantly »

Itzfleur wrote:Anyone care to analyze her situation with Cyrus now?
so far:
They go to Italy together despite the relationship not doing so great (due to Kalel's mid-life crisis I guess)
Kalel says they are working on it andthey're still good, then officially says they are no longer together
Cyrus deletes his public IG, only to then publicize his personal IG and follow Kalel
Now Kalel says he came over to watch Game of Thrones with her (which sounds very Netflix and chill if you ask me)
she says Cyrus is the only ex who understand what she's going through, as they are still friends
so they're texting each other like it was nothing, meanwhile, she's still got heart emojis besides his name

??¿¿
I can believe them being friends since that's all Kalel has wanted out of a break-up. To stay friends. But the way it's set up is kinda weird
Eh, I bet they still hook up.

KeiraKitten
Lurker
Lurker

Post by KeiraKitten »

elegantly wrote:
so far:

??¿¿
Probably friends with benefits. They probably have the same relationship and just dont live with each other.

crlnzo
Debater
Debater

Post by crlnzo »

halfbakedpotato wrote:
iamber90 wrote:Screenshots of some comments. Some of them have already been deleted.ImageImageImageImageImageImage[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... bd1f06.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20170823</span><span>/</span><span>aeebb721f1ec1a91ca2173f12ead5f17</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>][</span><span>img</span><span>]</span><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20170823</span><span>/</span><span>9ced9e898bdd14ea253495a270ce2f87</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>][</span><span>img</span><span>]</span><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20170823</span><span>/</span><span>31dda96f9e4c33fb99da5e25c3179a6d</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>][</span><span>img</span><span>]</span><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20170823</span><span>/</span><span>9acfd4ef8539054abe3c562f7f9a1a34</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>][</span><span>img</span><span>]</span><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20170823</span><span>/</span><span>96a979f0f7657ba4a10a4a3e7e3bc179</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>][</span><span>img</span><span>]</span><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20170823</span><span>/</span><span>e787fc022e31828956bfb8deb574648d</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>][</span><span>img</span><span>]</span><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20170823</span><span>/</span><span>e68b20c1473cbe73626da73960bd1f06</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
That is another thing that is scary about her. She's not willing to listen to other points of view or people basically trying to bring her back into reality. She's THIS far up her ass, there's no going back. Every single comment critizing her has been deleted, the rest are just minions saying "yes Kalel, you're so right!" Wow.. just wow
I think this is why she takes comfort in social media and not with reali life friends, she's afraid she can't delete their comments about her and their more likely to shut her down before she even finishes her 10 page explanations of bs.

crlnzo
Debater
Debater

Post by crlnzo »

KeiraKitten wrote:
elegantly wrote:
so far:

??¿¿
Probably friends with benefits. They probably have the same relationship and just dont live with each other.
Sorry for the double post but i jus wqnt tl add, maybe this is the polygamy relationship she's talking about, they're both free to date other people without the commitment to each other.

thewhiterabbit
Lurker
Lurker

Post by thewhiterabbit »

nevermore wrote:First up: Thank you to @thewhiterabbit for the run-down AND the disclaimer which I 100% support.

There is no chance that I am going to be watching this drivel.

I can't add anything to what everyone else is saying because you are all spot-on.

She is bored. Not depressed. And as for everyone saying Narcissism :tu:

Also incredibly disgusted with her OPINION on antidepressants. If it weren't for them, my best friend wouldn't be alive today. POINT-BLANK-FACT! They save lives.
She needs to shut the hell up. How dare she even think that it was an appropriate avenue to voice such an opinion. Ugh... REPULSIVE.
Glad I could help! <3

coolbaby
Learner
Learner

Post by coolbaby »

I wonder if Kalel stared directly at the eclipse...because you know, she has a relaxing lifestyle that allows her eyes to work better than other 28 year olds because she doesn't have a job like them. Obviously having more time to practice staring at the sun makes you better at it. Obviously.

Return to “Kalel”