Kalel - New Break Up, New Break Down (Part 34)

noli90
Learner
Learner

Re: Kalel - New Break Up, New Break Down (Part 34)

Post by noli90 »

I only know a few things about her, but watched the depression video, and sadly it reminded me of a few people who are indeed very isolated( like many who dwell too much online, but to blame other people for being defective as to why one has no connection to the outside world seems very toxic and egotistical, for starters, along with delusional and protected from facing harsh realities) and they are tough to break out of ocpd.

I know firsthand these folks never or rarely acknowledge their responsibility often because it’s an admission they are severely flawed, and they believe themselves to be special and superior to the peasants. I don’t doubt she is depressed and alone and yet this not taking responsibility or denial anything is truly their fault is typical. She has acknowledged some faults, which is good but goes back to blaming others for being x, y, or z and she’s just coping with an imperfect world, rather than seeing the world as it is and trying to do her best within that system to uphold her ideals honestly, without distorting others around her as lesser for whatever reason. It’s dangerous she influences others to think they are special and misunderstood also. We have enough people in the world making up their own versions of the truth and degrading the importance of others to make themselves feel like gods in their own minds. The lack of humility will be the downfall of all these youtubers. She needs to go out and be forced to work and then reality will be quite the teacher. Her illness gets full reign with followers.

Return to “Kalel”