Kalel - Mama Kale, Mother of Fails (Part 33)

LadyRed
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kalel - Mama Kale, Mother of Fails (Part 33)

Post by LadyRed »

Like seriously, the moment I feel some sympathy for this woman and I think "that's kind of shitty, I know how it is to deal with that emptiness and lack of purpose" she says things that show she is still stuck in a teenager mentality. I just want to grab her by the shoulders and shake her like the guy in the sassy gay friend videos "Look at your life, look at your choices!"
Does she read anything else but shitty selfhelp books? How about other genres Kalel? Try some fiction, some biographies, maybe some with actual science not some pseudo bull. She sees people as a means to and end which is how they make HER feel, no wonder she can't maintain any worthwhile relationships, romantic or otherwise.

mikah_
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by mikah_ »

I think she's generally unhappy, that's why she teared up so easily. She's starting to realise nothing's changed in her life since a very long time, she's still in the same place while other people start businesses, families etc. She's still "just" a youtuber, and not really a succesful one even though she has 2 million subs. She definitely knows she doesn't deserve them, she can quote her Drake songs about starting from the bottom all she wants, but the truth is her biggest accomplishment in life was meeting Anthony and wrapping him around her finger. Being around educated people like Cyrus and his friends her self esteem dropped a lot. Who takes a girl in her late 20s with no education seriously? She was served everything on a silver platter and still couldn't take the opportunity to write a book/ create a clothing line or anything that could grant her a steady income. On the top of that she has mental problems. I mean I know that these things would make me personally have a breakdown, if I was such a looser as her. But as many previously said, she did it to herself. No wonder Cyrus has had enough.

Rose57
Informer
Informer

Post by Rose57 »

mikah_ wrote:I think she's generally unhappy, that's why she teared up so easily. She's starting to realise nothing's changed in her life since a very long time, she's still in the same place while other people start businesses, families etc. She's still "just" a youtuber, and not really a succesful one even though she has 2 million subs. She definitely knows she doesn't deserve them, she can quote her Drake songs about starting from the bottom all she wants, but the truth is her biggest accomplishment in life was meeting Anthony and wrapping him around her finger. Being around educated people like Cyrus and his friends her self esteem dropped a lot. Who takes a girl in her late 20s with no education seriously? She was served everything on a silver platter and still couldn't take the opportunity to write a book/ create a clothing line or anything that could grant her a steady income. On the top of that she has mental problems. I mean I know that these things would make me personally have a breakdown, if I was such a looser as her. But as many previously said, she did it to herself. No wonder Cyrus has had enough.
I understand what you're saying but I fundamentally disagree with your comment about education. Education is a privilege it is not something that should garner so much respect. I have a masters degree and I often consider the time I took to educate myself and the opportunities I have given up as a result. This website claims that in my country (USA) 44 million people are in student loan debt (https://studentloanhero.com/student-loa ... tatistics/). TLDR: education, in my opinion, is a privilege, not a true measure of success. This is especially true in countries such as mine where even public education is not fully subsidized for most people.

on the flipside I would say that kalel has NO hustle in an industry that could have really elevated her. she never grabbed any opportunity that required any real measure of effort on her part, aside from redecorating various apartments. Look at evelina who has a bachelors degree in a subject that does not serve her at all, yet her youtube hustle is serious and i would say that her financial success is due to this. When Evelina separated from her husband the cinematic quality of her videos plummeted yet she still is quite successful. I only use Evelina as a measure against Kalel because they are the same age and they were/are associated with eachother.

mameha
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mameha »

That whole meal situation in Italy was bizarre.

Cyrus wasn't thrilled with eating the same thing as Kalel, why not order something different? And if he was doing it to please Kalel he didn't even bother masking his distaste.

I don't feel sorry for Kalel. Her views on relationships (romantic or not) are so unhealthy. Using her youtube audience as a friend substitute is sad beyond words though.

crlnzo
Debater
Debater

Post by crlnzo »

mikah_ wrote:I think she's generally unhappy, that's why she teared up so easily. She's starting to realise nothing's changed in her life since a very long time, she's still in the same place while other people start businesses, families etc. She's still "just" a youtuber, and not really a succesful one even though she has 2 million subs. She definitely knows she doesn't deserve them, she can quote her Drake songs about starting from the bottom all she wants, but the truth is her biggest accomplishment in life was meeting Anthony and wrapping him around her finger. Being around educated people like Cyrus and his friends her self esteem dropped a lot. Who takes a girl in her late 20s with no education seriously? She was served everything on a silver platter and still couldn't take the opportunity to write a book/ create a clothing line or anything that could grant her a steady income. On the top of that she has mental problems. I mean I know that these things would make me personally have a breakdown, if I was such a looser as her. But as many previously said, she did it to herself. No wonder Cyrus has had enough.
You nailed it, as much as I don't sympathize with her I still get where she's coming from.

wafflesandhoney
Learner
Learner

Post by wafflesandhoney »

I don't think her self-esteem dropped. She's still the biggest narcissist I've ever seen. She says 90 % of people aren't interesting and worth her attention, but of course thinks of herself as one of the cool and interesting 10% that even needs a YouTube channel, because she's soooo interesting that those 90% of idiots should just stare at her greatness. That's not low self-esteem.

mikah_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mikah_ »

shoshana89 wrote:
I understand what you're saying but I fundamentally disagree with your comment about education. Education is a privilege it is not something that should garner so much respect. I have a masters degree and I often consider the time I took to educate myself and the opportunities I have given up as a result. This website claims that in my country (USA) 44 million people are in student loan debt (https://studentloanhero.com/student-loa ... tatistics/). TLDR: education, in my opinion, is a privilege, not a true measure of success. This is especially true in countries such as mine where even public education is not fully subsidized for most people.

on the flipside I would say that kalel has NO hustle in an industry that could have really elevated her. she never grabbed any opportunity that required any real measure of effort on her part, aside from redecorating various apartments. Look at evelina who has a bachelors degree in a subject that does not serve her at all, yet her youtube hustle is serious and i would say that her financial success is due to this. When Evelina separated from her husband the cinematic quality of her videos plummeted yet she still is quite successful. I only use Evelina as a measure against Kalel because they are the same age and they were/are associated with eachother.
Yes, the education system in your country is a real problem and while I, living in Europe, had an oportunity to attend and finish college without a loan debt, not many of young Americans had the same start into their adult lives. But Kalel has both money and time to get herself some schooling, so this doesn't concern her. And I don't mean to just go to a university to get a degree in anything, which I agree wouldn't make much difference- but to maybe gain some real qualifications in her field, which are social media. She's not going to be a youtuber forever (and well, she's not exactly even good at it). And she's clearly not doing anything to secure her future. Evelina actually works really hard to be able to afford the life she lives. If her youtube career is over, she'll do fine, she has her own jewelry line and she's a business woman. Plus she has a degree. Kalel's only ambition was to be an actress and she's been living in this bubble for over 10 years now, she's lucky life has been very good to her. She didn't really have to work for anything she has. She was given an audience and she can't even appreciate it enough to upload regularly. If she can't even take her chances now, how is she going to accomplish anything in life?
Although I think even if you end up not using your degree in your professional life, the experience of college is very valuable.

UsedToLoveThem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by UsedToLoveThem »

wafflesandhoney wrote:I don't think her self-esteem dropped. She's still the biggest narcissist I've ever seen. She says 90 % of people aren't interesting and worth her attention, but of course thinks of herself as one of the cool and interesting 10% that even needs a YouTube channel, because she's soooo interesting that those 90% of idiots should just stare at her greatness. That's not low self-esteem.

she certainly isn't self-concious about her looks and lifestyle but her self-esteem in regards to education and her life goals dropped dramatically. I wonder if Cyrus ever tried to encourage her to pursue something or if he and his friends are just giving her odd looks for being uneducated. Money shouldn't be an issue for her

BaconBaconBacon
Informer
Informer

Post by BaconBaconBacon »

Kalel and I are very similar...both very introverted home bodies, cat ladies, vegan, same sort of mental issues, so I feel for her. But I also feel like Cyrus really wasn't right for her. She probably felt like he was someone who could help her be healthier. Like getting out of the house more and whatnot but that's not necessarily what she needs. She needs someone who understands and is willing to put up with her wanting to stay home all day. I agree she needs to figure out her career outside of YouTube and I understand it's probably very hard to do things exactly how she wants them done (like a totally vegan clothing line) but she needs to start small and work her way up. She probably can't afford the best quality at first, but it's too hard for her t accept that. It's something she needs to work on mentally though, she's always been super critical with stuff like that.

Even though I disagree with her with certain things, I sort of feel like I'm the perfect friend for her lol and I wish I could be there. I don't even watch all her videos or anything...just from what I've seen and her most recent one, I feel like we'd be good friends for each other. I hope she gets the help she needs. I think she needs to work on her mental health first, then school, then work, then relationships. Sadly I think she does it all backwards.

Alina88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alina88 »

I don't see either her or Cyrus cheating as the reason for their issues as some have speculated. I don't think any of her public breakups have been the result of cheating or interest in another person. Knowing what kind of person Kalel is and how fragile her ego is, I think we would know without a doubt if she had been cheated on or if she was dumped because her partner was interested in pursuing another female. She would be having a Level 5 Twitter Ragefest if that were the case. Just look at how she blew up and called Anthony a bitch for simply unfollowing her.

I think with her relationship w/Cyrus the main issue (aside from all of her mental issues) was the fact that they were just a really mismatched couple. And it took getting past the honeymoon stage and living together for a little while for that to become apparent. Many of us also noticed that when they were on camera together there was like zero chemistry. I would also bet that their breakup was fairly mutual. Cyrus eventually realized who she really was and got sick of dealing with an unambitious know it all that refuses to get help for themselves and get out of the apartment to work on building a life and meeting friends. And Kalel just burned herself out trying to be his perfect mate, and realized she was in over her head with a partner that is ambitious, hard working and eager to get out and socialize with his equally successful friends. I can easily see what issues they probably argued about a lot, and it seems like ultimately they probably both just said yeah, this isn't really working out for either of us.

Also, Kalel clearly has a habit of abandoning any situation that requires hard work, where she feels like she can't perform perfectly or to her own standards. She keeps repeating the same cycle of hyping herself up for something (school, boyfriends, clothing line, channel relaunches), initially putting in a lot of time, effort and changing her personality, then very quickly burns herself out and abandons the project/relationship either because she feels it isn't going perfectly, realizes it is too much work for her, or can't keep up her own facade. This is also why I feel sorry for any man that gets involved with her. I would feel sorry for her, except that she seems to be very aware of this issue because she has talked about it in her videos, yet she seems to refuse to get the professional help she needs and refuses to work hard to establish healthy things in her life like friendships and a career. Instead she just keeps jumping into relationship after relationship and subjecting that person to her issues. Which I'm sorry, is pretty selfish and fucked up.

Post by Guest »

Firstly : I`ll go with "Kalel "new break up, new break down""
Secondly: I dont think Cyrus cheated, not because I think he is a nice guy but Alina88 has a point, if he cheated she wouldve made a whole vlog about how she was kind to him but he stapped her in the back or something like that :roll:

btw, she deleted that long comment ( I forgot to take a screenshot, sorry )
cant wait to see if she`ll change phases right away and throw away all of her clothes or get back to sexy black cat phase or whatever :roll:

Also isnt it weird she is calling herself an introvert and an INTJ ? INTJs value their alone time and introverts in general likes to stay alone not because they dont have friends but because they are more comfortable that way
she doesnt want to stay a loner and feel depressed alone, thats not the definition of an introvert, more like a depressed extrovert who doesnt want to leave home :?
she used to call herself an extrovert in the F+F phase ,maybe she misunderstood her feelings ? either way, she needs therapy... fast !

Offtopic: Anthony just posted another video with Joey, poor Kalel... I just realized he didnt collab with you since 2015 :rofl:

eatincrackers
Talker
Talker

Post by eatincrackers »

I've never put too much stock in personality tests. People are more dimensional than what a few questions can tell you abou them. I do feel bad for Kalel that she doesn't seem to really know herself. (Constantly changing styles, clinging so tightly to labels like INTJ and vegan). I was curious about the INTJ-T label that Kalel gave herself so I took a Myer Briggs test online too, and I got the same one when I was honestly just answering the questions. I don't think that personality type means you don't care about other people or whatever else she is blaming on it. To me it seems like the type a/driven personality type. If she is so INTJ, they was hasn't she finished that book?

The funniest part of all of this "I try not to let words define me." :rofl:

Izabella

Post by Izabella »

eatincrackers wrote:I've never put too much stock in personality tests. People are more dimensional than what a few questions can tell you abou them. I do feel bad for Kalel that she doesn't seem to really know herself. (Constantly changing styles, clinging so tightly to labels like INTJ and vegan). I was curious about the INTJ-T label that Kalel gave herself so I took a Myer Briggs test online too, and I got the same one when I was honestly just answering the questions. I don't think that personality type means you don't care about other people or whatever else she is blaming on it. To me it seems like the type a/driven personality type. If she is so INTJ, they was hasn't she finished that book?

Same. And people can change aspects of their personality if they really wanted to, it takes a lot of hard work, time, patience, changing your habits, changing your thinking, and lots of mental affirmations/visualizations but it can be done. She's using it as "oh because I'm INTJ this is how I will always be and there's no use in changing it" like no, you CAN change yourself for the better. If you're an extremely judgemental person for example, you can change that about yourself if you really work at it. I've done a lot of personality work on myself so I don't really believe in using personality tests and defining yourself with them.

Post by Guest »

^
^
i know this is off topic but I took the test yesterday and got a different result
apparently your result changes after your grow up and mature and my INTJ result was 3 years ago, Kalel only said she is an INTJ because its the rarest type for women and she is clearly not one :roll:
the irony :rofl:

mikah_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mikah_ »

I agree, those test don't really mean that much in reality. I have taken this "16 personalities test" 3 times in a row and got 3 different results, questions are really broad and the answer can change depending on how you interpret them. But it's in human nature to want to feel the sense of belonging, some people almost want to be defined and put in a box. That's why those tests are so popular. Kalel is very easily influenced, I can see her being into horoscopes and astrology aswell...

Post by Guest »

I just googled her sign -I dont know anything about this shit- and apparently she is an Aries
her -alleged traits- are :
People of Aries sign are open-hearted and strong. Their main features are frankness and honesty. Aries sign loves work. Aries sign is true and fair in love. Aries sign is seldom ill. Aries woman is intellectual and extremely strong. Aries man is overflown with ideas and creative energy.
I dont believe in horoscopes but its funny to read this and think about Kalel :rofl:

but you guieeeees, she doesnt let words define her :roll:

crlnzo
Debater
Debater

Post by crlnzo »

BaconBaconBacon wrote:Kalel and I are very similar...both very introverted home bodies, cat ladies, vegan, same sort of mental issues, so I feel for her. But I also feel like Cyrus really wasn't right for her. She probably felt like he was someone who could help her be healthier. Like getting out of the house more and whatnot but that's not necessarily what she needs. She needs someone who understands and is willing to put up with her wanting to stay home all day. I agree she needs to figure out her career outside of YouTube and I understand it's probably very hard to do things exactly how she wants them done (like a totally vegan clothing line) but she needs to start small and work her way up. She probably can't afford the best quality at first, but it's too hard for her t accept that. It's something she needs to work on mentally though, she's always been super critical with stuff like that.
I agree that Cyrus isn't the right person for her, but I have to disagree with that one statement. Having an enabling partner won't do her any good, just look at how Anthony treated her and yet she just became more self-entitled and self-centered than before. Enabling her to just lie in her PJs all day pretending to be productive will do more damage than good. I get her too, I'm very introverted and a huge cat lady. I've had my faire share of bad relationships before I met my husband. He's a real hard-worker and people charmer without putting any effort something I'm totally not, instead of being insecure I let him inspire me. I went back to school, studied and got my license. Took an extra languages class and finally did what I wanted to do. He was there for me but he never enabled me to be a couch-potato or be a bad-version of me, if I had bad days he knows how to back down but let me tell you this aswell he knows when I'm just acting up and he won't have that, it's annoying at the moment but I thanked him for it in the long run that he didn't gave up on me and never enabled me. If me and kalel have the same mentality I would think of it as him not supporting me enough.

She already has the easiest well paid job, she gets to stay at home vlogging herself cooking meals and eating it or watching some reality show and gets paid and yet she's doing a really shitty job with it. Cyrus knew she was a YTer and still moved appartments with her even if it's too far from his workplace, I'll be damned if he didn't support Kalel's YT career. Edit** and he seems okay with kalel just being at home and supported her causes, hell, he even had a fundraiser for the NGO "mercy for animals" and raised above 300. What probably got to him is kalel's unwillingness to actually have a productive life.

Bottomline: Kalel's problem is her and her twisted views, mentality and attitude towards everything not because she's with the wrong person.

BaconBaconBacon
Informer
Informer

Post by BaconBaconBacon »

crlnzo wrote:
BaconBaconBacon wrote:Kalel and I are very similar...both very introverted home bodies, cat ladies, vegan, same sort of mental issues, so I feel for her. But I also feel like Cyrus really wasn't right for her. She probably felt like he was someone who could help her be healthier. Like getting out of the house more and whatnot but that's not necessarily what she needs. She needs someone who understands and is willing to put up with her wanting to stay home all day. I agree she needs to figure out her career outside of YouTube and I understand it's probably very hard to do things exactly how she wants them done (like a totally vegan clothing line) but she needs to start small and work her way up. She probably can't afford the best quality at first, but it's too hard for her t accept that. It's something she needs to work on mentally though, she's always been super critical with stuff like that.
I agree that Cyrus isn't the right person for her, but I have to disagree with that one statement. Having an enabling partner won't do her any good, just look at how Anthony treated her and yet she just became more self-entitled and self-centered than before. Enabling her to just lie in her PJs all day pretending to be productive will do more damage than good. I get her too, I'm very introverted and a huge cat lady. I've had my faire share of bad relationships before I met my husband. He's a real hard-worker and people charmer without putting any effort something I'm totally not, instead of being insecure I let him inspire me. I went back to school, studied and got my license. Took an extra languages class and finally did what I wanted to do. He was there for me but he never enabled me to be a couch-potato or be a bad-version of me, if I had bad days he knows how to back down but let me tell you this aswell he knows when I'm just acting up and he won't have that, it's annoying at the moment but I thanked him for it in the long run that he didn't gave up on me and never enabled me. If me and kalel have the same mentality I would think of it as him not supporting me enough.

She already has the easiest well paid job, she gets to stay at home vlogging herself cooking meals and eating it or watching some reality show and gets paid and yet she's doing a really shitty job with it. Cyrus knew she was a YTer and still moved appartments with her even if it's too far from his workplace, I'll be damned if he didn't support Kalel's YT career. Edit** and he seems okay with kalel just being at home and supported her causes, hell, he even had a fundraiser for the NGO "mercy for animals" and raised above 300. What probably got to him is kalel's unwillingness to actually have a productive life.

Bottomline: Kalel's problem is her and her twisted views, mentality and attitude towards everything not because she's with the wrong person.

I think I just worded what I said wrong, cause I very much agree with you 100%. What I meant was she needs someone who doesn't mind staying in on a Friday night type of thing. She needs something like school or an actual career to get her out of the house and keep her busy and productive. I didn't follow Cyrus outside the few vlogs I saw him in, so maybe I just have the wrong impression but he just seems like the kind of person who would drag her to go to dinner with his friends when what she needs is a quiet night in. Sort of how she stayed back and went to the pool while Cyrus went with the rest of their group. I can imagine (not just because they were fighting or whatever) that he would get annoyed at that and not totally understand.

You're 100% right when you say her problem is her views and attitude. She needs to fix herself instead of trying to fix her boyfriends.

LoliFlour
Informer
Informer

Post by LoliFlour »

I think what she meant was: words don't define me except for when I define them myself.

Iasomie
Informer
Informer

Post by Iasomie »

"Kalel the Infidel?"
"Kalel's Forged Brain Cells"
"Kalel Barely Compels"
"Kalel - Facades and Forgotten Pets"
"Kalel Always Unwell and Losing Herself" :^(

Return to “Kalel”