Kalel - New Break Up, New Break Down (Part 34)

idontknow

Kalel - New Break Up, New Break Down (Part 34)

Post by idontknow »

Continue here! I hope everyone's okay with the name. Since the "thank" feature doesn't show anymore, it's difficult to tell who likes what.

I saw that Cyrus still has some pictures of Kalel, Buki, and Chibi on his Instagram. I wonder if they really are fully broken up, or going to stay broken up.

lolwut
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Kalel - New Break Up, New Break Down (Part 34)

Post by lolwut »

I'm pretty sure they've officially broken up- someone left a comment talking about the fact that she's replacing her boyfriend with the new cat and she responded basically laughing agreeing with the comment.
I really hope she talks about why they actually broke up. I'm very curious. He's seemed very cold and rude the last few times she's shown him, so I can imagine it's probably been even worse when she's not filming. The fact that she's been so emotional and mentioned the open relationship thing makes me think that he's the one who's been having problems with her or initiated the breakup. She also mentioned it's not been going well for a while, so I wonder for how long.
Based off of her older advice videos, she really seems to think that she's the perfect/ideal girlfriend, so it would be interesting to see her admit what her faults are, or just discuss what differences they had that caused the problems. I know some people say it's no one's business but theirs, but you have to wonder when just over a year ago she was talking about what perfect soulmates they were. I think it's lame to want to shove that down everyone's throats and then want to be private when stuff isn't so perfect anymore. Hopefully she's honest with everyone and herself.

sanneke
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by sanneke »

I think she's going to blame it all on him. She can't even be honest with herself so she's not going to be honest to everyone else.

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

Let's be honest, she's definitely going to make a video about the break up.

She made 2 videos alluding to a future breakup and put Cyrus in both those videos. No wonder it didn't end up working out after that.

meowlizzz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by meowlizzz »

"most of the time I end up thinking about how I'd rather be reading or at home watching a movie with my cats"

"90% of people don't interest me. I feel bored in their presence. I feel pressured to ask them questions about themselves, when in reality I'm not interested. "

"those people who challenge me, those people who get my gears turning, those people who like to delve into deep shit... oh, I love it. Problem is, I don't come across them too often"

All of these scream narcissist and sociopath to me. She's so lazy, bored, and self-centered.

elegantly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elegantly »

I'm still waiting on a Jesus freak phase.

meowlizzz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by meowlizzz »

lolwut wrote:
KittyGussip wrote:^
^
the timing doesnt make sense -to me at least- is because she went with Alec to visit his family on Christmas and met Cyrus in New Year Eve the same year :roll:
Jesus, yeah I couldn't remember the exact timeline but that is ridiculous if that's how it went. I didn't know she was still with Alec during Christmas wtf. So she broke up with him and then met her soulmate Cyrus within that same week?? That's crazy. I remember her story of them meeting in the club seemed fake af too. They ~locked eyes at a club in Vegas but coincidentally learned they happened to live 5 minutes away from each other in DTLA~ Sureeeeeeee. They probably had already met on Tinder or somewhere in person since they live in the same area. Shady.
I figured out the timeline way back based on her tweets and videos. Basically she and Alec broke up days before she met Cyrus. It sounded like she and Cyrus had a connection with their acquaintances, which is probably how they ended up near each other at the club. She also claimed to have wanted to wait to date Cyrus because she really did want to try to be single, but then she was like "fuck it" and just dove into dating him in January and they seemed pretty official by February.
toadette wrote:she is being hypocritical by saying that most people don't interest her and that there's "no logic" in talking to them (or whatever she said) while being upset that she has no one to confide in. No person is going to capture your full interest 24/7, you have to put work into it if you want a good friendship.
THIS. I'm not sure she understands what friendships are. Friendships do take some sort of work. Oh wait, maybe she does know what they require and she just doesn't want to do the work.

Hunnybunnyk
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Hunnybunnyk »

Anyone seeing the stuff Cyrus is posting on his instagram stories? Pics like he's sad out at bars and bragging about this shirt he used to have saying he only dates models. strange seems like he's trying to make someone pretty jealous

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rooibostree
Informer
Informer

Post by rooibostree »

Seems like he's going clubbing again now that he's single and he seems miserable. Before anyone assumes that he's a dick and he cheated, it seems like he's sad that he's single too. I really think he thought she was the one, and over time, he was disappointed that she was not who she initially seemed: the bad bitch LA girl with the cool apartment and tesla who works hard on her relaunched channel, wins humanitarian awards, collabs with peta, and is super ambitious. Not to mention she put a lot of effort in how she looked like with the eyelash extensions and fake nails and all black clothing.

Now that facade is gone and he sees that she's uninspired, unmotivated, and unemployed. I cant blame him for not wanting to be around someone who deceived him so much

Post by Guest »

meowlizzz wrote:THIS. I'm not sure she understands what friendships are. Friendships do take some sort of work. Oh wait, maybe she does know what they require and she just doesn't want to do the work.
in that video she made with Anna she said she would rather put all her time and effort in a relationship rather than friendships :roll:
Hunnybunnyk wrote:Anyone seeing the stuff Cyrus is posting on his instagram stories? Pics like he's sad out at bars and bragging about this shirt he used to have saying he only dates models. strange seems like he's trying to make someone pretty jealous
lol, this is the same way Kalel would react
I dont know about you guys but I think these 2 were meant for eachother :rofl:

rooibostree
Informer
Informer

Post by rooibostree »

Hunnybunnyk wrote:Anyone seeing the stuff Cyrus is posting on his instagram stories? Pics like he's sad out at bars and bragging about this shirt he used to have saying he only dates models. strange seems like he's trying to make someone pretty jealous

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Didnt see those stories until now lol. I interpreted it differently based on the earlier stories

Post by Guest »

if you think about it Kalel has the stereotypical model body-type ,so I cant see the shade ( or at least she wont ) :roll:

Alina88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alina88 »

I checked out his stories and it looks like he just added a pic of him laying on their bed and he is holding his hand out and chibi has his paw on it. So...I guess they are still together (for now)?

theBIGonion
Learner
Learner

Post by theBIGonion »

rooibostree wrote:

Seems like he's going clubbing again now that he's single and he seems miserable. Before anyone assumes that he's a dick and he cheated, it seems like he's sad that he's single too. I really think he thought she was the one, and over time, he was disappointed that she was not who she initially seemed: the bad bitch LA girl with the cool apartment and tesla who works hard on her relaunched channel, wins humanitarian awards, collabs with peta, and is super ambitious. Not to mention she put a lot of effort in how she looked like with the eyelash extensions and fake nails and all black clothing.

Now that facade is gone and he sees that she's uninspired, unmotivated, and unemployed. I cant blame him for not wanting to be around someone who deceived him so much
I think you nailed this one.

Im not bummed or surprised about the break-up, I expected it since the very beginning (because of the reasons quoted above). Kalel needs real help and needs to sort out her shit. But unless something radical happens or changes thats not gonna happen, so I expect her to just stay put and solve her problems with getting into a new relationship anytime soon.

UsedToLoveThem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by UsedToLoveThem »

Alina88 wrote:I checked out his stories and it looks like he just added a pic of him laying on their bed and he is holding his hand out and chibi has his paw on it. So...I guess they are still together (for now)?
they live together, it's not like you can move out over night just because you've broken up. I guess they aren't a couple anymore and sorting this mess out right now. Apartment hunting and the like until they can go their separate ways...
contradicting to his behaviour towards Kalel he seems pretty heartbroken.

mikah_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mikah_ »

I don't think he's heartbroken at all... the t-shirt instastory was just a joke, I'm sure it wasn't meant to be a dig at Kalel in any way. And no one is forcing him to go out partying, unless Kalel is so impossible to be with at home he really has to run away... I think his "Back to this shit" instastory was maybe reffering to the terrible music choice at the bar, I highly doubt he's bummed that he "has to" find himself another girlfriend already :roll: He's just an outgoing guy, he surely has friends to hang out with, so he does. According to his ig he was never really a homebody. I'm sure he is sad in his own way, he's only human and it's natural after the breakup, but he's not depressed or heartbroken like Kalel. Even if I loved someone very much and they made video about our relationship suggesting I cheated, that would probably make me a little less sad a little more annoyed and pissed off at them :roll:

robin21
Learner
Learner

Post by robin21 »

Her fans are a little...I don't even know what to call them...scary, concerning, dumb? So many comments borderline accusing him of being abusive, because he was a little grumpy in a video, he didn't want to eat spaghetti for the 100th time, he doesn't like mushrooms or some crap like that. It's crazy, you can't just accuse people of being abusive.

crlnzo
Debater
Debater

Post by crlnzo »

Kalel tweeted about seeing the movie planet of the apes, cyrus instastoried it. They're probably civil about the whole thing or they're back together.

Buffy
Learner
Learner

Post by Buffy »

Honestly, I'll be glad if it's over. I don't mind Cyrus and I wish Kalel nothing but happiness, but entertainment wise, I've always found Kalel so much more interesting and relatable when she's just living her life and not obsessing over some boyfriend.

UsedToLoveThem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by UsedToLoveThem »

crlnzo wrote:Kalel tweeted about seeing the movie planet of the apes, cyrus instastoried it. They're probably civil about the whole thing or they're back together.
or worse, they decided to stay friends and we are in for some on-off relationship entertainment during the next year

Return to “Kalel”