Kalel - New Break Up, New Break Down (Part 34)

Re: Kalel - New Break Up, New Break Down (Part 34)

Post by Guest »

when she was describing herself with all sort of lables she said she have a"strong distaste for public attention"... yeah right :roll:
also she doesnt allow words to define her
I think we allll agreed that the INTJ is full of shit but I read INTJs value friendship and dont give a shit about romance... doesnt that mean she is the exact opposite ? :?

(15m into the video and her voice is making my stomach hurt... I have to stop for a while :| )

I googled OCPD when she mentioned it... she read that off wikipedia... so educated she doesnt read books anymore :rofl:

idontknow

Post by idontknow »

I wish I would have screenshot it. Someone commented saying that she has narcissistic personality disorder with a lot of the symptoms of it and Kalel commented back calling them stupid or something saying that she hates herself and how could that be narcissistic or whatever and I think she deleted the comment. It had like 300 thumbs up the last time I checked.

crlnzo
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by crlnzo »

idontknow wrote:I wish I would have screenshot it. Someone commented saying that she has narcissistic personality disorder with a lot of the symptoms of it and Kalel commented back calling them stupid or something saying that she hates herself and how could that be narcissistic or whatever and I think she deleted the comment. It had like 300 thumbs up the last time I checked.

I saw that one i think she deleted a bunch of the comments calling her bs that reached the top comments.

Lotte+
Debater
Debater

Post by Lotte+ »

Excerpts from the comments;
Go back to the therapist, or marry one. It's going to take a lot to fix you. And guess what, you can't use the "I'm too smart for the world" excuse. If your mind isn't contributing anything to the world, it might as well not exist. The real smart people of the world are out there producing and giving rather than whining on youtube about her breakups.
need a podcast called "first world problems w/ Kalel"
i'm an INTJ female and also a psychologist, and you DEFINITELY don't strike me as one.. your face is waaay too expressive, you must have an extroverted feeling function.. you would be much more likely an ISFJ, in my opinion.. but if not (in case the facial expressions are fake), then maybe an ISTJ..? You're definitely not an intuitive tho, considering that most intuitives don't really care about sensory details much (fashion, interior design, their diet, working out), they're more focused on philosophical or creative ideas and learning (people like Nikola Tesla and Newton were intuitives - INTJ's) so.. yeah, i don't see it. Many sensors tend to mistype themselves as intuitives, it's quite common, most people are not particularly self-aware and honest with themselves while answering the questions (even tho they, obviously, think they are)

i do, however, think you might have narcissistic personality disorder (NPD - the covert variant). i don't wanna diagnose you online (since i obviously don't know u, so it could be just my perception), but u definitely show some symptoms of it..
You blab so much about how smart you think you are. You are a genuinely unhappy person within yourself. It's disgusting. You are the pure definition of a spoiled brat. Those rich kids that commit suicide because they've had everything handed to them because their parents are fucked up, so they don't know the meaning of struggle. Ah, so fucking annoying. Grow the fuck up. I wish I could say this to you in person.

Post by Guest »

idontknow wrote:I wish I would have screenshot it. Someone commented saying that she has narcissistic personality disorder with a lot of the symptoms of it and Kalel commented back calling them stupid or something saying that she hates herself and how could that be narcissistic or whatever and I think she deleted the comment. It had like 300 thumbs up the last time I checked.
I DID SAVE IT ! :D
+

she said in her long ass video half the population suffers from OCPD but her trustworthy source -wikipedia- says otherwise:
OCPD occurs in about 2–8% of the general population and 8–9% of psychiatric outpatients.The disorder occurs more often in men
its not like all her gibberish are scientific facts but Im too lazy to prove her wrong :roll:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

applesandbananas
Debater
Debater

Post by applesandbananas »

Jesus f*cking Christ she is a moron.

Post by Guest »

"now I realize Im a love addict not just because its my preferred way of socializing but also because its the only thing that makes me feel good and function like a normal person"
ummm, then you should be single so you can learn to find happiness on your own via theyarby you dumb ass, that why people are telling you you should be alone to find yourself :roll:

idontknow

Post by idontknow »

KittyGussip wrote:
I DID SAVE IT ! :D
+

she said in her long ass video half the population suffers from OCPD but her trustworthy source -wikipedia- says otherwise:
OCPD occurs in about 2–8% of the general population and 8–9% of psychiatric outpatients.The disorder occurs more often in men
its not like all her gibberish are scientific facts but Im too lazy to prove her wrong :roll:
Yes! I'm so glad, thank you! I love that she thinks narcissism is only thinking you're great or something. She's so clueless.

Do we want to stick with the "Kafaileesi - Mother of Apes" as the thread title, or does anyone want to come up with one involving this videos as well? I'm cool with whatever, I just want to know because I know we're going to be needing a new thread very soon.

Post by Guest »

^
^
youre wellcome <3
I dont know how to pic names but something that has to do with how she think she is the "most intellectual 28 yo she knows" could be a good addition to the title :tu:
or MAYBE something to do with her "narcissism" :rofl:

Post by Guest »

she doesnt want to be a vet because she "doesnt like the physical aspect of animal care" ?!
oh dear lord

+

and why does she feel bad therapists want her to come back more or that they didnt help her ?
it takes time, you wont "beat OCD" from the first session , it may take months or devoted work from YOU so just take your time just like how you want to take your time with college
and if youre talking about haters reminding you of how many times you quit college and you mean US by that... Im not even mad :roll:

MariaTeru18
Lurker
Lurker

Post by MariaTeru18 »

To me, She's the typical person who says "I don't have a job because I want a managment job, I'm good at that" but then you ask them "Have you made any managment courses? Any other interest in the field besides the "you get to boss people around" part?" And they get mad :rofl:
As I said before, if she thinks she can be like this and she's gonna be praised in college/university, girl is in for a BIG surprise... Her professors are gonna rip her apart... They actually love to have someone like Kalel in their classes, so They can shut them down and prove the other students this is serious business... :rofl:
Last edited by MariaTeru18 on Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

elegantly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elegantly »

AHAHAHA WTF AT THE PRETENTIOUS BLACK SCREEN.

I'm dead. I'm done. This bitch is insane. Actually INSANE.

thewhiterabbit
Lurker
Lurker

Post by thewhiterabbit »

One of the comments said
Not trying to be an asshole, but how would you know if you were mentally more self-aware than most people your age, especially since you claim that you have "no friends". Like what are your basing your claim on? Assumptions? I hope this didn't come off rude, I am just genuinely curious how you came to this conclusion.
Her response
I'm basing it off of the fact that I've had far more free time to study and explore myself than most people. Most people are really busy with work and don't get as much mental free time for deep self-exploration. I think I'm painfully hyperaware. I'm really not meaning it in a "holier than thou" way, but take it that way if you wish.
Because people with a normal job or busy lifestyle aren't capable of exploring themselves? Ugh, this girl needs a slap in the face. I don't even want to know what her "deep self-exploration" entails.

MariaTeru18
Lurker
Lurker

Post by MariaTeru18 »

thewhiterabbit wrote:One of the comments said
Not trying to be an asshole, but how would you know if you were mentally more self-aware than most people your age, especially since you claim that you have "no friends". Like what are your basing your claim on? Assumptions? I hope this didn't come off rude, I am just genuinely curious how you came to this conclusion.
Her response
I'm basing it off of the fact that I've had far more free time to study and explore myself than most people. Most people are really busy with work and don't get as much mental free time for deep self-exploration. I think I'm painfully hyperaware. I'm really not meaning it in a "holier than thou" way, but take it that way if you wish.
Because people with a normal job or busy lifestyle aren't capable of exploring themselves? Ugh, this girl needs a slap in the face. I don't even want to know what her "deep self-exploration" entails.

Jesuschrist... is she for real? I work a full-time job and still know very well myself... Mostly because I've given myself the time to know me and identify my querks and particularities... Because I don't want them as an excuse to be a shitty person :rofl: :rofl:

potnoodlegirl
Informer
Informer

Post by potnoodlegirl »

I've been aware of Kalel for years but only watched a few videos over that time. I don't think she understands the motivation behind people's comments. When people say SHE should be single because clearly she's lurching from one relationship to another (seriously, if my relationship broke down I would in no way magically find a new partner within months, let alone weeks), they're not saying EVERYONE needs to be single. Just her. I'm an INTJ and I've been with my partner for 13 years. I'm married. If you meet the right person who is truly what you need, they don't count as someone who it's draining to spend time with. You don't need to be on your own and you don't need to spend 60% of your life sitting alone at your laptop.

cowrug
Debater
Debater

Post by cowrug »

that video was so cringey

kalecat
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by kalecat »

I actually sat through that whole black screen video... she's such a mess. :? I would be so interested to hear what she'd say if she would read the things posted here. :rofl: :rofl: Also loving how many of you are screencapping the comments before she deletes them, this is hilarious. :rofl: :tu:

leyla12345
Talker
Talker

Post by leyla12345 »

narcissists hate themselves more than anything...that's why they need constant attention/validation/sense of superiority to distract themselves and fill the void

Wishesfireworks
Talker
Talker

Post by Wishesfireworks »

lololol dafuk did I watch?

1. Did this bitch just say her voice was soothing to others? She sounds so whiney you guiiiiiiseee!

2. Did she really say she learned selflessness from her relationships? She sounds like the most selfish self absorbed person ever. Selfless people don't brag about being selfless, they just are tbh.

3. Claiming to be more self aware than average 28 yr olds? Most people at 28 have their life together, you don't Fale-el. But oh my you are so self aware of this.

Once again, her SSD (speshullll snowflake syndrome as a gossiper posted earlier) is really showing. She's part of the 1% female population that's INTJ! No sweetie, you are a basic bland bitch with two nose jobs. :rofl:

Did she just really say that this video took over 30 hours and 10 pages? Wow, how hard that must have been on you Kalel. That's almost the hours of a full time job Kalel! You're so hardworking.

And we all know that this anti-monogamy/pro-polyamory thing is another one of her personalites right? All her past relationships have failed so now she's claiming monogamy isn't for her. She's constantly making excuses for herself.

And I bet that her strained relationship w/ her family is b/c of her. She is a manipulative toxic person and I bet even her parents resent her. Idk how any guy will stay with her once they see her true colors. Cyrus prob only watched GOT with her cause he feels bad for her cause she's that pathetic.

Her claiming that she hates ppl/finds them boring is hilarious. She's acting if people would WANT to be friends with someone like her. And she claims she's not trying to be superior :roll: I'm honestly surprised that she's not friends with the vapid LA bitches. She can find common ground with them and discuss their nose jobs, their tits, and how great vegan food in LA is guiseeeee!!!

Kalel is extremely insecure, yet tries to act if she isn't. Her constant need of a romantic relationships is indication of that. Her nose jobs are an indication of that too, but she tries to project the image of a hot LA bitch. Yeah, no.

Her act is getting old. It'll be no time before another boyfriend victim is introduced and she'll mold her personality and look to fit him. But no guiiiise, she wants to date multiple people at once because monogamy isn't for her :rofl: Kalel would never survive in an open relationship, we all know she couldn't handle Cyrus' female friends.

fail_dawson
Debater
Debater

Post by fail_dawson »

She needs friends. She really really really need friends. She needs to talk to another humain being, and she need to be told she's delusional and just spewing bullshit.

Return to “Kalel”