Kalel - New Break Up, New Break Down (Part 34)

Wishesfireworks
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kalel - New Break Up, New Break Down (Part 34)

Post by Wishesfireworks »

leyla12345 wrote:narcissists hate themselves more than anything...that's why they need constant attention/validation/sense of superiority to distract themselves and fill the void
Yet she claims that she hates attention.
EL-OH-EL.
She is the definition of a spoiled entitled brat.

She's also acting as if she's this smart intellectual bitch going back to college. I pray she fails.

Wishesfireworks
Talker
Talker

fail_dawson wrote:She needs friends. She really really really need friends. She needs to talk to another humain being, and she need to be told she's delusional and just spewing bullshit.
What kind of friends could she attract though?
The only people I see her hanging out with are instagram hoes, people that are as vapid and narcissistic as her.
No one would deal with her holier-than-thou attitude.
Kalel has so much like she says (material wise), but she is such a sad sad person. How pathetic.

meowlizzz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by meowlizzz »

So that took forever to listen to and transcribe some parts. For those who don't want to listen to the whole thing, I transcribed some parts, summarized a few, and included time-stamps for most of the topics she addresses. I put some of them under spoilers cuz they're such large walls of text. Just click on what you want to read. Enjoy!

0:30 Why she decided to create audio instead of a video:
"I'm literally terrified right now to be talking about this, but...I really want to. I really don't know actually what is compelling me so much to do this, but I really want to get this out there ... and I know that if I try to film some candid-ass video, I'm gonna get it all wrong, guys."

1:41-6:10 She talks about the argument people have made that she needs to be single and why she disagrees with that logic:
"So, if there was one take away that I got from my comments on my #single life video, it was that people seem to think that 1. they know a lot about me and that 2. I NEED to be single in order to find myself. Basically insinuating, and even kind of like shaming me, that since I've been in 4 back-to-back committed relationships over the past 10 years, that I haven't been able to find myself. Personally, I think this is just a program response. It's something we've heard many people advise others so we repeat it back when the appropriate opportunity presents itself. We actually do this with a whole lot of shit. We're basically all programmed robots and the average person really doesn't have critical independent thought on their day to day. Basically, I'm trying to say -- none of our thoughts are original. Really, we're just parrots. But anyway, let's go ahead and dissect this claim and see if we can follow the logic in my personal situation ... What's the timing on this? This is my biggest problem with this. What's the timing on this? People evolve and change every single year of their lives. Ask someone who's 30 how much they've hanged from twenty to thirty and they will probably laugh and tell you that they're a completely different person. So, they how often do we need to be single to find ourselves? Are married people incapable of finding themselves? Or is it just people that go in and out of relationships that need to be alone to find themselves? Are you starting to see how this logic is flawed? I feel as if this advice that I was getting was likely coming from people who had quite a bit of experience with being single, so naturally they seem to think that that was the superior way to achieve growth. But just for fun, let's observe the other side of the coin. because what if some people are capable of finding themselves on a greater level from being in a relationship? I just want to insert a little side note here. As humans, we tend to force ourselves in this little box of what society considers to be normal. But just because one path is traveled more often, does not mean that the other paths are abnormal or wrong. It is definitely possible that all the paths lead to the same place. It's just that different people prefer to grow in different ways. I don't know why that's so uncomfortable for some people. I guess as humans we just like to put everyone in a damn box. But it's just not reality, guys. As someone with a lot of relationship experience, I can tell you guys that nothing has helped me grow more than my relationships. They've just given me this absolutely insane insight into myself. My mind. My desires. My needs. While at the same time helping me master some of life's most valuable tools. Proper communication. The art of selflessness. Gaining broader perspective. And lots, and I mean lots, of self-assessment paired with reflection and improvement. So, you see, I could easily turn the table and say that YOU need to be in more relationships to find yourself or to reach your maximum potential. But really, it's all about personal perspective. There is not right or wrong. So, I think the ultimate question here is have I found myself? The funny thing is that I actually think I'm sore self-aware than the average 28-year-old. My relaxed career has given me so much free time that I've had access to a level of like mental freedom and self-discovery that many have not been able to experience. At least not at my age. And this has given me the ability to not only deeply study myself and my interests, and my passions, and what works and what doesn't work...but also just in general, to study the many facets of life. So I don't really know what more I could ask for in the department of self-discovery, at least not for now."
6:50 She says that she's independent and doesn't like when boyfriends buy her stuff:
"I'm constantly studying working on projects--mostly that fail, exploring opportunities. Basically, what I'm trying to say is I'm not a needy bitch. If anything, my boyfriends tend to get frustrated because I often put my own endeavors and personal projects over spending time with them.... [7:44] I do not allow my boyfriends to buy me things, and that has NEVER been an element in ANY of my relationships. I have always been a 100% self-sufficient person. Yes, even back when I was with a certain SOMEONE, which I'll never understand why people called me a gold-digger back then. Honestly, did I have any of the signs of being a gold digger? Was I carrying a Chanel bag or walking around in Louboutins or driving a Mercedes? No! I was wearing a Pikachu t-shirts, flip flops, and driving a Fiat."
9:19 She describes her own ratio of how much time she puts into different types of relationships in her life (family, friendships, romantic partners):
"As humans, we all need to feel a sense of social connection with others in order to be happy. This can come in a mix of three forms. Family, friends, and romantic partners. My personal mix has been about 5, 15, and 80. 5[%] on family, 15[%] on friends, and 80[%] on romantic partners. Which, yes, may not be the most common mix, which is why I think people reacted so adversely to my video. But let me go in and go a little bit deeper and explain my reasoning. ... So, my family lives 2,000 miles away. I really don't see much of them. Phone call here and there. Some text messages, but we're just not that close. I love them deeply but we have such different views on life that I often struggle to connect with them. ... So, I'm gonna be really, really, really, blunt on this one... ... This is gonna make me sound like a really big bitch. I honestly don't like most people. And this is not coming from a place of superiority because really, I don't like myself either. Like I literally hate myself. But whenever I'm talking to about 90% of people, I literally feel bored. Is that mean? I don't know. I really just can't help it. I feel like I can stimulate myself much better than they can. Ultimately, I'm standing there thinking about how much I would rather be at home, reading, working on projects, watching a documentary, just something that challenges me over making me feel mentally stagnant."
12:25 Stops to quickly talk about the Myers-Briggs test:
"If you're familiar with the Myers-Brigg personality indicator, I actually have a very rare personality type. This isn't me bragging because I wish that this was not my personality type, to be honest with you. My type is INTJ, which less than 1% of the female population in the entire world has. I truly think this has a lot to do with my social issues. I think it's why I don't vibe with a lot of people and why specifically why I struggle so greatly to connect with other women."

13:23 Talks about how she loves being in love and then opens up about her mental illness and how she has realized that there is a connection and pattern between the two:
"So, I don't really see my family. I struggle to connect with friends. What's left to fill my social quota. 80% on romantic relationships. ... I just love falling in love and love being in love. I'm a quality over quantity person. I love pouring myself unto one person and getting to know them on a deep, deep, deep level. And there's really nothing that anyone can say to me that's going to make me feel ashamed about doing what makes me feel my happiest. However, on that note I actually think there’s an even deeper reason as to why I gravitate towards romantic partners in my subconscious. ... There's something that makes it difficult for me to have strong relationships with anyone, and this is the scary part of the video for me. This is something that...I don't know if it's smart to share. Probably not ... even though this is going to fuck me in a lot of ways, I'm going to share because I think it'll help you guys understand me A LOT more. I honestly don't like talking about this anymore, but since it really pertains to understanding me, I kind of have to bring it up. So, if you've been following me for a while, you will know that I have struggled with obsessive-compulsive tendencies and that a few years back I finally went to a therapist and I got diagnosed with OCD, and then shortly after that we actually figured out that I didn't have OCD, that I had OCPD, which is obsessive compulsive personality disorder." (Goes on to define OCPD, her personal experience, and how her father suffers from OCPD too) She thinks that the reason she's in romantic relationships is because they're basically an alternative to going on antidepressants for her OCPD. It's a more natural way of making her feel happy so that she doesn't have to pop pills. Love is her drug. But then she falls of that high and she struggles to hold on to the relationship because she returns to her old self. She is a love addicts because it's the only thing to make her feel good. But she genuinely cares about her partners, it's just that she understands how this works for her mental health at the same time.
29:26 She talks about wanting to be in more open relationships than in one committed relationships:
"So, what's the solution? I still want to have romantic relationships, just not committed ones. I want to have deep relationships with people, just not too deep to the point where I'm around them so much that their imperfections drive me insane. And honestly, I don't want to limit myself to just one person anymore. I realize that most people may think that's awful and abnormal and I want to keep everyone at arm's length is weird. But I'm not normal. And I think it's just what will work for me. I no longer feel the need to tie myself down to one person because I know that it will likely not work out and that I know if I get too deep with this one person I will likely end up hurting them. I feel like I have hurt all of my ex-boyfriends and that causes me so much pain because I love them. I love them still to this day. And I feel like they all hate me. Except Cyrus, he doesn't hate me. He was literally just here the other night watching Game of Thrones. We're still friends. But generally speaking, they don't understand and they hate me. I feel like Cyrus understands a little bit more because I am a lot more aware of my problems now than I was with my other boyfriends. So, he understands me." [31:11] "So basically I'm going to make it clear to people that I'm not looking for anything serious but if we have a connection we can certainly become close and enjoy another's company. And this excites me. I think opening myself up to the option of casually connecting with multiple people over locking it down with just one will really enrich my life and broaden my perspective. I think it will probably be enough excitement to keep a steady flow of my natural dose of Zoloft [love]." *Laughs*
30:41 Talks about her struggles with friendships, education, YouTube and social media:
"As for friendships, I definitely regret not spending a bit more of my energy on them, as they're likely a better investment of my time. I fully realize they definitely have better odds of lasting longer... I'm really looking for my ratio to be more like 10, 50, 40. The struggle is how do I meet those friends? I suppose I need to push myself to get out there more... … …but similar to my philosophy on keeping romantic partners at an arm's length, I will likely have to do the same with friends. I'm just terrified of reaching the point with people where I become darkness for them. I really only want to engage in friendship if I can enrich people's lives. Since I struggle with both romantic relationships and friendships, I want to focus my time on my education. But that is yet something else that my OCPD fucks with. I set such high standards for myself that it gets in the way of any real productivity. I just keep trying to improve...and re-doing thing over and over...and I circle back so many times that it's only 85% complete at best. (Goes on about her perfection issues) ...this is why this time around I am really easing myself into college by starting off only taking one class and then gradually adding more and seeing how I feel." (She talks about how this also affects her videos, photos, and why she deletes them all.) She says she can't really "let it go" and has tried cognitive behavioral therapy. She has considered suicide multiple times because she's tired of feeling like a slave to her mental illness.
36:37 Talks about her career and her struggle with it. Talks about what she wants to do and study.

39:55 She wants to go back to therapy but wants to find someone who specializes in OCPD.

elegantly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elegantly »

@meowlizzz

Thank you for doing the Lord's work.

Alina88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alina88 »

I haven't watched Kalel from the very beginning of QB like a lot of you here, so I have a question for anyone that has been following her since the beginning. Did she routinely delete videos from her QB channel back before she started dating Anthony, or did the video and channel deletions start happening mostly after the time she began her relationship with Anthony?

Post by Guest »

^
^ she always did ,she even made a video about her OCD then as well
+
Im sorry you had to do all of this meowlizzz <3

Wishesfireworks
Talker
Talker

^^^ Of course she struggles to connect with her other females. She's in constant need of attention reassuring how great she is, which is why the only relationships she has is romantic ones. Once again, she's making excuses for her behavior. She's anti-social, so she blames it on being INTJ.

Funny thing to add. She mentions in the video how she loves divulging in one person, getting to know them on a deep deep level, then she claims that she now isn't committed relationships anymore. Contradicting af.

eatincrackers
Talker
Talker

Post by eatincrackers »

wow...I agree with the others that are saying that she is a narcissist. I have a relative that is a diagnoised narcissist. The using other people, always looking to be the victim/get sympathy, thinking nothing is your fault, and the over ambitious dreams/delusions of granduer, all seem to fit kalel. From what I've been told in the past, people with NPD usually date enablers that just encourage their narcissistic tendencies, so that might be why Kalel prefers long term boyfriends over friends, and why she thinks these relationships are "stronger."

Also, I love that she tried to debunk the claim about needing to be alone for a while with "logic" and then proceeded to do everything that a rhetorical writing teacher would tell you not to do. (slanting/uncredible sources/straw man fallacy). She's going to do really well writing papers for her Psychology/Anthropology/Biology degree :roll:

Post by Guest »

Wishesfireworks wrote:^^^ Of course she struggles to connect with her other females. She's in constant need of attention reassuring how great she is, which is why the only relationships she has is romantic ones. Once again, she's making excuses for her behavior. She's anti-social, so she blames it on being INTJ.

Funny thing to add. She mentions in the video how she loves divulging in one person, getting to know them on a deep deep level, then she claims that she now isn't committed relationships anymore. Contradicting af.
she always contradict herself and she did it ALOT in this video and in the comment section ( I may make a long post about it ) and it makes me wonder did she REALLY spend 30H writting this script ? if I had OCD I would re-read the whole thing word by word that I wouldnt contradict myself EVER

I think she needs to work on her flaws rather than blame it on something/someone else (INTJ, OCD, other people, society, the humen nature etc) THATS what adults do :roll:
I can name ALOT of people who suffer from OCD and still successful, I know its hard to have it but you have to try instead of blaming your failures on it, you wont "grow" from this child mentality !

meowlizzz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by meowlizzz »

eatincrackers wrote:Also, I love that she tried to debunk the claim about needing to be alone for a while with "logic" and then proceeded to do everything that a rhetorical writing teacher would tell you not to do. (slanting/uncredible sources/straw man fallacy). She's going to do really well writing papers for her Psychology/Anthropology/Biology degree
YES. She says things as if they're facts and apply to all people. Where does she get this information? Or are they her opinions? (They are.) How did she ever pass her English classes and graduate from high school? I hope college professors don't take this shit.

toadette
Talker
Talker

Post by toadette »

Wait... So she thinks she's more self aware than her peers because she doesn't have your typical conventional job to keep her occupied from exploring herself... But then says that being single (not occupying yourself with an SO) to find yourself is bull...

I definitely do have a soft spot for her. Maybe I'm being dense, but how did this video explain that she's depressed? Good on her for opening up this much, but it's titled "why I'm depressed and lonely" when the video is about her just opening up about her personality? She's depressed because of her ocpd, right? Just making sure because I'm dumb lol

KeiraKitten
Lurker
Lurker

Post by KeiraKitten »

Kalel saying she's not a narcissist is like Eugenia saying she's not anorexic. So delusional.

applesandbananas
Debater
Debater

Post by applesandbananas »

toadette wrote:Wait... So she thinks she's more self aware than her peers because she doesn't have your typical conventional job to keep her occupied from exploring herself... But then says that being single (not occupying yourself with an SO) to find yourself is bull...

I definitely do have a soft spot for her. Maybe I'm being dense, but how did this video explain that she's depressed? Good on her for opening up this much, but it's titled "why I'm depressed and lonely" when the video is about her just opening up about her personality? She's depressed because of her ocpd, right? Just making sure because I'm dumb lol
I wouldn't even call this her opening up about her personality, I would call this her trying to inform the world for the upteenth time "I am an enlightened human being so shut up and stop criticizing me!!"

She didn't offer up any new or surprising info hat she hasn't already said before. She's a dumbass and doesn't want to better herself.

KeiraKitten
Lurker
Lurker

Post by KeiraKitten »

Kalel can't ever admit she's wrong. She has to prove everyone wrong and enlighten them about everything. They are wrong; not her. Clearly a huge narcissist.

gvofo
Learner
Learner

Post by gvofo »

KittyGussip wrote:
idontknow wrote:I wish I would have screenshot it. Someone commented saying that she has narcissistic personality disorder with a lot of the symptoms of it and Kalel commented back calling them stupid or something saying that she hates herself and how could that be narcissistic or whatever and I think she deleted the comment. It had like 300 thumbs up the last time I checked.
I DID SAVE IT ! :D
+

she said in her long ass video half the population suffers from OCPD but her trustworthy source -wikipedia- says otherwise:
OCPD occurs in about 2–8% of the general population and 8–9% of psychiatric outpatients.The disorder occurs more often in men
its not like all her gibberish are scientific facts but Im too lazy to prove her wrong :roll:
Listen the that part of the video again, she does say 2% of the population not half.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alex.pyt
Informer
Informer

Post by alex.pyt »

Honestly I kinda understand her point of view now. I don't think she's playing the victim anymore, and being this clear since day 1 would've made things much easier for her. If that's how she really feels, I'm sorry that her boyfriends "hate" her.

LoliFlour
Informer
Informer

Post by LoliFlour »

How ironic for her to say that society's ideas are not original, when literally all her ideas are copied straight from books and TV. Again, generalizing ideas as if they apply to everyone. Why doesn't she mentions how her ideas aren't original either? I mean she said this trying to sound philosophical and deep but it was such a weak argument that she didn't further explain. It's like when presidents give speeches and say "we will do this" but then don't explain how exactly. Then she applies it to herself by thinking "I'm not normal tho I'm smarter than your average 27 year old and I spend time alone so my ideas come from myself"
How can I give someone the credibility to teach me about how the world works when they just told me they are alone, depressed, and never leave the house? :roll:
I feel like if she was a good person she would've taken this as an opportunity to share her story but also "help" others who may be going through the same thing, learn from me type of thing, considering she has a following that literally bows down to everything she says. But instead, it was all me! me! now stop hating on me! This video is full of excuses. She was aware she would get hate, then proceeded to explain why you shouldn't hate her and why her ideas are above yours.

FemaleDragon
Learner
Learner

Post by FemaleDragon »

This video made me accept the fact that Kalel is just a moron. She doesn't take constructive criticism and refuses to acknowledge that opinions that aren't her own (or aren't praising her) aren't always hate. I thought I saw a breakthrough when she made that video in Italy and showed vulnerability, but this video is just her "regurgitating bullshit" about how in tune she is with society and her psyche. I thought this video would explain her breakup with Cyrus, but instead, she's using mental illness to justify (a difference than acknowledging and trying to heal) her shitty behavior and not being open to help (meds, advice from fans who care). I struggle with mental illness as well; It's hard, I have faults and I open up about what my experience is to others, but I don't act like a snotty know-it-all who is incapable of not hurting other people. It's like she's accepting she's a tragic villain, which is shit; learn from your experience and try to be a better person and reach out to friends and family. I'll be surprised if anyone in her class likes her; she's going to be annoying as hell.

P.S. I apologize for making quite a few edits on this.

meowlizzz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by meowlizzz »

I wonder if her professor is going to call on her like, "Yes, Kristin?" and she's gonna be like "Oh, I actually go by Kalel"

Her classmates are gonna be like WTF.

Alina88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alina88 »

All I want is to hear her say once, just ONCE, is that she is grateful to Anthony for letting her keep the channel. The fact that she continues to try to convince everyone that she is some hardworking, self-made, independent woman who has NEVER taken money or assistance from anyone angers me so fucking much. The fact that she cannot, or will not, just admit for once in her life that she owes gratitude to another is one of the main reasons that she continues to disgust me. I just think she is an ugly, awful person on the inside, regardless of whatever mental disorders she is battling. OCPD doesn't make you a condescending, self-absorbed, ungrateful little bitch. That's all you honey. There are plenty of people in the world that are struggling with mental disorders that have good hearts and are kind people. She isn't one of them.

Return to “Kalel”