Kalel - New Break Up, New Break Down (Part 34)

0_JinxToMinx_0
Informer
Informer

Re: Kalel - New Break Up, New Break Down (Part 34)

Post by 0_JinxToMinx_0 »

This is a good upload for all the hoards of commenters that say her voice is soothing.
(yes, this has been said multiple times; no joke)

Post by Guest »

aside from contradicting herself by saying she didnt deny that people CAN find themselvesby staying single
can we talk about the fact that she said SHE HAVE NO FAMILEY ?!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

crlnzo
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by crlnzo »

Self-aware than the average 28 year-old because of her relax career, hahahahahano. I used to think like this before like I am so woke than everybody my age then when I actually entered the real word it pulled me down to the ground and made me realize how clueless I am about real life situations and problems. Not five minutes into this podcast and it's alread BS.

HayM
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by HayM »

What made me the most angry about this video is when she talks about antidepressants. She goes on and on about how taking antidepressants means you 'let your mental illness win' which is complete bullshit. A lot of people wouldn't be able to live a fulfilling life without them and considering her current life and her 'multiple suicide attempts' she could really benefit from them

thewhiterabbit
Lurker
Lurker

Post by thewhiterabbit »

Summary of new video for those that don't want to watch --->

- People are robots and can't think for themselves, but I'm the only critical thinker with an original thought here to save you. KalJesus here.
- I'm not a gold digger and I'm still #triggered about Antony.
- I want to justify my back to back relationships by telling you that people cannot survive alone. Or you will die.
- I hate people so I don't have friends. (And I guess she doesn't want to change that.)
- I'm an INTJ so I'm special.
- I'm OCD. Here's some random articles/studies by science people that justify my argument and serve my cause. That I've regurgitated. Original thought though.
- My OCD makes me notice everyone's flaws and so "humans are too imperfect for me" but animals are perfect.
- Oh and just so you know my dad even has OCPD sooooooo
- I treat my OCD with being in love. Men are actually my drug. But I don't use them of course.
- This video is like sooooooo extra but like I have to make it perfect. Ugh, god Kale you're so perfect.
- I want to be polyamorous.
- But like Cyrus and I are still friends. JUST SO YOU KNOW. But like whatever.
- But like polyamory will be a constant flow of my love drug to treat my depression so yeah, so much better.
- I want friends but I can't have friends because blah blah blah.
- I'm going back to school blah blah blah. So I can regurgitate more information to you blah blah blah. (Btw, this poster has taken anthropology and I'm going to let you know she is probably going to twist the information from her class to fit her own agenda and it'll be hilarious. :roll: )
- Don't judge me because I know what I'm about.
- I've been suicidal but I don't want to take anti-depressants because that means I've lost the battle.
**If any of you are depressed or suicidal, please get help. There is nothing wrong with seeking mental help, it is NOT weakness. It is NOT defeat. Getting help is taking control, not losing it. I cannot believe that she actually posted a video knowing that she has a lot of young viewers and told them that taking anti-depressants is something negative. That is absolutely alienating and disgusting. Please please please, get help if you need it.**
- I'm going to school to help animals. (While taking classes that doesn't really have a lot to do with animals..???) Because I want to have my own animal sanctuary for apes. Because no one has ever done that. Because no one is capable of individual thought except me. I'm not a sheep.
- More OCPD blah blah blah.
- Psychologist say blah blah blah.
- I have too much time on my hands which makes me more depressed. But what even is a normal day job?
- I'm so positive though and life will be great!
- It's so easy to judge someone when you have limited information and it's so hurtful because what did I do to deserve this?
- If you want to be a hater, well haterz gunna hate.
- This is the most vulnerable I've been ever (it's all brand new information I've never told anyone) so please be nice.

hiswaywardgirl
Talker
Talker

Post by hiswaywardgirl »

Ok, I made it to the end... I'm a longtime Kalel watcher, it's impossible to look away at this point lol...

She redeemed herself a bit at the 2/3 mark. She talked about how she knows that she is a negative influence on other people, including her last three boyfriends, and how they all hate her except for Cyrus. She said that they recently watched Game of Thrones together, and that he understands her a bit more because she understands herself better these days.

It sounds like she went to therapy, but the therapist didn't click/seemed like they only wanted her money, and she knows she needs to go back for more, since OCPD gets worse with age.

She also mentioned feeling suicidal multiple times, because of her intrusive thoughts, and considering antidepressants.

It is so, so difficult to like Kalel because of the way she presents herself... like in the first part of this recording. She is just so cold, argumentative, and has a superiority complex. But then she becomes vulnerable for half a second, and we see her flaws and want to give her another chance.

Watching her is addictive to me. I don't know if you all feel this way. It's like being in an abusive relationship, lol... we see so much negativity, but stick around for the one time something positive shines through.

I hope she gets more therapy. She needs it so badly.

Post by Guest »

HayM wrote:What made me the most angry about this video is when she talks about antidepressants. She goes on and on about how taking antidepressants means you 'let your mental illness win' which is complete bullshit. A lot of people wouldn't be able to live a fulfilling life without them and considering her current life and her 'multiple suicide attempts' she could really benefit from them
funny how Anna Akana tells her viewers multiple times about her depression and how antidepressants helped her cop with it but Kalel says this shit
I know I`ll sound like a horrible person but I think if you didnt ask for help ( therapy or meds ) and attempted suicide THEN you lost to depression
always seek help, its ok, alot of people -including me- go throw it...
but to tell her fans to just give up and not even try to take antidepressants then FUCK HER I LOST MY LAST PIT OF RESPECT TO THIS BITCH !!!
and I BET she said she attempted suicide to get sympathy from her fans :x

halfbakedpotato
Talker
Talker

Post by halfbakedpotato »

Wow did Kristen just delete a critical comment that I was about to reply to? I think so. Can't find it anymore, hah.
I thought she was going to redeem herself a little in this video but nope. She came off as super bitchy and narcissistic. I'm not sure if I'm the only one, but I feel that most LA youtubers here are just so.... messed up (couldn't think of a better phrase to describe them); like Trish for example...?

Izabella

Post by Izabella »

thewhiterabbit wrote:- My OCD makes me notice everyone's flaws and so "humans are too imperfect for me" but animals are perfect
Wtf? How does that make sense? Animals also have problems/flaws and each one has a different personality and different behaviours

Flamey
Learner
Learner

Post by Flamey »

I think Myers Briggs is garbage, but I consistently score as an INTJ and I really don't see how she could be one. I commit to long-term goals, don't bother with romantic relationships, actually bother with friendships, and am extremely open-minded to alternative views.

At this point, she's vegan, an INTJ, and a Biology major. If she does one more thing like me, I'm going to worry that I'm her new copycat idol.

thewhiterabbit
Lurker
Lurker

Post by thewhiterabbit »

Izabella wrote:
thewhiterabbit wrote:- My OCD makes me notice everyone's flaws and so "humans are too imperfect for me" but animals are perfect
Wtf? How does that make sense? Animals also have problems/flaws and each one has a different personality and different behaviours
She's just delusional. I think somehow in her head, showing more affection towards animals than people makes her unique and special? Or it fits her vegan agenda. Or she just really has no understanding of how animals are.

Izabella

Post by Izabella »

She has the most severe case of Special Snowflake Syndrome I've ever seen. :roll:

She probably thinks animals "are perfect" because they don't have the ability to talk back to her and tell her how much of an idiot she is.

leyla12345
Talker
Talker

Post by leyla12345 »

ewwwww, this video was soooo pathetic and cringey....she knows very well that what she has is narcissism, and yeah, ocpd is way more socially acceptable and pitiable than narcissism so that's what she's framing this as. the truth is she wants to be /look/ have the "best"/what she perceives is superior to others, and she gets high off of attention...she's never loved and cared for any of her boyfriends, and she gets bored of people (girls, prospective friends, etc) who aren't giving her romantic/sexual attention. her lack of depth and lack of awareness of this lack of depth are really strange for a 28 yr old seemingly normal person.
Last edited by leyla12345 on Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ThatIsFaux
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ThatIsFaux »

hiswaywardgirl wrote:Ok, I made it to the end... I'm a longtime Kalel watcher, it's impossible to look away at this point lol...

She redeemed herself a bit at the 2/3 mark. She talked about how she knows that she is a negative influence on other people, including her last three boyfriends, and how they all hate her except for Cyrus. She said that they recently watched Game of Thrones together, and that he understands her a bit more because she understands herself better these days.

It sounds like she went to therapy, but the therapist didn't click/seemed like they only wanted her money, and she knows she needs to go back for more, since OCPD gets worse with age.

She also mentioned feeling suicidal multiple times, because of her intrusive thoughts, and considering antidepressants.

It is so, so difficult to like Kalel because of the way she presents herself... like in the first part of this recording. She is just so cold, argumentative, and has a superiority complex. But then she becomes vulnerable for half a second, and we see her flaws and want to give her another chance.

Watching her is addictive to me. I don't know if you all feel this way. It's like being in an abusive relationship, lol... we see so much negativity, but stick around for the one time something positive shines through.

I hope she gets more therapy. She needs it so badly.
EXACTLY THIS. 2/3 in the video I also went "huh" and remembered how I used to perceive Kalel, how I rooted for her to succeed and was excited to watch her grow and then she jus turned into this awful and shallow person.
I honestly think she is so deep into her own delusions about herself that nothing is going to help except her poly-method because she doesn't believe that anything else will.
I have a feeling that if she got help back around the split with Anthony she would've never gotten this bad...

lolwut
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lolwut »

Basically "I'm a controlling bitch who think she's better than everyone else, but I can't control it sooooooooo I hope you all understand"

YAWN. The Audible part did make me laugh though lol

crlnzo
Debater
Debater

Post by crlnzo »

tuskvegas wrote:Guys I'm no doctor but I think kalel has a case of narcissistic personality disorder
I always thought this was the case, she always showed narcissistic traits to me than OCPD or INTJs prove of that is when her belief is questioned she goes on full-blast 40 minute rant about how she's right and how xxxxxxx she is than other people. Always have the need to be the best and special in all aspect whether it's a personality type, her aesthetic or even with her pets.

Post by Guest »

she losing subs, she used to have +900 now they are +500 new subs
she was close to 2M... I guess even Shane cant save her channel from her ignorance :rofl:

wheein
Learner
Learner

Post by wheein »

'' I don't want to have victim mentality, I'm fighting this shit everyday''
:roll:

coralribbons
Talker
Talker

Post by coralribbons »

wheein wrote:'' I don't want to have victim mentality, I'm fighting this shit everyday''
:roll:
LITERALLY THE ONLY WAY SHE CAN GET ATTENTION NOW IS IF SHE PLAYS THE VICTIM CARD, LOOK AT HER RANT ABOUT ANTHONY'S DRAW MY LIFE

that is all <3

Post by Guest »

wait just a sec, I just started listening... did she call herself "independent" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ?!?!!
oh yeah you did work on multiple projects but you finished non of them so its meaningless to talk about unfinished project... and they dont even prove if youre independent or nah :roll:

and she said she would rather spend time on her projects rather than spending time with her boyfriends... but how many times did she vlog herself laying on the couch waiting for (insert boyfriend name here) to come back home because she is bored :rofl: ?!

"did I have any sign of a gold digger" yeah... alot of signs actually including your example of "expensive designer bags" :rofl:

Return to “Kalel”