Kalel - New Break Up, New Break Down (Part 34)

LoliFlour
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Kalel - New Break Up, New Break Down (Part 34)

Post by LoliFlour »

someone commented on how the Myers Briggs test is BS but Kalel said:
For me personally, it is scary spot on. I took the test with my therapist and then as homework read a 150 page analysis of my type. I would say it was about 95% accurate for me and gave so much insight and relief. So even though it might not exactly be scientific literature, it's really helped a lot of people so it's importance shouldn't be dismissed.
lol.

Iasomie
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by Iasomie »

I've got to disagree with a lot of the posts on here, especially when some of it has misheard information.

I definitely like her more after this video. It seems like she's using her alone time well and actually focusing on herself. I'm glad she's replying to a lot of the comments level-headed. But plenty of people come trying to tell her what she's doing right and wrong or who she is, which I find it understandable for her to respond with zero consideration or thought into what they have to say.

It makes sense that a lot of the projects she says falls through because she focuses on the small details and over thinks it.. but I think she's forgotten that a lot she's worked on she ends up finding too hard and giving up. Is that because of her standards? Or from wanting to do too much at once all at once to become who she wants to become? I could see the second one more likely. She comes across as lazy. Wanting to be someone and wanting to do everything at onice would be draining.. which could lead to being lazy.

Her comments on her relationship with Anthony was a joke, I think she does feel an ounce of guilt for it though.

I don't see her as being a narcissist. She has the traits of someone with OCPD. She mentioned how she was misdiagnosed as having OCD, which clearly doesn't fit her. OCPD definitely does though. Glad that she actually said she got diagnoses from a therapist, as that's been speculation. She also said she's looking for a new one which she'll definitely need while going into school again.

She said she's a pessimist but I don't see that all. She constantly daydreams! That isn't a trait of a pessimist.

She's obviously up her own ass and tried to play the smart card so other people don't question her. That was an annoying move to make, but the overall video was a good choice to post. She finally addressed all that her comments have been and that seems like less of a rant and more of a video of clarification.

She says how she's been trying to focus on friends and I think that's clear with the fact that she's been trying to reach out to Evelina and Shane, with a bit of success.

If she kept saying how she finds comfort by the test by feeling normal and not alone, rather than using it as a "it's all because of my INTJ" then I wouldn't be annoyed by it. But she is. Over and over.

Can't wait to see how she fucks it up after laying out who she wants to be but not who she is, though.

meowlizzz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by meowlizzz »

Alina88 wrote:I just think she is an ugly, awful person on the inside, regardless of whatever mental disorders she is battling. OCPD doesn't make you a condescending, self-absorbed, ungrateful little bitch. That's all you honey. There are plenty of people in the world that are struggling with mental disorders that have good hearts and are kind people. She isn't one of them.
Yup. Mental illness doesn't excuse what a terrible person she can be.
Itzfleur wrote:someone commented on how the Myers Briggs test is BS but Kalel said:
For me personally, it is scary spot on. I took the test with my therapist and then as homework read a 150 page analysis of my type. I would say it was about 95% accurate for me and gave so much insight and relief. So even though it might not exactly be scientific literature, it's really helped a lot of people so it's importance shouldn't be dismissed.
lol.
What in the fuck. She took the test with her therapist? No wonder that therapist didn't work for her. And then she read a 150 page analysis of her type? And she said she's not narcissistic. And what people is she talking about when she says "it's really helped a lot of people" ??? Even if it has, that doesn't make it less illegitimate.

katiebitch
Learner
Learner

Post by katiebitch »

DUDE IVE NEVER HEARD SOMEONE SO PRETENTIOUS IN MY LIFFFFFFFFFFFEEEEEEEE :? :o :x :|

applesandbananas
Debater
Debater

Post by applesandbananas »

katiebitch wrote:DUDE IVE NEVER HEARD SOMEONE SO PRETENTIOUS IN MY LIFFFFFFFFFFFEEEEEEEE :? :o :x :|
She is shoved SO far up her own asshole.

Man, I know none of them will but I really wish Anthony, Alec or Cyrus would respond to this video and drag her ass. We all know all of this shit isn't true. Hell, she does too, she's just too pathetic to admit any of it. Honestly, she spent most of the time just complimenting herself rather than actually acknowledging any flaws.

Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 0222 »

Haven't watched it yet because I can't manifest the energy. I want to though.

But people think she has a soothing voice? How could anyone find her grating dumb LA girl vocal fry soothing? Maybe if you grew up on the bayou and are used to hearing toads croaking all night long.........

applesandbananas
Debater
Debater

Post by applesandbananas »

God I keep listening in tiny bits because she's such a dumbass but she literally just said she dislikes most people because she thinks most people are dumber than her and don't "mentally challenge her". Are you kidding? Kalel, you're dumber than most people you're age. Like, way dumber. Jfc.

Chimpanzeee
Talker
Talker

Post by Chimpanzeee »

Kalel isnt a dumb girl but she overestimates her own intelligence. The way she puts herself on a pedestal and claims she has more self awareness than other 28 year olds is infuriating... like someone pointed out, how can she even compare herself to others when she barely ventures out of her apartment to talk to other people? She definitely has a disorder of some kind, whether OCPD or narcissistic personality disorder (highly likely).. I think she's making it a grand announcement so people will pardon her for her lack of interest in friendships, failed romantic relationships, and failure to produce anything productive in her life.

One thing she mentioned that I think is so key is that not having a proper job/spending her life at home alone is what is "feeding the beast" and making her anti-social and crippling perfectionism worse. I think absolutely this is a massive contributing factor. Because she's been so lucky to have the income from such a lazy job, she's never had to FORCE herself to do more with her life. Most people don't have the luxury of starting and stopping multiple project while mulling over philosophical books.. most people don't find their true passion and love every second of the journey.. people learn how to work hard and get through the hard times because thats whats necessary to be successful in life.

I do however think people are too hard on her sometimes... just my opinion: she is good to her cats, she genuinely does care for animals (even if she's a bit naive at times), she stays pretty true to being a vegan (more than most).. she's definitely straight in my eyes, that post with evelina was just meant to look sensitive and intimate for effect. And honestly, I don't hate on her for keeping WULAS. People beat her up for that but the reality is Anthony would never keep that channel up himself or even have instigated its launch because he was always so busy with SMOSH.. Kalel had said before she was the one who uploaded and edited the content and they took half each of the profits. With termination of their relationship, that was the only channel Kalel managed and Anthony clearly wouldn't have done anything with it.. yeah it worked in her favour but I don't think her keeping it was totally unreasonable nor some sick plot of hers to get money. It was just fortunate circumstances

Post by Guest »

- the way she talks about herself :? like a doctor who discusses how his patient acts, it seems so unpersonal. and how she sees her mistakes, but goes on and says: uuh i´m just that way, i can´t change

- so.... is she now not-friends with benefits with Cyrus? i mean, he came over to his ex (that he kind of hates, but understands, so no hate) just to watch GoT... right

- did she say somewhere that she is an alpha? i might be wrong, don´t want to watch it again :shock: but that would be interesting, if she thinks that she is an alpha and Cyrus is an alpha :roll:

- i find her new goal contradicting with her own behaviour. like she does not want to get help from a psychologist, but then she wants to bond with apes and study them -> kind of be the apes psychologist

Post by Guest »

omg just watched the video. this chick is WHACK and CRAZY. shes so not self aware my god!!!!!!

i am disgusted!

shes PSYCHO!!!

and lmao at her defending that shes not a goldigger. shes literally just reading wikipedia articles and thinks shes super smart. gurl get your phd in psychology and then come back and talk.

idontknow

Post by idontknow »

viewtopic.php?f=344&t=32759

Continue over there! <3

We always seem to hit a lull on page 40 because no one knows when we'll move over haha.

toadette
Talker
Talker

Post by toadette »

4erepok wrote:
- did she say somewhere that she is an alpha? i might be wrong, don´t want to watch it again :shock: but that would be interesting, if she thinks that she is an alpha and Cyrus is an alpha :roll:
I think she said she's "type A". I have no idea what that means.

iamber90
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by iamber90 »

Screenshots of some comments. Some of them have already been deleted.ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

Jolteon
Talker
Talker

Post by Jolteon »

Lol there is no fucking way that Kalel and Cyrus are not friends with benefits right now. Coming over to your ex's place to watch GoT and nothing else? LOL, does she think we're dumb? If he was making you unhappy enough to complain about it in Italy then you're an idiot for keeping him around. :?

Izabella

Post by Izabella »

noli90
Learner
Learner

Post by noli90 »

I only know a few things about her, but watched the depression video, and sadly it reminded me of a few people who are indeed very isolated( like many who dwell too much online, but to blame other people for being defective as to why one has no connection to the outside world seems very toxic and egotistical, for starters, along with delusional and protected from facing harsh realities) and they are tough to break out of ocpd.

I know firsthand these folks never or rarely acknowledge their responsibility often because it’s an admission they are severely flawed, and they believe themselves to be special and superior to the peasants. I don’t doubt she is depressed and alone and yet this not taking responsibility or denial anything is truly their fault is typical. She has acknowledged some faults, which is good but goes back to blaming others for being x, y, or z and she’s just coping with an imperfect world, rather than seeing the world as it is and trying to do her best within that system to uphold her ideals honestly, without distorting others around her as lesser for whatever reason. It’s dangerous she influences others to think they are special and misunderstood also. We have enough people in the world making up their own versions of the truth and degrading the importance of others to make themselves feel like gods in their own minds. The lack of humility will be the downfall of all these youtubers. She needs to go out and be forced to work and then reality will be quite the teacher. Her illness gets full reign with followers.

Return to “Kalel”